Solar Tint

Solar Tint

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Earl

EarlSydney, NSW

Great job on my car

they managed to book me in short notice on the same day, Got my front windows tinted to match my rear windows they matched it perfect. very friendly and professional service at a reasonable price. highly recommend.

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationTaren Point

jswc

jswcSydney, NSW

Disappointing interaction and service

Engaged Solartint Artarmon's representative (Jan 2019) to re-tint my rear windscreen given I had damaged my prior rear windscreen tinting.

Not a particularly friendly encounter given the representative didn't turn up on the first agreed date and, when he did turn up, I got blamed for not being organised and not knowing he would need access to electrical power. As requested, paid the representative cash for the job.

Subsequently, tried to obtain a tax receipt for the job but was told by the representative that he had no record of the job. It also became apparent (after the job) that the de-mister had been damaged during the repair. Didn't try to follow up on this damage given lack of recognition of the job in the first place.

Store LocationArtarmon
Ben P

Ben PSydney

Excellent Products Excellent Service

Took my Patrol to have the windows done, could not be happier with it, guys did a great job, highly recommended

Paul Terrett

Paul Terrett

Premium Service

They recently updated some tinting on my house and the job went to plan with good follow up and kept me informed all of the way

Terrible Customer Service

Absolutely shocking, terrible service. Despite asking several times, [name removed] the manager didn't explain me the process properly. Rude, discourteous, and non professional.

Kel

KelNowra

Excellent Customer service

Shocking service

Very Happy

Solartint Nowra, Jason, Lenny and Katrina are very professional, friendly and workmanship high standard.
We are very happy, highly recommended.

nanny

nanny

Customer Service?????

Thank you to Troy from Blacktown Solartinting, after experiencing poor customer service from another supplier, Troy has restored our confidence in the product and has taught us that not all providers are equal and that one may need to look out of their area if they want a positive experience. We will be recommending this business.

fab

fab

Unorganised

I understand they were running behind and busy at Airport West but when we finally got the car home a part was not replaced back near the window and a scratch on the tint, i forgave them after the next day it was all rectified once i had visited them again.
Just annoyed when the next week i took the second car which i mentioned twice would be tinted and they overbooked so could not tint it.
Fab

CrystalK

CrystalKSydney

Excellent workmanship and $$

Great customer service, product and pricing at Solartint Blacktown. Installation took about 90mins, quality of workmanship was excellent. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

SouthCoast

SouthCoastNowra

More than happy

Nowra solar tint did a great price, quick service with a loan car (so rare nowadays!)
Super happy!
We got windows tinted, paint & leather/suede protection.

Charcool look!

Happy with the service, price and installation would recommend people to have their cars tinted.
The team at Sydney city tinting were professional and asked all the right questions, my car has the antenna built
in the rear window and made sure I selected the correct tinting not to interfere with the radio reception.

Olivia

OliviaSt marys

Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Excellent customer service, was able to be squeezed in, stuff we're very helpful and friendly, was done within half a day, excellent product range and quality. Highly recommend Solartint Blacktown. :-)

Disappointing & Bad customer service

Had to chase them (Penrith Branch) initially to book in the job. When they came to do the job (commercial) they cracked our front door, then tinted over it and claimed it was already broken (why would you tint over broken glass!). They left without mentioning it to anyone and denied breaking the glass. Is now being evasive and having difficulty in resolving the problem. Not recommended.

Mark

MarkSydney

Unprofessional

Unprofessional customer service, I had a booking for 9am, I was almost there and received a call at 9am saying they are running behind and to come at 10am. I arrived a few minutes late and when I got there the shop was closed up. I gave them a call and they said they had already left as they finished up their last job for the day. They didn't even give me a call to see if I was still coming or to let me know they were closing up. When I explained I was there they did not even apologise for closing up early without informing me.

Solar Tint Airport West branch

Great customer service and experience from the guys at Airport West. Called up and explained to them it might be a bit difficult to get in during the week, so they gave me a booking on a Saturday. I thought since it was tint, paint protection and leather protection I might not have a car for the weekend. All the work was done within a day and haven't had any issues since. Good service at a great price too

Great service at a great price

After getting a quote from a dealer, can say im glad I went to these guys! For nearly half the price quoted by the dealer, they did the job & car came out great. Funny thing was some of the dealers cars were in the workshop too!

Great job guys!

Had an great experience today, everyone else was closed and the boys managed to fit me in at 4:30pm. The job was done in a couple of hours and was floor less. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking to tint there Windows.

Lee

LeeBerry

Great Job

Solartint Nowra did a great job on my new Mazda. Very professional and very friendly to boot. The job took a little longer than stated so was given a very generous discount. A family run business. Highly recommend this location for your tinting requirements.