Les Algeo

Les AlgeoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2 years on and the Spa still performs as new!! 10/10

We have used this Spa most days over the last 2 years. The Spa still performs as when we first got it in 2017. Easy and low frequency maintenance required!

m1111

m1111AU

Warning: Spas Direct Spa.

I purchased a $10,000 Family Spa from Spas Direct (Sunseal Garden Spas Pty Ltd) through their online store. From the moment we received the spa we have had nothing but problems. The jets leaked, the diverters "popped" out, the speakers didn't work and a number of other issues. The company has REFUSED to refund or replace the spa. Be aware that it is their policy to provide one free service call out but after that all other callouts are at a cost!!!

I now have a $10,000 SPAS DIRECT spa sitting in the back yard which is an absolute LEMON.
My only recourse now is legal action. So be warned that the spas may seem like a good deal but my experience is that they are not worth it!

Ron

RonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be careful of johns sweet talk n making sale

Spas direct should learn from Good Guys if u drop da price of a item within a month they should pay da difference back if I knew I was gona go down another 400 I'll wait for 2 weeks and my spa wasn't delivered wen they drop da price

Shannon Kennedy

Shannon KennedyPerth, WA

Extremely happy with Spas direct. Great experience before, during and after purchase.

Store LocationPerth store

great for both my wife and myself

we use our spa every day winter and summer and find it a great relaxation for our wearing bodies and it does have a great effect prior to us playing golf.

Marty Godfrey

Marty GodfreyPerth, WA

Best buy leading into a hot summer.

Love my spa. Either cooling down on a hot day or relaxing in the evening. So easy to maintain and Mufta has been great. Prompt delivery and walking me thru the set up. Awesome thanks Mufta and spa direct.

Claran

ClaranDarling Downs, QLD

Spas Direct Review and Sales

Recently was sold a Swim Spa by Spas Direct Australia which I cannot use. No refund no contact from the company. Do not use this company no care no contact

Love my Spa

I love my Spa, I use it about 3x a week. Its very easy to maintain. The team at spas direct have always answered my questions promptly. I highly recommend this company.

Trying to Sort my problem

Have now got somewhere and service is improving

Have been in the shop today and spoken to a tech so fingers crossed may have an outcome

Will report back once finalised and back and up and running

Our Retreat .

Fantastic Spa that has everything we need and easy to maintain . Muftah has provided the best service and was a pleasure to deal with . We love the simplicity of this unit .

Steven Ellis

Steven EllisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kerry and the team at spas direct where amazing from ordering to delivery they even craned over fence thank again Kerry

Kerry and team at spas direct where easy to deal with would recommend to everyone they even craned over fence for me thanks again Kerry also display at Caloundra is worth a visit

Sean J.

Sean J.Perth, WA

What a great investment

We made the decision to invest in a hydro therapy spa from spa's direct. The service we recieved was second to none. Thank you to Muftah for his attention to detail and making it such.an easy and hassel free purchase. With little to no maintainence for the amount of use. We get to spend more time enjoying our spa.
Sean

Shane

ShanePerth, WA

Great spa with a great price

Thank you Muftah for a friendly and professional service. Absolutely great spa with a great pricing too. Highly recommended to anyone who is looking for a spa. My kids love it!

Grant R.Central West, NSW

Crap Spas, Crap Service, Crap Business - Don't go near them!!

My Spa is cracked and after 4 months of promising they would fix it, absolutely nothing!!! The government lets them keep trading as well which baffles me!!!!
My Spa was not touched over winter and it cracked! Just goes to show how strong their acrylic is.
Please look elsewhere for a spa don't be upset and devastated like I am!!!

Geoff

Geoff

Still waiting for service after 1 1/2 years

I am amazed by how many people have great service and for some reason I cannot get an answer for a ticket raised on May 21st 2018! Ticket number 423 raised 21st May 2018 in relation to replacing panels that were damaged on delivery - I have been contacted numerous times, had your technician here to look for himself, been promised resolution by a number of people, and yet on the 28th Feb 2019 still sit with damaged panels and no answer! Update, it is now the 13 September and this is still not fixed!

Purchase TypeSpa
Store LocationMelbourne, John has been to my house, Kerry has promised to order the part!
Lozza

LozzaPerth, WA

We purchased our spa late 2018 , So far we are very happy with it .

