Snooze QLD

Costa
CostaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best service from store sales person and delivery guys

Very easy to find what I want it. Very satisfied with the product I brought. Delivery people set everything for me they did a very good job

Kate
KateFar North Queensland, QLD

YOU SHOULD ONLY BE PURCHASING A BED FROM SNOOZE CAIRNS!

Just wow! Customer service is out of this world. Christie was fantastic and knows her products. Walking in knowing nothing about mattresses, Christie didn’t rush the process, provided information and guidance and we Selected the best mattress and base for me, oh and let’s not forget a great sale price too.... delivery and setting up from Don was amazing. I seriously could not believe the help and customer service from this store!! Strongly recommend.
Regards,
Kate
Bungalow Area

Carol
CarolSouth Australia

Looking forward to bed!

Jamie at th DFO Cairns store explained the process of how to get the right mattress for us. He was so informative and made the the process so easy. A great range to choose from and also ended up getting a bed base as prices were excellent. Very happy with service.

Elliot Parker
Elliot Parker

Amazing service, amazing price, very grateful

Everything is perfect and I would only shop there in the future. I am very grateful for the owner organising such quick delivery.

Jamie M.
Jamie M.

Great mattress and customer service

Shane was outgoing, friendly and professional from the minute we arrived at the Fortitude Valley store. He made sure we were fully informed about the different mattress types, price range and availability, and gave us a great price. Our mattress arrived within a good time frame and is wonderfully comfortable! We are very happy, thanks so much Shane!

SnoozeSnooze

Quality products backed with great service

Purchased a bed and mattress. Staff were super helpful and knowledgeable about their products.
Manged to get the mattress at half price on a sale there we’re having.

Jase
JaseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Purchasing a new mattress and base has never been so enjoyable shopping at snooze fortitude valley. Scott is knowledgeable, polite and professional. Is a must to go to that store for your needs and the service

SnoozeSnooze

I was really happy with the service and advice provided to me whilst looking for a new bed for my teenage son. Ellen was very informative and helpful in picking the best bed for our needs and budget.

Great Service

Snooze Aspley: Nice store, plenty of parking, huge range, friendly - and efficient - staff. Ours was a very pleasant retail experience. The delivery happened exactly on schedule and the delivery guys - also friendly and obliging - assembled the bed for us. Could not have been happier with the entire transaction and pleased to recommend Snooze Aspley.

Find out how Snooze QLD compares to other Furniture Shops

Love supporting Australian made products.

Yes fairly standard with a slat bed. Easy to shop for beds.
Ben extremely helpful pointing out the bed we purchased is made in South Australia.

SnoozeSnooze

Gorgeous new gaslift bed and mattress

What a brilliant buying experience from snooze. I'm indecisive and was on a budget, but Pete was a dream! He showed me so many different options, was extremely patient when I tried what felt like 100 mattresses out (only to choose the very first one!) and helped me with payment options when I wasn't sure what would work. With absolutely no pressure to purchase, or to make up my mind, I honestly cannot recommend Pete enough.

And the end result is a gorgeous gaslift bed and the comfiest mattress that suits me perfectly!

Very happy.

I’ve ordered twice now from Snooze Aspley. Staff were helpful and product arrived earlier than expected. Very happy with my purchase.

GiGi
GiGiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, knowledgeable & never felt any pressure to purchase.

Purchase a very high quality mattress. The staff were beyond helpful, nothing was a problem, answered all the questions and we never felt rushed or pressured. We have bought off Snooze Aspley in the past and will do so in the future. Very highly recommended.

ANA
ANASouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good service and friendly staff. We are very happy with our purchase and would buy from Aspley again on the future.

Joan K.
Joan K.South East Queensland, QLD

Purchase and delivery

Store service was excellent and hassle free.
Delivery earlier than scheduled, I wasn't home, boys happily returned to deliver and assemble