Sofas Direct
Brand Manager for Sofas Direct? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (3)

Woeful Service and Accountability

Vivianne W.
Vivianne W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beyond disappointed

Local99
Local99Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

How not to run a business - dismissive service and poor quality product

Unfortunately, we had a terrible experience with Sofas Direct. Rude and dismissive service, a complete lack of communication or accountability and a product that was a real let down. Super disappointed in the whole experience, please take your money to another Australian made manufacture, until they sort out their business.

Find out how Sofas Direct compares to other Furniture Shops

Personally I would not recommend Sofas Direct to anyone.

In my opinion the build quality was very questionable and the customer service was aggressive and dismissive. I will not be recommending Sofas Direct to anyone i know.

Deborah Thomas
Deborah ThomasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Favorite Sofa Store

BeNiceToYourCustomer
BeNiceToYourCustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service

Fact 1: Decor looked good and I was thinking of purchasing a product or two.
Fact 2: Walk up to the lady at the counter wanting to ask about a particular design of sofas. To summarise the conversation, instead of saying they don’t manufacture this model, she proceeds to convey the following messages. 1. You can’t afford it. 2. When I said it’s an investment, she proceeded to comment about the look on my husbands face. 3. If we manufactured it here it would cost $6500. My response was yes, that’s how much I spent on my last couch and I walked out of the store.

Hemika Chawla
Hemika ChawlaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Sofas

Great products and “The Sofas” in particular!! As it’s 100% Australia made so it’s of great quality. Super friendly staff, great customer service. All in all good experience with sofas direct.

Mansi Agrawal
Mansi AgrawalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top services and products!

Really loved the variety and quality that Sofas Direct offers in affordable range. The sales team seems very kind and efficient. In particular i would like to mention about Shaina, who helped me through choosing the range without being a pushover and gave great ideas to set up the interiors for our living room using their wide range. I would highly recommend the Sofas Direct, Fitzroy store to pick up any furnitures.

Great sofas

Had a great experience with sofas direct really good workmanship, style and comfort quality is good 100% Australian made worth the money. Also the sales staff is very helpful and friendly with exceptional after sales service.

Esskamo
EsskamoSouthwest, VIC

Workmanship sub-standard and no after sales service

Sue
SueMelbourne

Sofa and chair lovely, VERY POOR AFTER SALES EXPERIENCE

Vswaine
Vswaine

Workmanship not up to standard

Perfect costumer service and product

Would love to congratulate the staff at sofa direct in Rixhmond . Jessica in particular was exceptional both on the product knowledge the flexibility of product viewing materials and simply made the purchase so profetional . Thank you and keep up the great customer service ...will recomend you to anyone. .. Thanks Helen

Craig
CraigMelbourne

Great couch and excellent customer service

We met with Jessica in store, who managed our couch customizations, material choice and delivery with great finesse: the whole process was truly enjoyable!

Similar experience at Richmond Store

I had a similar encounter with a man at the Richmond store. My instructions in regard to the delivery of the sofas had not been followed. I pointed this our politely and then was subject to a tirade of abuse, the likes of which I had never encountered in any circumstances, let alone when i was the customer. I would never deal with him again. This occurred a couple of years ago, so he may no longer be there.

Read more reviews - page 2