Software
Listing monitored by Skin Software

Laxmi M.
Laxmi M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I am loving this

I had a pimples on my forehead especially after using this formula pimples are disappearing. It took more weeks as said 8-10 week but it works really. I am loving this product and want to continue further.

Jenny
JennyPerth, WA

Absolutely rubbish service & product does not even come out of container

This company is very unprofessional not only was it 3 weeks late arriving when it did I couldn’t get the cream out of the canister as the pump was broken - so unable to use it. Have asked for a refund and will never use them again

Change in bottle size,but still same price

They have made the bottle smaller and charging people the same price. They say people are saying they are not using it all over the 2 months, so they are making the bottle smaller. I use every night on my face and neck and use it all by the 2 months. I'm disgusted that this could be a money grabbing stunt. Your company is saving money on making the formula smaller, but still charging customers the same amount don't you think the savings should be passed onto your customers?? Win win for you and not the customers. Not happy about this.

Caity
CaityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing product and service

So convenient to have an online doctor consult, and then the formula sent directly to you based on your individual skin concerns. The bottles are a great size and always plenty left over by the time the next one arrives.

They always respond quickly too!

alix
alixAU

Started off great but then they changed

I’ve been on this product for some months.
I have found the product effective but not brilliant. No additional checkins but lots of helpful emails.
Two days ago they announced they were changing the product size from 30ml to 24ml which means people that are up to the full 30ml dose will need to spend another $88 per second month to ensure continuity of use.
Sloooooow postage.
No previous correspondence nor contribution on this matter prior to the announcement.
No backing down or taking on board feedback.
I’ve switched to another cheaper company and am happy

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great anti-ageing product

I don't suffer from acne or major skin issues, but I was wanting a product that could help with general ageing concerns (texture, uneven tone, wrinkles etc). I have been using Software every second night and couldn't be happier with the results. My skin feels soft, and I have less pigmentation and random breakouts. Looking forward to seeing even further results with extended use. It's great to have a company like this in Australia!

Best skincare solution

Try their products, you will visibly see very good results within weeks, don’t be fooled by few salty peoples reviews.

Great product, terrible company

Date PurchasedMay 2021
Jane H.
Jane H.Hunter Region, NSW

False advertising.

False advertising. Decrease amount of cream but charge you the same. Disappointing - cost saving measure they are not honest about

Kas
KasSouth East Queensland, QLD

They get you in ..

After signing up at a specified price and for a specified volume of product the amount of product was reduced by 20% with no price reduction. Additionally the amount of retinol (active ingredient) is significantly lower than researched efficacy suggests, but i thought the convenience of delivery outweighed this. Other active ingredients are available much cheaper in many locations. This company may be ok if you are just starting out but I would suggest looking elsewhere for a more ethical company.
I'm feeling ripped off!

PenPen
PenPenSydney, NSW

Bad customer service and business tactics.

Fiona R.
Fiona R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far I’m impressed

I’m on my 3rd week and I’m happy so far, I had very little skin peeling, but put that down to using chemical exfoliating toners. Looking forward to seeing results over the next few weeks.

Sue S.
Sue S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Service

Fantastic product and Service! Maybe need to advertise more as I just happened upon your site. Told my daughters who were very excited. Have only seen one ad but can’t remember where??

The Best!

I'm in week 3 and i can see some little results like fading scars brighter skin very happy!

Date PurchasedJune 2021

Simple skincare, finally!

I was so excited to start my Software journey! I have bad acne scare and ongoing skincare issues. After 3 weeks, my skin is so clear. I can't wait to see how it keeps going!

Read more reviews - page 2

Rimi R.
Rimi R.asked

i have melasma pigment dry and few fine lines so what should i buy plz help me , i been to dr they gave me some creams but not improvement and i had jassner peeling but stil i have same issue. some times i m depressed.

Taylor H.asked

I've been getting peeling and red skin and my cheeks just hurt. I've been putting moisturiser on before and after my software creams but it hasn't made too much of a difference. Is there anything else I can do?

Wendy
Wendy

I would suggest to give your skin a rest from the Software prescription for a few days until it settles. But still moisturise heaps to help with the healing.

Taylor H.

I would do as Wendy said. I felt a bit sensitive around my nose/mouth a few days ago, too.
So I used my software prescription only on my cheeks.

Alanah A.
Alanah A.asked

What comes with the basic consult for software? Just wondering it is just one product or a range of products like cleanser, moisturiser and active serums?

Lauren Danish
Lauren Danish

The basic consult gets you a customised prescription solution for your facials concerns.
Moisturiser, cleanser and solar fluid (sunscreen, i believe) are sold separately.

Skin Software
niamh m.Skin Software

That's right. Thanks Lauren!

Get an answer from our members and Skin Software representatives