Snooze NSW, Crossroads

Snooze NSW, Crossroads

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (9)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (88%) · Not as advertised (13%)

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Really happy with my sons bedroom set. What made this transaction so great was Rahul the sales representative. This is the third time I purchase items from him and he always makes it so easy and enjoyable. Thank you for taking good care of me as a customer and adding value to my store purchase, it is much appreciated. Definitely would go back to Snooze to purchase from Rahul again. Thanks!

Anurka

AnurkaSydney, NSW

Amazing product and customer service

We purchased a King sized luxe mattress (firm), base and bedhead from Snooze (crossroads) in November. We are exceptionally happy with its comfort level, aesthetic and especially the height of the mattress . Rahul was very enthusiastic, patient and catered for all our requirements. He provided us with an excellent price and ensured that we left the store happy with our purchase. We also bought three double mattresses from Rahul for my 3 daughters during 2018 and were happy with this purchase as well. Our visits to Snooze crossroads is always delightful because of the lovely and respectful nature of the staff.

Todd S.

Todd S.Sydney, NSW

The staff here were very helpful and happy to help us.

The staff at Crossroads have been amazing. From the moment we walked in looking at their products to the after sales support. We couldn't be happier. Karen and Preena (spelling) are fantastic.
Now that I have everything which I have purchased, I can highly recommend this store, and particularly these two sales people. Honest and very helpful.
The products sold to us are awesome. The best sleep I have had in years. Life changing actually.
I can only recommend you give these people a chance as they have proved their weight in gold to me.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationCrossroads NSW
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Todd, Thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Crossroads. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful visit in-store. We'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team. Enjoy your new bed! Regards, Snooze.

Matthew D

Matthew DSydney, NSW

Great investment!

Was welcomed by Rahul upon entering the store. He is very knowledgeable and is very genuine. Not a pushy salesman. Great culture from all staff within the store.
We will be back in the future!

Store LocationSnooze Crossroads
Snooze A.Snooze

Great price and fantastic service by Rahul

Rahul provided fantastic customer service and displayed great knowledge across all mattress products and a range of other goods. His personality and friendly smile makes every purchase delightful. Great service and a
great price all under one roof at Casula crossroads.

Store LocationCasula Crossroads
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Vanessa, we're glad to hear you received great service and found the right mattress with Rahul's help. We will be sure to pass on this lovely feedback to the team at Crossroads. Thanks, Snooze.

countrygirl

countrygirlSydney, NSW

Crossroads Sydney store/product & experience

Rahul & Karen treated me with patience & respect [this was appreciated given my Cognitive Dimentia] Great knowledge of product QS Palatial Flex Plush Electric bed Ensemble, love it, has upright sitting lounge position unlike others & very comfortable very happy - thank you +++

Store LocationCrossroads Homemaker Centre casula Sydney
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi countrygirl, thank you for leaving the details of your recent experience at the Crossroads store. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with your new bed and we'll be sure to pass this on to Rahul, Karen and the team in-store. Regards, Snooze.

Jake P.

Jake P.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service!

Rahul was a legend from start to finish, juggling multiple customers yet managing to cater to our every need! Sorted us out and finalised our decision on the day, recommend highly!

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for your feedback, Jake. We'll pass it along to Rahul and the team and we hope you enjoy your new purchase! Thanks, Snooze

Janine and Jason

Janine and JasonSydney, NSW

Rahul is awesome!!!

We were totally confused by the mattress choices available, and disheartened by our experiences with other stores. Rahul took the time to help us know exactly what we were looking for in our new mattress. He was friendly, polite, understanding and injected plenty of humour into our conversations which helped make the whole experience that much more enjoyable. Rahul also arranged for a loan mattress for us until our purchased mattress arrived. Great job Rahul and great job Snooze Crossroads.

Store LocationCrossroads Casula
Celine

CelineSydney, NSW

Great Service

When visiting the Crossroads store we were met by Rahul, who was very welcoming, answered all of our questions and assisted us with finding the perfect bed. He was very friendly from the minute we walked in to the second we walked out. Amazing service.

Store Locationcrossroads
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Celine, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are so pleased to hear you had amazing service, and we will pass your feedback onto the team at Crossroads store. Regards, Snooze.

This morning I inadvertently walked into Snooze; however, I meant to go to another store. Whilst there I did a bit of browsing and noticed the cotton quilts. Unfortunately, there was only one single bed quilt in stock. Rahul used his salesman skills to convince me to buy 2 double bed instead which made a lot of practical sense, so am very happy as they fit very good on the single beds.
Thank you Rahul, you are a very practical and skilful salesman. Louise

Amazing service!!

