Snooze VIC, South Wharf

Snooze VIC, South Wharf

Sleazy dodgy sales people.

WATCH OUT! Capt Snooze are worse than sleazy used car sales people. My ex made the mistake of paying a deposit and signing for a bed after a home show in Melbourne where they promote a half price sale. Sucked in. At half price they are still way over priced. After splitting with my ex she did not take delivery of the bed and lost the deposit. Even though I had not signed anything, I was subjected to threatening calls, warning me that if I did not pay for the bed they would sue me. I referred them to my solicitor and have not heard anything since. Not smart business. I warn everyone I know now. Interesting that Capt Snooze don't seem to have a facebook page or a google ad. It would be flooded with poor ratings.

Caroline

CarolineGisborne

Simply amazing!

Recently due to a flood had to replace all my bedding with so much stress involved I went straight to Snooze at Southwharf to enquire about a previous purchase , the Store Manager was nothing short of amazing. She looked our our records complete with all our purchase information and had the bed out to us the very next week. IT was incredible they showed empathy in our situation and provided us with exceptional Customer Service that I had not experience at any store previously and probably never will again. Their beds are by far the best quality so I would never ever shop anywhere else ! thank you South Wharf Snooze I hope everyone gets a taste from you what true service and quality is

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Caroline, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Glad the store could help ease your stress at such a horrible time. We will be sure to pass your thanks and praise on to the team. Hope we see you again in store soon. Regards, Snooze.

Customer service was great!

Service in the store was amazing, I would reccoment to all my friends and family! Extremely confident knowledge of all the products, why would you shop anywhere else?

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Nevasha, thanks for your review. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team at South Wharf. Regards, Snooze

Ally

AllySouth East Queensland, QLD

Still Waiting

WaffleMeMelbourne

Made a deposit, items never delivered, refund refused

katet01gippsland

Delivery Nightmare!! Driver refuses to ring doorbell and calls me psycho!

Shal C.

Shal C.Victoria, 3996

Extremely Disappointed with Service

Snooze A.Snooze

Dear Shal, thank you for your feedback. Please accept apologies for any delays in communication. Please be assured that the store has reviewed your case and will contact you shortly to discuss a resolution.

Staff didn't follow the contact

We ordered a range of kids furnitures (bed frame, mattress, tallboy and bedside table) at South wharf store VIC. The sales and us made the agreement that the delivery fee is $40 and we need to pay the driver directly at delivery day (it is written on the tax invoice). However, the sales phoned my husband today saying that we have to pay $60 more (that is $100) for delivery due to her wrong calculation. We don't have responsibility to fix up her fault. We are so angry and we will completely follow the contract. We will not pay even one more cent to SNOOZE! Otherwise we will find consumer affairs for help. Very bad store. We will never shop Snooze again!

Linda ZarikMelbourne

The BEST STAFF & furniture store in Melbourne.

Walking into the store this afternoon I was impressed with the furniture and mattresses. The prices are reasonable, the quality is excellent and the furniture is beautiful. However the staff are incredible. Russell and Rob took time in answering questions, helping in choosing the right mattresses and accessories. Both were professional, friendly and know their products. I definitely recommend to everyone to come here first to buy their bedroom furniture.

Linda Zarik

The entire team at South Wharf deserve the recognition. They are a great team and management should be aware they are the best customer service staff I have dealt with.

Paulrahul

PaulrahulMelbourne.

Best service, friendly staff and value for money.

When we walked into this store we were greeted by Jacinta and Shannon Who were fantastic

The first impression they set was positive and friendly once we entered the store.

They were quite knowledgeable and offered some great advice.

We don't often send emails providing feedback but felt that these guys went over and above and provided a great experience for us.
Highly recommend to anyone.

cj

Safety is not there concern

We purchased a Charlie bunk that is very dangerous to all kids with the mattress they sold us to suit bed which leaves a huge cap for kids to get the feet court in that could result in serious injury not happy

cj

Fabulous staff and very helpful

We went to Snooze today to buy a new mattress and base. As we live in the inner city but don't drive, I googled local bedding stores and found Snooze at South Wharf. The staff there (Russell) were absolutely fantastic - friendly, engaging and super helpful. We couldn't ask for better service - especially compared to another store at South Wharf where we had a look around as it was just before Snooze. No-one came near us or even acknowledged that we were there. So glad I went to Snooze, very, very happy.

Got a fantastic deal and also got rid of the old mattress and base!

Hazbanger

HazbangerMelbourne

Their loss!

NickMelbourne

Faulty Bed.

Nick

Thank you for the generic message reply .
What options are you thinking for the faulty bed?

Will it cost me more money ??

Poor customer service at Snooze South Wharf

My husband and I went to Snooze South Wharf today as we are looking for a new bed suite and mattress. We have only started looking and wanted to go to a couple of shops to compare product and price. We asked to use the bed matching service snd the customer service person said only if we are going to purchase a mattress while in the store and then accused us of wasting their time! I won't waste time purchasing from Snooze!

Bedmatch rip off

Spent a fortune on bedmatch bed, firstly what was delivered is nothing like the bed on the showroom floor, ten times as hard and convex with huge hump in the middle, rang snooze dfo southwharf and was told bed needed to be broken in. Haven't had a decent nights sleep since i bought it, the $200 bed from salvos wa better, and you could feel the springs. Other side of bed should be green/gold but feels like an Asian futon, concrete would be softer.
Delivery was fast