Spa World

Spa World

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spa World

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (124)

Excellent service

Our new spa fits in our garden perfectly. Our choice, installation and ongoing service was well assisted and supported by Elaine so we feel confident we will keep the spa in tip top condition.

Merlin T.
Merlin T.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great experience all-round

We love our Vortex Cerium spa bought from Spa World in Fyshwick!
We use the spa most days and are very impressed with the quality we were able to get for such a competitive price.
Harry Whyte was great to deal with and was very patient my endless questions.

Greg P.
Greg P.Perth, WA

The way they operate - I have to say this is an absolute disgrace

Vortex has saved me!!!

We have had our Votex spa for several years now. We got it on Mothers Day a few years ago. My wife and I are older and have bad backs and sore muscles! We are in it daily and just love it. The folks at Spa World were the best!! It has allowed us both to stay active!!! Soo good.

Dad
DadHunter Region, NSW

Confidence inspiring so far

We were impressed by the professionalism and quality of Spa World's products. This is following on from a disastrous experience with another spa supplier. We have higher hopes this time.

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pergola

Got to deal with Nick Whyte. He was awesome, very efficient & pleasant to deal with. He's a great asset to Spaworld. Recommend to anyone thinking of buying a pergola or spa.

Tim
TimSydney, NSW

New spa which we love

We recently bought a vortex titanium spa through Spa World and we now have a great spa that we love. Spa World were very responsive during the COVID delays and accommodated our needs throughout the whole process.

Poor after sale service

Harry in Fyshwick was fantastic. Helped me out big time!

I use my spa Twice a week. I Needed advice on maintenance and Harry for as super helpful to get me back on track for the rest of the season.

Find out how Spa World compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Great spa, great service.

We recently bought a swim spa through Spa World and it has just been delivered. Whilst there were COVID delays, we were kept informed along the way. Highly recommend Spa World.

Cindy Vella
Cindy VellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thumbs up for Spa World - Underwood

At a time when spa's are in short demand - Michelle from the Underwood Store went beyond what she had to do to secure us a 3 person Fisher SPA! 4 months later (due to shortage beyond Spa Worlds control) we received our spa as promised! I had a hiccup with my payment - Michelle was there with me helping me through. Delivery was easy and everything was as promised! Would buy again! I just hassled her again this afternoon asking where I would find the Serial number for my warranty! Michelle was there again! Awesome after sales service x

shayanne
shayanne

if i could i would give them a 0

never go with this company they said they lost our paper work but it was a lie suppost to get our spa in jan but we are getting it in march not happy with this

JGLS
JGLSCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Tullamarine And State Manager - Edited Until Further Notice

Nathan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Don’t know about the spas because after numerous attempts still never got a call back. Most of the time couldn’t even speak to an operator. I guess when your dealing with the big companies service comes second to sales. I would hate to think how bad the service would be if I had a warranty breakdown or even a user question.

If I could give ZERO stars I would - lack of service is attrocious

Bought a Jacuzzi spa less than 6 months ago. Lights were leaking and we advised this just after installation. Service technician just told us to keep water below lights.
We followed up and were advised the lights would be fixed. That was 5 months ago and we are still waiting. Now the SPA will not even turn on. We told we need new part and so have to wait for that.
The SPA technician that works for SPA WORLD is attrocious. He is rude, lazy and obstinate.
We would NEVER recommend anyone purchasing from SPA WORLD if they actually want to use their spa. Phone calls for help are not answered, messages left are not replied to and when they do contact you it is just to delay any help further.

Isisasked

I purchased a swim spa. Can someone recommend a contractor to do the concrete site work? I was wishing to put it semi inground but I will be happy with any options.
I am in Doreen Vic.
Thanks in advance.

Paul

Hard to answer when your location isnt known. Consider HiPages and send rough idea of size and weight requirement or specs and site pic. Access?

Isis

Thanks for helping. Location is Doreen Vic.

Bonnie
Bonnieasked

I purchased a Vortex Nitro HP spa and it was delivered in March 2021. The spa has developed a horrible white mark at the water line that I cannot get off. It seems as though the colour has faded and some etching has appeared. I know that is not a calcium build up as I have tried getting it off with vinegar and it does not budge.... there are places where there is no marks or very little marks, but in the corners of the spa, they are terrible. The shell seems to be faulty to me. I have done everything right with the spa and this mark has appeared and has got worse. After owning the spa at around 3 months I went into spa world in Fyshwick to speak with the sales team and the gentleman said it seems unusual and that he wasn't sure what it could be. he asked how much chlorine I put in and if I dilute it, I told him I do dilute it and use it according to the instructions, ie 6-10 g every couple of days. Please help. This spa cost me $15000 and to end up in a three month period with a horrible white line just doesn't seem right.

Paul

They havent looked at it onsite as a warranty review? I would think that is what they should do. Put your claim in writing.

Allison
Allisonasked

Hi we have a new aqua gym pro plus max. We are having trouble with water quality. What should we set filter (filt) to? What should we set filter cycle (filt cyc) to?

Get an answer from our members and Spa World representatives