Spinaleze Medium Pillow

Spinaleze Medium Pillow

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (15) · No (0)

Jd1408

Jd1408Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally I found my pillow

The comfort is amazing. I love high pillows but memory form that is soft. This pillow is just that. I’ve tried ecosa tempur and latex pillows always changing from night to night until now. This is memory form but it’s not hard as a rock. It’s soft yet high which I love. Thank you so very much!

Purchased in January 2020 at 2XU Online store.

SpinalezeSpinaleze

Thank you for your lovely feedback.

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience and we are pleased to see you have had a great night sleep.

Peppi

PeppiSydney, NSW

My whole family is sleeping well!

My husband has had a Spinalize pillow for a few years, he LOVES it. My three kids kept complaining of sore necks etc when the slept so at the end of 2019 I converted the rest of us to Spinalize. I got a medium profile and the kids all got the kids one. Not one further neck complaint! Every comfortable. Great sleeps all round. THANK YOU!

Purchased in November 2019.

Stephen Varhegyi

Stephen VarhegyiSydney, NSW

Works for me. Great nights sleep.

Had one for 3 years. Just bought another one. Great nights sleep with plenty of head support. Tried many other pillows, which just didn't deliver. This one is different, it really works.

Purchased for $199.00.

Jim

JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reduced my shoulder pain

I was impressed with the speed of delivery of the pillow and it certainly seems to work.
It has reduced shoulder pain. I thought it was all hype but it definitely is working and I would highly recommend to others to purchase Spinaleze pillow.

Purchased in December 2019 for $219.00.

Great Pillow

I have been using the pillow for about 1 week, so far I feel that I am sleeping much better than with my old pillow.. I would recommend the Spinaleze Pillow.

Purchased in December 2019 at Spinaleze for $175.00.

GTT

GTTSydney, NSW

My Spinaleze has changed my life

The Spinaleze pillow which I have been using over the past 3 years has been the best I have experienced during my life (I am in my 60's). I'm a side sleeper and have had lower back issues and neck pain.
Since using the pillow my neck pain has gone completely and my lower back discomfort is reduced.
I find the spinaleze pillow very supportive which helps in a comfortable sleep.

Purchased in November 2016 for $175.00.

chris

chrisSydney, NSW

Supports your neck and shoulders! Just Great!

It gives me a better sleep. Never get headaches. They are really supportive and comfortable to sleep on.
I wouldn't sleep on any other pillow but a Spinaleze Pillow. I swear by them and I highly recommend to everyone!

Purchased in March 2015 for $175.00.

Helps with Migraines!

You just have to try it! It's absolutely the best pillow we have slept on! I always had problems with my neck and it has helped reduce my neck pain substantially. You don't realise you are putting up with neck pain until your neck pain is gone and realise I wish I had purchased by Spinaleze pillow sooner! Highly recommend. Just purchased a new one today!

Purchased in July 2011 for $175.00.

Robert

RobertPerth, WA

Not up to expectations

Purchased in May 2017 for $200.00.

ConsumerMan

ConsumerMan

OK, But Nothing More

I was disappointed from the start but said I would give my Spinaleze pillow three months of use before writing a review. I have used firm neck support pillows for many many years and find the Spinaleze pillow no different and of no additional benefit to a good neck support pillow you can buy for half the price. With a Spinaleze pillow you may be buying an Australian made product and keeping Australians employed (as the advertising states) but in my experience nothing more.

Purchased in August 2019 for $199.00.

Very Good Pillow

I had pain at the base of the skull and after sleeping on Spinaleze Pillow, my pain was 90% gone.
I bought my first one in 2016 and bought another one today.
Highly Recommend.

Purchased in May 2016 for $189.00.

Caroline

CarolineHunter Region, NSW

Wouldn't buy anything else

Just bought my new pillow after having my last Spinaleze medium profile for 4 years. I can use a CPAP mask with the pillow and it's very comfortable. a great product!

