Steven B.

Steven B.Sydney, NSW

After a great pillow

big guy after a high profile pillow and found it quite good in store, great customer service and very helpful would recommend it to anyone who needs a good pillow

Purchased in August 2020.

Sam Houzaife

Sam HouzaifeSydney, NSW

Best pillow ever, and worth the price

I’ve used many pillows in the past to try and fix my neck pain, and the only one that solved it was the spinaleze. My whole family use the spinaleze

Purchased in January 2015 at Website.

Dood

DoodMelbourne

A good pillow but seriously overpriced

I've had the Spinaleze high profile pillow for over a month now. It's pretty good but not significantly different to other contoured pillows that are half the price. It feels as though it is losing some of it's firmness already. I think a large proportion of the inflated price funds those terrible radio ads.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo

SunMason

SunMasonNortheast, VIC

Fantastic Pillow

I purchased this pillow for my husband to see if it would help him sleep due to problems with his neck two years ago. He was to have surgery and thought we would give it a go. 2 years on and we are onto our 2nd pillow and no surgery. He is thrilled with the pillow and delaying surgery.

Purchased in January 2020 at Online for A$219.00.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Neck Pain Gone Within Days

Purchased in July 2020.

Therese

ThereseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent sleep

I love my pillow, it allows the pressure to be relieved on my shoulder, and allows better spinal alignment and comfort when sleeping. I take it everywhere and have purchased a second pillow for our holiday home. Take it everywhere.

Jai

JaiSydney, NSW

Got 3

my wife , my son .myself all sleep on these pillows ,I needed a pillow to support my injured neck at c2and c3 region. It is amazing , great nights sleep painfree

Purchased in March 2019 for A$219.00.

Dave

DaveIllawarra, NSW

Great pillow. Love it!

I've never slept better, I love it! I've stopped rolling around during the night and am waking up feeling refreshed. I would highly recommend the spinaleze pillow to anyone, you wont regret it.

Purchased in June 2020.

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Was sleeping on two pillows

I bought the high and the medium for my wife , I use to sleep on 2 pillows until I bought the spinaleze high Mate it is very comfortable a d really supports my neck mile mo other pillow, recommend anyone to try them

Purchased in May 2020 for A$438.00.

Leo T.Sydney, NSW

Great. Very comfortable

Heard this on 2gB, checked it out...feeling refreshed using this pillow. Solves my back and neck issues. Very good and very comfortable.

Salesperson was very very helpful and knowledgeable. Been meaning to get a new pillow for a long time.

SpinalezeSpinaleze

Hi Leo , Thank you for your review. You mentioned both your daughters really like sleeping on the Spinaleze pillow , we would really appreciate their written feedback product review on the Spinaleze pillows . Thank you again , Toby

Correct.. :-)

Fantastic Pillow

compared to other pillows I've used for many years, the spinel eze pillow is second to none. Being 187cm tall with wide shoulders, I'd struggled with neck pain with various styles of pillows until using this product.

Orhan

OrhanSydney, NSW

Bought 16 pillows for the whole family

Bought 16 pillows for the family and cousins couldn't recommend anything else magic magic magic this is the best pillow I've ever slept on help me get proper sleep through the night

Purchased in March 2018 for A$219.00.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes

Best pillow on the market

I have been using spinaleze pillows for ten years and I can’t live without it. I went through dozens of pillows before I found spinaleze. This is the most supportive and comfortable pillow on the market

Purchased for A$219.00.

Australian made

Australian madeSydney, NSW

Trust Australian made

I wanted a pillow that was made in Australia and not from China . I wanted to be sure that it adheres to strict rules and regulations and certification when they are being made which the company provided me with . There’s a lot to be said about Australian made and owned , something that we don’t see anymore. Apart from supporting you Australian guys it’s a bloody great pillow . I really like how it contours around your neck and grabs my neck , the softness , the comfort it gives my neck so I don’t get neck pain during the day and I only sleep on 100% cotton. I have two on either side of the bed . Great work , great Aussie pillow , great nights sleep

Purchased in April 2019 for A$438.00.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes

Perfect fit the only pillow that works

Perfect fit , the only pillow that works , have been searching the Internet for a pillow high enough to support my neck and took the risk and bought the high profile pillow . It has been bliss , it’s perfectly shaped supporting my neck , I was suffering from a rye neck every morning and was told my my othopod that I needed a good supportive pillow , he also recommended the Spinaleze pillow. He described it as a neck supportive product and said to me if I just wanted a pillow then Woolworths was my option . I now call it my SpinaleE HIgh profile neck supportive baby .