Rahul was Amazing from the second we walked in to when we walked out, has great knowledge about the products and is super friendly! Highly recommend :)

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Vanessa, thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review. We will pass your feedback on to Rahul and the team at Crossroads. Hoping to see you in a store again soon. Regards, Snooze

Great Experience

Rahul from Snooze Crossroads helped us purchase a tempur mattress. Great customer service and great knowledge of the mattresses on sale.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Edo, thanks for leaving this great feedback about your experience at our Crossroads store. We're really glad you were satisfied with your purchase - enjoy the mattress.

Reagards,
Snooze.

BEST PILLOWS EVER

Went to snooze looking for good pillows to help support my neck and one for my husbands shoulder. Rahul showed us some pillows that I originally thought were expensive but after trying them, they are by far the best pillows that I have ever had. I no longer have neck problems and my husband actually gets to sleep with no pain in his shoulder. Rahul's service was phenomenal and he went above and beyond to show us which ones was best for us. We will definitely go to him when we need a new mattress.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Aimee. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're so pleased to hear you found supportive pillows, and that your experience was positive. We will be sure to pass your feedback along to Rahul and the Crossroads team. Regards, Snooze

Snooze crossroads - Rahul

Thank you very much to Rahul at snooze for constantly providing me with outstanding service at crossroads. I wasn’t an easy customer to deal with as I couldn’t make my mind up about things but with Rahul’s help he made my life so much easier. I don’t think I can now walk into snooze without Rahul there it just wouldn’t be the same as he is the face of snooze crossroads.

Thank you thank you Rahul for always being a gentleman and always knew my husband and I could be serious and have a laugh with you at the same time. That’s what makes places like this very enjoyable.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Rosa, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience at the Crossroads store with Rahul. We will be sure to pass this feedback on to him and the team. Regards, Snooze.

J.K

J.K

Excellent customer experience!

We went to snooze Casula last night to buy a bed frame. Rahul’s customer service was exceptional. The level of attention and the service he provides is excellent. I was very impressed with his advice and recommendations, he was honest and very helpful. I would highly recommend seeing him when heading to Snooze Casula.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi J.K, thank you for sharing the details of your visit to Snooze Crossroads. We're so happy to hear that you had a wonderful visit in-store with Rahul. We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to the team. Regards, Snooze.

Mel

MelSydney

Excellent Customer Service!!! & Great range of Products!

Was only just browsing as we had our hearts set on bedroom suite at another store. Rahul from Casula at Crossroads was so bubbly, professional, knowledgeable, impeccable with his customer service and importantly took his time and was not pushy we ended up purchasing our bedroom suite and daughters bed from Snooze at Crossroads. Very happy with the choice, colour and quality, we came back 3 times to see what else we can purchase, The fact that Rahul remembered our names, the products we purchased shows exceptional customer service, shows he cares and willingness to help. Have referred so many family and friends to go to the crossroads store and ask to speak to Rahul. Highly recommended!!

Snooze A.Snooze

Trustworthy and great customer service.

I bought the product with great offer and delivery was quick.. I found the best product at snooze after shopping around for 1 month at various stores .. we were so lucky we got the best one with best deal. Thanks Amith and Rahul for great service ..

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Priya. We're pleased to hear you found the pricing and delivery to your satisfaction, and will be sure to pass your feedback onto Amith, Rahul and the Crossroads team. Regards, Snooze

Luis

LuisSydney

Best service I have ever received.

We were served by Rahul and can't speak highly enough of his amazing customer service skills - attentive, friendly great product knowledge, listens carefully and provides expert advice. Great prices & discounts. An absolute pleasure dealing with him. Extremely happy customers - would highly recommend this store and Rahul.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Luis, thank you for providing the details of your wonderful experience at the Snooze Crossroads store. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Rahul and the team. Regards, Snooze.

Amazing service

I purchased in store and was served by Rahul. He was extremely helpful , very happy and such a pleasure to deal with. I am very happy with my purchase as everything is as promised and expected. I highly recommend seeing Rahul if you're heading into this store. He listens and delivers!

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Joanne, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're pleased to hear your experience at Crossroads met your expectations, and will pass your kind words along to the team. Regards, Snooze

Great customer service

Bought a mattress at the CrossRoad store and we had a great customer service from Rahul. He was very friendly and showed genuine care.
He remembered our names and conversations on our second visit.

Snooze is lucky to have him.
From Prince & Constance.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Price and Constance, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're pleased to hear that Rahul provided you with great customer service. We will be sure to pass along your kind feedback. Regards, Snooze