Snooze VIC, Moorabbin

Snooze VIC, Moorabbin

Exceptional costumer service and good product

Hi, couple of months a go I purchased mattress for myself and my daughter from Moorabbin store, Cheryl served looked after us, my sister also purchased her bed and mattress from Cheryl, she is very knowledgeable and we received exceptional customer service from her, very respectful lady and delivery was nice and easy, the whole process was perfect, my mum needs mattress too, I will definitely bring her to Cheryl, hopefully she will still be there, thanks a million Cheryl.

Shop LocationVIC, Moorabbin
Hi Mary, thanks for your review. We're delighted to hear that you and your family had such a great experience with Cheryl at the Moorabbin store. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along. Regards, Snooze.

Faulty mattress - dips and hills!

We purchased a $4000+ mattress from Snooze Moorabbin in June 2015. Whilst the initial dealing with the store was pleasant enough, the mattress is faulty.

In November last year we made contact with the store regarding our concerns as the bed has prominent dips and a huge hill in the centre, and is clearly faulty and in need of repair. The bed was taken away and ‘repaired’ in January. Within a week of its return the dips and hills were as prominent as before and have continued to worsen as the months pass.

Again we made contact with the store in May and this time they sent out ‘Mr Clipboard and Aggression’ to intimidate us – he moved around the bed making comments about body impressions and dramatically circling conditions in the Customer Care Guidelines. Enquiring specific times and dates of when the bed had been rotated – sorry we didn’t mark it on the calendar angry man!

Whilst we rotate the bed as per the guidelines, the nature of the mattress only allows for top to tale rotation, given the size of the bed and the cushion top. This may be a design issue, a problem for the manufacturer and store, not for us!

So now, after spending a lot of money on a ‘premium’ mattress, we are left with a faulty, lumpy bed that results in unsettled sleep and sore backs, night after night.

This was the BIGGEST waste of money. I would NEVER recommend Snooze or Select-o-pedic to anyone. In fact I intend to do the exact opposite and let everyone I meet know that they sell faulty goods and refuse to rectify their faulty workmanship, despite the supposed ten-year warranty.

Shop LocationVIC, Moorabbin
Dear Ekaterini, The time you have taken to provide details of your experience is much appreciated. Your order details have been identified in the system and a Store Representative will be in touch with you early next week. Any inconveniences are regretted. Regards, Snooze

Service appears good... But just wait

Service starts off great to sell you the product. I went to pick it up... They gave me an incorrect box. I then drove to the store 1hr waste of my time. Being early Dec have better things to do than this. They did not offer to drop it off to my address I had to mention it... This along is now bad customer service (Sue) Then delivered it to my house, after that still with one description incorrect to the other 3 boxes.... I rang and was told to disregard that late not happy with the answer I got grief from the manager (Sue).. Really... This is a Xmas gift to my 4 year old..... Let's time going there... I will Shop online from now on but not snooze.

Shop LocationVIC, Moorabbin
Dear R. Witney, thank you for contacting Snooze and for taking the time to provide details of your experience. The Franchise Partner of Snooze Moorabbin and Snooze management are being made aware of these details as they will assist in process improvements. Please accept sincere apologies for any inconveniences. Regards, Snooze

Poor quality Luxor hardwood bedframe

We purchased top of the range Luxor hardwood bed frame and side tables. Within months the surface on the frame and side tables started to show wear. We raised it with the Morrabin store, and they sent out a representative from the manufacturer to review. Not surprisingly, he refused to accept any responsibility, and claimed it was our fault; the store supported his decision. With no where to turn to, we had no option but to accept the decision.
Three years on, and the tables and frame are in a terrible state and continue to deteriorate, even though we have been extra vigilant in our care. Bitterly disappointing, given our $5,000 outlay.
I would be very wary of ever buying a natural hardwood product from this company. Be warned!

Shop LocationVIC, Moorabbin
Hi Mike, Thank you for providing your feedback and for passing on your contact details to our head office. The damage was assessed approximately 18 months ago by a representative from the manufacturer as being due to water and a quotation was provided for a repair. Please know that any timber product has limited tolerance to moisture. Should you wish to proceed with a repair the present condition of the furniture requires a re-evaluation. If you could please respond to enquiries@snooze.com.au it would be appreciated. Regards, Snooze.Hi, Snooze. Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, I recall the store's position from our correspondence in 2014. I still don't accept the point of view put forward by the store. The surfaces were never exposed to the excessive amounts of water which your arguments imply. What's more, that wouldn't explain the continued deterioration over the 18 months since then, during which time we have taken extra care to ensure that it comes into contact with no water whatsoever. I remain disappointed at the store's stance on this issue. PS. Doesn't it seem little odd that a piece of furniture which boasts a 'breakfast tray' (Snooze's own description of the pull out trays on the side tables) isn't able to tolerate any moisture whatsoever?

Only 1 year warranty on bed frames!

I bought a QS bed frame (Portland frame), mattress and side tables from Snooze 4 years ago. The timber supporting the wooden slats in the bed was brittle and crumbly, and eventually cracked. Poor quality materials.

I called Snooze Moorabin and after half a dozen unanswered calls, someone picked up and told me that those frames only had a 1 year warranty! Mattresses typically have a 10 year warranty!

Anyway, just to let everyone know that they should be ultra careful of Snooze's warranty on beds.

NL
===

Shop LocationVIC, Moorabbin
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We have passed this on to the store. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other queries please email enquiries@snooze.com.au. Regards, Snooze. Update: The salesperson ("Grant") called me back later in the day - he called up the supplier and the supplier was willing to sell me a pair of the rails supporting the slats for $80. Since I only needed one, I declined, went to Bunnings and put in some elbow grease and made a new (stronger) one - total cost $25. I did appreciate the effort by the salesperson though.

Outstanding customer service!

Snooze moorabbin - 5 star service at the store and after. once the salesperson found out we were going to sleep on a floor until our mattress and bed arrive, it was arranged with the store manager to get a next day delivery mattress and also a free base loan until our bed arrives in stock. its rare nowadays to be serviced like that! well done snooze moorabbin!
service and attitude - 5 stars

Nothing right

We ordered a single mattress and base from Snooze Moorabbin. The base has drawers with configuration at one end or the other. We were told the item would be delivered at four different times which didn't happen. We were not kept informed but had to keep chasing information as to when the delivery would happen. There were three different areas involved - the retailer, the manufacturer of the base and the manufacturer of the mattress - Sleepmaker is made in Queensland.
We now have the product. The base arrived without it's wheels which have now been fitted.
The configuration of the drawers is not what we ordered - but we'll just have to put up with that as I couldn't dream of dealing with these people again.
The retailer would have done well to keep in touch with the customer to check on satisfaction of service.
We had used this store many times before and with out any problems - not any more.
Never again!