Spinaleze High Profile Pillow

Spinaleze High Profile Pillow

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (7) · No (1)

carnabombers

carnabombersSydney, NSW

They changed the constitution of the pillow

I have had spinaleze pillows for years and recently they have changed the constitution of the pillow and they are softer. This has not provided the neck support needed and in fact has caused me to have neck pain. My wife should only have the medium profile but it is too soft and even the high profile one is now starting to collapse on her. I will not be buying these pillows again. Spinaleze wrote back to me ignoring my concern and stating that they have sold thousands. Very arrogant.

Purchased in June 2019 for $200.00.

Rick

RickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Relieved My Headaches!

I have had my Spinaleze for over a decade and wouldn't sleep on any other pillow. In fact when I go away I take my Spinaleze pillow with me as I can't sleep on any other pillow. I just purchased my new Spinaleze pillow and highly recommend.

Purchased in April 2009 for $175.00.

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

Excellent Experience! Highly Recommend!

I had Shoulder & Neck Pain and the pillow has helped me have a more comfortable sleep with a Spinaleze pillow. I have just purchased another one now and I highly recommend it to everyone.

Purchased in February 2016 for $175.00.

Hi Sandra,
Thank you for your lovely feedback. We are glad that you are among tens of thousands of Australians having an excellent experience with Spinaleze Pillows.

Great pillow.

I firstly purchased pillow for my husband as he snores. Took him 3 days to get used to the pillow and almost stopped the snoring, now he cannot go anywhere without his spinaleze pillow. One year later, I slipped a disc in my spine, bought a spinaleze pillow and it really, really helped with the pain. Now I cannot sleep without it, and pain 2 years on is no more.
Wonderful invention, love it.

Purchased for $200.00.

Shrek

ShrekCentral Coast

Terrible

I bought the pillow thinking it would be great but its not. The high profile was too high so I got a medium and its better but not supportive enough at all.

Purchased in September 2019.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain No

Harry

HarrySydney

Best pillow I’ve ever slept on

Truly this is the best pillow I’ve ever slept on. It’s so good I ordered one for my wife also.we both got the high profile and are really happy with it.

Purchased in September 2019 for $199.00.

Hans

HansSydney, NSW

Most comfortable pillow I have ever used

I have been using the Spinaleze pillow for nearly 3 years after hearing it advertised and hearing lots of good reviews. I had been using a contoured pillow, but the Spinaleze is at a completely different level. Extremely comfortable and supportive. It has maintained its shape completely and is as comfortable now as it ever was. I bring it with me when I go away whenever I can. Every now and then if I use another pillow in a hotel, I am reminded of the difference between a standard pillow and my Spinaleze.

Purchased in November 2016.

SpinalezeSpinaleze

Thank you Hans, we are glad to know you are enjoying a great night sleep.

RandallNew South Wales

Spinaleze Pillow - went flat after 2 months

Paying $199 for a pillow seemed a bit high, but there were so many good reviews I decided to try it.
Initially, it was excellent and held its shape quite well, but after two months it doesn't last the night and fails to support my neck.
I contacted Spinaleze - ONLY option is to personally take the pillow in to Neutral Bay - that would take me a full day and represents poor customer service. I would not recommend this pillow.

17th July 2019 - Just an update on this - Spinaleze contacted me after my post here and are organising a replacement pillow.

27th July 2019 - Replacement pillow arrived and I am organising to return the old pillow via post - which was covered by Spinaleze.

Purchased in April 2019 for $199.00.

Hi Randall,
I believe your replacement pillow has been delivered and I look forward to hearing your feedback on the replacement.
Michael

Randall

Michael - appreciate your efforts in this space - I have received my replacement pillow.
Cheers,
Randall

This pillow is what dreams are made of!!

Bought a high loft pillow probably 2 years ago, i'm 6ft 2 and roughly 95kg's. This pillow has changed my life. In fact, it's changed my girlfriends life also. For example, when I leave the house she steals my pillow and tell me how good it is (the pillow...). Seriously, I know $200 is a bit to spend but after 2 years I can gladly say I no long have neck, back, light snoring issues. I used to turn over multiple times throughout the night, now I only turn because my partner has farted in the bed.

Purchased in July 2017 for $200.00.

Gillian

GillianSydney, NSW

Finally a pillow that works !!

I have over 17 pillows collected over the years and the only one that helped me with my arthritis pain in my neck was this Spinaleze pillow , I’ve told all of my friends about it . I think the fact that it was medically designed makes it work

Purchased in January 2019 for $199.00.

Jules

JulesSydney, NSW

Bought two

Had a great nights sleep. Fully supportive and helped my neck and breathing issues. Would recommend it. The quality is amazing and very breathable. Kept me cool all night. Awesome.

Purchased in February 2019 for $400.00.

Best I’ve ever owned

This has to be the best pillow I have ever used. I wake up feeling refreshed and no stiffness in the back or neck. It really supports my head as I’m a side sleeper.

Purchased in February 2019 for $199.00.

Love it so much this is my 5th Spinaleze pillow purchase

I have previously purchased Spinaleze pillows for myself, wife and son all who have had sore necks from a variety of other pillows. My 5th pillow purchase was made today, I have tried others but found these pillows the best available for those who get stiff or sore necks and backs when sleeping.

Purchased in February 2019.

Wally

WallySydney

Fantastic

Fantastic, neck pain gone... best nights sleep in years.. so good I purchased another two for family and friends who suffer poor sleep from neck pain

Amazing Amazing

Finally a pillow that can support my neck for a good nights sleep. Keeps you cool and super supported .

Barry k

Barry kSydney

Just superb

After suffering from chronic neck pain and poor sleep this pillow is a blessing in disguise. It’s been 2months of great sleep and neck is fantastic. Absolutely remarkable pillow highly recommended.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

I'm a big guy and needed a high profile pillow and this is the best pillow ever slept on

Had a lot of neck issues and this pillow has fix the problem highly recommend it's the most comfortable pillow I've ever slept on.
I will never buy a different pillow again.

I was wrong!

Here I thought the medium pillow as a CPAP user would do the job but Mo was right. The hight profile my my conditio and size appears to be perfect!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Good night Sleep

I have bought 2 Spinaleze pillows. I now enjoy a very comfortable and peaceful night sleep. And I look forward to a pain free back now that I am sleeping on such a comfortable pillow.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Relief and comfortable after neck surgery

This pillow is great ..Relief and comfortable after neck surgery.. Used to sleep on two pillows NOT any more . Great relief you really need to try this , tried everything this is brilliant