Spas Wholesale

Spas Wholesale

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Spas Wholesale? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (46)

Amazing!

We use the spa every day! Jeff and team have been amazing! The spa was delivered before my birthday for our whole family to enjoy! Thank you again wholesale spas!

lee
leeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Happy with the service and products

We are very happy with our swim spa. The swim spa is we purchased is very high quality. Great company to deal with I would strongly recommend them to anyone.

JMS
JMSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So Spa So Good!

Purchased the Fiji Plus and used it on a regular basis since day 1. Perfect relaxation after a hard day's work and I always look forward to my 15 minutes in the spa.
Also an extremely cool addition to the backyard with its fancy LED lights and fountain feature.
Maintenance seemed intimidating at first, but was a breeze after the setup with the right products.
Looking forward to hanging out with friends and loved ones once in due time!

John and Deb
John and DebSydney, NSW

Holiday at home

We purchased the family model .
We dealt with Jeff he was so helpful from start to finish. He guided us through each step to delivery and set up .
We are so happy with our choice the family has been enjoying the spa every nice day since it’s been delivered .
The product is fantastic quality a great family investment it’s been easy to maintain can highly recommend.

Great service from Jeff

Couldn't be happier with the service from Jeff. Made the purchase very easy, and their products represent great value for money. Will definitely be recommending them to friends and family.

RobC
RobCSydney, NSW

Spa is perfect!

I purchased the Bali 2020 model spa at a very competitive price… the family love it and use it all year round!
Georgia was super helpful and went above and beyond with her customer service.

Mustafa C.
Mustafa C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't wait to enjoy it

We bought and installed a Bali spa before moving to our newly built house and we look forward to enjoying it. I would like to thank Jeff for all his help and his close attention. It's worth more than its price.

David L
David LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Winter or Summer, dosnt matter. JUMP IN

This spa is amazing. The dual climate zoning makes this functional all year round. Very easy to drain and clean and very much looking forward to relaxing In it this summer over Christmas. David L

Fitzgerald
FitzgeraldSydney, NSW

Christmas 2020

We bought our family spa just before Nsw Xmas lockdown, Jeff and his team went above and beyond to have the spa in Situ
6 star service plus thanks you all

DR and P Wheeler
DR and P Wheeler Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This spa is exactly what we wanted.

First of all I would like to commend Jeff and the staff at Spas Wholesale. Their service and customer support has been great.
We love our Hawaii Swim Spa which gets used three or four times per week. Thank you for a great product. We are what one would call very happy customers.
Thank you very much Jeff and the Spas Direct team.
David & Pam Wheeler.

Great Spa. Love it every day

Purchased Relax model Spa a year ago and I have to say that it is great value for your money. The Spa is easy to maintain, customer support is great and more importantly we didn't have any technical problems with it yet. Totally recommend it!

Lisa P.
Lisa P.

Can’t live without it.

I use my swim spa everyday my grandkids can swim anytime of the year good to relax after work or on the weekends saves going to local pool to exercise

Kathy and Andreas
Kathy and AndreasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

PERFECT , GREAT FOR OUR WELLBEING

So excited about our new spa. It's well made, has great lights and is so relaxing!!! Great for our wellbeing...love it. The system itself is well functioning and easy to.naintain.

Maria
Maria Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service and experience

My experience from start to finish during the purchase of my Spa was great. Very prompt responding and resolving any queries I had. Excellent customer service provided by Jeff. Highly appreciated and recommended.

great service and easy to deal with

We purchased a spa recently to be built in to our deck. The product when it arrived was better than the photos. Jeff was very easy to contact and helped me out when shipping became difficult due to Covid restrictions. Of all the dealings I have had with online suppliers spas wholesale is by far the best.

Jodieasked

Hi Waz Please contact us for information on our Hydro Swim Spa, please note that we have a 4 star rating which means overall our customer are happy with the product and after sale service they are receiving thanks Jodie

Davide B
Davide Basked

NOTE bogus reviews that are incentivised....they are just trying to get their average up and also they have shut down the review page on facebook

Jodie

Hi David as previously discussed the issue you have is not a Warranty issue but we are here to assist you where possible, please contact the office to discuss thanks Spas Wholesale

Wazasked

I’m sorry to read the disappointment on your new purchases and failure to receive the assurance or back up promised but just wanted to reach and say thank you. I were looking to purchase a dual zone swim spa from this company and thought I’d look up a few reviews. You have made sure me and I am sure many others avoid them.

Michelle
Michelle

Buy Australian made. This company is a nightmare.

DBee
DBee

Yes and it gets worse the fountain jets have stopped working and yellow stains have appeared. Btw the salesman is named Jeff and GM John Pandelis.

Thanks DB