Physical store, Online store
Brand Manager for Spend-less Shoes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Sharon
SharonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sole comes apart from boots

Have always bought Spendless boots in different colours throughout the years with no problems….. until this year! Have had the sole separate from the boots on 3 sets of boots! Returned one, thinking it was a one off, but then it happened to the rest. This was in the space of a couple of weeks of casual wear. Not sure what they’ve done, but these are now so very poorly made that I will not be buying them again.

Gau
GauGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happened at thr Airport West store

Store LocationAirport West, Victoria
caroline
carolineSydney, NSW

refunds take forever to process ..still waiting even though the returns have arrived at their end its now been 1 month!

the products were fine but to large so i sent them back i should have known better....still waiting for refund

Jai
JaiSydney, NSW

upset with policy and poor communication

I am upset with the service as I order click and collect by mistake i choose wrong size but in store my recommnded size avilable but i was not handed out my recomended size until my online order processed... It takes more 5 days to collect from shop. Its terrible i waited days even if avilabke in shop. They cant rectify small error by customer

Marlene
MarleneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

THE best experience EVER!!

Lidiya A.
Lidiya A.Sydney, NSW

Customer service is appalling ebay store

Candi T
Candi TSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Don't use click and collect

The website states that click and collect can be ready within 2 hours if the stock is available in store. I went in store (Queanbeyan) to see if I could collect my order as it had been a couple of hours and I could see that they had the stock available in store. The sales lady told me that the order wouldn't be ready until Wednesday. my email to collect came through on Friday.

I am yet to collect as I was really just trying to save the instore time by paying online and have not yet had opportunity to go in store. Totally not worth it- will be using a different company for my next lot of school shoes for my Mini's. They are not considerably cheaper and the experience is frequently sub-par.

Molly e
Molly eSydney, NSW

Hayley in your lake haven store gave me great customer service I bought some shoes and she offered to cut the inner soles and put them in the shoes for me she is a always friendly and helpful.

Ally Kay
Ally KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shipping is unreliable, won’t have shoes for event I wanted them for. Don’t trust this store.

Extremely Bad Quality

Me and my friend bought 2 pairs of shoes from the website and waited for 2 weeks until they finally arrived in NZ. It was a happy purchase till my pair broke after 3 times wearing it. I did not wear them for hiking or long walks. I was very shocked by the quality. Sent them an email and they never get back to me

Great product and service!!

Frustrated flyer
Frustrated flyerSouth East Queensland, QLD

2 weeks of Hell

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes and cart was $34.99 but the invoice I received shows I was charged twice for one pair of shoes therefore I was charged $59.95 instead. I chose to click and collect as website states 2hr collection. I went I store the following day and the lady couldn’t even find my order. 1 week later I received a text saying my shoes were ready for collection but it was too late as the event I needed them for had passed. Nearly 3 weeks and still waiting for a refund!!

Sally
SallySydney, NSW

Extremely poor customer service

Made me wait 30 minutes before someone approached me to help. The staff are experts in wasting customers' time as much as they can so that they eventually go away and need not be served!

Kat
Kat

they send me spam!!!

I made an order and I unpick the subscription, but I received spam from them anyway. I clicked unsubscribe button many times but it doesnt work....I'm so tired of their illegal spam letters on my email

Kate J
Kate J

Wrong men’s sizing

Same issue as the gentleman that reviewed before me. I ordered a pair of moccasins for my husband online, ordered his usual size and they are about two sizes too small. Not sure what Australian sizing chart they are going by.

Sizing Very small