Purchased in January 2020 for A$238.00.

Brett

BrettSydney, NSW

Great

Was sleeping on an ordinary pillow and will never go back to one since using Spinaleze. I got the high and my wife the medium and I also really like the fact it is made and owned in Australia.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$438.00.

Andrew Bennett

Andrew BennettSydney, NSW

Love it!

Bought one, never slept so well. Now the rest of the family have one. I have the high profile and would recommend. Great customer service and Australian owned and made.

Purchased in February 2018 for A$219.00.

Mike B.

Mike B.Sydney, NSW

Best sleep in years

It took me a few nights to get used to the pillow but it, and i woke up with a sore back for a few days, but... it was totally worth it. After about 3 nights i'm sleeping better than ever. I thoroughly recommend it.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$299.00.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes

Very good pillow and excellent customer service

Originally purchased the mid profile pillow for my wife. However due to her acid reflux it was not comfortable as pillow was too low. Spoke to Linda who offered to change to a high profile. I visited the office in Neural Bay and met Tony. He was very helpful and gladly exchanged it. Outstanding customer service from Linda and Toby who were willing to listen to us and provided a suitable option to meet our needs. Well done.

Purchased in May 2020.

chrislee01

chrislee01Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not what they used to be

I bought a medium Spinaleze pillow a few years ago and loved it. It really helped my neck. More recently I replaced it with a new one but it proved to be much less supportive. Spinaleze were great, they swapped it for another, and when that was the same they let me change it for a high profile. Unfortunately even that is nowhere near as supportive as my old Pillow.

It seems that Spinaleze have changed the material that they use, and during sleep the pillow squashes so that my head sinks down and has very little support. It’s really disappointing!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$200.00.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain No

Peter B

Peter Basked

Spinaleze High Profile Pillow

Can you advise what stores handle the sale of your pillows in the Liverppol area.
Thank you Peter.

SpinalezeSpinaleze

Dear Peter , Thank you for your question. Spinaleze has only one clinic store at Neutral Bay NSW. You may send me an email to info@spinaleze.com.au or visit our website www.spinaleze.com.au Kind Regards , Aaron

JJR

JJRasked

Spinaleze High Profile Pillow

I fall asleep on my back and change positions equally between back and side throughout the night.
I am 6 foot in height, female with fairly broad shoulders. Struggling to determine what pillow height to get?

robyn5
robyn5

Hi - I don’t work for Spinaleze. Give their Customer Service a call on 1300 886345 - they are better equipped to advise. :)

Dear JJR ,

Thank you for your email.
The Spinaleze Medium profile pillow would suit . It will shape around your head and neck .
You will find that you are tossing up on your old pillow wether to sleep on your side then back because your neck is not supported well with that pillow and your trying to find a comfortable position.
If your sleeping on your side with it then tuck it in close to your neck.
If you sleep occasionally on your back you can also sleep with the tip of your shoulders on top of the Spinaleze pillow when sleeping on your back if you like as well.
The Spinaleze pillows will contour around the shape of your neck , just make sure the Spinaleze tuck’s in close to the neck.

Let me know if I can be of further help

You can go to our website to order www.spinaleze.com.au You can call us on 1300 886 345

Kind Regards,
Aaron
www.spinaleze.com.au

Annamarie Houterman

Annamarie Houtermanasked

Spinaleze High Profile Pillow

What makes them different to the Baboo pillow or the memory pillows?
That I have spend my money on & I still woke up with sore neck .
And they all claimed that they were the best ???
Kind regards Annamarie Houterman
ampbushwalker@gmail.com

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives