Sofas Direct

3.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (2)

Personally I would not recommend Sofas Direct to anyone.

In my opinion the build quality was very questionable and the customer service was aggressive and dismissive. I will not be recommending Sofas Direct to anyone i know.

Deborah Thomas

Deborah ThomasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Favorite Sofa Store

BeNiceToYourCustomer

BeNiceToYourCustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service

Fact 1: Decor looked good and I was thinking of purchasing a product or two.
Fact 2: Walk up to the lady at the counter wanting to ask about a particular design of sofas. To summarise the conversation, instead of saying they don’t manufacture this model, she proceeds to convey the following messages. 1. You can’t afford it. 2. When I said it’s an investment, she proceeded to comment about the look on my husbands face. 3. If we manufactured it here it would cost $6500. My response was yes, that’s how much I spent on my last couch and I walked out of the store.

Hemika Chawla

Hemika ChawlaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Sofas

Great products and “The Sofas” in particular!! As it’s 100% Australia made so it’s of great quality. Super friendly staff, great customer service. All in all good experience with sofas direct.

Mansi Agrawal

Mansi AgrawalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top services and products!

Really loved the variety and quality that Sofas Direct offers in affordable range. The sales team seems very kind and efficient. In particular i would like to mention about Shaina, who helped me through choosing the range without being a pushover and gave great ideas to set up the interiors for our living room using their wide range. I would highly recommend the Sofas Direct, Fitzroy store to pick up any furnitures.

Great sofas

Had a great experience with sofas direct really good workmanship, style and comfort quality is good 100% Australian made worth the money. Also the sales staff is very helpful and friendly with exceptional after sales service.

Esskamo

EsskamoSouthwest, VIC

Workmanship sub-standard and no after sales service

Sue

SueMelbourne

Sofa and chair lovely, VERY POOR AFTER SALES EXPERIENCE

Vswaine

Vswaine

Workmanship not up to standard

Find out how Sofas Direct compares to other Furniture Shops

Perfect costumer service and product

Would love to congratulate the staff at sofa direct in Rixhmond . Jessica in particular was exceptional both on the product knowledge the flexibility of product viewing materials and simply made the purchase so profetional . Thank you and keep up the great customer service ...will recomend you to anyone. .. Thanks Helen

Craig

CraigMelbourne

Great couch and excellent customer service

We met with Jessica in store, who managed our couch customizations, material choice and delivery with great finesse: the whole process was truly enjoyable!

Similar experience at Richmond Store

I had a similar encounter with a man at the Richmond store. My instructions in regard to the delivery of the sofas had not been followed. I pointed this our politely and then was subject to a tirade of abuse, the likes of which I had never encountered in any circumstances, let alone when i was the customer. I would never deal with him again. This occurred a couple of years ago, so he may no longer be there.

Vic

VicDocklands Melbourne

Best retail experience

I couldn't speak any higher of my experience buying a Sofa Rug and cushions from Sth Melbournd store. Carol couldn't of been anymore helpful and such a beautiful person. Thankyou so much. Vicki

Tamera V.

Tamera V.

Fantastic experience - highly recommend them!

I recently purchased a sofa from Jessica at Sofas Direct Richmond. The whole experience was an absolute pleasure! Nothing was an issue for them - I had to move delivery back a number of times due to delayed settlement of my new place and Jessica happily accommodated this.
Amazing customer service - I would highly recommend them!

Best Shopping Experience

What's to love about Sofas Direct, Richmond? Easy answer; everything. I recently purchased a Bendigo Sofa, Ottoman and queen size Chloe Sofa Bed. Jessica and the staff at Richmond were great, knowledgeable of their product, supportive and helpful. The whole process ran like clockwork and most importantly what they said would happen actually happened. I was notified promptly when my sofas were ready and delivery was arranged, so the whole process was a positive one. Now I have beautiful, well constructed sofas covered in the fabric of my choosing. I would highly recommend Sofas Direct before looking anywhere else.

Find out how Sofas Direct compares to other Furniture Shops

New sofa's, Jessica gave us excellent customer service.

We recently purchased 2, 2 seater Sofas from the Richmond store. When looking at all the designs, we chose the "Sutton" style, upholstered in a lovely grey fabric. Jessica was most helpful and courteous
in helping make our decision in buying these sofa's, especially the choice re the fabric.
We were delighted when Jessica called to say they were ready earlier than the date we were told. They both look great in our newly painted "Fuschia Pink" room, sitting on a deep navy carpet.
Will be going back to Sofa's Direct, Richmond to get Ottoman's in the New Year.
Lorraine.

My Purchasing Experience at: "Sofas Direct Richmond"

Recently purchased a 2 seater sofa, chair and coffee tables from Sofas Direct Richmond. Found the staff courteous, friendly and very professional-they understand fabrics and the materials they work with; and have a great knowledge of Interior Design which was really helpful in my case. Delivery went smoothly and they kept me informed of the arrival time- date and time of the delivery.
Thank you the staff of Sofas Direct for your professional advice-appreciated---ra

Supporting local - well worth it!

We purchased a 2 and 3 seater sofa (Venice), and couldn't be happier. The service we received was great. The sofa was delivered on time and has been manufactured very well. We got our sofas in the velvet material and it is just lush! Really nice to know that we supported local manufacturers. Sofa's Direct have some great products, and are worth taking a closer look at.

Exceptional customer service

We recently bought the Profile Sofa (1x2.5 seater and 1x2 seater). The product is made in Melbourne as I wanted to support local manufacturing. At the time of the order, Jessica advised delivery date. The sofa arrived exactly on that day. The commitment to customer service is outstanding. The product is extremely comfortably and made to our specifications. It was the same sofa we bought 12 years ago, and $200 cheaper. Go figure that one!

Katya

Katya

Amazing customer service , great quality

Purschaded custome made ottoman and 6 seater sofa , amazing quality and time frames exceeded all expectations. Jessica was absolutely amazing during the process