Spa World

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

swimmer

Store LocationSpaworld Fyshwick Canberra
hopple1812

hopple1812MacGregor 2615, ACT

Always wanted one

Got my spa from Fyshwick with Elaine Kalanche went to the store a few times before I made a decision wasnt pushing me into a sales had good product knowledge about the spas and cost savings made contact after delivery to check

Wayne

WayneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

Great experience all the way from walking into Spa World Gregory Hills NSW to choose my spa from Lillian, who offered excellent advice and made the sales process easy, through to delivery from Rachel, where the spa was delivered as expected.

I would recommend buying a Spa from Spa World and particularly dealing with Lillian.

Store LocationSpa World Gregory Hills NSW

Mike S.

Mike S.Canberra 2600, ACT

Customer focus

Went to Spa World at Fyshwick, Canberra to get information to help me choose an outdoor spa. The showroom was roomy and well presented and all the spas one could try (dry!) for size were very clean. The state of cleanliness contrasted with two competitors whose display spas were very dusty and dirty. Elaine was very knowledgable about the range of spas and accessories and over a few visits and numerous emails helped me make a decision on an available spa to meet my needs. Now I look forward to being able to do a review on the product once installed.

Jeff S.

Jeff S.

Excellent product and sale service

Elaine gave us excellent sale service with her knowledge of the product that she was selling. She also provided us with great follow up service checking to see if we were enjoying the spa and if we had any concerns. She is only to willing to help which is great. Great product but outstanding customer service

Store LocationCanberra

Tamarajane1

Tamarajane1Bruce 2617, ACT

Elaine looked after us all the way through. We absolutely love our spa and are so happy with the excellent service.

Very easy even if you haven't done it before. Much easier than a pool. We were a bit nervous testing levels but Elaine gave us advise for our first adjustment.

Lkhill

LkhillSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent product and customer service

Elaine has an excellent and professional knowledge of spa's. We started at spa world in Canberra, then researched and inspected many other spas and manufacturers. Came back to where we started and purchased a vortex cerium that we are delighted with. It is so powerful I think it needs a seat belt to hold you down.

Store LocationCanberra Spa World
Rory

RorySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Beware

We carefully ordered a spa which would suit our purposes. It took a month to get here, and they insist on payment before it's delivered. We were clearly told that there would be no problem in tipping it on its side to fit through a gate way. When it finally arrived, delivery staff clearly said it was impossible. Now we need a crane, have no spa, and no steps we were promised either :(. Go elsewhere

Store LocationCanberra store
Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Swim spa 4m

We bought our spa 2 years ago thru Elaine, we shopped around but found Spaworld the best value and most professional - Elaine was wonderful, she guided us through the process and was so helpful all the way through including a tricky hoist over the house! I would highly recommend Elaine and Spaworld for your next spa purchase

Jenny - Belrose

Store Locationseven hills

Jason

JasonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Spa world Fyshwick

Elaine at Spa World in Fyshwick was great to deal with.If you are looking for a new spa / swim spa I highly recommend to visit Spa world Fyshwick to help.

Purchase TypePool and Spa

Kathryn

KathrynCentral West, NSW

Lesson - dont pay unless you know the spa is in the warehouse

After paying $30k for a swim spa and being told that delivery is scheduled for 28th Oct and then being told they made a mistake and that the swim spa is due in the warehouse on 28th to now be told that swim spa is due in warehouse next week but they cant be certain. Cant say I feel excited anymore, just let down :(

Peita

PeitaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

You must go see Elaine from Fyshwick Spa World if you are wanting to buy a spa

Store LocationFyshwich

Carol

CarolSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very helpful

I found Elaine very helpful both during and after our purchase. Have not filled the spa yet so will write more when we get to use it. Great price, so hope to make the most of it soon.

Store LocationNarellan

Absolutely thrilled with the spa and service!

Absolutely thrilled with the service!
We bought our swim spa from Spa world Canberra and Elaine was brilliant in helping us choose the right spa. Her professional advice was very helpful and she put us through to the right technical support after we had issues starting the spa post installation. The whole family is loving the spa. A big thanks to Elaine and the spa world team.
Sarmistha

Store LocationFyshwick, Canberra

Hi Sarmistha
Thank to for your lovely feedback! We are glad you are getting in some family time and hop you continue to enjoy your spa for many more years to come! Regards, The Team at SpaWorld

Ann

AnnCanberra 2600, ACT

Thrilled with my spa. Ann ACT

I just love my Gemini spa, it is perfect, an oasis, adds a luxurious finish to my balcony. Elaine knew just what I wanted, and within minutes I was placing an order. She is very helpful answering all questions. Thanks Elaine for your help

Sarah

SarahCanberra Central 2601, ACT

We love it

Couldn't have picked this spa without Elaine!! She new exactly what our budget was and what we wanted and Bam!! Magic happens at our place when is parents get to relax in the spa and kids are asleep or the kids have a ball in it on the weekends!!

Leanne F

Leanne FCanberra 2600, ACT

Love our spa!

We purchased a spa from Elaine in Fyshwick ACT ..... Elaine was wonderful and so knowledgeable ... what Elaine doesnt know about spas isnt worth knowing! but it didnt end there, Elaine was more than helpful with all the questions we had after the spa was delivered

Anne

AnneHunter Region, NSW

Charlie Xuereb Newcastle

Charlie from Warners Bay SpaWorld was so fantastic. Not only did he wait until our backyard was ready for our spa delivery he honoured the price from our initial enquiry with him. I found him so approachable and contactable throughout the whole sale, delivery and after sale. His knowledge, his manner, and obvious love of the product made it easy to purchase from him, again, after our first spa purchase 20 years ago. We love having our new and updated spa, cant fault any of the experience.

Store LocationWarner’s Bay

Katrina Newitt

Katrina NewittMacArthur 2904, ACT

Excellent Customer Service From Elaine ACT

Jeannie N.

Jeannie N.asked

We have a mercury spa how do we turn it off after each use

Charlene
Charlene

Jeannie I was told by Elaine not to turn the spa off instead to keep it running as it work out to be cheaper. All we do is reduce the water temperature.

Spa W.Spa World

Hi Jeannie, it is more economical to leave your spa running. Your spa has a pre set sleep timer set from 10pm - 7am. During this time, your spa will not engage in heating or filtration. The other option would be to put your spa into away mode when you are not using it. This means your spa will not heat and will only run 1 hour of filtration daily to prevent the water from becoming stagnant. If you need anymore advise please feel free to contact our customer support hub on 1300-895-902.

Kylee L.asked

Anybody out there with the aqualap Pro plus? We just purchased one but seem to be having a few issues getting the water balance correct. We are filtering the spa for 6 hours through the day and using the bioguard armour . I have read different things about dosages and running periods and a little confused.
Was concerned about running the filter for long periods and how much my electricity bill will rise?? Any ideas on what others are doing to maintain proper levels.
Kind regards, K

Leanne R.
Leanne R.

Hi Kylee, I am thinking of buying the same spa. How much has it increased your electricity bill and did you manage to get the water issue sorted?

HI Leanne,
Water all sorted and working well now, very easy to maintain. I dose the spa everyday .
I would say we haven't noticed much change in our power bill at all and we have it heating and running the pump from 7 to 4 daily....maybe 50c a day.

data

dataasked

I am considering purchasing a spa from spa world. Could anyone tell me what the after sales service is like, the daily maintenance of the spa, weekly/monthly/yearly running costs please? Also have anyone had trouble with installation ie: Craning the spa in?

Brad