Spa World

Big shout out to Elaine in Fyshwick Spa World!

Big shout out to Elaine in Fyshwick Spa World!

Throughout the whole process Elaine has been outstanding, the consummate professional. Her product knowledge is excellent, she recommended the perfect spa to meet our needs & budget. We love it.
The ‘after sales’ support from the Spa World has been nothing short of excellent.

Highly recommend purchasing at spa from Spa World; quality products & great service & support.

Purchase TypeSpa
Hey Gemma! Thank you so much for your lovely feedback regarding your spa purchase with Elaine in our Fyshwick store! We are so glad your experience has been 5 star! Regards, The Team at SpaWorld

Fantastic Spa and Great Customer Service!

We would just like to pass on huge THANK YOU to Elaine from Spa World in Fyshwick, Canberra. We bought the Vortex Palladium 11 person spa and we love it! We had been debating putting in a swimming pool or a spa, and we are so happy with the decision we made. We chose the Palladium as it was in stock to ensure a pre-christmas delivery. Elaine worked hard to ensure to ensure that the delivery was made and the spa was installed in schedule with our concrete slab being poured. Elaine's helpful advice and assistance have gone a long way in making us comfortable with our purchase and her ready willingness to be on the end of the phone/email to answer our questions has been greatly appreciated. We would highly recommend SpaWorld Canberra and Elaine Kalache.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fantastic customer service

Elaine at the Canberra store has been a pleasure to deal with - extremely knowledgeable of the product range. After sales customer service is also excellent. Really happy with the spa!

Excellent service from Elaine in Canberra

We have had excellent service from Spa World from the initial selection through to delivery and operation. Elaine in Canberra is very knowledgeable and helpful, always willing to assist with all of our queries while we get used to our spa. The children have thoroughly enjoyed the 10-seater Vortex Titanium Hydroplus with all their friends over the summer.

Hi Cara Ann, Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad that you and your kids are enjoying the spa and we hope this continues for many many years to come! Kind Regards, The Team at SpaWorld

excellent spa

After much deliberation on where to buy a spa from we purchased a vortex spa from Dorothy at spa world Seven Hills, she has a wealth of knowledge and very friendly. The two guys who delivered the spa were very professional they knew what they were doing as we have a very difficult site or so i thought, as for the spa we are very happy with it . Its getting used almost every day. Defiantly recommend Spa World Seven Hills and a very big thank you to everyone involved

Loooove my swimspa from Spa World

We bought the vortex swimspa, and chose a spa that was in stock to ensure pre-christmas delivery. Our sales representative Elaine Kalache made sure that happened, even though we had a last minute delay on our end (due to bad weather) she shuffled deliveries around to make sure we still got the spa before christmas. And even after the sale, she has kept in touch to make sure we are happy, and to assist with any questions we may have. I highly recommend Spa World if you are looking for a spa, and in particular Elaine's helpful service in the Canberra store.

Love it

After looking at several different spa companies to work out what styles/options were available I was very happy with the information and service provided by Trent Williams from Spa World Dandenong. Trent answered all my questions and told me exactly what I wanted to know to help make my final decision and choice in colour and options. The spa was installed on time with the installers being very careful and doing a great job and being very helpful, The follow up VIP visit to run through operation settings and maintenance was exceptionally helpful and most appreciated.
As it is an outdoor spa which sits near our pool we had a pool cover made to protect the spa from the elements when not in use. We use the spa regularly, maintenance is reasonably easy and love the heating options available. One of the best purchases I have made for my relaxation health and it looks fantastic in our pool area.

Hi John, Thank you so very much for sharing your fabulous review on your experience with SpaWorld and in particular with Trent in our Dandenong store! We have passed on your feedback and he is really happy to hear you are satisfied with the product and the service received! We hope you continue to enjoy your spa for many years to come! Regards, The team at SpaWorld!

A great choice!

