Software

Jodee

JodeeSydney, NSW

Great product.

I love the customised skincare idea and tried software when they had a discounted the fee. I have only been using it for 3 weeks so far but my skin feels softer and I haven’t broken out from it and current acne seems to be healing. I’m so excited to see the long term results !! I did find my product a little bit smelly like old milk but have been told this can be normal depending on what is in your prescription

Date PurchasedFebruary 2021

Has completely changed my skin!!

The process is super straight forward and informative. Any questions I had cleared up in a concise and educational manner.

ericamorganbrown

ericamorganbrownSydney, NSW

I’ve been waiting for years for an Australian product like this

Sara

SaraSouthwest, VIC

So far it has done wonders for my skin

When I subscribed to Software, I wont lie, I was skeptical that it would help. But so far, so good. I still have acne but haven't been using the product long. I have noticed my cheeks aren't breaking out as much and I believe their products will work for me and get rid of my acne completely in the future. I can talk to a Dermatologist and review my subscription to get ingredients added or removed and address my individual concerns. Couldn't really ask for much else! Very affordable too considering the amount I spent on skincare products that didnt work or made my skin worse!
My current prescription is Azelaic Acid 20%, Niacinamide 5%. I am happy with the results so far.

Susma Tamang

Susma TamangSydney, NSW

Smooth Skin

I really like this product. It’s easy to use, efficient and effective. Also, there is no strong smell, so happy to see my self in mirror. And words from Dr. and all team behind the door. Thank you so much making it happen.

Happy Camper

Happy CamperWestern District, VIC

Easy and effective

I have tried everything and spent a fortune over decades. my prescription has seen my skin clearer, smoother and brighter than ever.

Jodie M.

Jodie M.South-Eastern Region, NSW

I can see this becoming a staple in my skin care regime

My prescription is .025 Tret, 5.0 Niacinamide and HA.
Used twice in the first week and three times in the second week and have started to notice an improvement in my skin texture already
I've had very little in the way of irritation.
Customer service has been awesome from the start - I send and email and have an answer within a few hours.
I love that Software replaces so many other bottles/steps of skincare!
Now it's just cleanser, sunscreen, moisturiser and Software!

Connor I.

Connor I.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Clear skin

Started noticing improvements within the first 2 weeks, the side effects were only mild and my skin adjusted within a week of using my facial cream.

molly b.

molly b.

Doesn't feel so personalised

Took the quiz and was offered my prescription. They prescribed 1% prescription grade retinol along with other things. This seemed very strong considering i'm early 20's and it is advised to only use retinol mid to late 20's.
I sent them a message to ask and they dropped it to 0.25%. I guess it's helpful you can message them and they can change it.

I have a feeling it's not totally personalised as it seemed as though they didn't take note of my age etc.
Never ended up ordering as it's quite pricey for what it is so can't comment on product quality but brands like The Ordinary offer similar products which are much more affordable.

Response time is poor

Navneet

NavneetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Its most convinient and helpful

It is a blessing for me . Having indian skin i was bit scary to try anything new but it saved my skin. It helps me getting glowing skin. Though it makes my skin peels alot and i got pimples in starting but after two weeks it gets better. You dont need to spend money on expensive products .Now i follow only simple skincare and my skin glows like never before . Thank you so much skin software.

Kkhan4

Kkhan4South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service & products!

I was in for a wait to see a dermatologist 18 months! Ugh I was sick of crying not leaving my house, then came across the best easiest service I’ve ever used, straight forward with how to progress to treatment & super fast delivery of products, 1 week in and my skin looks amazing & I no longer feel like a prisoner in my own home, cystic acne was taking over my life & the treatment has given me a new found happiness I am now no longer miserable and can leave the house without lumps and bumps thankyou.

Nicky R.

Nicky R.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product!!

This is such a clever product and system! I was struggling to get a dermatologist appointment for adult acne (next available appt was in 4 months) then I came across Software and honestly it was so quick and efficient. I was prescribed the medication/antibiotics as well as professional instructions and advice. The product itself was extremely hydrating yet effective in combating my hormonal acne. Highly highly recommend this company!

lproietti

lproiettiSydney, NSW

Love this service

So glad we finally have this Kind of service in Australia I love the product works well and relatively cost-effective, I’ve cut out having to buy three different products I’m thrilled

Date PurchasedJanuary 2021

Amazing! Worked straight away!

Really awesome product! I was sceptical, but it actually works. I had mild spots and sensitive skin and nothing else has worked this great!

Srijana

SrijanaSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

I’ve been using this product for almost 3weeks now. Initially, there was no improvement whatsoever. But lately, I can see my skin is getting better gradually. My dark spots and pimples are fading day by day. I will continue using this service.
The quality of the product is questionable though as the cream is too sticky and dry, hope they improve in the future.
Moreover, the service is excellent they are willing to communicate properly and listen to customers concerns. Love it!!!!!

Olivia C.

Olivia C.South East Queensland, QLD

Easiest prescription skincare ever!

I have been using my prescription software skincare for 6 weeks now and honestly it has changed my life forever. the fact that I can speak to a dermatologist without needing to leave my house is seriously incredible. The staff are so approachable, so friendly and so professional. Forever a client

Highly recommend!!!!

Couldnt recommend enough! They really cater to what your skin needs, my melasma and mini bumps on my forehead has gone. The dermatologist is so easy to talk with.

ClaireElise

ClaireEliseSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Skeptics rejoice

I was such a skeptic. I have the most reactive and sensitive skin and I was convinced that this was going to be yet another product I spend heaps of money on and chuck out after 3 uses.
I absolutely flared up initially... but within 2 more uses my skin was nicer than it has ever been. Smoother complexion, no little bumps or sores like usual. Amazing!

Vignesh

VigneshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ok service, Ok product

Bought this reading previous reviews and their initial service to make me buy this product is good. Atm, I am not satisfied with the product and as of now no difference, just I could feel untolerable itching and skin burn sensation.

Poor tele consultation and automated response based on keywords you write on queries.

I am sorry, Please dont risk your skin for their digital marketing.