4.2

81% · 265 · 16%

4.4
Job Satisfaction
4.4
Brand Manager for Spacer? Claim your listing.

Ivan N.
Ivan N.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Customer service

Quick response to my query and fast solution.
Made it simple
Anne
AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding customer service from Sarah

Sarah provided polite, professional and helpful customer service following up about a car space I booked. She responded quickly to my enquiries, followed up efficiently and provided me with regular updates. Thanks Sarah!
Nicola B
Nicola B

Promised release of payment for storage into my bank within 24hrs. Been 72hrs no funds

Called spacer for me to be told funds will take a few weeks. That's not was not what they stated when cold calling me to allow them to advertise my space and manage it. They lied and it's unfair. Conclusion is I don't know what to do . I have one car here with no payment forthcoming and another booked for tommorrow for a month also. It's not right false advertising and marketing incorrect.
Job Satisfaction
John
John

DO NOT USE - Charged my card and denied they had with no refund

After enquiring about a parking space they immediately charged my card without the owner confirming. They then denied they had charged me and refused a refund even though I sent screenshot of the transaction. Of course, I will have to contact my cc company to reverse the charge but the amount of time and effort in gathering the required info is not exactly what I wanted. In my opinion, based on my experience and the language used, I consider previous review to be fake.
ROMADA
ROMADASydney, NSW21 posts

SPACER OFFERS A GREAT SERVICE

My experience with Spacer has been excellent
Have used Spacer for over 3 years to rent out a car space on the Northern Beaches.
They pay promptly each month and are always helpful & friendly.
Greg
Greg

Have used spacer for many years. They are helpful and efficient
Ian Macdonald
Ian MacdonaldGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC18 posts

Excellent Solution

I have been renting through Spacer for 8 months and they have been brilliant. No issues at all. Thank you, Clarisse and the team. 10/10.
Ross
RossSydney, NSW

Quick & helpful

I didn't have to wait & my request was issued straight away. Thanks Sarah!
DJC
DJCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very convenient! No hassles!

Easy communication with landlord. Great location and convenient. Landlord was great to deal with.
Leo
Leo

Great storage space solution

great experience.Very quick in finding tenants.Rent on time.Very easy to contact for service.
Brian holland
Brian hollandSydney, NSW3 posts

Highly rated

Everything had worked out perfectly, i would highly recommend using them
Soph L
Soph L

Great side hussle

Easy to use & a great way to make some extra money whilst utilising extra space.
Blake M.
Blake M.Sydney, NSW6 posts

Great sharing

I have been leasing a space for over a year & have great relationship with landlord. Spacer have helped where required. Scheme was working so well that another neighbor joined up as well & is now also benefiting. More people need to join up
Diana
DianaSydney, NSW

Excellent and Prompt Support from Sarah

Monthly Payment for renting my garage was late. Sarah provided excellent support by following up on my payment and communicating regular updates to keep me informed. Dealing with Sarah was easy, pleasant and very professional. Thank you.
Crispin H.
Crispin H.Far North Queensland, QLD

Without Spacer I would not have this income

I advertised two vacant single garages on Spacer. Got good rent and very little vacancy time