Splashes Spa World

Splashes Spa World

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (80)

Love my spa !!

I bought my Spa from Slashes and had a very friendly and pleasant experience. I would highly recommend Rick who was very helpful with all aspects with the purchase and his communication was excellent at all times. He gave me clear instructions on how to maintain our spa.

Love our new Fun for 7 spa.

Would highly recommend Rick who was very helpful with all aspects of our spa purchase. Communication was excellent at all times throughout the process. The spa was easy to set up & given clear instructions on how to maintain our spa. Thankyou.

Harley

HarleySydney, NSW

Service changes once they have your money

I bought a spa from [name removed]. Everything went well, until I called asking about chemicals and a warranty issue. Then the whole demeanor changed. He was rude and abrupt and when I questioned why he was speaking to me like this? I said you were great when you took my money? And now you’re abusive? The phone call ended with him swearing at me and hanging up. I cannot recommend a spa from this store if you have any after sale enquiries.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Great addition to our backyard

So easy to maintain a great looking Spa, the family love our 5 seater. So easy to unpack, fill and start using, the team at splashes are helpful and the website has great short tutorials. If you are wondering if you should - do it!

PedrokeysSydney, NSW

Smooth from start to finish

Very happy with the purchase of an Oasis Hawaiian spa from Splashes at Terrey Hills. Steve knows all there is to know about spas and helped guide our choice. After we decided, the transaction was handled with absolutely no fuss. Delivery was efficient and the spa placed perfectly by the delivery crew. Rick arrived the next day to explain clearly and with good humour how to treat the water and set the control panel. The next day, we jumped in and yes - we made the right decision.

Avinash Tiwari

Avinash TiwariSydney, NSW

Perfect choice, Thanks Shane

Shane has been fantastic & absolute darling with quality customer service from the very beginning, he took time to explain all the features of different models, let us think n decide, went through the whole process & helped in installation process too. He made sure it all goes well & did a follow up to ensure we r happy.

Brad C.

Brad C.Sydney, NSW

Couldn’t be happier, Thanks Charlie

Charlie was great with his help and advise in choosing our spa and putting up with our many visits until we could decide on the best option. His service and knowledge was outstanding. We could not recommend him more highly to anyone looking to purchase a spa.

Very happy Splashes customer

I bought a spa from Charles and can’t help but praise him on his friendly manner and willingness to help. He has since been very willing to to give me tips on how best to maintain my spa. Thanks Charles

Nicolette Pearson

Nicolette PearsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sam B.

Sam B.Sydney, NSW

Charlie - Customer Focused and Passionate

Wendy

WendySydney, NSW

Exceptional service from Charlie @ Glenhaven!

My husband and I have been contemplating purchasing a spa but we’re unsure of which one would suit our needs. Thankfully we met Charlie @ Splashes! Charlie was such a pleasure to deal with. He took the time to find out what we wanted out of a spa and pointed us in the right direction of spas that would suit us. We had a laugh and Charlie made both my husband and I feel very comfortable and wanting to purchase a spa from him. Charlie is extremely knowledgeable and answered all of our questions regarding the spas. Definitely an asset to the Splashes sales team. Thank you Charlie for your 5 star service!!

Luke

LukeSydney, NSW

Great service from Charlie at Glenhaven

We just recently purchased a spa from Charlie at Glenhaven splashes. What a pleasure it was to deal with Charlie. He knows how to interact with customers, know his products in-depth and was happy to answer all of our questions with the utmost professionalism. Thanks Charlie, we’re looking forward to getting delivery of our new spa.

Roshan D.

Roshan D.Sydney, NSW

Just love it :)

After many months of internet surfing and getting more confused regarding which spa to buy, my husband and I stumbled to Splashes spa. Thankfully we met Charlie!!! Charlie was very informative and knowledgeable regarding the purchase of our spa. Our confusion and concerns soon dissipated after talking to Charlie.He was great without being influential or persistent. Charlie even came home to set up our spa and showed us everything we needed to know. Thank you Charlie for a 5 star service.

Peter B.

Peter B.Sydney, NSW

Awesome - why didn't we get a spa 10 years ago ?

The team at Splashes Spa World were great. The spa has all the features we wanted and more at a good price. The spa was delivered on time and the tutorial session very clear and easy. We had our first spa yesterday and it even better than we were hoping for. We would highly recommend Slashes Spa World's spas & support.

David J.

David J.Sydney, NSW

Spa heaven!

Charlie from Splashes Spa World was extremely helpful, honest, and just a dam good bloke to deal with. We love the spa and use it twice daily! It's been really easy to maintain and Charlie took the time to show me how to maintain it and even took a couple more calls afterwards to learn more!

The Whatsons

The WhatsonsSydney, NSW

Best decision we ever made buying our spa from Splashes Spa World

A huge thank you to Vahid Hazrati from Splashes Spa World Glenhaven. He helped us choose the spa that was right for our needs. He helped us with timings & how to prepare for when our spa was delivered with slab requirements etc. Then Vahid came to our home after our spa was delivered & set up to show us how to look after it & use it. Very friendly & extremely knowledgeable about all things relating to spa's. While in lock down i can see us using our beautiful new spa at least 4-5 times per week. Thankyou Vahid, we love our new swim spa.

Rach

RachSydney, NSW

Love our new spa! Perfect family entertainment

We love our new spa, spending lots of quality family time together. Using our spa at least 2-3 times per day whilst in lockdown. Shane has been fantastic in helping us get started and selecting the right one for us. We went with the hydro Tuscany, fits all 4 of us with extra room.

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

Great Support From Charles and the Team at Terry Hills

Sean

SeanSydney, NSW

Great product and amazing service!!

We bought the Miami XL spa from splashes MARSDEN PARK. Shane provided amazing service and found us the best Spa to suit our needs, he even helped us get all set up once it arrived. we have absolutely love it!! The spa is easy to maintain and has been a great source of entertainment for the kids. Thanks

Isti

IstiSydney, NSW

Great product great service

We love our spa!
Didn't know anything about spa. Shane and his team has been really helpful. Helped us chose the right spa, guided through the installation process.
Maintenance of the spa has been fairly easy so far. we have been using it for 3 months now, and no complaint. kids love it. Worth the investment.