Spacer

1.0

• Job Satisfaction
Ian S.
Ian S.Sydney, NSW

Adds no value to dealing direct

I used this agency to rent a private car parking space. I accepted the fact many of the adverts were no longer current, although the time and bandwidth wasted in finding out was substantial. I was less prepared for dealing with the other car that was parked in the space I had rented one morning but hey it only took half a day to resolve. I was almost relieved to get notice to quit even though it was a week less than specified in the contract leaving me struggling to find an alternative. What is truly unacceptable however is that over a month later I am still waiting for the return of my deposit.

Job Satisfaction
JoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If the storage wanst bad enough try dealing with this agency

I have a Caravan to store, web searches came up with spacer they had a spot locally, unfortunatley the advertised space wasnt what it was advertised as, it was supposed to have security pin access, there wasnt, was supposed to be onsite security, but didnt, literally a farm paddock with a open gate. I lodged a complaint as soon as I saw this, was advised that because my booking started on the 24th of march & my complaint was on the 28 th of march I wasnt entitled to a refund of my prepaid 2 month payment.

Joe

Update, spacer refunded the rental amount even though it wasn’t within their terms. Ended up as a good outcome.