Speedo

2.0 from 20 reviews · View Details

2.0

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Most expensive overrated product in Australia.

Called for spare parts. No spare parts for goggles or hand paddles. Took 5 minutes to answer my call, and they couldn't care less. Avoid Speedo. Buy some other brand.

June

JunePerth, WA

Speedo Online Australia is a scam

Do not order from this website. www.speedo.com.au
You do not get email confirmation that your goods are dispatched and the monies are debited from your card straight away. Emails to the company are not answered. This is a bogus website.... Don't get caught out like I did...

KatT

KatT

The worst online service experience!

I ordered two weeks ago & despite a couple of follow up emails my order has not been processed. I requested to cancel my order but was told that l could not as the order was being processed. Another few days later and the order has not been processed! This is a scam! Do not order online. It would be quicker & easier to order bathers from Warsaw! Speedo bathers have become inferior in quality due to cheaper fabric & moving offshore to another cheaper factory but their poor online service is second to none in providing an appalling service! Formal complaint going to Consumer Affairs

rejoice

rejoicePerth, WA

Could not cancel / change

Bought few items and need to change one of the item within 24 hours, but was told must wait till goods arrived and then send it back to change !!!! what kind of service is this, wasting time and monies, this is my first and last time to order from speedo.com.au

RTT

RTTMelbourne

Worst Online Company - AVOID -

Speedo has been the worst online company ever - Still hasn’t even shipped out the items ordered last week, Customer Service is surely handled by The Muppet Show not one person has helped just made excuses and said we can’t do anything we don’t ship our items out a third party does it.

This will be the next company to go under in Australia with this service - avoid them like the plague

annazianna

annaziannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor choice of swimsuits, leaky goggles

I was very disappointed when all of the brightly coloured swimsuits i tried on from this brand were clearly cut for someone with A or B cups, not the D cups I have which are actually probably more common. In any case they should cut for both. Granted I was shopping in winter but people swim all year. The only one they had was all black with a zip at the front, which I don't like either. The goggles also already let in more water than they used to and they are only a few months old.

Adi V.

Adi V.Perth, WA

Don't buy their racing suits

I will never buy Speedo racing suits again. They do not last. We have bought 2 pairs the first only lasted 6 competitions before deteriorating and the second pair lasted 2 competitions before the seam gave out and ripped. They are expensive and not durable at all.

Nancy

NancyKeysborough

Worst customer service and worst design

I have bought a kids' NEOPRENE SUIT for my daughter. First it look a week to ship out, second when i put onto my daughter her neck got hurt with the sewing inside of the neck collar. She complained it is painful an d i can see it is all red around her neck. I emailed Speedo online, then all i have back were excuses. The customer service did not sound helpful. All they said was that is because of the poor fit (in different emails they kept saying it is poor fit , it does not matter what i sent to them). But i can see it is perfectly fit on her, and it is also the same size with all her other clothes in terms to CMs. It is disappointed experience and i will not recommend anyone to waste of their time and money to buy and deal with Speedo!

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service do not buy online

Worst online service

fair value

fair value

disgrace

Messed up my online order twice and terrible customer service.

Tried to complain but speedo just sent useless responses. Appalling.

Love the Product but don't use the online shop

Mike

MikeWinnipeg

Versatile and durable surf shoes

Terrible online service

NIL contact received regarding my order. National phone line constantly "busy"- money was taken straight away and yet considering I live in Melbourne it should have reached me 4days ago as I ordered it 5days ago. Consumer affairs and ombudsman here I come! Speedo you should be ashamed!

Louie1970

Louie1970Melbourne

Good looking and long lasting.

Donna

Donna

Never buy them again, Frayed so badly after 1/2 hr swimming lesson

Purchased a pair of short speedo's for my son. Had one 1/2 hr swimming lesson and the butt is all frayed up. His last cheap pair never did this, but the expensive $40 speedo's do. Worse still both Speedo and the company they used to sell their product through, both won't take responsibility. Both are shifting responsibility to the other. Don't waste your money, cheaper department store ones last heaps longer and a quarter of the price. And if there is a problem they don't care.

Glen Terry

Glen TerryAU

Speedo online delivery service is useless

Ordered a Speedo product on line 24-02-2017,its now the 6-03-2017,to put it short the delivery service is a nightmare.Two false deliveries to door,called head office toll free number on both occasions,nice people but they cannot get the product to me as promised.

looknbuy

looknbuyAuckland

Some good, some bad.

ranimum

ranimumAU

Great brand

I like the speedo fabric and the fact that it's chlorine resistant so will not stretch and strat falling apart like the regular swimmers. My kids use them and they get handed down so with stand many washes etc The goggles are good too and do not fog up as much as some cheaper brands.
Good quality

hairyheilancoo

hairyheilancooQLD, 4211

I really like this brand & will choose it again for value and quality. I wash and wear my separates swimwear and rashie at least twice a week & they still look like new 4 months later.
Excellent range, wide choice of items to mix & match in co-ordinating colours. Comfortable fit. Swimwear looks good and washes well.