Splashes Spa World

Splashes Spa World

Very relax feeling and excellent massage therapy

We use at least 4-5 days/wk.
My grandchildren loves it and my son and his family come in the weekend to enjoy the spa.
Very easy instructions hence easy maintenance involved to keep the pool clean.
Shane explained us very well and is very efficient and helped us to select the right spa.

Store LocationMarsden Park

Perfect spa for us, can't live without it !

Use the spa just about every single day. Perfect way to relax after a hard days work. Easy set timer to keep the heat up and pretty easy to maintain. The team at Splashes were very helpful and Steve gave us a great deal !

Store LocationTerry Hills inside Flower Power Bonds

Great experience

We are very happy with our Oasis Monaco Pro Platinum spa from Splashes Spa World at Glenhaven. Not only is the spa brilliant, but the whole purchase, installation and handover process was so easy. Vahid at the Glenhaven store gave us great advice, was always available to answer questions and came to our home and went through a detailed handover process with us.

We have had the spa for 3 weeks now and it’s been great on those cold winter nights. The maintenance regime is critical but it’s a fairly simple process. We couldn’t be happier with our purchase.

Store LocationSplashes Spa World Glenhaven

Oasis Jamaican Spa... Back Yard Perfection!

After lots of research we chose Splashes Spa World Glenhaven to supply our new Jamaican Oasis Spa.
Vahid was extremely helpful and very customer focussed! He stayed in regular touch with us throughout the delivery lead time and personally instructed us on the operation of our new spa when it was delivered. He has continued to look after us as we buy accessories and Spa chemicals.
The Spa itself has far exceeded our expectations for comfort, quality and design.
Lots of options to adjust jets and lights to suit our mood.
The touch screen controller is excellent too!
The HiFi sound system just tops it off!
Highly Recommended 10/10!

Purchase TypeSpa
Store LocationSplashes Spa World Glenhaven (inside Flower Power)

Great sales team.

Elly and Steve from Splashes at Terry Hills impressed us from the beginning. There knowledge about spas and personal service convinced us to make our purchase there. Allowing our kids to try out the show room swim spa so they'd know what it would be like first was a bonus.
Thankfully they were patient with us as our project took much longer than we expected due to a major excavation of our backyard, before we could accept delivery of the spa.
Now that the spa is up and running we are so happy with it's performance and Steve's thorough explanation of it's operation.

Store LocationTerry Hills

paradise

I was disposing of my pool as the kids got older and are self's we weren't using it as much but we still wanted something to still cool off in on the hot days in summer so we went out to splashes spa world Marsden park and meet with Shane. He kindness and knowledge on spa was more the helpful. he help us with the right spa for us a lovely 7 seater which he pointed out with a spa you get use out of it all year round
and he was a 100% right we use it every day especially after a long day at work. cant thanks Shane enough

Store Locationmarsden park

Excellent customer service

Contemplating a spa we went out to splashes Marsden Park . We warmly met by Shane who was very knowledgeable about his product and very helpful in helping us decide what best might suit our family and our block -highly recommend these guys .
Thanks Shane

Purchase TypeServicing and Spa

After Purchase Service Simply Awesome

Needing parts for my beautiful spa, I was lucky to get through to Selfie and Elly from the Terry Hills Splashes Store.
Elly was soooooo patient instructing me how to take photos of various spa parts with my smart phone (smart phone, but dumb operator) and forward photos to her.
Selfie (yes, that’s her name) was awesome taking such an amount of time explaining what I needed and sent out very clear instructions with the correct parts. My spa is just like brand new again. The water, crystal clear.
These 2 girls, in my humble opinion, went above and beyond what one would expect in after sales service.
The company, “Splashes” is on a winner with these 2 girls. In fact a winner, winner, chicken dinner.
Thanks again Selfie and Ellie from Terry Hills.
Cheers
Paul de Haan
Managing Director Central Pest Control

