Spinaleze High Profile Pillow

See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spinaleze

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (223) · No (6)

Georgia Chien
Georgia ChienGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Two purchases over a month!

I bought both products, one mattress and two pillows just over a month ago from them to try and help with head/ neck support for side sleeping. There is nothing I found that I did not like. I was quite satisfied with my purchase!

Purchased in July 2021.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes

Friends recommendation

I’ve suffered neck pain and insomnia and a friend recommended the Spinaleze pillow - and how could I refuse. I’ve heard a lot of people say that this is the best pillow they’ve slept on- and it’s an Aussie product

Solved my sore neck

I’ve heard about these Spinal EZE pillows on radio. I struck a chord with me as I have neck problems and heads in the morning.
I love that it’s Aussie made.

Neck and spine issues

Heard about these on KIIS fm and decided to invest in my sleep apparel
I’ve suffered for years with L5 and C6 and glad they are approved by the TGA and glad it’s an Australian company.

Sore back problems

I’ve suffered a Sore lower back for ages. Heard about threes on SEN as a recommended product …like so many other people, Thumbs up to Aussie made product, thanks guys

Bad neck

Sore neck for long time and kyle and jackie o have been saying how much its helped them so I finally got the hig profile pillow and fix my sore neck and no need to put my hand under my pillow and get sore arms

Purchased in September 2021.

Family

We bought some for my mum and dad and they love them, now im buying one for myself. Its a high profile pillow. Cant wait to wake up with no more pain

It’s about time

I heard about this from kiis fm I’ve had neck surgery and I thought this would be a good choice of pillow. Will be back again great customer service. Thankyou. Thumbs up to auzzie made.

Brian
BrianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No difference with sleep quality.

The only issue I had prior to purchasing this pillow was waking every few hours. I have had this pillow now for over 12 months and the feel of the pillow and subsequent night waking is no different. In other words this pillow for the price, is in my opinion way too much. I hoped and expected more with all the advertisement for it.

Purchased in June 2020 for $179.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Brian ,, as we mentioned in our emails if you're waking every few hours, its not necessarily the pillow ! There could be an underlying problem and as we discussed you should seek medical advice.
regards Spinaleze

Hi Brian, Please send us your ORDER NO to sleepbetter@spinaleze.com.au
regards

Lance
LanceSydney, NSW

Long overdew

I haven't been sleep well at all. I have been hearing about spinaleze for a while and decided to pull the trigger and make the purchase. Love the fact that is Australian made

Spring issues

I have been told I snore and after hearing the ads from Ben and Ray on radio we decided to buy two pillows - one each..
We particularly wanted an Australian made product

Sophie
Sophie

So Excited!

I had neck surgery, husband had tried spinaleze pillow, thought I’d come and try. The service was impeccable. I went with the high profile pillow. It was comfortable and gave me all the support I need.
I’m so excited. Would highly recommend.

Love it
Love it Sydney, NSW

Both me and hubby like our Spinaleze

My husband has had his spineleze pillow for many years and I thought I was sleeping on a great pillow until I slept on my husbands’ spinaleze pillow. I'm a totally love this Spinaleze pillow

Purchased in July 2021.

Nicholas
NicholasSydney, NSW

Perfect pillow

Have used the spinaleze pillow for about a year now. Awesome pillow. As soon as my partner used it once she went and bought one the same day. Great product!

Purchased in July 2021 for $219.00.

This is perfect

I’ve struggled to consistently sleep. Once I started sleeping on the spinaleze things changed for the better I received this pillow which has improved the comfort and the consistency of my sleeping. The service was outstanding and really made me comfortable.

Purchased in January 2020 for $248.00.

Louie
Louieasked
High Profile Pillow

How often should a change my pillow ?

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

The authorities suggest every 12-18 months. The Spinaleze Pillow has been made with UltraFresh - stops bacteria , bugs , mites and nasties from breeding in it .

Headaches
Headachesasked
High Profile Pillow

Updating my review of the spinaleze pillow … 1 year later . I’ve been using this pillow for over a year now and I haven’t had a bad nights sleep since. I used to have bad neck which usually was developing into a headache but after changing to the spinaleze pillow, my neck pain has gone. This is a great product that I would recommend to anyone. My whole family use the spinaleze pillows , brothers , sister and parents

Larry C
Larry Casked
High Profile Pillow

How often should you replace pillows

See all Spinaleze High Profile Pillow questions

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives

Compare all 3 Spinaleze Pillows