Spas Direct

4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (39) · No (261)

steven p.

steven p.

Leaks leaks and poorly put together.

First day had to fix major leak at one pump. Next was led waterline with a stripped thread. Next leak through speakers, no sealant on screws,also leaked at diverter. Screws missing, poor fitment of hoses. I understand that's why there cheap so I don't really mind fixing things. Just don't think you are getting a quality product at a cheap price.

Store LocationGold Coast arundel
Little B.

Little B.Perth, WA

Molokai Deluxe Spa

The spa has been a great addition to the house for all year round use. Love those winter nights sitting in the spa watching TV. Always great customer service from Muftah and love the new store.

Store LocationKenwick
Janine B.

Janine B.Perth, WA

Buyer Beware

Ordered a spa from this company end of May and paid for it in full June 1st, 2020. Got the run around for 5 months- due in two weeks, at the end of the month, next month and so on. Saw the same representative selling the spa he couldn’t supply me on other sites, when I called him out on his lies he stopped taking my calls and said he can’t supply my spa anymore. Did obtain a refund from their head office but after speaking to a lot in the industry this company is a bad seed. The one star is only for the guy who gave me the refund. STAY AWAY FROM SPA DIRECT! They maybe a little cheaper but pay peanuts and you get monkeys and I hear their aftercare service with warranties etc are even worse.

Store LocationSpa Direct Perth

Find out how Spas Direct compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

They are very slow and unresponsive with communication if there is a problem

It has taken 3 months to obtain a refund of the delivery charge. Once QLD Fair trading stepped in they said it had been overlooked despite 9 emails and numerous phone calls and text messages being sent. The issue of mis-matched steps being delivered is still an issue, and QLD Fair Trading have said they are not responding to their emails or phone calls over a 2 week period. Just be aware that they shut down any communication if it doesn't suit them. Next steps are legal.

Joe 1888

Joe 1888Melbourne

Best value for money. Fantastic investment for home. DO IT!!!!!!!!

My wife and I use the spa (pacific deluxe) regularly. Early mornings, afternoons and night time. The price was incredible. Maintenance is easy and cost very little. Buy the test kit do it yourself, filter is easy to clean. I sincerely couldn't recommend this product enough. 3 years on now and its still brand new. Had a spinal surgery 18mths ago and when my pain is off the chart I swear this is the best treatment for me. I train at home then cool down, if I am struggling its straight in. Watch movies, live sport in the spa. Guess I should shut up now lol
Great price, great people and a world class product.

lenny

lennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from Spas Direct

Lynda

LyndaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Warning!! Do not trust this company

I purchased a spa last December 2019 in the boxing day sales. Have been told three times spa ready only to be then told issues with order, not actually in stock and it will be another 8-10 weeks. It has now been 10 months. I have no spa and this company has refused to refund me my money $15990.00. You will get to know the legal system if you go through this company.

MossasDesign

MossasDesignSydney, NSW

Great 1st Swim Spa! Great customer assistance!

Great friendly customer service! Good knowledge! Manuals included were busy with technical info. BUT customer Advise and Help was great for our first spa! Delivery costs and setup explained. Specials advertised throughout the year! Highly recommended!

Top Class After Sales Service

Brilliant after sales service provided by Zeyad and the team. Could not ask for more from these guys. Highly recommend! Always willing to help out even with the silly questions. Thanks Spas Direct.

Store LocationWA, Kenwick

Jesse

JessePerth, WA

Great Spa’s, great price and great service!

Love my Bali spa 3, had it for about 4 years. Use it all year round such a great unit! Excellent service both pre and post sale from Muftah. Highly recommended!!!

Store LocationKenwick, WA
Jay Dee

Jay DeeSydney, NSW

They harass you with constant calls and texts.

This 'company' has been harassing me for over two years with texts and calls. I have told them I'm no longer interested and text back to them, emails and called to get me off their mailing list. However they continue to harass me to the point I'm seriously considering taking this up as a police matter.

Do not deal with these idiots.

Dave C.

Dave C.South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT CALL THEIR NUMBER UNLESS YOU WANT MARKETING TEXTS FOREVER!!!!

Despite 10 requests to have my number removed from their marketing list, I am still receiving text messages after hours. You cannot call their stores direct, only via a messaging service. I only called for information on installation on behalf of one of their customers. Very unprofessional company.

Store LocationNatational Number
Purchase TypeServicing
Lorelle

LorelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love our Spa!!!

We use our spa daily. We absolutely love it. We received wonderful customer service from our very first contact. No questions were to silly and they delivered and installed our spa when they said they would. If you need a spa these are the people to go with.

Gav

GavRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Total Relaxation

We use the spa three times a week, if not more. Total relaxation, and extremely easy to keep clean. Worth every cent. Our greatest issue is stopping our friends calling over for a spa.

California Grande (Treeves)

We have enjoyed using this spacious spa 5 times in our first 2 days. Comfortable, relaxing, , easy to use, 5 five rating, has wonderful features such as several coloured lighting options, waterfalls and a huge number of jets and blowers.

K.Jeffs

K.JeffsNortheast, VIC

Best Buy Ever

Been wanting my own spa for many years and Spas direct made it happen.
Couldn't be happier with our new Bryon bay deluxe spa recently purchased, especially my Son who refuses to get out.
Will be used regularly, bring on Summer.

Matt

MattNorthern Region, NSW

Awesome spa awesome service!

No better way to relax after the day sitting in the spa. Spa direct was awesome customer service and delivery couldn't ask for an easier transaction online! Absolutely love it

Debbie B.

Debbie B.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent Sales Service and Follow up

It was easy to purchase and provided excellent value for money. The spa is beautiful to look at and provides welcome relief at the end of a hard day working.

Breia

BreiaSydney, NSW

Fantastic value all year round

Use our spa all year round. It’s wonderful in summer for cooling down and for a nice hot spa in winter. Love to dip in it like a plunge pool in summer.

Anna

AnnaPerth, WA

AMAZING! Best investment EVER!

I absolutely love my spa! I use it all the time!
So easy to take care of and look after!
Spas direct were so lovely to deal with and super helpful through the whole process of buying and delivering.

Glenn Boston

Glenn Bostonasked

QLD, Gold Coast

Hi
i have purchased a spa 8 months ago and i am trying to find a manual i can look at on your spas direct page but none of the touch pads are the same as our think it is a 2017 Californian grande buy the plate how can i find one or could some one email me one thanks tried online help but no response thanks Glenn Boston

Russell G.

Russell G.asked

Spas Direct Online Store

when filling new spa is the water filled through the what appears to be a "in" designated inlet next to a out designated outlet on side of spa and we received a filter wrapped in foam protection do we have to put filter in before filling and using spa

Tom

Tomasked

Spas Direct Online Store

How come you can cancel invoice 106220 above and stop zip and when we ask you wont? Our invoice 105954 we ask to be cancelled as noone can tell us where the spa is or when we get it and told you dont cancel?? Told you emailed and we have checked and received nothing...nothing in spam..asked to be resent...nothing.... its been over 4 months...zio said you can cancel. Seeing above shows you can cancel..why dont you respond and cancel?

Get an answer from our members and Spas Direct representatives

Compare all 6 Spas Direct
CategoryOnline Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa Shops
Contact Number 1300 772 734​1300 772 734​1300 772 734​1300 772 734​
Address172 Brisbane Road, Labrador QLD 4214, Australia3924 Pacific Highway, Loganholme QLD 4129, Australia515 Cooper Street, Campbellfield VIC 3061, Australia
Compare all 6 Spas Direct