Splashes Spa World

Splashes Spa World

Belinda Z

Belinda ZSydney, NSW

Love our new spa and the excellent service.

Have just purchased a new swim spa from Splashes at Glenhaven. The service was outstanding and Vahid has gone above and beyond to ensure the process was smooth. Great communication and customer support both before and after installation. Thanks Vahid and Splashes we love our new spa.

Store LocationSplashes Glenhaven

Thank you to Vahid at Glenhaven Splashes for the service he gave when we were seeking to buy our spa.His after sale service was excellent and we will continue to purchase our chemicals from him as he was most informative and attentive .We are using are spa regularly since we have had it installed and so far it has been easy to maintain.The information that was given to us was easy to follow.

Store LocationGlenhaven/Marsden Park
Simon

SimonSydney, NSW

Love our new swim spa

We love our new swim spa from Splashes at Glenhaven. Vahid was most helpfull throughout the advive, sale, approval processes and final set up. It looks great in our yard and will be enjoying daily

Purchase TypePool and Spa
Trish B.

Trish B.Sydney, NSW

The perfect way to unwind and great for all my aches and pains:)

Have just purchased my new spa from Shane at Marsden Park. Shane was excellent throughout the whole process and went above and beyond to find my spa for me. Would highly recommend them to anyone considering a new spa. Looking forward to many years of enjoyment Thanks guys

Store LocationMarsden Park

New way to relax and enjoy the warmer evenings

Thank you to Sam and the team and Splashes Marsden Park for their advice, logistics and after sales service. They provided good advice throughout the process on which spa would be best for our needs, were quick to adapt after a slight delivery mix up and Sam has followed up, (after his initial "familiarisation" visit), to check that everything was ok. Great job!

Store LocationSplashes Marsden Park

Simply amazing every time

We use our spa most days. It's fantastic, helps us relax after work or whatever else we've been doing through the day. Huge thanks to Shane for his outstanding service

Store LocationMarsden Par

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Time to Relax

We purchased our spa from Vahid at Splashes at Glenhaven and have been very pleased with the whole purchase experience. He recommended the right spa for our family, took the time to inspect the yard and provide advice on the installation and promptly attended when the spa was ready to bring the chemicals and show me how to maintain it. The delivery was a little tricky but the boys did it with ease. The after sales assistance has been great as well. Great job Vahid and the Splashes team.
Andrew from Kellyville.

Store LocationSplashes at Glenhaven

Peter A

Peter ASydney, NSW

Nice Spa -and Great service from Sam :)

Perfect for the family

Have been impressed with Vahid and the Splashes team. The pre & after sales service was great. Thanks for your service Vahid. I am confident we have just what we wanted.

bubblym

bubblymSydney Aust, NSW

Best investment from Vahid Splashes

It’s been a year since I brought my spa from Vahid who is based at Splashes Glenhaven he has always been helpful supportive and taught me a lot about keeping my spa in tip top condition.
I love it. Even a year later I still can call him with questions. Nothing is a bother.
I buy my products from splashes too.
Maintenance is easy.
Believe me I shopped around.
Asked 100s of questions.
Vahid sold me the best for my needs and budget.

Highly recommended

Very Good Service

Good morning Charles:
Thank you very much for your sincerely help, it was very glad to meeting you when we choose our Spa, you’re very patient and gentle to answer our questions and also came to our home to teaching us how to use the Spa. Many many thanks to you and we surely will introduce our friends to you when they’re asking about my Spa. Thank you very much again for all your help.
Best regards
Lianshui Ye& Rongrong Xu

Amarknight

AmarknightSydney, NSW

Perfect choice

We have just purchased our spa from Vahid at Glenhaven. We are very happy with our spa (the Monaco) and Vahid was very helpful from start to installation. He came to our house after it was filled and explained how to clean and look after our spa. I would highly recommend using Splashes at Glenhaven and Vahid to my friends.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

New Spa

I purchased my 6 person spa from Vahid at Glenhaven Splashes. His service and product knowledge was excellent and answered all our questions. Then after the spa was connected and filled, came over to our house and explained the chemical side and maintenance of the spa. Very happy.

Moji

MojiSydney, NSW

Exceeded my expectation

I bought my spa thru Vahid in glenheaven branch
Honestly I just went there to get some inquiries but end up pay the deposit the same day
Vahid was very helpful thru all process and even came to my house personally and show me how spa chemicals works
Very happy with my purchase and recommend him and his branch to anyone who wants to get the best deal and product

Cheers

Store LocationGlenheaven
Brett M.

Brett M.Sydney, NSW

Great Product and Service

Really impressed with the quality of our recent Spa purchase from Glenhaven Splashes.
Vahid and the team have been fantastic from overall purchase, delivery and personally coming to my place to help with set up and management of my new Spa. Great communication and customer service. Highly recommend the Splashes team at Glenhaven.

Sarwan Singh

Sarwan SinghSydney, NSW

Very relax feeling and excellent massage therapy

We use at least 4-5 days/wk.
My grandchildren loves it and my son and his family come in the weekend to enjoy the spa.
Very easy instructions hence easy maintenance involved to keep the pool clean.
Shane explained us very well and is very efficient and helped us to select the right spa.

Stephen Lane

Stephen LaneSydney, NSW

Perfect spa for us, can't live without it !

Use the spa just about every single day. Perfect way to relax after a hard days work. Easy set timer to keep the heat up and pretty easy to maintain. The team at Splashes were very helpful and Steve gave us a great deal !

Store LocationTerry Hills inside Flower Power Bonds

Barry

Barry

Great experience

We are very happy with our Oasis Monaco Pro Platinum spa from Splashes Spa World at Glenhaven. Not only is the spa brilliant, but the whole purchase, installation and handover process was so easy. Vahid at the Glenhaven store gave us great advice, was always available to answer questions and came to our home and went through a detailed handover process with us.

We have had the spa for 3 weeks now and it’s been great on those cold winter nights. The maintenance regime is critical but it’s a fairly simple process. We couldn’t be happier with our purchase.

Store LocationSplashes Spa World Glenhaven

Lizjules

LizjulesSydney, NSW

Oasis Jamaican Spa... Back Yard Perfection!

After lots of research we chose Splashes Spa World Glenhaven to supply our new Jamaican Oasis Spa.
Vahid was extremely helpful and very customer focussed! He stayed in regular touch with us throughout the delivery lead time and personally instructed us on the operation of our new spa when it was delivered. He has continued to look after us as we buy accessories and Spa chemicals.
The Spa itself has far exceeded our expectations for comfort, quality and design.
Lots of options to adjust jets and lights to suit our mood.
The touch screen controller is excellent too!
The HiFi sound system just tops it off!
Highly Recommended 10/10!

Purchase TypeSpa
Store LocationSplashes Spa World Glenhaven (inside Flower Power)

John

John

Great sales team.

Elly and Steve from Splashes at Terry Hills impressed us from the beginning. There knowledge about spas and personal service convinced us to make our purchase there. Allowing our kids to try out the show room swim spa so they'd know what it would be like first was a bonus.
Thankfully they were patient with us as our project took much longer than we expected due to a major excavation of our backyard, before we could accept delivery of the spa.
Now that the spa is up and running we are so happy with it's performance and Steve's thorough explanation of it's operation.

Store LocationTerry Hills