Southern Star Windows & Doors

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Southern Star Windows & Doors

2.9
  • Job Satisfaction

Marty B
Marty BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service

Great communication right from the start with Aaron. Showed up on time and fixed up my problem without any hassles at all. Showed me how to do future adjustments.

Southern Star GroupSouthern Star Windows & Doors

Thanks for your wonderful feedback Marty. We have passed your comments along to Aaron, and he is thrilled that you are so happy with his service.

We look forward to hearing from you again.

Excellent product and service.

I sent my drawings of my new home to the sales person at Star Windows. He sent me a detailed quote the next day. The quote was simple to understand so that I knew exactly what I was getting and very competitively priced. Once ordered the windows arrived on site at the planned date. The windows are of excellent quality and look great. I am very happy with Star Windows and highly recommend them.

Southern Star GroupSouthern Star Windows & Doors

Thank you for your kind words Michael - we're thrilled that our team was able to help you plan for your new home.
We have passed along your feedback to our sales team.

Robert P.
Robert P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service provided by Peter of Southern Star Windows

I would like to thank Peter from Southern Star Windows for the excellent service he provided for the window and door fit out at our new house being built in Beaumaris, Melbourne. His professionalism, promptness and expertise were par excellence.

Southern Star GroupSouthern Star Windows & Doors

Thank you for your kind words Robert! We have passed along your review to Peter who will no doubt be thrilled that you were happy with his service and professionalism.

Jack
Jack Southwest, VIC

Excellent service from Sean

Very happy with the end result after purchasing the 300 series, Sean provided excellent advice and customer service from start to finish

Hi Jack,

Thank you for your kind words. We're thrilled that Sean was able to help you with your 300 Series product - we'll pass your review along to him.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Southern Star Windows & Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

Michael
MichaelCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beautiful windows, shame about the quality control, customer service and consistency of installation

• +1Thumbnail
Southern Star GroupSouthern Star Windows & Doors

Listened and Gave us what we asked for

Very happy with price and quality. Sean was extremely helpful, and knowledgeable, answering any questions I had. Products came when required. Any holdups were communicated. And our small order was slotted in in a timely fashion. Highly recommended.

Matt M.
Matt M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service and after sales support

Vince Modica
Vince ModicaSouthwest, VIC

Value for money

Very happy with price and quality. Sean was extremely helpful, and knowledgeable, answering any questions I had. Products came when required. Any holdups were communicated. Highly recommended.

Southern Star GroupSouthern Star Windows & Doors

Thanks for your review Vince! We're very happy that Sean was able to help you with all of your needs and have passed your glowing feedback along to him.

Jane Clarke
Jane ClarkeSouthwest, VIC

Great service and very quick turn around

We arranged to get quotes for some doors to be made up from several Geelong businesses. One place never got back to us, one place took two weeks to get back to us and were significantly more expensive than SSW&D. Sean Mullahy from SSW&D got back to us in 24 hours. They were professional and helpful with my questions, rang and spoke to my Chippy for me when I got confused, and said the turn around time may be three weeks but they'd do their best to make it sooner. Seven days later the doors arrived! These guys clearly follow the golden rule of under-promising and over-delivering... Try them, I've asked around a bit and everyone seems to agree that they don't disappoint :)

Southern Star GroupSouthern Star Windows & Doors

Thanks for your review Jane. We are pleased that Sean was able to help with your project and that you were happy with the outcome. We look forward to working with you again on your next project!

James N.
James N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad quality

The windows get stuck, the fly screens let bugs in around the edges, and this is all in a new build. Stay away from this product!

Southern Star GroupSouthern Star Windows & Doors

thanks for reaching out James. We have received your email and will be in contact with you to organise a service visit to find out what is happening with your windows and screens.

Bad service

My experience with Canterbury windows is not that great ,, very inefficient,, poor workmanship ,,I wouldn’t recommend to family and friends

Southern Star GroupSouthern Star Windows & Doors

Hi Sun. I understand that a member of our service team has been in touch with you and that all of the issues you have raised have been resolved. We thank you for your feedback.

Martina
MartinaSouthwest, VIC

Awesome quality

Couldn’t be happier with our recent experience with Southern Star Windows. We dealt with Sean who was friendly and polite even taking the time to chat to my 4 year old who had to come with me to the showroom. He kept us updated with the progress and explained everything each step of the way. Would highly recommend!

Ana
AnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good windows

We are really happy with the quality and price of the windows.Thanks to Tracey Tasevski all process from giving us quote to installation was very easy and fast.Tracy is really nice,polite and helpful.
I highly recommend Southern Star windows and will definitely by from them again.

Southern Star GroupSouthern Star Windows & Doors

Thanks Ana - delighted that you are happy with the service from Tracey and that your project went smoothly. We look forward to working with you again on your next project!

Mehrdad's Review_Good quality aluminum windows

Happy with the quality of windows. They are manufactured professionally and look very good. Basil Lin was very helpful. Thanks

Southern Star GroupSouthern Star Windows & Doors

Thank you for your review, Mehrdad. Very happy to hear that you're satisfied with your windows and the service you received. We will pass your feedback on to Basil.

Jack
JackSouthwest, VIC

Great customer service

A big thanks to Marissa for fantastic service in helping me get my new window sorted out. I didn't know much about windows but Marissa was extremely helpful and wonderful to deal with. So from me to you a huge thank you and job well done. Cheers Jack Lanyon

Southern Star GroupSouthern Star Windows & Doors

Thank you for your review, Jack. We are thrilled that you had such a positive experience and will pass your feedback on to Marissa.