After debating whether or not to install a pool, a swim spa or a spa we finally decided to go with a spa. Spa World Fyshwick was an obvious choice for us and Elaine could not have been more helpful. She asked a few questions about what we were looking for and suggested the Vortex Xenon Avanti and we could not be happier. Elaine quickly found out the availability of our chosen spa and gave us a fantastic deal. We were particularly impressed with a pre-Christmas delivery! The delivery process was efficient and stress free and Elaine has been patient with our many questions. We love our new spa and would highly recommend Spa World Fyshwick and Elaine if you looking to purchase a spa.

Hey Leanne Thanks for the feedback regarding your recent spa purchase from Elaine in Fyshwick! We are really happy to hear you have received her amazing 5 star service and you are loving your spa! Regards, The team at SpaWorld!

Spa World Fyshwick, ACT

Elaine has provided an excellent service throughout the purchase and installation of our Vortex Swim Spa and continues to provide excellent after sales advice and support. The pool is getting a solid workout during the school holiday period and despite some early reservations regarding swim spa vis conventional swimming pool, we definitely made the right call and look forward to getting year round use out of the pool.

Hi Mark Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us! We are so glad to hear you are loving your new swim spa! Regards, The Team at SpaWorld

Fantastic service from Peter at North Lakes

The service has been faultless and second to none, from the purchase right through to delivery and after delivery.
We treasure our spa and the benefits it has bought to our health and family.
Thank you Spa World !

Hi Fookes, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We really appreciate it! Regards, The Team at SpaWorld

Fabulous product and service

Elaine at Fyshwick has been fabulous from the time we walked into the show room through to answering questions post spa installation. We have never owned a spa or pool so had no idea what to do. Elaine and the installation team have always been so helpful with our questions.

We are using the spa two to three times a week and have turned the temp down to enjoy cooling off in the hot weather. We will actually get use of the spa all round which is fabulous.

I would highly recommend Spa world for both the quality of product and the ongoing customer service.

Lisa and Alex

Hi Lisa and Alex We are so glad to hear that Elaine has shown you her 5 star service! We hope you both continue to enjoy your spa for many years to come! Regards, The Team at SpaWorld

Spa World Fyshwick ACT

Being from out of town I spent quite a bit of time online looking at the options for a new spa (including reviews) before narrowing down to a couple of companies. Not only did the Vortex spas best meet my requirements, but when I went into Fyshwick to look in person, Elaine was excellent. She showed me the range/features etc, listened to my requirements and her input definitely led to a better choice. The spa was delivered and installed within 2 weeks from order which was exceptional. As impressed as I was with the pre-sale support, the fact that a minor heat pump installation issue was rectified very quickly (esp noting I live in the "sticks") shows true dedication to customer satisfaction.

After a few weeks of daily use I could not be happier with the spa. If you are after a new spa in the greater Canberra region and think that the Spa World range may have something suitable then I suggest you drop in to see Elaine.

Hey Mike Thank youfor taking the time to write your review! We have passed you feedback on to Elaine who is thrilled to hear you are happy! We hope this continues for many years to come! Have a great New Year! Regards, The Team at SpaWorld

Best service from Elaine

I cannot fault the service I received from spa world. From the moment I entered the Fyshwick store and met Elaine till after I received my spa I have been given exceptional service.
The service has to be one of the best I have ever experienced.
You dont meet genuine sales people that actually care about your wellbeing to help you find the right product for you and not based on the price tag, but I actually did for the first time ever.
I exited the store super excited about my new spa. The Vortex product is superior. Very little maintenance and the quality is superb. Once I received my spa Elaine was very quick and very responsive to many many questions I had with no hesitation. If you are in the market for a spa look no further and visit spa world. The service and quality is 5 star. Thank you Elaine and spa world.

Hi Lisa We are so happy for have received Elaine's famous 5 star service! It's great t hear you were happy with your purchasing and ownership experience! We wish you a Happy New Year from the team at SpaWorld!

Spa World Fyshwick ACT

I can honestly say buying a Vortex Spa from Elaine in Fyshwick was a great investment for myself and my family. I was given knowledgable advice, great service and shown a wide range of possibilities. Even after I had selected my perfect spa, I was continually given advice in every aspect. Now, I can't imagine my home without it.
I'd like to say a big thank you to Elaine for all her help through our purchase and for her constant service.

