Snooze NSW, Auburn

4.4

Cath

CathSydney, NSW

Great service from Rocky

Rocky gave us great service in store today. He took my husband right through the sleep profiler and directed us to more than suitable mattress. He explained all the benefits and qualities of the mattress but did not make us feel pressured to buy. He was friendly, answered all our question thoroughly and advised us how to care for the mattress

Karemeh Malek

Karemeh MalekSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service!

We received excellent customer service by Rocky at the Snooze Auburn store. He helped us decide what mattresses would provide comfort and support for my elderly parents. Was very patient with answering all our questions and ensuring we were completely satisfied with our final decision.

besscheng88

besscheng88New South Wales

Really horrible services and bad quality bed frame.

I was chasing for the delivery and received broken bed frame in the end. Had to chase up supplier to get a new one. Really frustrated process!

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service and Amazing to deal with

Amazing and lovely to deal with Narali in store. She was extremely helpful and guided us to the right and perfect product for your new house. We are extremely satisfied with the quality of the product.
Looking forward to seeing you again and recommending more people.

serendipity

serendipitySydney, NSW

A great example of understanding and addressing customer concerns

Store LocationAuburn
Henry

HenrySydney, NSW

Great customer service

We were served by Rocky at the Auburn store. Very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and not pushy. Rocky offered very competitive pricing on our queen size bed and mattress combo.

SnoozeSnooze

Don't go anywhere else, best place for bedding

Went to Snooze, served by the manager (Rocky), who introduced my wife & I to the business owner (Dean), both provided great service, no pressure sales & are really nice people, plus they know there stuff. So ended up buying a mattress, bed & pillows at a great price. Highly recommended.

Wonderful customer service

We were served by Rocky who provided sensational customer service
With 2 screaming kids, he was patient and spent the time with us to help make a good choice. Will definitely return

Kathy

KathySydney, NSW

Very Knowledgeable about product and bedroom accessories

Rocky was very accommodating. He was very patient and always had a smile.
He was able to help us accessorise the room with extra pieces of furniture. He was able to help us incorporate a bench timber seat as a feature in front of the double bed. Can’t wait for delivery :)
Great effort Auburn Snooze !!!!

Luke P.

Luke P.Sydney, NSW

Poor salesmanship

Johnny B.

Johnny B.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

I’ve finally got what I wanted from Snooze Auburn :) thanks to Rocky, friendly guy and so knowledgeable. I’ve had excellent customer service to choose the right one.
Thanks champ

KyKy

KyKySydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Buying a bed is torture, usually, but the service we received recently at Auburn store was exceptional .Nirali so knowledgeable and interested in ensuring we got the best mattress for the price we wanted to spend, maybe a little more, but that was our choice not pushed on us .
Best sales experience ever .We purchased a Waldorf Madison King mattress , when it gets delivered I will post an update but so far so good. Thankyou Auburn ladies !!

Wendy

WendySydney, NSW

Sales service exemplary

In store service by staff at Auburn store was extremely helpful and efficient. After sales service by phone was also provided with staff going the extra mile to assist. Product quality excellent.

Leila

Leila Sydney, NSW

excellent customer service

My husband has back pain for over 20 years and always thought that a hard mattress was the only option. Rocky used his knowledge, experience and friendly approach helped us to choose a right mattress, we are so excited about our new sleeping experience!

Store LocationAuburn
Mike L

Mike L

Sensational customer service. Second to none!

Excellent customer service

Fabulous customer service to help us choose the right mattress. Sabita knew the products & was extremely helpful. Looking forward to our new bed.

SnoozeSnooze

Awesome Customer Service from Rocky!!!

Rocky was awesome, very good customer service and got me the right mattress! Couldn’t recommend him enough!!! So happy with my new purchase!

Informative & Detailed Service

I recently attended you Auburn store to purchase a bed, mattress and other bedroom furniture. I would like to praise the service I received from you Sales Rep, Sabita. Sabita did not apply any pressure on me to buy anything. Her product knowledge was exceptional. She could answer all my questions. She initially questioned me to obtain a profile of what I was looking for, and then advised the features and benefits of several appropriate products for me to compare. In particular she demonstrated a detailed knowledge of many different mattresses so that I could make a totally informed purchase. I came away feeling assured that I could not have received better service and advice. Sabita is a credit to your company.

Perfect & Excellent Service

We were served by Nirali who was very knowledgeable and experienced in what she was doing. We loved every moment of it and her customer service skills were beyond exceptional. We purchased our furniture from here and will continue to do so in the future. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for good quality furniture and excellent customer service.

SnoozeSnooze

Really knowledgeable and patient. Gave us a really good price.

Rocky gave us heaps of good advice and gave us an awesome price. Plus, he was really patient as we decided. I highly recommend!!