Sub standard service

Very poor customer service and very bad product. I will never go back and will not recommend Specsavers to anyone.

Taher

TaherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dodgy and unprofessional

Store LocationChadstone

Terrible experience

worst customer experience. Beware of this store and Specsavers. If you are claiming optical benefit through your health fund, make sure they claim against the right person. I am still struggling and spending couple of weeks behind this to get it resolved also their unparliamentary references in email. They do wrong claims and you have to accept all their attitude over phone and emails :(. Really worse!!!. Soon I will be sharing more details and the total cost and cost associated with this incident in appropriate forums.

Store LocationBentleigh

daz

daz

multifocal

multifocal glasses even u have a check up they tell u to buy them dont best to buy a different pair as there not the same as your eyes had mine changed 3 times and got a refund today back which im happy thanx specsavers cranbourne one reason is i had them 3 times fix and no good my eyes omg so now look for a different way then multifocal for me are rubbish

Store Locationcranbourne
Alan K

Alan KIllawarra, NSW

Specsavers Online - Anti-Customer Service Defined, IMHO

Michael M

Michael MHunter Region, NSW

Go Back To Old Fashioned Glasses

Store LocationGreenhills, East Maitland.
Sar

Sar

Orange NSW store worst serve ever

Store LocationOrange
Doreenrunner

DoreenrunnerMelbourne

Can not even order glasses with specsavers

Could not order glasses I wanted online as prescription could not be used, even the prescription is from a specsavers store!
Quality of lenses is low and they scratch so easy even keeping them in face or in the box! But I guess they want you to spend money in glasses every year no? But if you like a frame will not be able to get same next time as most of glasses are just batch imports.
I think will be taking business somewhere else with family as specsavers is not really holding the quality of the glasses for the big prices they charge on lens options...

Ebony.B

Ebony.BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not worth the money

I brought glasses probably 2-3 months ago and I’ve already got scratches on them when they’ve literally been glued to my face. The glass is terrible eg if you just washed your hands and dried them then touch the glass you’ll still leave a smudge marks on them. It’s ridiculous there two for the price of one deal is crap as I brought two glasses and still paid $400 so don’t waste your time and money and go to a proper place for your glasses then this high end crap. It’s all for the names and nothing else. I will not buy from them again

Store LocationRichmond, NSW

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lazy

I went in to get a frame fixed and they wouldn't do it as I never bought it there.
1. I would of paid.
2. I bought all my other glasses with them.
3. All my eye tests and hearing tests are done with them.

I went over to OPSM who fixed it in 2 min, no charge and with a smile!

Won't be going to Specsavers again nor will any family members.
Absolutely disgusted!

If anyone is after great service and not to be treated like a number head over to OPSM.

Store LocationAustralia Fair Southport

Ms SpinsterSydney, NSW

Merrylands store: fabulous range and great service

Really impressed with the whole process. The team at Merrylands are fantastic. I was made to feel very welcome. The whole process runs really smoothly and in a timely manner. I never had to wait and was encouraged to take my time in choosing my glasses. Mohammed and Helena were fabulous as was the Optometrist (can't remember her name - sorry). I really love the glasses I picked and they were good value. I was told they would arrive in 3 weeks and it only took about 2 weeks. Mohammed adjusted the arms perfectly and I now have 2 pairs of glasses that I absolutely love. Highly recommend, especially the team at the Merrylands store.

Store LocationMerrylands
Rod D.

Rod D.Southwest, VIC

Low quality glasses. Warranty not honoured

I purchased 2 pairs of reading glasses from the Corio store.
After about 2 months I had return one pair as the lens kept falling out. The lens had been cut too small and a new one had to be made.
A few weeks later the arm fell off the second pair and I was told that the weld had failed and they wouldnt be repaired or replaced. That a failed weld wasnt a manufacturing fault.
I just had to return with the pair that had been repaired because the same lens kept falling out.
These were top of the range glasses and kept in a case when not being used, I paid the extra because I wanted glasses that would last.

Store LocationCorio Village

Sore NeckGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never any Problems

For the first time I placed an phone order from a different Specsavers after choosing frames online and trying them on virtually. I emailed the prescription. This was one of 2 Melbourne stores with my desired frames. They fit beautifully. No need to have them fitted instore. I have bought specs from my local Specsavers for the last 8 years. I have had single lenses, multifocal, transitional and tinted. Never any problems. Very happy.

Veda N.

Veda N.

After-sales service is bad.

Store LocationBurwood
Vaibhav

Vaibhav

Charged more than twice the online price on their own website for contact lenses in store with no explanation

Walked into the Sydney Metcentre store and ordered the doctor recommended B&L contact lenses and was charged $105 for a box of 6 lenses. The ones that I finally received (PureVision HD) are usually $48 on their own website and upon asking just said that they don't price match and have different pricing for no reason.

Store LocationSydney Metcentre

Kenny

KennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointing Experience

Store LocationStocklands Bundaberg
BenMiles

BenMilesGippsland, VIC

Initially a let down but issues were resolved

Store LocationWonthaggi

Rate it zero Will not be buying spec savers again

Service was very unsatisfactory.
returned lenses 3 times before accepting
Six weeks old and the arm of the glasses broke off
Quality of frames have deteriorated Over the last 2 /4 years

Billy J

Billy J

Couldn’t find 2 cataracts

Went to update my glasses due to rapidly failing sight. Looked into my eyes several times and wrote a new script but couldn’t detect cataracts in each eye. Took my money but suggested I get another opinion. Why did they order new specs when an operation was evident

Store LocationCannon hill
Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service and Experienced Optometrists

Staff at Specsavers Forest Hill shop provides excellent caring customer services. The optometrists, especially Steven, are very experienced and patient. We have been satisfied with their service and expertise for the past ten years.

Store LocationForest Hill Victoria