Snooze VIC, Moorabbin

Snooze VIC, Moorabbin

Exceptional costumer service and good product

Hi, couple of months a go I purchased mattress for myself and my daughter from Moorabbin store, Cheryl served looked after us, my sister also purchased her bed and mattress from Cheryl, she is very knowledgeable and we received exceptional customer service from her, very respectful lady and delivery was nice and easy, the whole process was perfect, my mum needs mattress too, I will definitely bring her to Cheryl, hopefully she will still be there, thanks a million Cheryl.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Mary, thanks for your review. We're delighted to hear that you and your family had such a great experience with Cheryl at the Moorabbin store. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along. Regards, Snooze.

Ekaterini

EkateriniEdithvale

Faulty mattress - dips and hills!

R. WITNEY

R. WITNEYMelbourne

Service appears good... But just wait

Service starts off great to sell you the product. I went to pick it up... They gave me an incorrect box. I then drove to the store 1hr waste of my time. Being early Dec have better things to do than this. They did not offer to drop it off to my address I had to mention it... This along is now bad customer service (Sue) Then delivered it to my house, after that still with one description incorrect to the other 3 boxes.... I rang and was told to disregard that late not happy with the answer I got grief from the manager (Sue).. Really... This is a Xmas gift to my 4 year old..... Let's time going there... I will Shop online from now on but not snooze.

Mike WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor quality Luxor hardwood bedframe

We purchased top of the range Luxor hardwood bed frame and side tables. Within months the surface on the frame and side tables started to show wear. We raised it with the Morrabin store, and they sent out a representative from the manufacturer to review. Not surprisingly, he refused to accept any responsibility, and claimed it was our fault; the store supported his decision. With no where to turn to, we had no option but to accept the decision.
Three years on, and the tables and frame are in a terrible state and continue to deteriorate, even though we have been extra vigilant in our care. Bitterly disappointing, given our $5,000 outlay.
I would be very wary of ever buying a natural hardwood product from this company. Be warned!

Mike W

Only 1 year warranty on bed frames!

I bought a QS bed frame (Portland frame), mattress and side tables from Snooze 4 years ago. The timber supporting the wooden slats in the bed was brittle and crumbly, and eventually cracked. Poor quality materials.

I called Snooze Moorabin and after half a dozen unanswered calls, someone picked up and told me that those frames only had a 1 year warranty! Mattresses typically have a 10 year warranty!

Anyway, just to let everyone know that they should be ultra careful of Snooze's warranty on beds.

NL
===

Snooze A.Snooze

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We have passed this on to the store. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other queries please email enquiries@snooze.com.au. Regards, Snooze.

theteaman
theteaman

elle

ellemelbourne

Outstanding customer service!

Snooze moorabbin - 5 star service at the store and after. once the salesperson found out we were going to sleep on a floor until our mattress and bed arrive, it was arranged with the store manager to get a next day delivery mattress and also a free base loan until our bed arrives in stock. its rare nowadays to be serviced like that! well done snooze moorabbin!
service and attitude - 5 stars