• Warranty Claim MadeYes (30) · No (57)
  • Purchase Type
    • Spa (88)
    • Pool (1)

Grissy

GrissyIllawarra, NSW

Worst company ive dealt with

From start to finnish spas direct was the worst company ive ever dealt with by far, extremely bad customer service, i tried to get a replacement pump after owning the spa for only 2 weeks and all i got was ignorance, they dont return phone calls and block your emails, their warranty they give means crap, do yourself a favour and spend the extra and buy from a reputable business not these morons.

Casey Munro

Casey MunroSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dodgy spas, dodgy company! DO NOT PURCHASE

Melanie F.

Melanie F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AMAZING SERVICE - BEST SPA

WOW. John from Melbourne was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Not only with the sale of the spa but his aftercare service is beyond amazing. Very Happy! Thanks John. Best customer service ever!

Store LocationMelbourne Campbellfield
Mike

MikeNew South Wales

Spas Direct = Direct Failure!! Fail on Delivery, Fail on Quality of Product Fail on After Sales Service

Dan

DanPerth, WA

Great spa but wish I bought elsewhere

Was talked into a spa and did zippay. Then was told I would have to wait upto 16weeks for delivery, couldn’t pull out as zippay had already cleared.
Then waited and waited over 5weeks during the hottest time. Whole reason we bought it was for the peak summer.. cost a fortune for delivery..
called head office few times and explained and they said we will sort it. But never called back. Head office customer service is crap.
personally wouldn’t recommend spa direct.

Waste of money

Bought a spa from spas direct and totally regret buying the spa. Exitement turned into a nightmare. Spa not working like it is suppose to. Struggle to get it sorted and fixed. I would recommend anyone looking for a spa to rather pay more and get a better quality spa from other spa suppliers. The sales people/owners are rude and treat the customers like dogs. $7900 waisted on a worthless spa. Have to rate it a 0 for spa and a 0 for customer service as they even threaten us.

Les Algeo

Les AlgeoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2 years on and the Spa still performs as new!! 10/10

We have used this Spa most days over the last 2 years. The Spa still performs as when we first got it in 2017. Easy and low frequency maintenance required!

John

JohnGoldfields, WA

Received spa BUT IS FAULTY

m1111

m1111AU

Warning: Spas Direct Spa.

I purchased a $10,000 Family Spa from Spas Direct (Sunseal Garden Spas Pty Ltd) through their online store. From the moment we received the spa we have had nothing but problems. The jets leaked, the diverters "popped" out, the speakers didn't work and a number of other issues. The company has REFUSED to refund or replace the spa. Be aware that it is their policy to provide one free service call out but after that all other callouts are at a cost!!!

I now have a $10,000 SPAS DIRECT spa sitting in the back yard which is an absolute LEMON.
My only recourse now is legal action. So be warned that the spas may seem like a good deal but my experience is that they are not worth it!

Ron

RonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be careful

Spas direct should learn from Good Guys if u drop da price of a item within a month they should pay da difference back if I knew I was gona go down another 400 I'll wait for 2 weeks and my spa wasn't delivered wen they drop da price

Shannon Kennedy

Shannon KennedyPerth, WA

Extremely happy with Spas direct. Great experience before, during and after purchase.

Store LocationPerth store

great for both my wife and myself

we use our spa every day winter and summer and find it a great relaxation for our wearing bodies and it does have a great effect prior to us playing golf.

Marty Godfrey

Marty GodfreyPerth, WA

Best buy leading into a hot summer.

Love my spa. Either cooling down on a hot day or relaxing in the evening. So easy to maintain and Mufta has been great. Prompt delivery and walking me thru the set up. Awesome thanks Mufta and spa direct.

Claran

ClaranDarling Downs, QLD

Spas Direct Review and Sales

Recently was sold a Swim Spa by Spas Direct Australia which I cannot use. No refund no contact from the company. Do not use this company no care no contact

Love my Spa

I love my Spa, I use it about 3x a week. Its very easy to maintain. The team at spas direct have always answered my questions promptly. I highly recommend this company.

