Snooze VIC, Fitzroy

Snooze VIC, Fitzroy

Frances

FrancesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible decency.

Snooze Fitzroy. Incredible decency dealing with a problem that could have been easily put back onto the customer. That customer was me. I am very grateful for their wonderful service.

Store LocationFitzroy Melbourne
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Frances, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear you had such a positive experience in-store, we hope to see you in-store again soon. Regards, Snooze.

Asha

AshaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Assistance with getting the right mattress post purchase

After purchasing a mattress that was recommended by a store assistant (after being on the snooze profiler) it wasn’t the right fit at all. I went back to the store to get some further assistance and received terrible service from one of the shop assistants.

After speaking with head office and subsequently the franchise (Adam) making contact with me, he talked me through some options going forward to make sure that I could get a good nights sleep. He was very understanding and professional and I am thankful that he got to the bottom of this problem so quickly.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationFitzroy

MelMelbourne

Firm mattress soft within weeks

Mel

Great staff, good result!

Excellent bunch of staff. Adam, Joey etc.
They were really helpful....not too full on. Gave me the choice, made me feel comfortable
For a person that doesn't love going shopping, and has so much online options accessible to me, it's a credit to only the staff there that I purchased there, and will continue to recommend them
Nice one gang!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationSnooze, Fitzroy

Excellent customer service!

I purchased a plush king mattress and when it was delivered it sat too high on my existing bed. Adam and the team at Snooze Fitzroy went out of their way to help me. At no extra cost Adam came and lowered my bed for me and also provided new slats for the bed that were more appropriate for the mattress I had chosen. I love my new mattress it is so comfortable and I was really impressed by the high level of customer service. Thank you!

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Peggy, thanks for providing us with the details of your wonderful experience at Snooze Fitzroy. We'll be sure to pass on your review to Adam and the team at the store. Enjoy your new mattress! Regards, Snooze.

Sam

SamMelbourne

Fitzroy store

Great service from all staff especially Dane. I had an issue with the mattress I purchased. He organised very professionally to have the item swapped over.
Would definitely buy from them again.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Sam, thanks for your feedback. We're pleased to hear you had a great experience in the store. We will pass on your kind words to Dane and the Fitzroy team. Regards, Snooze.

If you can’t handle, don’t do sale.

Snooze A.Snooze

Excellent customer service - thanks Fitzroy team!

Great advice and customer service for two mattresses (custom sizing) purchased for my children. Knowledgeable and extremely professional team - very happy customer!!!

sbowditc

sbowditcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best night's sleep in 4 years

Visited the FITZROY store and was served by [name removed]. Explained we had a latex mattress and our backs were suffering. [name removed] got us onto the test bed for measurements and 10 minutes later was showing us the range the system had recommended. We chose the mid-range Madison Grosvenor and provided our RACV card for an instant 15% discount. Easy paperwork and [name removed] also recommended the Bedcollect team to collect the old mattress. 6 days later our new mattress arrived and we then enjoyed our best night's sleep in 4 years.
GREAT SERVICE GUYS

MenothereRight not Here

Best mattress ever and outstanding service.

My pleasure. The Snooze store in Fitzroy Vic

Sue Paynesville

Sue PaynesvilleAU

No follow-through on complaint

From Snooze Fitzroy, I bought $5.5K messmate bedroom suite (QB, bedside drawers/table, dresser). The range is exclusive to their branch and made locally from Oz timber.
I shipped it myself to regional Vic did the assembly - No instructions, black texta codes on beautiful wood, no proper followup from my complaint.
Beautiful Oz timber product, quite unique - will have long-lasting enjoyment
Workmanship of bed connecting beam out by 10cm. Also see above. Why do makers descecrate beautiful timber even on beams that won't be seen?

Corinna_Howle-Quin

Corinna_Howle-Quin

Great to deal with

I recently bought a childs bed and bedroom suite through Snooze Fitzroy in Melbourne and was delighted with the service. I received a 30% discount on floor stock and they were happy to store it until we were ready to collect it some weeks later. I felt they were trying to fit in with me rather than the other way around. The staff were relaxed and friendly and they seemed to be happy working there. I was impressed with the quality of finish on the bedroom suite also.
Friendly, happy Staff willing to fit in with my needs
there was a supplier delay but this did not effect me as I was in no hurry