Snooze NSW, Erina

Snooze NSW, Erina

4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (9)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (43%) · Not as advertised (57%)
Anne

AnneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great bed and great service

The Erina store was great to visit we were looked after by Luka who was very helpful. Bed arrived within time frame stated which surprised us due to Covid 19, we thought it might take longer. Delivery was great, Bob called us a couple of days before and then 15mins before they arrived, both men were friendly and helpful at time of delivery. We chose to assemble bed ourselves, which was straight forward with good instructions. We are very happy with our choice and enjoying a good night's sleep in our new bed.

Store LocationErina NSW
Mick

MickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New bed for ma

Love outlay of store easy for me ma to get her stroller around, service was pleasant and professional , delivery was easy.
Ma loves her new bed cheers. I'll have to try for meself when she not looking

Store LocationBrighton Adelaide
Smiths

SmithsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

We updated our bedroom furniture/bedding and received excellent service from Viki. We never felt rushed and nothing was too much trouble, checking measurements and how it would all fit together.

Store LocationErina, NSW
Furniture Shops

Find out how Snooze NSW, Erina compares to other Furniture Shops

puppies280293

puppies280293

Snooze -Great Products and Service

Hi, Purchased a King Size Bed/Custom Bed Head/Two bedside tables from Vicki at Snooze Erina. She was extremely helpful and easy to deal with. My bed is so comfy, my bedhead is just gorgeous and my bedside table are divine. The delivery guys were equally helpful and careful with all my items and set everything up for me. To Vicki and the two delivery guys - great products and service all round.
Kind regards

Rose

Store LocationSnooze at Erina
Liz

LizSydney

Excellent Experience from beginning to end!

Extremely satisfied overall.The sales assistant Luka was pleasant, helpful & knowledgable and provided excellent service & the delivery man Bob was also very proficient at his job. Bed fully assembled & job completed in a timely manner. I would definately highly recommend SNOOZE.

Very helpful team

We did the bed test and found an ideal mattress. The team were very knowledgeable and helpful. The delivery was completed with due care and diligence in all aspects. Thank you so much to everyone involved from the store to the delivery!

Store LocationErina, NSW
Fran.

Fran.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

wonderful service and information.

I so enjoyed shopping at Snooze, Erina, thanks to Monica and Luka, who were helpful and cheerful. Pleased with my purchase of two beds. Really recommend the Erina store. Five stars.

Store LocationErina, N.S.W.

Great bed shopping experience

The salesperson was very helpful, listened to my needs, offered suggestions and advice - very professional. They went out of their way to deliver promptly. Also helpful and professional. Thanks Snooze Erina

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Sandra. It's great to hear your experience was helpful and professional. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the team. Thanks, Snooze

helen Thomson

was sold the wrong mattress and would not exchange

It does not state on the mattress the firmness of the mattress, only the name so you have no idea what you are buying, that is until after it is delivered, them no refunds or exchanges, so you are stuck with a mattress worth thousands of dollars.

helen Thomson

I went back into the Erina store, only to be abused and told to get out of the shop, all because I asked for a refund. I veil never use Snooze again

Furniture Shops

Find out how Snooze NSW, Erina compares to other Furniture Shops

KoffeeBean

KoffeeBeanAU

Amazing customer service at Erina!

Hubby and I purchased a mattress and some pillows today at the Erina store and just have to say how impressed we both were with the level of customer service we received from Monica. She was very informative and helpful, without being pushy at all. She was also amazingly patient with our two young children, even offering to leave us for a few minutes so I could breastfeed my youngest when he was getting restless and hungry.
Will update review once mattress has been received in regard to product and delivery service. But we’re happy with the pillows we got and can only hope the rest of our experience goes as great as the buying experience today was!

Shop LocationNSW, Erina
SnoozeSnooze

Hi KoffeeBean, thank you for leaving the details of your wonderful experience at Snooze Erina. We'll be sure to pass on your review to Monica and the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

Gavin B

Gavin BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Left with mixed feelings!

Shop LocationNSW, Erina