Solarmaxx

William HSydney, NSW

Ananda B.
Ananda B.

great service

Great company great service great price.i would definitely recommend to my family and friends
Nik M.
Nik M.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Awesome!!

I’ll try to be short & post relevant detail as well. No other supplier could beat Frank’s pricing & on top of that- his customer service is commendable. After putting deposit; I moved onto Perry- he did his best efforts to get system installed within 7 days as per my request. And then comes the owner himself- I was surprised to see Manoj at 7am at my home to do installation; he guided me best approach to install panels so I guess; I couldn’t ask for more!! Thanks Solarmaxx team
Satisfied
Satisfied

Excellent service from start to finish

After 3 quotes, I decided to go with Solarmaxx because of the time Alex spent explaining everything, for his advice, patience and the fact that he gave me the best price from the first quote.

I am happy with the installation and would recommend Salarmaxx for their service and value for money.

Jolly B.
Jolly B.3 posts

great service

Excellent professional advice on capacity, tools and et cetera. Also, handy after sales sevice. Thanks mate... cheers

David B
David BHunter Region, NSW

100% professional and I will definitely use Solsrmaxx again

Anthony from Solarmaxx was a pleasure to deal with. Professional and courteous at all times. Anthony is a real asset to Solarmaxx. The system was delivered & installed as quoted. No nonsense. As a commercial builder I have dealt with many companies, and solarmaxx are professionals. I will definitely use them on my next project. David. CEO. Coast Developments Pty Ltd
Hiren
Hiren

Best experience

Best service by cole. Highly recommended. Good rate and very professional installation
Selina Y.
Selina Y.Sydney, NSW

App issue

I have the issue of app connecting problem. Cole was really helpful and organised the servic team to contact me. I appreciated his help!
Krishna K.
Krishna K.

Timely communication and delivery

I recently got my solar installed through SOLARMAXX and the service was well attended and installed. Specifically, Cole was very instrumental in explaining and staying with me through the process. Much appreciated

over and above.
over and above.

Happy chappy

Solarmaxx had the whole system installed within the the day. We are very happy with the job they have done and the savings on our power bills are huge, highly recommended.
Prashant A.
Prashant A.

Fantastic

Amazing experience end to end - from ordering to installation to explaining how the system works and the most importantly, the workmanship! Highly recommended!
ashoo p.
ashoo p.

Very good service, fast communication. Highly recommended very good price fast installation

Russ
RussMid North Coast, NSW3 posts

Great value

Quick and easy from the start to the finish all done professionally
Rangarirai M.
Rangarirai M.

Solarmaxx experience

Cole and team installed a 10.12kw system for me about 6 weeks ago. The service was good and all went to schedule. I am pretty happy as l got my first zero electricity bill.
Adam B.
Adam B.

Great success

Everything was great thanks so much for an easy install.