Great mattress and Customer service

I went into the Fortitude Valley store looking for a reasonably priced, supportive and comfortable mattress for my spare room. I was greeted by Shane who was a wonderful help and was very knowledgeable/informative, patient and helpful when it came to suggested options. I opted to pick my mattress up which was very easy with very helpful staff at the Warehouse in Windsor. Overall great experience.

Store LocationFortitude Valley Homemaker Centre store Brisbane QLD
jay

jayFar North Queensland, QLD

fantastic service and product

I have recently purchased a king ensemble, i walked in not knowing how to choose as i have a damaged back. was greeted by Christie she was extremely helpful and informative and i felt comfortable and happy with her advice.
the store was spotless and i do have to say owning a small business myself, personal presentation and friendliness was definitely a 10/10
thanks christie and team for a fabulous first time snooze experience.
i’ll definitely be back and will make sure i stay loyal and purchase all my linen and bedding here from now on.
cheers j

Store Locationcairns dfo

Great friendly service

Friendly, informative staff. Store displays are terrific with lots to look at. Will definitely be shopping there again and recommending this store to others. Thank you to the lovely staff.

Store LocationCairns qld

Azim R.

Azim R.South East Queensland, QLD

Madison Grosvenor mattress

I went with my wife and wanted to change our mattress because it was about 10 years old. On entry I was amazed facing Very professional staff. Originally we wanted sealy mattress but trying Madison we changed our mind. Madison was firm and soft top and price was a bit over our budget but we still went for it because my wife loved it. Delivery took a week and they also removed our old mattress. I thought our old mattress was ok but after sleeping just for a night in Madison Grosvenor wow..... Next morning I didn't feel any pain. Apparently our old mattress was destroyed and we never knew. Madison Grosvenor is an excellent mattress and I recommend to everyone. You get value for every single cent you spend

Store LocationLogan Mega centre
Samantha L.

Samantha L.

Good range of products and customer service

I was interested in purchasing a mattress on sale at Snooze Fortitude Valley. the man who served me was very knowledgeable and friendly about the various types of mattresses and even recommended a cheaper mattress than the one I was originally looking at, as he believed it would be more suitable for me. He was also able to arrange next day delivery. Overall I’m very happy with my new mattress.

Store LocationFortitude Valley

Exceptional customer service

Store LocationAspley Qld
Kerry Rose

Kerry RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend!

Can't thank Danny (Store Manager at Aspley) and the Snooze team enough for great customer service all round, and a mattress we couldn't be happier with!
Danny went above and beyond to ensure the mattress we purchased from the Madison range, gave us the support and comfort we were looking for, and nothing was too much trouble.
Their delivery team called to let me know what day and time the mattress would be delivered, and true to their word, it arrived within the specified time-frame. With so much competition out there these guys have won us, and we wouldn't hesitate in recommending them!

Store LocationAspley Homemaker Centre QLD

Love It

Thank you for our delivery. From the minute we walked into the store we had the best experience by Ashlyn.
We had been in the store previously but this time we had excellent service, smiley face nice greeting and very helpful with all products purchased. Thank you Ashlyn

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationCairns QLD (DFO)

Fantastic Experience

We went in looking for a bed to suit both mine and my wife's needs and both appreciating two different styles of comfort. Kelly in the branch was fantastic. She spent the time to understand our needs and walk us through different options. Her approach to getting us to try out options first and then explain the benefit was comforting. We tried other wholesalers on the same day and all they wanted to know was our budget and steer us towards that. Kelly wanted to know what we valued in a bed and allowed us to make the decision that way. Would recommend Kelly and the Mackay team to anyone and 4 weeks into the bed we are both commenting how well we are both sleeping.

Store LocationMackay

Find out how Snooze QLD compares to other Furniture Shops

Couldn’t have asked for better!!

Greeted by Russell at Snooze to originally buy a new mattress however having a toddler constantly in bed with us we decided to upgrade to a king in the process meaning a new bed also and the service we received from Russell and his team was 5 star. Didn’t just try and sell me the most expensive mattress and bed to match, he actually fit me into the bed that was suited to what my body needed and after a few nights of adjusting I have had the best nights sleep I’ve had in as long as I can remember. 100% refreshed and cannot wait for bed tonight. Thank you Russell for you amazing help and 10/10 service. Would recommend to absolutely anyone!! Do NOT try and buy anywhere else before you have tried here first.

Store LocationCapalaba Queensland

Hi Rob,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We’re so pleased to hear that you have had a pleasant experience. We’ll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team.
Thanks,

Sharonf

SharonfSouth East Queensland, QLD

10/10 Service

I've been shopping at Snooze MacGregor for the past 20 years and have recently purchased a Tempur King Mattress from them, which I absolutely love. They have always gone above and beyond to offer the best advice and service on bed selections for my family. If you want to get good value for money and the best possible service go to the team at Snooze MacGregor....they will definitely look after you.

Manda

MandaNorth Queensland, QLD

Very Disappointed

We purchased a mattress from store. The one we laid on was not the one that was ordered (the sales assistant wrote the incorrect mattress down). We didn't realise until after we got it home. It was the softest one which we would never have chosen. The store gladly allowed us to swap it BUT unknown to us, this then counted as our one swap over, so then when we did get the correct one home and it wasn't suitable, we were not allowed to swap it. We gave it plenty of time and rotated it as well. We spent way over our budget in order to get a good quality product but we can't even sleep on it as it gives us very bad backs and necks. It is also extremely hot to lay in and we wake up in a pool of sweat even with the air-conditioner turned up high.

Store LocationTownsville
Ash

AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my new mattress!

I bough the chelsea mattress from Damian. He was very helpful and knowledgeable and gave me the confidence in the product. My first night sleeping on my new mattress was great! Absolutely love my mattress. Would highly recommend

Store LocationMacgregor

Excellent Overall Service

Very helpful and friendly staff who genuinely wanted to help me. They have a wide range of beds and heaps of choices. I was so confused to begin with but was confident in my final choice. The delivery service was excellent also. They were very efficient in putting my bed together and very reasonably priced.
Would highly recommend.

Store LocationMacgregor
SnoozeSnooze

Great product, customer service and delivery/installation team

The customer service at the Windsor store was fantastic and really helpful. The delivery/installation team were amazing and appropriately careful due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. The product (polo bed) is great - really good quality. Thank you!

Store LocationWindsor, QLD

Amanda

AmandaFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and great products

The staff were very passionate, knowledgeable and honest.
The beds are of high quality and had a price range to suit all budgets.
Very quick friendly service.

The staff asked questions to figure out what type of bed would suit us best and then showed us the products in our price range.

Would definitely recommend!!!

Store LocationCairns

Love my new mattresses

I purchased two mattresses from Snooze Fortitude Valley. The staff member was so helpful and patient in finding the right mattress for me. Plus i got a great deal and delivery was quick. Really happy with the mattresses purchased .

Store LocationFortitude Valley
Raff

RaffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautifully presented

The Ashmore timber bed frame is perfect and luv the Grosvenor mattress to go with it!
Thanks for your advice and help in store!
Appreciated the savings as well.
Delivery on time too.

Store LocationFortitude Valley Brisbane
Frank

FrankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

The products were perfect. Even more impressive was the after purchase support. I had to delay the delivery twice, including once the evening before. They couldn’t have been more accommodating.

Store LocationWindsor, Brisbane
Denise W.

Denise W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service Great Quality Great Products...

Received my Bed & Mattress today I could not be happier.The Man& Woman installers were efficient & friendly. Thank you to Tyler & staff.One happy customer I would recommend Snooze to Family& Friends.

Store LocationHelensvale