Space Hi-Fi

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
Tony

TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

small purchase

good product as described, arrived promptly great price have recommended site to friends would certainly use them again found it easy to navigate around site to find what I was searching for

Product Purchasedcable plates for hiding cables
Danny

DannySydney, NSW

really good quality cable

Checked out the website then visited the store, David was easy to get along with & the product quality was great, it was in stock & the cable I bought was great.

Store LocationChester Hill
FGalla

FGallaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

IR Sender

The delivery was fast and the item was exactly as described. Worked extremely well. The follow up service was efficient and friendly. Would definitely recommend them and use them again.

Ken

KenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great Service Great product

Dealt with David via Email and online when provided with some very helpful links. Service was A1 and more importantly the service continued when I required setup assistance after the purchase. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thanks David.
KR Ken & Debbie

Product PurchasedPioneer LX500

Excellent service, quality products

It was a pleasant experience ordering online. My orders were delivered the next day. Competitive prices and quality products. One of my favourite online shops, will shop again. Highly recommended.

Alun

AlunPerth, WA

Amped.

Quality brand. Excellent price.
An hour or two after I had placed the order and it was confirmed that it was being packed I had decided that I should have had the upgraded version. Got in contact straight away and it was no problem to change the order. Great service. And I'm listening to my new NAD Amp right now.

Product PurchasedNAD Amplifier
Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Most helpful online store I have used

My Space Hi-Fi purchase experience was phenomenal, the store had problems procuring the item I ordered from Pioneer. Due to the slight delay I was upgraded to a much superior model (AV Receiver), was given a full set of ‘Banana plugs’ and express delivery free of charge. I would not hesitate in ordering from them again in the future,
Thanks again David

Product PurchasedPioneer vsx ls 503
Wayne J

Wayne JHobart

Excellent company, 5 stars

Have bought on line from this store several times, mainly Saturn.
HDMI and Tosslink cables.
Quality is excellent, phone service is fantastic.
Compare before using large retail stores, I found Space HiFi to be cheaper
and very comparable quality, if not better.

Ray

Ray

Excellent speakers

Very pleased with Audioengine P4s. The website was informative and easy to navigate. The price was very competitive. The goods arrived in a timely manner and in excellent condition. Thank you.

Product Purchasedaudioengine p4

My kind of store.

So easy to navigate the store. Product is great quality after a specific 7.5m cable you had it...posted same day and arrived in know time well packed and professional. I will be buying more.

Easy as 123

Website easy to navigate and finding the products just as easy. Quite a good range of products and of a very high quality.

Speaker cables, music great now.

Was surprised, and pleased at how quick the process was . No complaints here and will not hesitate to recommend you in the future.

Hank v

Hank vAdelaide

IR repeater

Got what I wanted/needed, delivered on time with full,tracking. Definitely the site to visit for electronic bits and pieces eg Video repeaters etc

Des

DesSydney, NSW

Excellent customer experience.

A family small business operation in an 'off the beaten track' location. Mainly an online shop. Yet if you visit their shop in Chester Hill you will find the most pleasant cusomer experience. The owner is so friendly and willing to help you. In two occasions I bought the wrong product and wanted to return the items and it was accepted with friendly response and understanding. Very willing to assist in your sekections.

More importantly the best prices in Sydney.

Bear

BearS.E. Oz

Have speakers, will cable

I have bought from Space Hi-Fi several times now
And I will buy more in the future
They have quality products at great prices
And the postage is always fair, unless you buy too much, then it is free :)
So what are you waiting for?
Go & check their website out

Klapaucius

KlapauciusBrisbane

Straightforward website for searching and ordering, fast delivery, good quality product that does what I wanted it to. Can't be faulted.

HBW

HBWSouth East Queensland, QLD

As usual, a fantastic experience.

The service was as good as it's always been. The item arrived promptly, and even though I changed my mind and returned it for an exchange on a different item, and then changed my mind again and returned the new item for the original one to be sent out again, nothing was a problem for Space. David even offered advice on one item that I'd purchased to double check it was the right thing; turns out it wasn't, so David's advice was well needed. Thanks guys, will definitely be purchasing from you again!

Michael

MichaelMelbourne

Great, friendly service

Knowing that I placed the order over the busy Christmas period, a salesperson called to let me know that it may be a bit late in the delivery times. I acknowledged the fact. Nevertheless I was kept posted of the shipment & delivery at all times. Well done guys. I am happy with the order and service.

Fast, efficient, friendly service

They caught the fact that I had ordered a wire too large to fit the banana connectors I ordered with them, called me up to see if I wanted to change the gauge... I said yes and they promptly refunded the difference. Won't use any other store for hifi needs from now on.

Great and effiecient service and a great product well priced.

The service and follow up was excellent,. The product is good and the product was received very quickly. I was kept up to date with progress and I will buy again from this company. Well done. Very efficient