Snooze WA, Midland

Snooze WA, Midland

Rustif A.

Rustif A.Perth, WA

Ask for Jayne

I thought a pillow was a pillow, until I met Jayne and bought one. I was wrong.
When my son needed a new mattress, I trusted Jayne with my sons sleep health and so glad I did.
She takes the time to ask questions and try the person on the bed / pillow, to get the right match.
Jayne cares about the customer's sleep and makes her goal to make the correct marriage of body and bed.
Sleep matters, so I trust Jayne. Other staff may be just as helpful.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMidland
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Rustif, thank you for sharing the details of your repeated visits to Snooze Midland. We're so pleased that you have had wonderful experiences with Jayne and will be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.

Fantastic sales person

Snooze midland went in today just to get ideas, rep by the name of RIpeka was so great we ended up buying a bed and base, genuine nice person not pushy great shopper experience

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Ves, thanks for leaving your review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience, we will be sure to pass this on to Ripeka and the team at Midland. Regards, Snooze

Premium customer service

Exceptional instore customer service by Naida at the midland store, product selection and price as good as it gets. The owner Rod was very approachable and pulled out all the stops to solve my bed base issues. Thanks to you both.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Terry and Vi, thanks for providing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Midland. We're pleased to hear you experienced great customer service and will be sure to pass your feedback onto Naida, Rod and the store. Regards, Snooze.

fantastic service

I came into Snooze in midland and received the best possible and friendly and expert service from Naida....Her knowledge of all products was amazing...totally recommend coming back to this store....Thank you Naida

Angela Cicchino

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Angie, thank you for providing the details of your visit to Snooze Midland. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Naida in-store. We'll be sure to pass on your kind words. Regards, Snooze.

Biggest mistake ever made

Sales manager at midland wa is the rudest person I have dealt with!! The so called computer bed analizer said I should purchase a certain bed!! So I trusted the so called professional !!! I am in absolute pain every night I wake up in the worst pain ever!! Went back to complain and the response was...oh but that's the bed you chose!! What a load of junk!

False advertising false analyzing