Listing monitored by Southern Phone

1.0
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (1) · No (4)
Leela
LeelaSydney, NSW

Liars. Teams are not interested in assisting

Check your NBN plan!!!

I signed up for 100/40 plan 7 years ago (before Southern Phone) when Southern Phone took over asyium they offered me the same speed plan and gave me a discount free for 2 months (with a 500gb limited download and speed cap), since then i have never checked my internet account. Recently due to lockdown I have to work from home and I noticed that my speed is not as fast as before, when I login to my account online i can't see any plan information I have to call support to find out that i am on an 25/5 speed instead of 100/40. I was paying $90 per month on 25/5 speed for years. They can't even tell me when my plan was downgraded and support took more than 30min to get hold of. NOT HAPPY!!!!

Hi William,
I am really sorry to hear that this has occurred and for the delays when contacting us currently.
If you can please send through your account number i will have a look at this for you.

William G.
William G.

ACC109925 / ( Just a suggestion, in account detail (or any other place) please put information like what plan i am on and cost per month in there so i don't have to call support to find out.. !)

Anu
AnuMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Never recommend to anyone

No reply for queries for weeks. Very poor customer service. Internet connection was so slow or even dropping all the time. Same devices worked for closer network well when compared to southern phone

Hi Anu,
I am really sorry to hear that you have not yet had a response and that your internet connection is not working as it should be.
If you can please confirm your account number we will look into this for you.

Junior91
Junior91

Wish I could go lower than one star

Horrendous connection, haven't been able to connect wifi to our mobile phones for almost 6 months, netflix constantly drops out, cant connect to playstation - only works consistently when working from home during the day, which has been an absolute charm working through the night with international clients...... Was overcharged by $10 a month for the first 6 months, and last month was charged a late fee for not paying a late fee that was incorrectly applied to my account. Absolute mess, surprised the company is still above water.

Hi,
I am really sorry to hear that the service is not working as it should be and that you have been charged for a Late Payment Fee.
So we can look into this for you can you please confirm your Account Number?

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Southern Phone NBN 25/5 (Standard) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Michael J.Illawarra, NSW

Absolute rip off

William W.
William W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shithouse, cant stream the footy! Customer service cant help. Change providers or avoid. There's better and cheaper

Drop outs. Poor customer service. Cant stream footy. Hot spot on my phone works much better. Customer service cant help you. There is better and cheaper avaiable, so shop around.

See all Southern Phone Broadband reviews