Spas Direct

Our Retreat .

Fantastic Spa that has everything we need and easy to maintain . Muftah has provided the best service and was a pleasure to deal with . We love the simplicity of this unit .

Steven Ellis

Steven EllisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kerry and the team at spas direct where amazing from ordering to delivery they even craned over fence thank again Kerry

Kerry and team at spas direct where easy to deal with would recommend to everyone they even craned over fence for me thanks again Kerry also display at Caloundra is worth a visit

Sean J.

Sean J.Perth, WA

What a great investment

We made the decision to invest in a hydro therapy spa from spa's direct. The service we recieved was second to none. Thank you to Muftah for his attention to detail and making it such.an easy and hassel free purchase. With little to no maintainence for the amount of use. We get to spend more time enjoying our spa.
Sean

Shane

ShanePerth, WA

Great spa with a great price

Thank you Muftah for a friendly and professional service. Absolutely great spa with a great pricing too. Highly recommended to anyone who is looking for a spa. My kids love it!

Grant R.Central West, NSW

Crap Spas, Crap Service, Crap Business - Don't go near them!!

My Spa is cracked and after 4 months of promising they would fix it, absolutely nothing!!! The government lets them keep trading as well which baffles me!!!!
My Spa was not touched over winter and it cracked! Just goes to show how strong their acrylic is.
Please look elsewhere for a spa don't be upset and devastated like I am!!!

Geoff

Geoff

Still waiting for service after 1 1/2 years

I am amazed by how many people have great service and for some reason I cannot get an answer for a ticket raised on May 21st 2018! Ticket number 423 raised 21st May 2018 in relation to replacing panels that were damaged on delivery - I have been contacted numerous times, had your technician here to look for himself, been promised resolution by a number of people, and yet on the 28th Feb 2019 still sit with damaged panels and no answer! Update, it is now the 13 September and this is still not fixed!

Purchase TypeSpa
Store LocationMelbourne, John has been to my house, Kerry has promised to order the part!

Lozza

LozzaPerth, WA

We purchased our spa late 2018 , So far we are very happy with it .

Our spa is used every second day morning and night, It takes a while to get used to the chemicsls but after a while it is not hard to maintain. The control panel did malfunction a few months after purchase but was fixed promptly

Purchase TypeSpa

Terrible experience with spa direct in Melbourne- John & the head office Kerry & Kylie. Bought a spa in March missing jet and I have been trying to get this fix for six months no one will take the responsibility to do anything. John never respond and never care he sell take the commission and vanish, Kerry will say Kylie will f/up every time I speak to her. They ripped off to sell me another step and charge me another $250 extra. Wanted the refund they never did, very bad experience and terrible customer service. Disgusting stay away from this company. I will take this case to VCAT and consumer affairs.
Misleading advertising and unlawful sale & staff hungry for commissions Linda /Melbourne

Store LocationMelbourne

Grant R.Central West, NSW

Was not able to give NO stars! :-(

My spa has just left me anxious and deeply sad.... I'm scared to go near it in case something else goes wrong.... Acryllic is cracked, hard cover broken and all the jets dont work together. So dissapointed!!!!! Once you pay your money they don't wont to know you, however keep giving away free spas!

Denise L

Denise LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do you deserve a bit of TLC? A spa from Spas Direct can help you

I bought our spa coming up the 3rd Christmas
It’s great for summer and it feels amazing in winter. Only problem you don’t want to get out!
I don’t use mine enough. Generally don’t have the time. But I’ve got it now and whenever I feel like a bit of relaxation in I go!
Spas Direct were a great Company to deal with. Fingers crossed we’ve had no problems

Kez

KezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Be prepared to throw it out after 2 years

All of these reviews are crazy ! Why would you review a product only because you get paid to do so. My Spa has been falling apart and been faulty from day one, I’m not going into my sob story why I got it but the whole surface has bubbled it cuts out all the time and it is the biggest waste of my money .. they should’ve just taken it back if they gave me 3k right now to take it and get it out of my sight I would be happy.. I’m lodging a claim with ACCC because I can’t deal with these people.. enough is enough

Nino

NinoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Affordable Spa and Excellent Service

Store LocationCampbellfield, VIC

Jo W.

Jo W.Central West, QLD

Love our spa

Have had our spa for 3 months now and would use it 4-5 times a week. We absolutely love it!! Service was good and delivery was stress free. No regreats.

Purchase TypeSpa

Great alternative to a pool

Easy to maintain great family entertainment the cost compared to a concrete pool are unbelievable
And if we decide to move we can take the swim spa with us to our new house

Sherie Analyse Q.

Sherie Analyse Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product

I love my spa really simple to use have had for two months and all working great. I purchased the 2 recliner 3 seat Venus deluxe and love all the extras

Danielle L.

Danielle L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfection.

As a family we had been looking for a while for the perfect spa to join our family. We had been looking for months and an add for spas direct popped up. Process was easy to order and they were helpful in answering every question I could throw at them. A week later we had our new addition and now my kids are in it 2-3 times a week. Sometimes more. Best investment ever. Thank you spas direct.

Purchase TypeSpa

Fast delivery, easy set up, perfect entertainer!

The whole process was so easy. I went though zip finance to purchase, a quick application online and the purchase was approved. Fast delivery at a time and date that suited me and easy as set up and maintenance (I am a complete spa novice btw). The kids love the "spa parties" as do the adults. Best purchase ever!

Breia

BreiaSydney, NSW

Love the diversity of our spa!

We have continued to use our spa through winter and generally wash the filters once a fortnight every week in summer. Loving how we get to enjoy the spa all year round. If you have a question Customer service can be a bit slow to return enquiries. If they can fix this then it would be 5 stars from us.

Ronald S.

Ronald S.Hunter Region, NSW

Great value for money! Love our new spa!!!

We picked up our new spa the other day and just love it!!! It was great value for money, highly recommend spas direct!!! Well be using it every weekend, great for entertaining.

In love with my spa

My spa is so simple to use and i love it so much.
The people at Spas direct are so easy to deal with, friendly and helpful. thinking of getting a spa, go through Spas direct.

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

Is there a spas direct in ballarat?

Shane and Deb
Shane and Deb

Grant R.asked

Spas Direct Online Store

Extremely disappointing with the quality of the product and after sales service. I bought a spa from Spas Direct and paid in full, it was delivered on 28 November 2018, it looked fine after delivery, as it was Christmas time, we only used the spa a couple of times, on 28 December 2018 i noticed a crack in the acrylic, i toke photos and told them straight away, they told me to put in an online warranty claim, i did. After 3.5 months of chase up phone calls and emails telling me that they are getting quotes and will fix it. On 4 April 2018 i wrote a letter to the company and Fair Trading Queensland, Kylie emailed back 22 minutes later stating i should have notified them within 24 hours if there was a problem and they will not be fixing it, however their website states 8 year acrylic warranty. I hope everyone out there does not get treated the way we did. Prill - NSW

Hi Grant
I am in exactly the same position as you, we purchased our spa in December 2017, paid cash and was delivered within 2 days. All good till be noticed that one of the side panels which is facing a wall was buckled and damaged on delivery, we didn't notice this straight away either, we had someone come out to have a look at our spa and he removed the panel and said you need to get that replaced and he couldn't put the panel back on as it was that badly buckled. (this all happened about March 2018, so 3 months after purchasing our spa). Since March 2018 we have been trying so hard to get a new panel from Spas direct and it is now 1 year later and we are still waiting, they did give us 2 new panels but they were the wrong size, our spa has been left open on one side without a panel for over a year now and open to all the outside elements that the inside is so dusty and full of cobwebs. We have been promised another panel and it's suppose to be on it's way to us but I would never go back to Spas Direct again or recommend them to anyone due to the after sales service which is disgusting. Keep trying Grant to get your panel and if you don't get anywhere, I know that Today/Tonight on Channel 7 are itching to get this story, that's where I am going if I don't get my panel soon. Today/Tonight had a story on them about a year ago, so they were already in the crap back then. Maria (Perth WA)

Hi Grant
Sorry I forgot to mention one more thing, don't try to bad mouth them on Facebook as they will block you like they have blocked me. All the comments you see on Facebook are good comments because they block the bad ones, that's how they get all these people sucked in to buying from them. Maria (Perth WA)

Isha

Ishaasked

Hi Team,

I am trying to contact Spa direct in regards to my recent purchase. The control panel is locked and i can't operate.
Person who made the sale is not responding to my messages and text. Service person is saying he won't come and fix the spa till he get confirmation from spa direct. Have raised numerous tickets but response to anything.

Can you please let me know what's the best way to expect from customer service from Spa direct ? Or is it how the customers are treated once the sale is made ?

Thanks,

Spas Direct SA, Adelaide

Spas Direct SA, Adelaide

Spas Direct WA, Perth

Spas Direct WA, Perth

CategoryOnline Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa Shops
Contact Number 1300 772 734​1300 772 734​1300 772 734​1300 772 734​1300 772 734​1300 772 734​
Address172 Brisbane Road, Labrador QLD 4214, Australia3924 Pacific Highway, Loganholme QLD 4129, Australia515 Cooper Street, Campbellfield VIC 3061, Australia384 North East Road, Windsor Gardens SA 5087, Australia2/6 Nicholson Road, Beckenham WA 6107, Australia