Hi Natalie We are so glad to hear you are happy with your spa and the service provided by Elaine! We are very lucky to have her on the SpaWorld team! We hope you have a fantastic Christmas and New Year!

The whole family loves the new SPA.

The whole family loves the new SPA.

Sales service (before and after delivery) was excellent and very helpful in choosing the right SPA for us.

Delivery and installation went extremely well. Very happy with the quality and functionality of our new SPA. Thanks heaps Elaine!!

Hi there, Thank you very much for placing your feedback! It is great to hear you have received 5 star service from the lovely Elaine! We hope you have lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year! From The Team at SpaWorld!

Cannot thank you enough !

I am so pleased with my purchase that I cannot thank Dale and Lifestyle Spas enough ! The whole process was painless as Dale was always available to answer all my questions and ease all my fears about undertaking such a task -especially considering my spa was in ground and an old swim spa had to be removed first! I almost purchased numerous times with other companies but no one felt right ...so true when they say to trust your instincts! Fortunately this led me to Dale and to Lifestyle Spas and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and overall experience !!! Thankyou so much Dale i couldn’t have done it without you ! Tina

Hi Tina Thank you do much for sharing your wonderful feedback! We are glad to hear that Dale has given you 5 star service! Have a fantastic day and a very Merry Christmas! Regards, The Team at SpaWorld

I cannot second the spa or the service

I cannot second the spa or the service we purchased through Spa Word.

Our family has been looking for a spa for some time and we came across Spa World during a promotion. Elaine at the Fyshwick store was very knowledgeable about the range of products and helpful in selecting a spa that met our needs.

We purchased a vortex mercury in September and received delivery of it in late October. It is an absolute gem. Elaine was very helpful with the initial setup/questions we had, and we cannot thank her enough for responding to our queries after hours. A second to non-service which we really appreciated.

We decided to go with the vortex due to its construction. We have setup the spa in weekend mode (only heats up Friday to Sunday) and set the temperature to 35. The spa is well insulated, the lowest I have seen the temperature drop over the 4 days was 30, on average it maintains about 32.

If you are a young family like us or this is your first spa, I couldn’t fault it as your first choice. The jets are powerful and there is enough space for a family to socialise or enjoy a relaxing evening together.

It takes very little effort to maintain which is a bonus given how busy we are.

If you are Canberra and looking for a spa this is where you should go.

Elaine, thanks again for everything. Family is loving the purchase.

Hi Chamath Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your 5-Star experience went with Elaine from our Canberra Spa World store. We are delighted that you are happy with how everything went and have passed your feedback to Elaine personally. We hope you enjoy your spa for many years to come. Regards The Team at Spa World

Spa World - Underwhelming!!

I recently purchased an Aria NXT HotSpring spa from Spa World in Springwood, Queensland and due to the terrible experience felt compelled to write a review.

The summary of events in my dealings with Spa World is follows:

• Got email wrong on order and I did not get a receipt for the deposit. I had to chase – salesperson who could not understand why having a receipt was important to me.
• Salesperson constantly failed to return calls, respond to emails or actually complete the task they were asked to do during the ordering process. I began to think that I didn’t matter to them as a customer.
• 10 week later the installation guys turned up and had no knowledge of the spa or how it worked (even basic stuff) and just placed in position, removed packaging and left and wouldn’t even take the packing material away.
• No assistance on how to fill the spa or how to balance the water. They did remove the front panel and point to a few things and then proceeded to guess (incorrectly as it turned out) about what each visible component’s function was. I also had to fathom out how to re-fit the panel they had removed!
• I asked the installers about fixing the cover and cover lifter and they said it wasn’t down to them to do it.
• I called Spa World sales office and they didn’t know who would fit it but would ask their VIP handover people – no response after 2 days so called again.
• Eventually a pretty unhelpful and aggressive VIP handover person called and offered me a slot – between 9 & 11 on a particular day. If I wanted it at a more convenient time I would have to wait at least another week “because it is a busy time of year”! (I already had the spa a week at this point)
• I asked this guy if he would be able to offer some advice in balancing the water to which he replied “no, you need to read the manuals”
• In summary:
1. Spa delivered at a time to suit them – I had to have the day off work.
2. Delivered by guys with no knowledge of the spa.
3. Spa left without lid attached and a mountain of manuals to read – very generic and some contradicting themselves.
4. Had to balance water myself and learn to use the spa without any assistance risking voiding the warranty if errors were made.
5. No proper hand over had to chase for over a week and then have more time off work to fit in with their schedule.
6. Installer had never fitted this particular cover lifter before and it ended up being a trial and error experience. I suspect he has used the wrong screws – he used the non-removable panel screws on removable panels and paid no heed to any internal components he could be damaging.

