Snooze NSW, Crossroads

Snooze NSW, Crossroads

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (33)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (78%) · Not as advertised (22%)

A+ service!

Service was A++, Rahul was extremely helpful, he had a great energetic attitude, beat my price andi walked out with a great deal on my bed and mattress. Id recommend asking rahul to help when you visit snooze crossroads, cheers!

Excellent Service

We recently bought from Snooze crossroads. The store is so beautiful and has lot of variety. Staff is the best. We were served by Rahul who is an excellent sales person. He is so full of energy and cheerful. He did not try to sell and was one of the best we have met so far

Richard W.

Richard W.Sydney, NSW

Rahul is a credit to the company!

We purchased a bedroom suite and mattress yesterday and Rahul provided the best customer service and spot on product knowledge. He was honest and a fun guy to deal with. Highly recommended!

Store LocationSnooze Crossroads Nsw

Find out how Snooze NSW, Crossroads compares to other Furniture Shops

Great service and atmosphere!

I recently purchased a mattress and frame from Snooze Crossroads and the experience was sensational! Amit was helpful, attentive, genuine and listened to my needs for my purchase. Over all really pleased with the process and lack of high pressure sales techniques. Would highly recommend this store for customer experience and product. Thank you!

Store LocationCrossroads, NSW
Janine and Jason

Janine and JasonSydney, NSW

Outstanding service and products

My wife and I returned to Snooze Crossroads to purchase additional mattresses and bedroom furniture after having sold our previous Snooze products with the sale of our house as a complete package. We were so impressed with the quality of the mattresses that we previously had, that there was no other option than to return to Snooze Crossroads. Rahul and Amit were extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with. We’ve recommended others to purchase from Snooze Crossroads, and we will continue to do so. Thank you to all at Snooze Crossroads.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Knowledgeable staff and great products.

The team at crossroads news with fantastic.
The moment we walked in the door Amit greeted us and helped us select the best mattress for us.
We had very little knowledge of what we wanted or needed, he helped us understand what we needed from a bed/mattress and select the best one for our needs.
He explained everything very clearly and are completely satisfied with our new mattress, frame and pillows.
Cannot recommend the team at crossroads enough. They are very extremely kind and professional.

Store LocationCrossroads NSW
Kristie

KristieSydney, NSW

I recently purchased two mattresses and bedroom furniture for my sons at Snooze at the Crossroads. The service was outstanding. Karen went above and beyond, her product knowledge was outstanding and she was always happy and provide advice. She remained patient with myself and my sons even when they kept changing their minds and provided advice on at least five different beds on the five different occasions we went into the store . The other staff at the store were also friendly and helpful even when there were lots of customers in there.

Chrissy

ChrissySydney, NSW

Quality was not satisfactory

Honestly very disappointed with the quality of the furniture..I bought 2 Memphis bedroom suites and after a few months started to fall apart! Dealing with them after was a nightmare!
Worst experience ever!

Great deal from Rahul

We bought a bed, mattress and matching bedside tables for an extremely reasonable price. Rahul gave us an excellent deal, including offering free delivery (even though that was an online deal). Very happy with the overall package, including the detail and time taken by the sales assistant.

Store LocationCrossroads NSW

You are a Star Rahul!

Store LocationSnooze CrossRoads
SnoozeSnooze

Amazing customer service by Shivansh. He was super nice and helpful. He provided amazing information and knowledge about the Tempur mattress I purchased. Definitely recommend going to Snooze at Crossroads. Super friendly.

Excellent service

Shiv was great straight to the point understood what i was arfter and was patient and sorted my needs. I will go back for the rest of my family. Thanks

Henrich L.

Henrich L.Sydney, NSW

**Excellent customer service**

Thank you Shiv for your excellent customer service and extensive knowledge of the mattresses that helped us choose the right mattress & bed frame within our budget. Highly recommend Snooze Crossroads. Thank you Shiv and rest of the team at Snooze Crossroads.

Hi Henrich,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We’re so pleased to hear that you have had a pleasant experience. We’ll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team.
Thanks,
Snooze

Super knowledgeable and really top notch customer service!!

Although I didn't end up buying a mattress in the end, this store was able to provide amazing customer service with great explanations as to what products would be suitable. Shiv was very attentive to hearing my situation (I have a skin condition) and gave some good recommendations for not only the mattress, frames, but mattress protectors as well. They were also able to provide good deals and were going to give a month long trial given my particular circumstance. If you need good advice from people who are very knowledgeable in the bed biz and incredibly caring for their clients, I would suggest checking out Snooze Crossroads :)!

Store LocationCrossroads Prestons

Hi Maddie,
Thanks,

RKR

RKRSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceptional service and products

Browsing at Snooze Crossroads not really sure what we wanted and not ready to make a decision. But with Shiv's help, he was able to get the best matteress and bed frames for our new home. He was patient and listened to what was important to us and then helped us tailor our bed and frames to suit our home. We received excellent service from Shiv at Snooze Crossroads. He was knowledgable and willing to understand what we wanted and needed. Thanks again for making our shopping experience better.

Melanie B.

Melanie B.Sydney, NSW

Salesperson Rahul is awesome

I called the store and spoke to Rahul. He not only answered all my questions but he helped me so much on the phone that I ended up purchasing a bed frame and a tall boy right there and then. He service was absolutely amazing. I can not recommend him enough. Will be going back in store to purchase the mattress. I am one very very happy customer.

Store LocationCasula
KaiTee

KaiTeeSydney

Great customer Service

Very friendly and helpful staffs (Amit) and his colleges. Made purchasing very easy and his great product knowledge of the items we selected. Store is very well presented. We will see you again. Thank you so much for your help!

Store LocationCrossroad Sydney
Vinnie

VinnieSydney

Try it to believe it.

I had heard a lot about these high end bed bases and mattresses sold by snooze and was quite sceptical buying them in the beginning.

Here I am after 5 months, recommending everyone to use these high-quality beds and mattresses. Snooze Crossroads have been very knowledgeable and helpful at the time of this purchase. Amit was very patient in helping us decide the right mattresses & bed bases.

Highly recommend them.

Asha Razdan

Asha RazdanSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

We went to the store to buy only two items but ended up buying more . Sales person who served us had immense product knowledge, made us feel very comfortable , did not push us for sales but at the same time made it sure he understood our needs and without wasting any time he took us through the products that were relevant to our needs and also within our budget . I am happy to recommend the store to my friends and family

Store LocationCrossroads Casula
Ashu Razdan

Ashu RazdanSydney, NSW

Perfect customer experience!

We bought the mattress and bed at Snooze today. Amit and Prerna were extremely helpful.
Recommend everyone to visit Snooze. as they go out of the way to help customers.

Store LocationCross roads