Trying to Sort my problem

Have now got somewhere and service is improving

Have been in the shop today and spoken to a tech so fingers crossed may have an outcome

Will report back once finalised and back and up and running

Our Retreat .

Fantastic Spa that has everything we need and easy to maintain . Muftah has provided the best service and was a pleasure to deal with . We love the simplicity of this unit .

Steven Ellis

Steven EllisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kerry and the team at spas direct where amazing from ordering to delivery they even craned over fence thank again Kerry

Kerry and team at spas direct where easy to deal with would recommend to everyone they even craned over fence for me thanks again Kerry also display at Caloundra is worth a visit

Sean J.

Sean J.Perth, WA

What a great investment

We made the decision to invest in a hydro therapy spa from spa's direct. The service we recieved was second to none. Thank you to Muftah for his attention to detail and making it such.an easy and hassel free purchase. With little to no maintainence for the amount of use. We get to spend more time enjoying our spa.
Sean

Shane

ShanePerth, WA

Great spa with a great price

Thank you Muftah for a friendly and professional service. Absolutely great spa with a great pricing too. Highly recommended to anyone who is looking for a spa. My kids love it!

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

Is there a spas direct in ballarat?

Shane and Deb
Shane and Deb

Grant R.

Grant R.asked

Extremely disappointing with the quality of the product and after sales service. I bought a spa from Spas Direct and paid in full, it was delivered on 28 November 2018, it looked fine after delivery, as it was Christmas time, we only used the spa a couple of times, on 28 December 2018 i noticed a crack in the acrylic, i toke photos and told them straight away, they told me to put in an online warranty claim, i did. After 3.5 months of chase up phone calls and emails telling me that they are getting quotes and will fix it. On 4 April 2018 i wrote a letter to the company and Fair Trading Queensland, Kylie emailed back 22 minutes later stating i should have notified them within 24 hours if there was a problem and they will not be fixing it, however their website states 8 year acrylic warranty. I hope everyone out there does not get treated the way we did. Prill - NSW

Hi Grant
I am in exactly the same position as you, we purchased our spa in December 2017, paid cash and was delivered within 2 days. All good till be noticed that one of the side panels which is facing a wall was buckled and damaged on delivery, we didn't notice this straight away either, we had someone come out to have a look at our spa and he removed the panel and said you need to get that replaced and he couldn't put the panel back on as it was that badly buckled. (this all happened about March 2018, so 3 months after purchasing our spa). Since March 2018 we have been trying so hard to get a new panel from Spas direct and it is now 1 year later and we are still waiting, they did give us 2 new panels but they were the wrong size, our spa has been left open on one side without a panel for over a year now and open to all the outside elements that the inside is so dusty and full of cobwebs. We have been promised another panel and it's suppose to be on it's way to us but I would never go back to Spas Direct again or recommend them to anyone due to the after sales service which is disgusting. Keep trying Grant to get your panel and if you don't get anywhere, I know that Today/Tonight on Channel 7 are itching to get this story, that's where I am going if I don't get my panel soon. Today/Tonight had a story on them about a year ago, so they were already in the crap back then. Maria (Perth WA)

Hi Grant
Sorry I forgot to mention one more thing, don't try to bad mouth them on Facebook as they will block you like they have blocked me. All the comments you see on Facebook are good comments because they block the bad ones, that's how they get all these people sucked in to buying from them. Maria (Perth WA)

Tania
Tania

Hi, We have had the same problem you have both had - Kylie has been promising that we will get our side panels fixed - been over 1 year and now emails are bouncing back and no response from telephone messages. Extremely back COMPANY to deal with and I certainly wouldn't recommend them to ANYONE..

Isha

Ishaasked

Hi Team,

I am trying to contact Spa direct in regards to my recent purchase. The control panel is locked and i can't operate.
Person who made the sale is not responding to my messages and text. Service person is saying he won't come and fix the spa till he get confirmation from spa direct. Have raised numerous tickets but response to anything.

Can you please let me know what's the best way to expect from customer service from Spa direct ? Or is it how the customers are treated once the sale is made ?

Thanks,