Our spa is used every second day morning and night, It takes a while to get used to the chemicsls but after a while it is not hard to maintain. The control panel did malfunction a few months after purchase but was fixed promptly

Purchase TypeSpa

Terrible experience with spa direct in Melbourne- John & the head office Kerry & Kylie. Bought a spa in March missing jet and I have been trying to get this fix for six months no one will take the responsibility to do anything. John never respond and never care he sell take the commission and vanish, Kerry will say Kylie will f/up every time I speak to her. They ripped off to sell me another step and charge me another $250 extra. Wanted the refund they never did, very bad experience and terrible customer service. Disgusting stay away from this company. I will take this case to VCAT and consumer affairs.
Misleading advertising and unlawful sale & staff hungry for commissions Linda /Melbourne

Store LocationMelbourne

Grant R.Central West, NSW

Was not able to give NO stars! :-(

My spa has just left me anxious and deeply sad.... I'm scared to go near it in case something else goes wrong.... Acryllic is cracked, hard cover broken and all the jets dont work together. So dissapointed!!!!! Once you pay your money they don't wont to know you, however keep giving away free spas!

Denise L

Denise LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do you deserve a bit of TLC? A spa from Spas Direct can help you

I bought our spa coming up the 3rd Christmas
It’s great for summer and it feels amazing in winter. Only problem you don’t want to get out!
I don’t use mine enough. Generally don’t have the time. But I’ve got it now and whenever I feel like a bit of relaxation in I go!
Spas Direct were a great Company to deal with. Fingers crossed we’ve had no problems

Kez

KezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Be prepared to throw it out after 2 years

All of these reviews are crazy ! Why would you review a product only because you get paid to do so. My Spa has been falling apart and been faulty from day one, I’m not going into my sob story why I got it but the whole surface has bubbled it cuts out all the time and it is the biggest waste of my money .. they should’ve just taken it back if they gave me 3k right now to take it and get it out of my sight I would be happy.. I’m lodging a claim with ACCC because I can’t deal with these people.. enough is enough

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

Is there a spas direct in ballarat?

Shane and Deb
Shane and Deb

Grant R.asked

Extremely disappointing with the quality of the product and after sales service. I bought a spa from Spas Direct and paid in full, it was delivered on 28 November 2018, it looked fine after delivery, as it was Christmas time, we only used the spa a couple of times, on 28 December 2018 i noticed a crack in the acrylic, i toke photos and told them straight away, they told me to put in an online warranty claim, i did. After 3.5 months of chase up phone calls and emails telling me that they are getting quotes and will fix it. On 4 April 2018 i wrote a letter to the company and Fair Trading Queensland, Kylie emailed back 22 minutes later stating i should have notified them within 24 hours if there was a problem and they will not be fixing it, however their website states 8 year acrylic warranty. I hope everyone out there does not get treated the way we did. Prill - NSW

Hi Grant
I am in exactly the same position as you, we purchased our spa in December 2017, paid cash and was delivered within 2 days. All good till be noticed that one of the side panels which is facing a wall was buckled and damaged on delivery, we didn't notice this straight away either, we had someone come out to have a look at our spa and he removed the panel and said you need to get that replaced and he couldn't put the panel back on as it was that badly buckled. (this all happened about March 2018, so 3 months after purchasing our spa). Since March 2018 we have been trying so hard to get a new panel from Spas direct and it is now 1 year later and we are still waiting, they did give us 2 new panels but they were the wrong size, our spa has been left open on one side without a panel for over a year now and open to all the outside elements that the inside is so dusty and full of cobwebs. We have been promised another panel and it's suppose to be on it's way to us but I would never go back to Spas Direct again or recommend them to anyone due to the after sales service which is disgusting. Keep trying Grant to get your panel and if you don't get anywhere, I know that Today/Tonight on Channel 7 are itching to get this story, that's where I am going if I don't get my panel soon. Today/Tonight had a story on them about a year ago, so they were already in the crap back then. Maria (Perth WA)

Hi Grant
Sorry I forgot to mention one more thing, don't try to bad mouth them on Facebook as they will block you like they have blocked me. All the comments you see on Facebook are good comments because they block the bad ones, that's how they get all these people sucked in to buying from them. Maria (Perth WA)

Isha

Ishaasked

Hi Team,

I am trying to contact Spa direct in regards to my recent purchase. The control panel is locked and i can't operate.
Person who made the sale is not responding to my messages and text. Service person is saying he won't come and fix the spa till he get confirmation from spa direct. Have raised numerous tickets but response to anything.

Can you please let me know what's the best way to expect from customer service from Spa direct ? Or is it how the customers are treated once the sale is made ?

Thanks,