The fact that the spa is now operational and is very nice is purely down to luck and my efforts, I feel underwhelmed by the whole purchasing experience and worry that if anything does go wrong Spa World will be of no assistance. I do not recommend Spa World and in hindsight I should have gone to Brisbane Spa Super Centre where although more expensive would have given me the advice, support and back up I need.

Update - over the weekend I noticed that a crucial bracket to hold the cover to the lifter mechanism has 4 screws, the trouble is the VIP handover guy only managed to find the structure beneath with 2 of them and also put a hole in the cover fabric where his screwdriver slipped!. Marvellous!!!!

Best way to spend time with the family!

Thanks Dianne for helping turn our dream into reality. The added bonus is awesome family time, particularly with our teenagers.

Hi Jocelyn, Thanks for sharing your 5 star feedback regarding your spa purchase with Diane! We are thrilled to hear you and your family are enjoying the quality time together! Regards, The Team at SpaWorld

Love our swim spa

We absolutely love our swim spa. If your in the market for a swim spa look no further than spa world. The quality is supreme. We have been using it at least 4 times a week. Easy maintenance. The service has been fantastic. Our sales representative was Elaine and she has been so helpful. Especially with helping us set up our swim spa once we had received it. No question was ever too much. I rate our experience a 5+. If your considering buying a swim spa don’t think twice. The quality and service is second to none. Thank you.

Hi Josh! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback, we really appreciate it! We are thrilled to hear you have received 5 star service from the wonderful Elaine! We are sure she will be equally as thrilled to hear you are loving your new swim spa! We hope you continue to enjoy it for many, many years to come! Regards, The Team at SpaWorld

I am considering purchasing a spa from spa world. Could anyone tell me what the after sales service is like, the daily maintenance of the spa, weekly/monthly/yearly running costs please? Also have anyone had trouble with installation ie: Craning the spa in? Thanks Brad

Hi aqua lap owners. I am very close to purchasing a swim spa though before i do i would like to know if there are any negaitive aspects in regards to: costly chemical usage, changing the water and time consuming?
Hi there. I wouldn’t say the chemicals are expensive as you only need to use a small amount. We put in about a cap full or 2 tbs per week. The only down side was we found out we can only buy the chemicals for our spa online which was a bit of a hassle once we had run out. You don’t need to change the water as stated in the book. If anything you could probably replace or change the water yearly but as long as you keep your chemicals up the water is fine. There are people that haven’t changed their water for their spa for about 4 years that I know of. It’s a very easy product to look after if done right and takes little to no time at all for maintenance. I hope this was helpful to you.Small amount? Our instructions say use Bioguard Armour sanitiser every day. 6-10 grams per 1000L, which could be as much as 80 grams for an 8000L swim spa. An 800 gram bottle of this is over $40 on special, so that's potentially $4 a day in chemicals.

Have people found that the pro (2 pumps) is enough flow for moderate swimmers?
Hi G-rad We think it is ample for a moderate swimmer! Feel free to call us on 1300-556-558 and book in a test swim at your local SpaWorld store! We look forward to seeing you soon! Regards, The Team at SpaWorld

Similar listings