• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (87)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (87%) · Not as advertised (13%)

Erl  Ann

Erl AnnCentral Queensland, QLD

Mattress choosing made easy.

Found staff to be so helpful, was a pleasure to shop there, highly recommend this store. We Purchased a Maddison QS Mattress firm and it is excellent. Product range great.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationSnooze Rockhampton Qld.

Stacey K

Stacey K

Amazing Service & Great Range

Store LocationWindsor, Brisbane
Snooze A.Snooze

Great deal and service from staff

We were on a budget and the staff member gave us quality options which made our task easy and purchase affordable.
They were able to provide free assembly on delivery of mattress and bed frame.

Store LocationFortitude Valley
Nic W

Nic WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

After finding what I wanted online, I phoned Snooze Windsor and they were able to help me pick the right mattresses etc for my little boy. The whole process was quick and easy and delivery was organized within a few days. I have actually been meaning to phone as the delivery guys were so lovely. They assembled the bed and took away the cartons. They were so sweet and well mannered. Whole experience was great! Will definitely shop with Snooze again.

Michelle Y.

Michelle Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service. Great product.

A great experience. The staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
The sales process was quick and easy.
I am very happy with the delivery and product and would highly recommend.

Outstanding customer service

I ordered my bed base at 8.30am and it was delivered by 1pm in the same day. Both Andrew and his delivery staff loaded with me during the morning to ensure that the delivery time was suitable. The delivery guys even installed the legs and took away the rubbish.
The best customer service I have experienced in a long time. I will definitely be a repeat customer.
Great job guys!

Store LocationWindsor QLD

Danielle Sarramegna

Danielle SarramegnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed potential customer.

Very disappointed. I walked in your store and walked the all showroom without even being acknowledged. Your staff seems to only have time for couples who walked in after me. Bad move guys! Really bad move!

Snooze A.Snooze

Dear Snooze. Thank you for your concern. I appreciate that you are willing to address the training in customer service of your employees but I have no intention to return to your Windsor shop.
Regards
Danielle

happy camper

great store, great range, great product, very friendly and well informed staff, found it a very pleasant experience would highly recommend them, one very happy camper, thank you snooze cairns

Store Locationcairns
Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the range and team at Windsor

I was pleasantly surprised at how relaxed and friendly the team were at Windsor (I found the manager at Jindalee sexist & arrogant). I am very happy with the overall transaction and love my timber bed frame.

Lou O

Lou O

Recommended to all

Great service. No waiting. Perfect match of mattress for my husband and I. Really impressed and will recommend to all our friends. They accidentally sent the wrong pillow and without question switched the unopened pack.

Store LocationFortitude Valley

Happy to recommend

Thank you the store staff made the purchase of a new bed easy. The install was completed early in morning so I could still get to work. Very helpful and clean delivery team.

Superb installation

The 2 young men who came to install my Rockefeller Madison king size mattress and gas base, while it was a sweltering 34C, were professional beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend Snooze Windsor. Thank you

Claire

ClaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple,easy, fast

Comparing beds is confusing. With the help of the staff at Snooze Windsor I got it done in 15 minutes They checked availability, I had 2 Aussie-made beds within a week. Sooooo comfy.

Wonderful service

I was very happy with the service provided by sales person Temarah. She was super friendly and helpful. Not one of the many questions I ask was too much for her and when I picked up the mattress the next day swift, efficient service was provide once again. The mattress that we chose gave me the best sleep I had in 2 years. Thank you

Store LocationSnooze DFO Cairns
Eden

EdenFar North Queensland, QLD

Great mattress and great customer service!

Have never slept better! Recently bought a king size mattress from snooze. Christie went above and beyond to make sure she could help/give advice in anyway possible, from walking in the store to getting the mattress delivered.
We will definetly be back in the future.

Store LocationDFO, Cairns, QLD
Snooze A.Snooze

Great service, top product!

Noel is so knowledgeable and has a great sense of humour. He listened to our needs and budget, and didn't stray from that. Madison Waldorf is a great quality mattress; we love it! Very happy.

Store LocationSnooze Capalaba QLD

Love our new bed

We found the staff to be helpful in selecting a bed that suited our needs and was in our price range.It is the most comfortable bed we have ever had.

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

My teen loves me again

I finally bought a double bed for my teenage daughter who is so happy to be out of her single bed! Staff were helpful and patient in-store. Delivery was courteous and prompt (actually early!) and the lads even dismantled her old bed for us and set up the new one and removed all rubbish. Thank you snooze!

Store LocationWindsor, Brisbane

Margaret

MargaretFar North Queensland, QLD

Very friendly, professional, knowledgeable staff

Store manager, Christie, greeted us warmly and directed us promptly to the items we required. Her knowledge is excptional. The product range is wide and the quality superior. We have recommended this store to many of our friends.

Store LocationDFO Cairns
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Margaret, thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Cairns. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful visit in-store with Christie and teh team. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on.
Regards, Snooze.

Sutton

SuttonFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect service

The staff were friendly and smiled on entry . Offered great advice and service. Made the decision to buy easy and will definitely go back again. The purchase was exactly what we needed and are happy with product

Store LocationCairns Dfo
Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for leaving a review, Sutton. Glad to hear you found a product that suited your needs. We'll pass your kind feedback along to the team. Thanks, Snooze