Snooze QLD, Fortitude Valley

Snooze QLD, Fortitude Valley

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (27)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (84%) · Not as advertised (16%)

My son purchased furniture from the Ocean Grove range. We received great service at the store and afterwards. Thanks so much Shane and team. And my son has already filled the bookcase. It’s great!

Nat

NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and attentive customer service

I wasn’t made to feel rushed when going back and forth testing out a number of mattresses and I’m now having a great night’s sleep on my new Sealy mattress!

Store LocationSnooze Fortitude Valley
SnoozeSnooze

Great customer service and a great bed

The bed was easy to assemble and I bought a mattress and whilst the bed was taking an extra week to arrive they loaned me a base so I didn’t have to sleep on the mattress on the floor

Yan Aung Moe

Yan Aung MoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality, customer service and delivery

The mattress and base are perfect together. I received friendly and excellent customer service on phone and at shop. They help me to arrange quick delivery plus flexible time requirements.

Pete

PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick service and friendly staff.

I urgently needed two Q.Size beds in the space of 5 days, purchased, delivered and installed. These guys certainly understood my requirements and arranged everything for me in 4 days. The two young guys delivering and installing were friendly and fast, cant thank them enough. Thanks to all the team at Snooze

Sheena Downey

Sheena DowneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Time. Quality. Budget. All met with a smile

Can't fault them. I walked in 7pm Thursday evening with very specific requirements, had delivery by 9am Friday morning and all within my limited budget. Amazing service with a smile

Store LocationFortitude Valley. Brisbane

Mary

Mary

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service. They responded to my queries in an efficient and professional manner. Definitely worth a visit or call to the Fortitude Valley store if you are looking for a new bed or mattress

Great delivery / installation service

The staff who delivered and installed our bed frame were courteous, polite and efficient. The steep access and stairs were not a problem for this team and they got the job done perfectly.

Anon

AnonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, quick delivery and they even put the base together for us.

See above. I would recommend. I have nothing else to say and am getting annoyed at being required to write thirty words before being able to submit a review. I liked the store, OK??? What else do you want?

AD1

AD1South East Queensland, QLD

Great help and service from the team

I was impressed run the team at Snooze when I bought my daughters bed.

They were knowledgeable, helpful and offered a well priced product.

My daughter loves her bed!
Thanks for all your help.

Store LocationSnooze fortitude valley

Brett

BrettBrisbane

Another SUPERB buying experience

Staff are better than what you would expect in any family biz (which it is).... friendly, great service and product knowledge, able to do a deal on multi-items .... bent over backwards to ensure a fast delivery (in this case I was buying a new bed for my daughter who's back was in a mess from the old one). !00 points guys!

Lola was wonderful!

Lola looked after us and was great as a face for the business. She was the reason I decided to go back a second time, and then purchased. Well priced options, especially at sale time, and they always kept us in the loop in regards to product availability and delivery.

SnoozeSnooze

Great deal and service from staff

We were on a budget and the staff member gave us quality options which made our task easy and purchase affordable.
They were able to provide free assembly on delivery of mattress and bed frame.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Lou O

Lou O

Recommended to all

Great service. No waiting. Perfect match of mattress for my husband and I. Really impressed and will recommend to all our friends. They accidentally sent the wrong pillow and without question switched the unopened pack.

Mick

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great local independent business, very helpful

We got a new mattress made right here in Brisbane.
Very comfortable, no more back pain.
Support local buisness.
Thanks for everything Snooze, happy with the service. Will be back again.

Jodie

JodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Recently purchased new beds and mattresses for our teenagers. Staff were very helpful and did an amazing deal for us. Delivery was exactly when they advised and the new beds look great

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Jodie. We're pleased to hear the service and delivery met your expectations. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the team. Thanks, Snooze

Joel M

Joel M

Couldn’t be happier

From the minute I walked into the store at Fortitude Valley to the moment my mattress arrived, I experienced the most professional and exemplary service from the Snooze team. I’m extremely happy with my purchase!

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Snooze
SnoozeSnooze

Hi Joel, thanks for taking the time to leave your review, Your feedback and comments will be passed on to the team at Fortitude Valley. Looking forward to seeing you in-store again soon. Regards, Snooze

Gwen

GwenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality Products for an Excellent Price with Genuine Customer Service and Home Delivery

Thank you very much Nick and Shane. Our decision to buy our Tempur mattresses; Tempur adjustable massage bases & Tempur pillows & linen from your store is because of how well you guys treated us. We are so happy. No more sore backs and necks. Love our beds and how it massages us to sleep. Just spoiling ourselves. Best decision we have ever made ~ Gwen

Store LocationHomemaker Centre, 650 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley
SnoozeSnooze

That's great to hear, Gwen! We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to Nick, Shane and the Fortitude Valley team. Thanks, Snooze

ca11

ca11South East Queensland, QLD

Practical bunk beds for the kids

The team at Snooze Fortitude Valley were friendly and informative. They helped us pick a bunk bed and mattresses that met our needs and our budget. We searched every other bedding store all weekend including specific ‘kids bedroom’ stores and the quality of the Snooze bed couldn’t be beaten. Delivery was quick and the guys who installed the bed were great!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi ca11, thanks for taking the time to leave your review here. We're glad to hear you received great service in-store at Fortitude Valley. Enjoy your new purchases. Regards, Snooze.

J and D

J and DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with product and service

Happy with in store service and over the phone dealings. Delivery was as arranged with delivery staff helpful and friendly. Happy also with quality of product. Would recommend to others.

SnoozeSnooze

Thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Fortitude Valley, J and D. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience and will be sure to pass your feedback along to the store. Regards, Snooze.