Splashes Spa World

Splashes Spa World

Listing monitored by Splashes Spa World

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (82)

Chris and Mel
Chris and MelSydney, NSW

We love our new spa, Thankyou Rick and the Splashes team

Tracey
TraceySydney, NSW

Thankyou Rick

We have just received our spa. Absolutely love it. Rick was fabulous and went above and beyond with every question we had. Nothing was a problem for him and his friendly manner made doing business with Splashes a pleasure. Would highly reccommend

Love my spa !!

I bought my Spa from Slashes and had a very friendly and pleasant experience. I would highly recommend Rick who was very helpful with all aspects with the purchase and his communication was excellent at all times. He gave me clear instructions on how to maintain our spa.

Find out how Splashes Spa World compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Love our new Fun for 7 spa.

Would highly recommend Rick who was very helpful with all aspects of our spa purchase. Communication was excellent at all times throughout the process. The spa was easy to set up & given clear instructions on how to maintain our spa. Thankyou.

Harley
HarleySydney, NSW

Service changes once they have your money

I bought a spa from [name removed]. Everything went well, until I called asking about chemicals and a warranty issue. Then the whole demeanor changed. He was rude and abrupt and when I questioned why he was speaking to me like this? I said you were great when you took my money? And now you’re abusive? The phone call ended with him swearing at me and hanging up. I cannot recommend a spa from this store if you have any after sale enquiries.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Great addition to our backyard

So easy to maintain a great looking Spa, the family love our 5 seater. So easy to unpack, fill and start using, the team at splashes are helpful and the website has great short tutorials. If you are wondering if you should - do it!

PedrokeysSydney, NSW

Smooth from start to finish

Very happy with the purchase of an Oasis Hawaiian spa from Splashes at Terrey Hills. Steve knows all there is to know about spas and helped guide our choice. After we decided, the transaction was handled with absolutely no fuss. Delivery was efficient and the spa placed perfectly by the delivery crew. Rick arrived the next day to explain clearly and with good humour how to treat the water and set the control panel. The next day, we jumped in and yes - we made the right decision.

Avinash Tiwari
Avinash TiwariSydney, NSW

Perfect choice, Thanks Shane

Shane has been fantastic & absolute darling with quality customer service from the very beginning, he took time to explain all the features of different models, let us think n decide, went through the whole process & helped in installation process too. He made sure it all goes well & did a follow up to ensure we r happy.

Brad C.
Brad C.Sydney, NSW

Couldn’t be happier, Thanks Charlie

Charlie was great with his help and advise in choosing our spa and putting up with our many visits until we could decide on the best option. His service and knowledge was outstanding. We could not recommend him more highly to anyone looking to purchase a spa.

Very happy Splashes customer

I bought a spa from Charles and can’t help but praise him on his friendly manner and willingness to help. He has since been very willing to to give me tips on how best to maintain my spa. Thanks Charles

Nicolette Pearson
Nicolette PearsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sam B.
Sam B.Sydney, NSW

Charlie - Customer Focused and Passionate

Wendy
WendySydney, NSW

Exceptional service from Charlie @ Glenhaven!

My husband and I have been contemplating purchasing a spa but we’re unsure of which one would suit our needs. Thankfully we met Charlie @ Splashes! Charlie was such a pleasure to deal with. He took the time to find out what we wanted out of a spa and pointed us in the right direction of spas that would suit us. We had a laugh and Charlie made both my husband and I feel very comfortable and wanting to purchase a spa from him. Charlie is extremely knowledgeable and answered all of our questions regarding the spas. Definitely an asset to the Splashes sales team. Thank you Charlie for your 5 star service!!

Luke
LukeSydney, NSW

Great service from Charlie at Glenhaven

We just recently purchased a spa from Charlie at Glenhaven splashes. What a pleasure it was to deal with Charlie. He knows how to interact with customers, know his products in-depth and was happy to answer all of our questions with the utmost professionalism. Thanks Charlie, we’re looking forward to getting delivery of our new spa.

Roshan D.
Roshan D.Sydney, NSW

Just love it :)

After many months of internet surfing and getting more confused regarding which spa to buy, my husband and I stumbled to Splashes spa. Thankfully we met Charlie!!! Charlie was very informative and knowledgeable regarding the purchase of our spa. Our confusion and concerns soon dissipated after talking to Charlie.He was great without being influential or persistent. Charlie even came home to set up our spa and showed us everything we needed to know. Thank you Charlie for a 5 star service.

Read more reviews - page 2