Sue

SueWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Specsavers I am disappointed

Specsavers unfortunately my prescription glasses are too magnified, I am nearly blind when I take them off. They are too heavy and they keep sliding off my face, the fames are too large for my face. I get sore, strained eyes. Back to my old glasses..going back on Tuesday and hoping they will get it rignt. has anyone else had this issue?

Kayezzz

KayezzzPerth, WA

Questionable hearing test...

Wendy P.

Wendy P.South East Queensland, QLD

Ignorant optm

Informed otom did not want multi focus glasses it keep on pushing them hard finally agreed to try after constant insisting by atom tried its not the way I use glasses hated it could not see a thing took back got $225 back must have been a ingorgant push for them to make money at currimundi store will change for me but I hope its to reading glasses as no one asked what they should be if not right they will have to do again could have saved all this by listening to me the customer not good sales people there just will do what they want

Deaf ears

Deaf earsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Questionable hearing test

I went in for an eye test but also received a complimentary hearing test. While doing my test I had an extremely loud Specsavers staff member talking to an equally loud customer right outside my test room door. For a few good minutes I could not hear anything of the test but only the loud talkers. Was told I had significant hearing lost.....under poor test environment???? Specsavers stick to glasses Only please

Store LocationForest Hill Victoria
Scottie

ScottieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Late...No apology

20 min after appointment time finally got seen....No Apology, even after I said, that keeping me waiting was rude...still no apology Wait it did not stop there From the time I arrived 5 min early till i left 1 hour later I had still not been seen by anyone to order my glasses. I don't know if it was just Chirnside or other Specsavers but that is not acceptable

H Smith

H SmithSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Overpriced products

I am a small person and require petite frames. As I was unable to find a suitable sized product I took an old frame in to have new lenses applied. I could purchase a new frame and the exact same lense for $299, however the cost for lenses only was $715. Now I did expect some price compensation for not purchasing the lens, but not the actual gouging going on. Needless to say I did not purchase from Specsavers.

Lisa

Lisa

Customer service atrocious at Frankston

Today I went in to get my eyes tested at Frankston Specsavers. This is the first time I have needed to get tested and did need glasses. I was left to wander the store with no clue of what suited etc, no staff offered to assist in any way. It was daunting and overwhelming! I had to send photos to my wife and hope she could make a judgment call just from a photo. This is the worse I have been treated by anyone in customer service!!

alferg

alferg

Always friendly, professional & helpful

I've always bought my glasses from Specsavers, & have found them friendly & very professional. I have had lenses pop out & various problems just from general use, & every time I have taken them to my local SpecSaver shop (Indooroopilly) they have fixed them on the spot!

Hearing test is a scam.

I was given a hearing test while in the store. I had not asked for one. The door was left open and the store was noisy. The earphones were not noise-cancelling. The store noise was a significant distraction. I was told it wasn't. When I had completed the test I was shown a graph of my left and right ear, and a summary below which said 'significant hearing loss'. There was not indicator of good hearing. There was no explanation of the parameters used to make the assessment. I do not believe this was a valid test. My hearing has not changed and is excellent. Is this a ploy to break into another market because online prescription companies are undercutting specsavers? Didn't work on me.

Find out how Specsavers compares to other Optical Retailers

Appalling wait for eye test with appointment

Walked out of shop without purchase or test after spending over an hour waiting for prearranged eye test. Claim was that I’d been 10 minutes late but had been in their shop cubicle having eye photos/tests. Optometrist went out shopping instead and on return 25 minutes later took other customers instead who’d arrived later than me. I had intended buying two pairs of specs that weren’t part of any offer. Had similar long waits for optometrist in this shop but never had one who decided to go shopping instead of doing her job. Never again!

Phil

PhilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not satisfied !

Purchased 2 pairs of glasses , main pair not suitable as they cant be adjusted and are forever slipping down my nose. Been back numerous times for adjusting within 3 months .now told i cant return them as they are out of warranty ! Not happy will never return to specsavers .

Staff are very accomodating

France and Ranna are very accommodating and very helpful I recommend them both. hoping they will stay at that branch

disgruntled

disgruntled

Bi focals

Bought 2 pairs of bi focal glasses 1 pair I never use.The other pair I use for driving and they are blurry. Took them back and a strong they said it takes two weeks to get used to. It has now been 1 month. They told me it is my eyes.
As for the hearing test they have an open room with people walking past and they ask you to listen to beeps
I will never be going back there again what a rip off

Service

I was served by Jason at Parramatta Specsavers. I was impressed with his honest guidance and assistance.
Thank you for being efficient.

running_commentary

running_commentarySydney, NSW

Once you've set up your automatic order, talking to a human is impossible

I have had an automated order with specsavers for a long time, but the minute you try to cancel via phone or online form, they make it damn near impossible. They put you through the 'select this' routine on the phone and then just cut you off. No one responds to online forms except the autoresponder. Charming!

Manz

ManzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Service Ever

On Their website they say “ If within 2 years of purchase, your glasses have any defects relating to material or production faults we will repair or replace them for you, free of charge” I bought glasses and it was scratch proof and I had a scratch on my glasses I went to Parham store manager said oh it is scratch resistance not scratch-proof and I have to pay $ 95 + more to replace it I asked is there any complaints email I can email no information was provided it is the worst place to buy when you buy they treat you well after purchase no one even listens to u Never go to this store

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Above and beyond

My daughter somehow snapped the arm of her glasses, I took them into spec savers Werribee plaza after being informed that they were beyond repair, a gentleman by the name of Andrew stepped in and said he would be able to repair them. I was at the time on a break at work so wasn’t able to wait, he kindly offered to return the to my place of work. Not only did he repair the glasses promptly, he delivered them in less time than it took me to get back to work!!
Ever so grateful for this young mans wonderful customer service.
Angela

Specsaver Blackown excellent service by Kristina Hernandez

Happy with the service with my daughter glasses . I love dealing with Kristina she tried to get me booking in last minute for eye test .

Store LocationBlacktown Specsaver

Specsavers, Ringwood - EXEMPLARY CUSTOMER SERVICE

Brian flynn

Brian flynn

Glasses broken

I got my new glasses from Specsavers at Munno Parra and went home and I got up to answer the door and my granddaughter had sat down on the lounge and broke my glasses and I went back to Specsavers and they said that it was my problem and I would have to pay for it it was not about having to pay for it it was about the Customer service they did not want to help me with the problem as I have been getting my glasses from Specsavers since they have opened I feel so disappointed with Specsavers I will not be going back to the store again as they are all about the money and not helping the customer i am very disappointed with the service that was Provided by the staff I’m not not very happy yours sincerely Brian flynn