Listing monitored by Spinaleze

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (246) · No (10)
10 year review
10 year reviewSydney, NSW

Another 2 bought

I have Been using the Spinaleze pillow for many years and can’t sleep with anything else. If I sleep on anything else I get a really bad neck. Thanks Spinaleze

This is a Good Pillow

Very satisfied with the Spinaleze Pillow, I didn't have any sore necks or backs I just love the fact that I sleep better on it and that its an Aussie brand. Keep it up !

Highly recommended!

I have been using the Spinaleze pillow for years and can't sleep without it. I used to get neck and back pains which impacted my work and training, and these stopped as soon as I switched. Could not recommend this product more!!

Purchased in January 2018.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes

Adam
Adam Illawarra, NSW

Big Difference to my Sleep

This spinaleze pillow is Great - Very Comfortable I used to wake up with a feeling of tightness/ stiffness around my neck, and shoulders , not anymore ,its like I've taken some sort of medication , its really helped me sleep better, Must be the material its made from ofr the design. Ive told some friends about it and maybe theyve bought one too. Thankyou

Another Spinaleze

I bought a pillow some time ago and worked really well and now my neck is injured so now buying a new pillow to rectify my problem.
Thanks spinaleze for a great Aussie product

Sleeping Better

Since sleeping on the Spinaleze Pillow Ive been really happy , sleeping well, and even though I dont have any major neck injuries, Just the usual stiffness in the morning after sleeping I find that the Spinaleze cradles my neck giving me support and comfort., I really do sleep better.

Magic

Ive spent alot of money on pillows and been disappointed each and every time. Since Ive got the Spinaleze Pillow I sleep terrific, used to have some morning Neck pains, but No more. Even my mother who is in her 80s says it changed her life as it gives her good night's sleep , and she's a happy camper
Can only give this the highest praise. dont waste any more sleep and get one today !

Peter
PeterGungahlin 2914, ACT

Tradie Loves it

I had an accident ( a fall) which was pretty serious and damaged my neck pretty bad resulting in a loss of rotation and a lot of pain. This pillow changed my life ..I know it sounds like a cliche' but its true. I can not function without it. Thanks you have given my a better quality of life .

Holidays

You hear a lot of stuff on Radio and this pillow is exactly as they claim.I took it away with me PRE COVID!! and It was the best thing I ever did .

Leanne
LeanneSydney, NSW

Struggled at First

Have to say that I did struggle with this pillow at first, but I've been told that there is a little period to go thru and Im looking forward to that and sleeping so much better....so many people have raved about these and I love the fact that its an Aussie company and product

Linda
LindaSydney, NSW

Great Pillow

I have to compliment this company for making a Fantastic Product.
An Australian company that makes something that works and works well. I used to suffer from the occasional sore neck in the morning when waking, but all that is history because the pillow seems to support my neck and allows the proper position to sleep long and well, Good One !

Car Accident

I was unfortunately involved in a T Bone car accident this year and The Spinaleze pillow has given my back much needed support as I sleep. Even the wife still sleeps in the same bed , so my snoring must be under control too ! Go You Good Thing !

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Pain reduced

I have Suffered a pinched nerve for years and since sleeping on the Spinaleze Pillow the pain has virtually disappeared, I might get a little pain every now and then but greatly reduced, I also bought my hubby one because he used to snore !

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes

We all Have a Pillow

We bought several pillows, our kids wanted one too, so we bought some more and we all love them.
Love the fact Its an Australian company and the antibacterial aspect, Ive recommended them to all my friends so they can benefit too.

No More pain

Ive always been disappointed with pillows Ive slept on, they dont allow me to rest well - constant morning pain and stiffness, then I started sleeping on the Spinaleze Pillow and the previous pains in my Neck and Back seem to have gone away , and at my age 73 thats a great thing, one less thing to worry about - And Its Australian too , I support that.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Spinaleze Pillows reviews

Helen B
Helen Basked

Dear Spinaleze,
I am interested in purchasing a pillow but have been reading all reviews, positive and negative. As the pillow represents quite an investment, in terms of its cost, I would like to know what your returns policy is, please, in case it does not work for me?
With thanks, and kind regards,
Helen

Jan E.
Jan E.asked
Medium Profile Pillow

I am a 156cm tall woman with an arthritic neck that causes a stiff neck, neck pain and headaches every morning. I sleep on both back and side. Your site recommended the medium profile pillow but I am hesitant because I have a short neck and most pillows feel like they are too high for me. Can you advise?

arthritis in neck
arthritis in neckasked
Medium Profile Pillow

It’s been a year and o absolutely love my spinaleze pillow , because of my arthritis in my neck it had to align my neck and dissipate the pain which took about a month . Would recommend and have done so to all my friends

See all Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow questions

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives

Compare all 3 Spinaleze Pillows