Spas Direct
See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spas Direct

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (83) · No (402)

Disgraceful and Terrible

Fact 1: We paid over $13,000 up front.
Fact 2: They have never contacted us since we made the payment. No communication to tell us that the spa we ordered and was supposed to be 4 weeks and took 5 months. Even when the spa had arrived, it’s only when you physically go to the store that someone acknowledges you.
Fact 3: They don’t honour any of their warranty claims, even when it’s approved (our spa cover deteriorated after just 9 months. They agreed to replace it. After 1year and 6months of chasing them, they just simply won’t fulfill the warranty. Provided evidence to 5 people with photos, and 2 years of correspondence.

Exemplary Service!

The after sales service for my Polar Deluxe Spa has been amazing. It is rare to get such amazing service anymore. Ali is a credit to the company with his prompt response to any request I’ve had. I highly recommend Spas Direct without any reservation whatsoever!

• Incentivised Review No
Unsure
UnsurePerth, WA

Fantastic service

Great service, love our new spa, very helpful good even came after hours to help with an issue! Friendly honest service ! Respond to communication quickly! Helpful with ordering products and had a good selection in store.

Yvonne
YvonneNortheast, VIC

My slice of paradise!

I brought our spa online at the beginning of COVID.It has been a life changer.I had a mastectomy and the spa is the best therapy for scar tissues and arthritic pain.Used 360days/year. So easy to maintain.Excellent custom service My sanctuary.

Kylie
KylieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome customer service and product!

I absolutely love our spa from Spas Direct! The price was unbeatable and the service from the very start was so smooth and excellent. Delivery was so quick, and spa was installed, up and running within less than 2 weeks. Can’t thank the team enough, we use it every week and has been the best addition! Thanks again.

Great teenage retreat

We love our swim spa. The local teenagers love gathering to take selfies in the beautiful sunsets. I love having my quiet time, massage therapy and exercise without leaving home. It’s easy to maintain and looks great,

Jennifer
Jennifer Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic

We use the spa daily for hydrotherapy, we feel amazing. We have family time in there under the stars , im thrilled with it.
I wish I hadn't waited so long to get it.

Donna
DonnaSouthwest, VIC

Can't live without our spa ...

We love our spa from Spas direct bought it online and haven't looked back . We have a spa on average 5 times a week and find it relaxes our body and if before bed I sleep a full night ...Absolutely best thing we have bought..
Donna and Cooky

Bexy
BexyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Our relaxing slice of paradise!

We love our Molokai Deluxe ❤️
It gets a lot of use, mainly in the autumn, winter and spring months. My partner, our 2 young kids and I absolutely adore relaxing in the spa and our kids love the different coloured lights. The jets feel great after a long day. Even our cat likes sitting on the edge and watching the bubbles in the water! We replace the water every 3-4 months depending on use and it’s easy to maintain with the specific products.

Find out how Spas Direct compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Thankyou for the great service and very reasonable prices Spa

Great service and online chat and help to buy and deliver the spa. Good quality and works amazingly as we use it almost every day. Price was significantly cheaper than others we compared it to.

Spa is awesome, the family loves it.

Purchasing the spa was quick and easy with great customer service. The family uses the spa all year round so gets heap of use and it is very easy to maintain. Have recommended to plenty of family and friends

Best investment in a chillaxing way...

Service from the beginning was very helpful and spot on, phone calls reassured me of my purchase. Delivery smooth and the guys were wonderful, placing it in a tad difficult spot with a smile and even helped me fill it before they left along with some helpful advice. From the time I turned it on, I have used it every day, even this winter...it's divinely welcome and warm and great for my aches, pains and peaceful soul.
Easy maintenance and everything I wanted.
Thank you for your service, I may need a swim spa next...should have got one to start with really.

Jamal
JamalPerth, WA

Go for it

Spa direct Perth is exceedingly working on customer satisfaction, this can be noticed in it's commitments to make all payments easier than ever think and the accuracy of delivering appointments. Moreover, quality, the ease of use of it's products and the experience that the staff have.

Page Family
Page FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service ever!

8 months of waiting for a warranty claim to be fixed. Still no result and we've experienced terrible customer service. The pump on our spa broke when it was still under warranty. We followed the company's procedure and submitted a claim last October. 8 months on and we are still trying to get it fixed. Claim lodged and promises given it would be fixed but we are still waiting. About 30 phone calls/messages left and they either don't call back or when they do they promise they'll get back to you with progress updates but never do. Absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced. Many thousands of dollars on a product that doesn't work from a company who refuse to honour their warranty. Not recommended!!

Leaky spa on delivery

NO AFTER SALE CUSTOMER CARE! DO NOT BUY FROM SPAS DIRECT
Spa was delivered 01/02/2022
Warranty ticket claim started 01/02/2022
Spa still not fixed 16/05/2022
Was advised to organise a local plumber in our area as there is NO service agent In our local area! Awaiting parts; spas direct will not return calls email or confirm order. Requested Spas direct organise return and refund the spa that has not even been powered on! They flatly refused for all we know this spa could be DOA!
DO NOT BUY FROM SPAS DIRECT!
Spend the little bit extra and buy from a local reputable company.