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Good, It Fixed My Neck

I find it comfortable and I recommend it to others. I just recommended it to my granddaughter. It was supportive and helped fix my neck. Have had it for 5 years and Highly Recommend.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes

No other pillow feels as good as this!

Purchased in April 2019 for $199.00.

clifford

cliffordsydney

Sleep at last!

I like listening to 2GB and I listen to Michael McLaren at midnight. So when I purchased my Spinaleze pillow as soon as I put my head down I fell asleep and I missed my loved show at midnight! So I missed my radio show but got a great night sleep! Highly recommend.

Purchased in December 2017 for $179.00.

John Stevula

John StevulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Neck changing experience

I used to wake up in the morning with a sore neck. I tried a number of supposedly good quality pillows without any luck in stopping my neck soreness, UNTIL i tried a Spinaleze pillow. The cost at first was a bit of a shock. Guess what no more neck pain!!!
I now have a very comfortable sleep with my neck obviously supported the correct way.
Thank you Spinaleze.

Purchased in October 2018 for $200.00.

Py

PyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Neck pain practically gone!

I have been using this pillow each night for a week and within 2 nights my neck pain was gone! So now I have ordered another medium pillow ! thank you

Purchased in August 2019 at Neutral Bay NSW for $199.00.

Dear Py
Thank you for your great feedback. We are glad to hear your neck pain is gone and your great night sleep is back!

VC V.

VC V.Sydney, NSW

Not As Good As Expected

Purchased in July 2019 for $400.00.

Sally

SallySydney Surrounds, NSW

Not the same as my original spinaleze

I have had a spinaleze pillow fir approx 4 years and heard on radio that it’s a good idea to update every few years so when spinaleze has a sale I purchased a new pillow the same as my existing.
Well what a disappointment, the support is nowhere as good as my original , after 4 nights I had neck prob again do I have gone back to the original . I have left message after message for spinaleze to calm me however they still have not contacted me.
So very disappointed as I have raved about the original for years. Sally

Purchased in July 2019 at Spinaleze for $160.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes

Excellent design ruined by a terrible flaw

Purchased in June 2019 for $199.00.

Anne

Anneasked

how often do you need to replace the pillow

David
David

I believe the pillow will last for years, it is very well made and we use a Pilow case to protect it, love it and only had it for a few days.

Dick.T
Dick.T

I have just changed mine which was about 5 years old and I thought it was time for a change.

Barry L

Barry Lasked

I have had pressure point pain since using a Spinaleze pillow. Day 1 - right elbow pain-went after 30 minutes. Day 2 - left knee pain when walking-went after 30 minutes. Day 3 - right elbow & whole right arm which woke me after 3 hours sleep-hence my nocturnal research. Any advice?

Katie

Dear Barry , I've been using the Spinaleze pillows and they are wonderful , everyone that i have referred says the same . Don't know why your left knee is sore . There's no connection

Ron N.asked

I received my pillow, with much anticipation, a couple of days ago. I'm afraid that I must dissent from the favourable reviews, as I have found the pillow totally unsuitable for my purposes. It is very solid, with sharp edges, and much too hard to comfortably rest my head on. It felt like I was resting my head on something approaching a brick. I gave it about half an hour, trying different resting positions. I concluded that there is no way that I could ever use it, and now face the prospect of being stuck with an extremely expensive 'white elephant'. I regret being the bearer of a very negative review. Could I prevail on you redress my dissatisfaction by inviting me to return this pillow, and to refund the entire purchase price? The pillow, and slip, were repacked immediately and are thus in absolutely pristine condition. I would greatly appreciate your sympathetic consideration, and thank you in anticipation. Sincerely, Ron

Katie

It doesn't sound like you have a Spinaleze pillow, i have 8 of the Spinaleze pillows, husband, kids, and grand kids and they all love it. And i am going to buy my neighbour Kimberley the Spinaleze medium size for Christmas present.

KBee
KBee

I am looking to buy one and really wavering now after some of these reviews.
Did they refund you?

Ron N.

KBee. Yes, Spinaleze refunded me the purchase price, less an administrative fee. I was thankful. They were quite pleasant to deal with.

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives