Listing monitored by Sportscraft

C. Andersen
C. Andersen

Sportscraft products overall...

Checkout is a security risk

Error box when sent back to checkout AFTER paying on PayPal page but it doesn't say what the error is and just says to go back and fix error and order again. When you click on PayPal the page is still open. Big security risk. Tried twice and same thing happened. Rang and while on hold was disconnected. Emailed and got an automatic response of will get back to you. They didn't. Absolutely appalling customer service and checkout experience. They lost my business.

4 months later, numerous emails and no refund

I returned an item four months ago and despite numerous emails, the refund has not been processed. I have provided proof of return when contacting the company. In additon, not a single email has been responded to. Appalling service and I will not be buying from this company instore or online again.

rjg
rjgAU

Sportscraft

I have noticed I have had numerous tops from Sportscraft getting holes in them, from fine knit merino wool jumpers to soft linen/cotton t- shirts so disappointing.
They use to have such good quality clothing but it has deteriorated in recent years that I will not be buying any further garments.
It is unacceptable that after 1 hand wash, you find fine holes appearing in the fabric/wool.

Angie
AngiePerth, WA

Rubbish

2 years ago, we were going to Canada and sportscraft had a sale on Merino jumpers. I thought great, these will keep me warm. First time I washed them 6 holes appeared, and more have appeared every time I wash them by hand. No, I don’t have moths, the other makes of jumpers are ok. When you hold them up to the light you can see the wool was not spun correctly, and is thin and thick all thru the knitting. I don’t know how Sportscraft can be so expensive when they are made in China. I didn’t take them back to Myer as I didn’t expect the problem to be ongoing.

Robyn
RobynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No return on faulty garment

Purchased vest. Piled after one wear and they won't offer a refund.
Advised to use a lint brush to remove it.
Breaches fair trading and I will it take it further.
Shouldn't have to do this.

BethG
BethGPerth, WA

Refunds are hard to come by

I have purchased many, many items from Sporstcraft and most transactions are smooth. However in the last 12 months I have experienced totally unacceptable delays in receiving a refund when items are returned. On three occasions this has taken up to six weeks and required a number of online requests and phone calls for refunds to be processed. Several items can be returned in one parcel - but only one can be found, I will no longer order online.

MAzhar
MAzharSydney Surrounds, NSW

Never purchase online

Bought some stuff online and they were a size bigger. Went to an outlet to exchange, the outlet asked me to return the t shirt and purchase from them at their prices. Isn’t it ridiculous? Plus I had to minus the shipping charges in the refund. Will never buy online if this is the kind of service they provide

Sizing Slightly large
Julie29
Julie29Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent service and quality products

Not sure why all the bad reviews as I find Sportscraft online a pleasure to deal with. I've bought quite a lot of their merchandise online and I have nothing but good things to say. The delivery is always quick, the online and phone chat always obliging and the products are made very well. I love their jackets most- beautiful finishing- and I have several. No doubt there is the odd thing that may not come up to scratch, that happens sometimes with all clothing, but I've never experienced a problem. Any returns I've had to make were done at a Sportscraft store and I've never had any issues there either.

Copperfield077
Copperfield077Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer service

From now on, I intend to avoid Adelaide's Rundle Mall store...

I visited last Saturday afternoon and there was only one sales assistant available.

I'm not sure if it was because she was stressed because she was the only staff member, but I found the sales assistant unhelpful and curt.

From now on, I will be taking my business to the Norwood store, whose staff are both friendly and professional - even under pressure.

Melissa
Melissa Perth, WA

Worse quality and service EVER

Terrible customer service. I spent over a thousand dollars recently as bought a leather jacket. I reached out about a top I purchased too, as such terrible quality and they didn’t not want to know about it. Wish I had read all the terrible reviews first. Disgraceful

Dissatisfied
DissatisfiedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality, high price, poor service

Purchase was fine. However having taken the first item in for replacement due to a manufacturing failure it was a surprise to have a repeat failure in the same place and then after washing as per instructions have the material disintegrate. Then the final insult was to be told that it failed because of wear and tear despite having only worn the garment half a dozen times. It was a good fit but at about $30 per wear very expensive.

Kim A
Kim ASydney, NSW

Not perfect

Elastane on seat of all 3 Sportscraft Men’s Bedford jeans falling apart and label faded. Unexpected to have Weakness in the material so early on.

Caro
CaroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality isn't what it used to be

Sportscraft Sunshine Plaza

I want to say how great my assistant was at Sunshine Plaza.She was excellent at problem solving. Thanks so much!

HappyDaysasked
Sportscraft

Do Sportscraft sizes run small? The measurements seem generous but given it’s a designer brand I am inclined to buy a size bigger as usually they are a bit on the small size. Can anyone help me out?

Customer CareSportscraft

Thank you for your message. Offering sizing consistency is one of the key values of Sportscraft and as such our entire team from pattern makers to designers, work closely together to ensure we maintain a consistent Sportscraft fit for all of our customers. We recommend you to take your normal size, hope this helps!

HappyDays

Thank you so much for your prompt and informative response to my question.
I will purchase as per your advice.

Fiona123
Fiona123

You may find they run big

Amandasherriff
Amandasherriffasked
Sportscraft

I am DESPERATELY seeking a Sportscraft jumper called the ' Lisbeth textured knit ' in colour Rosebud size XS. i love it so much but I cannot find one. Is it possible for you to help me with this? Happy to pay postage etc. I live in Sydney.

Looking forward to hearing from you with good news I hope!

Kind Regards

Amanda Hislop

Pattie H
Pattie H

Hi Amanda,
I am sorry I am unable to help you with the jumper.
I was asked to submit a product review for some Sportscraft items purchased on-line and I am not involved in retail.
I do hope you are able to track down the jumper.
Cheers, Pattie

Get an answer from our members and Sportscraft representatives

Compare both Sportscraft
CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $200.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and WomensMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPayAfterPay
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes
Clothing TypeGeneral / Everyday and Office / BusinesswearGeneral / Everyday and Office / Businesswear
Compare both Sportscraft