Purchase TypeServicing and Spa
Store LocationSylvania (since closed). Great after service from Terry Hills Store

I enjoy my spa

I bought a Whitehaven spa from Vahid at Glenhaven. I want to say I have been very happy with his service, communication & help. I also would be very happy to refer anyone else to him & Splashes ifvthry want a spa. Kind regards Robert Sullivan

Store LocationGlenhaven

Spa Time = Gr8 Time

Spa Time. You don’t get a better bunch of people who know what they are selling and talking about when it comes to everything Spa time! Best thing about having a Spa is our pool gets used twice as much now. Double the use of yours....We use our pool and Spa 3 times a week! It’s the best place to keep in tune with your kids as conversation flows when there aren’t any electronic distractions.

Store LocationTerry Hills - Splashes Spa World

Love our Spa

We have only had our spa for a few weeks and absolutely love it. My husband and I jump in after Karate training and it helps to relieve sore muscles. Normally I avoid baths but the spa is perfect at a constant temperature and love the jets to target the muscles.

Store LocationTerry Hills

Great service from start to finish.

Could not be happier with our overall experience. We purchased a large Swimspa and we are loving it. Shane at Marsden Park has been so helpful. The after sale service does not stop once you have the spa. Thanks guys for a great service and product.

Amazing customer service

Choosing to get a spa was something we took a long time to decide on. We chose Splashes after a recommendation. Best decision we made. From the minute we walked into the Marsden Park showroom to the final tuition on how to use and maintain our spa has been nothing but flooress. Shane and Matt have answered all our questions big and small, even our frantic last minute colour change was not a problem. They have worked with us every step of the way. And I know, should I need to contact Shane again he is more than willing to take my call at any time. They have been one of the easiest most supportive companies I have had the pleasure to deal with in a very long time.

Great Overall Experience!

We purchased a large spa from Rick at Splashes Glenhaven. From the first time we went into the store the service was very good. Time was taken to understand our needs and discuss different options with us. We upgraded from what we were originally going to get in which this needed to be ordered from overseas. The delivery time frame was spot on and the transport company was fantastic. Due to very limited side access, the spa needed to be lifted over our garage in which the transport company did this very professionally without any issues. Rick made two house visits and ensured that we understood how to work and maintain our new spa. I would recommend this company to anyone wishing to make a big purchase like we did! Very happy customer.

Store LocationGlenhaven

Highly recommend Splashes spa world.

Big range and excellent customer service. Delivery and installation was on time and hassle free. Shane from the Marsden Park store was great to deal with and made our purchase a breeze. We absolutely love our new spa and highly recommend Splashes for you new spa purchase.

Beautiful Spa and a Brilliant Experience

We had a brilliant experience with the wonderful team at Terrey Hills Splashes Spa World. We absolutely love our spa and can’t get enough of it. From the day I went in , the staff were so helpful, delivery was so accommodating and well executed and then the team came round again to teach us everything about our new spa. My friend loved my spa so much that they got one.

Store LocationTerrey Hills

Excellent Company & Staff

We use our spa daily, it’s so easy to manage& if there’s any help required the Splashes staff are all very knowledgeable. Our special thanks go to Selfie who is a brilliant asset to Splashes, we are very happy to recommend Splashes to anyone looking for a quality spa.

Purchase TypeSpa

great spa and customer service

We spoke to Rick at Splashes Glenhaven, he went through the options and made sure we got the spa that suited our family. He came to our house twice, first time to check on the location and the second was to show us how to look after it. The kids love it and jump in every day.

Love our new spa

We love our new spa and have been using it every day since installation.
It’s easily maintained and Vahid from splash was extremely helpful with any questions we had.

Exceptional service

I need to state how impressed and satisfied we are with the service from Selfie and the Splashes team. We had a issue with a spa (these things happen) and they were more than happy to replace it with no questions asked. We ended up paying more and upgrading at the same time and the service is second to none. Big thank you to Selfie and the team and would not hesitate to recommend Splashes to anyone I know...