Snooze QLD, Windsor

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (35)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (92%) · Not as advertised (8%)

Stacey K

Stacey K

Amazing Service & Great Range

Store LocationWindsor, Brisbane

Nic W

Nic WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

After finding what I wanted online, I phoned Snooze Windsor and they were able to help me pick the right mattresses etc for my little boy. The whole process was quick and easy and delivery was organized within a few days. I have actually been meaning to phone as the delivery guys were so lovely. They assembled the bed and took away the cartons. They were so sweet and well mannered. Whole experience was great! Will definitely shop with Snooze again.

Michelle Y.

Michelle Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service. Great product.

A great experience. The staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
The sales process was quick and easy.
I am very happy with the delivery and product and would highly recommend.

Outstanding customer service

I ordered my bed base at 8.30am and it was delivered by 1pm in the same day. Both Andrew and his delivery staff loaded with me during the morning to ensure that the delivery time was suitable. The delivery guys even installed the legs and took away the rubbish.
The best customer service I have experienced in a long time. I will definitely be a repeat customer.
Great job guys!

Store LocationWindsor QLD

Danielle Sarramegna

Danielle SarramegnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed potential customer.

Very disappointed. I walked in your store and walked the all showroom without even being acknowledged. Your staff seems to only have time for couples who walked in after me. Bad move guys! Really bad move!

Snooze A.Snooze

Dear Snooze. Thank you for your concern. I appreciate that you are willing to address the training in customer service of your employees but I have no intention to return to your Windsor shop.
Regards
Danielle

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the range and team at Windsor

I was pleasantly surprised at how relaxed and friendly the team were at Windsor (I found the manager at Jindalee sexist & arrogant). I am very happy with the overall transaction and love my timber bed frame.

Happy to recommend

Thank you the store staff made the purchase of a new bed easy. The install was completed early in morning so I could still get to work. Very helpful and clean delivery team.

Superb installation

The 2 young men who came to install my Rockefeller Madison king size mattress and gas base, while it was a sweltering 34C, were professional beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend Snooze Windsor. Thank you

Claire

ClaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple,easy, fast

Comparing beds is confusing. With the help of the staff at Snooze Windsor I got it done in 15 minutes They checked availability, I had 2 Aussie-made beds within a week. Sooooo comfy.

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

My teen loves me again

I finally bought a double bed for my teenage daughter who is so happy to be out of her single bed! Staff were helpful and patient in-store. Delivery was courteous and prompt (actually early!) and the lads even dismantled her old bed for us and set up the new one and removed all rubbish. Thank you snooze!

Store LocationWindsor, Brisbane

CQB

CQBBrisbane

Great customer service

We came in to buy a king single mattress for our daughter and had already decided before we arrived the one we wanted. The staff member who assisted us was friendly and very helpful and suggested another option that would be better suited for our young daughter. And it was cheaper by about $30-40. We liked that not
only was it great customer service but unlike other companies, he wasn trying to upsell but rather help us buy the right bed for our family! t

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi CQB, thanks for letting us know about your in-store experience. We will be sure to pass this on to the team at Windsor. Regards Snooze.

Happy blokes

Happy blokesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Understood the needs of an unusual family.

The three men in our household needed to purchase a bed that could fit us all comfortably, replacing a worn queensize bed. Andrew used the sleep machine to understand our personal preferences then showed us through a range of beds. We spent over 90 minutes testing out 2 of 4 suitable brands. He was very patient with us. We were like the three bears, some were too soft, some too hard. The sale price of a king plus for the price of a single meant we saved heaps. We also bought kingplus sheet sets and a mattress protector. Delivery was only a week later. The only problem was the bed was too big for the stairwell. We had to lift it up via external balconies. But we love it now that it is installed.

All round A1 experience

Personalised and professional in-store service, excellent product, exceptional delivery and assembly in home. Purchased bed for family member then one for us due to experiencing awesome service, thanks to Andrew at Windsor!

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Deb, thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Windsor. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Andrew and the team in-store. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback. Regards, Snooze.

Great Service

Saw what I wanted online, but out of stock in store and no display item to see either. Assistant very helpful with showing me the colour of the item and description in detail. Felt very confident to order and purchase the item in store without actually viewing it. Delivery was as promised, the two young guys who assembled my furniture were very efficient and couldn't be more willing and helpful. A fantastic all round shopping experience. Thank you.

Store LocationSnooze Windsor Qld
Snooze A.Snooze

That's great to hear Mrs T. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to to the team at Windsor. Thanks, Snooze.

Neville R.

Neville R.South East Queensland, QLD

The sales staff at Snooze were great
He listened to what we had to say and then gave us time to make our decision without any pressure
He was able to answer any questions we had. Delivery was exactly as promised and the delivery staff assembled the bed in a fast and efficient way

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Snooze A.Snooze

That's great to hear, Neville - thanks for leaving a review! We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the Windsor team. Thanks, Snooze

Five stars. Great service and price. Quick delivery. Couldn't ask for better.

Really happy. Sales rep listened to what I wanted, asked about my sleeping style. Then showed me a number of beds and allowed ME to choose, didn't try and push me at all. Excellent! Got a great bed at a great price, delivered in 2 days. Couldn't ask for an easier process. Highly recommend.

Store Locationwindsor
Snooze A.Snooze

Great service, happy with the product

Danny at the Windsor store was super helpful and patient when we arrived close to closing on a weekday. He seemed knowledgable and took the time to ask the right questions, giving us the space to work out what we wanted - which obviously involved laying on a lot of mattresses. We left the store with an itemized quote and when we returned a week later to make our selection, the staff were equally as helpful in completing our sale. The delivery was well organized and quick. Happy with our chosen mattress and bed base.

Great service at Windsor

After looking for our perfect bed we had great friendly service and success purchasing our new king size bed at Windsor Snooze. We also had very prompt helpful service in setting up our bed. Thank you.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Lib, thank you for providing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Windsor. We're pleased that you had a wonderful experience in-store and will be sure to pass this feedback on. We hope you enjoy your new bed. Regards, Snooze.

Fiona24

Fiona24South East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Great service with lots of quality choices to choose from at the Windsor store. The sales person was friendly, knowledgeable and provided great communication through the whole process while arranging quick delivery. Thank you

Store LocationWindsor, Queensland
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Fiona24, thanks for leaving your review and glad you had such a positive experience in Windsor. We'll be sure to pass this along to the team. Regards, Snooze.

Keeps on giving good service

Bought a high end bed from here 15 years ago. Was looking to furnish a guest bedroom...so went back to this store and was not disappointed. Good honest service and value...and my guests have commented on the comfort of the bed.
I was really happy to find very helpful service with a smile.....some things dont change .....thank goodness!
Rita and geoff Kelly

Store LocationWindsor qld
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Rita. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're pleased to hear that both of your two experiences, 15 years apart, met your expectations! We'll be sure to pass your kind words along to the Windsor team. Thanks, Snooze