Sportscraft

Sportscraft

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

steviedvd2

steviedvd2Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst quality garment I have ever owned and Horrible customer service

Sizing Very large
Store LocationMyers, Melbourne

Beth

BethHobart

Sportscraft Skyler dresses hole very quickly

I have bought a number of Skyler linen dresses over the years. They have all developed small holes which within a few months made the dress unwearable. I washed them as per instructions but obviously the fabric was of poor quality. I have contacted Sportscraft but received no response.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Crap Quality

I normally wear a size large polo shirt. I had to buy a XL shirt in the one I really liked.
After one wash it has shrunk to about a men's size!!! Why? Cheap cotton design. What will I do with this expensive shirt now?

PeevedMe

PeevedMeWestern District, VIC

Faulty product. Don't publish negative reviews.

Received faulty product should have been picked up in quality control as multiple flaws in material. Asked to do a review. Gave a negative one. Received email it had been moderated and now live. It had not been uploaded. Dishonest company. Will be shopping elsewhere.

Judy W

Judy W

Poor quality jumper

I am a long time customer of Sportcraft clothes, bags, shoes etc. A few months ago I purchased from Sportscraft Miranda a dark navy blue and white check jumper with matching check pants and shoes. I have many Sportscraft jumpers and have never had a problem. I have worn this jumper half a dozen times and find it is balling badly not only under the arms but also around the front. The jumper looks old and shabby.
Very disappointed with the poor quality of this garment even though it has the Sportscraft quality label and I paid top price, I did not receive a quality product.l

Kate

KateSydney

Very expensive linen pants poor quality

$199.99 for linen pants. Shrunk a full size on waist, cant do them up and more in length after following washing instructions. And the ones I had bought had not been tried on in the store.
Apparently I have to try to do the return through sports craft even though I bought them at David jones. We will see how that goes. From reading other reviews I dont like my chances.

Internal processes make faulty item claims very difficult

Disappointing purchase that lacks quality

I recently bought a marino wool long sleeve grey cowl neck shirt whilst on holidays. I wore it twice on cool nights
then when I got home I washed as per instructions to hand wash and lay it flat to dry. I noticed there were 5 small
holes upon inspection - very disappointing. I decided to repair but should have returned garment to our local store.
It can only be worn under a coat now and its only 2 weeks old ... The price that was paid should have lasted a lot
longer... maybe should stick to kmart

mamamia

mamamia

Not quality anymore.

Purchased two pairs of jeans/trousers - male & female. He wore his for approx two hours, then put them on to go out a week later. The pants have grown! The fabric has masses of “give”, so much so, they really have grown to the next size. I tried mine on, great fit. Half an hour later, same deal. Luckily I hadn’t taken the tags off as they will definitely be going back - not to be replaced. At $150 per pair, this equates to an expensive exercise. Country Road did the same thing: won’t buy that brand again either.

Jennifer Martin

Jennifer Martin

Outstanding service Pitt St Sportscraft

Unfortunately my bad day translated in my poor behaviour yo the staff in the Pitt Sportscraft shop.
The Manager was outstanding in managing my expectations and outburst. She was calm, firm and helpful.
A true professional in every sense of the word.
An asset to the brand and to customer service.

Poor representation of a wonderful clothing line.

Veronica65

Veronica65AU

Charging credit card without having item in stock

Sportscraft advertised an item, charged my credit card and then sent an email stating the item wasn’t available. And if that wasn’t enough, sent an email asking for a review of the item I didn’t receive and then rejected the review that simply stated the facts of the transaction.

Sahar M.

Sahar M.saharwem@yahoo.com

Best clothing quality ever!

I have been buying sportscraft shirts for years, mostly Liberty brand, and I believe their quality is second to none!
I have been wearing some of my shirts for years, washing them in the washing machine and at times put them in the dryer, but they still have almost the same color and texture. They are worth more than the money I paid.

Quality of Clothing Very Average - Not as good as it used to be

Used to love Sportscraft. The clothing was expensive but the quality was always good. Can't say that about Sportscraft anymore. Although the clothing is still expensive the quality is very average. I have a gentle front loader and even on the most gentle cycle the clothes are looking tatty just after a few washes. The material is thin and see through, the zips break and the buttons fall off easily. I have purchased Sportscraft for over 20 years but no more. Goodbye Sportscraft - looking for better quality elsewhere now.

Love the shorts but need to pack a sewing repair kit.

Love the Sportscraft cargo shorts but need to pack a sewing repair kit.
I love the Sportscraft clothing range, comfortable and practical, BUT found that the last two pair of cargo style shorts are poorly finished. Many of the buttons have either fallen off or are nearly off. The problem started immediately and at first I thought maybe it was just one button but the problem continued. I have noticed that there are only a couple of threads around each button.
"I do not sew buttons" and repairs just add to the cost and are inconvenient.
I would consider Sportscraft again but will inspect the quality and loose button threads prior to purchase.

T12

T12Melbourne

Terrible customer service

Some products are quality items, however, in regarding to customer service, it is terrible, tried to return to online warehouse, cannot find a number to call until I googled, called, no answering, then tried again and again, finally some one picked up, but in a such rush to hang the phone. It was just so difficult to return to store (you must exchange on the spot, cannot even get a store credit, and for sure no size for the same item). Avoiding order them online!!! Especially use Paypal to pay, you will have to pay up to $9 for a return.

K. V

K. VSydney

Not one but two jumpers damaged!

Last season my husband and daughters purchased for me a black knit jumper, on inspection it had a hole. So my husband returned it for a replacement jumper (unfortunately no black so he exchanged for the burnt orange colour). I have literally worn this jumper twice (would have worn the black more) but now today on putting it on I see two holes on the back, so had to wear a jacket over today to cover up....so disappointed, not once, but twice! Would never purchase again at the price he paid!

Carol F.

Carol F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing Customer Relations

Bell

Bell

Quality reflected in price but overall nice (:

Not usual standard

I also have been buying the Simone straight leg jeans as I find they suit the more mature figure perfectly. Very disappointed to find this years style so much more fitted. Have refused to buy this years slimmer version so shopping elsewhere.