Spotlight

Fix your online store!!!

David Kelly

David KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t buy online!!

Purchased full price of $240 for an item that arrived with “discounted $100” on it. Open, damaged packing, appears used.
My question, is your online function just a way of getting rid of returns?
I’ve been had.
Sorry, I’ll go somewhere else now as I’ve been fooled once, not again.

Emma

Emma

Don't order custom blinds from Spotlight Ballarat

Pat

PatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Paid $200 for a sewing machine that never arrived, awful customer service, they just don't care

Purchased a sewing machine for my wife for Mothers Day from our kids. Ordered it online for delivery in Melbourne. Was shipped from Melbourne and somehow made its way to Brisbane where it sat for days before finally coming back to Melbourne. It was apparently delivered last Friday, 2 days before Mothers day, except guess what.....NO DELIVERY. AusPost blaming Spotlight, Spotlight blaming AusPost. Just a horrible experience. I have one very upset wife and 2 even more upset kids that this was how their mothers day panned out. Never again. I've always hated the garbage service i receive at the Hoppers Crossing store so thought buying online would be easier, what a mistake.

Pamela

PamelaPerth, WA

Made to Measure Blinds

Bought blind for ensuit because could not cut down fauxwood venetians which would have cost about $70 for my size window. Measure and quote price was $330 this was on special with a 50% discount. Original price would have been over $600. What a joke. Catch me at bad time. I should never have ordered them. Had to wait over 9 weeks for them to be fitted. Don't be caught like me. Get other quotes. Very overpriced.

Paul B.

Paul B.

Roman blinds

Bought roman blinds, after buying was told we can't return them even if there was a warranty.
The blinds are blackout blinds and do work but that the only thing they do right,
The chain keeps falling of, they both have different speeds when putting up/down, they get stuck when trying to put down,
Tried returning but got told no returns so don't waist your time buying, waist of money and they weren't really that cheap either.

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

JUST DONT

Finally got my made to measure sheer curtains, only took 7 months. After waiting 5 months for them to be made, they were 50cm too long and I was told it would take another month to take hems up!!! Except it took 2 months. The installer came out a total of 4 times because the store kept giving him the wrong hooks. That’s 4 days I had off work. I could have built a whole house quicker than they make curtains.

Julie L.

Julie L.Hobart, TAS

Fail - $10 off Coupon texted for a Mothers Day spend incentive 8/5/21

Shannon

ShannonFar North Queensland, QLD

Great shutters at a perfect price.

Easy and totally hassle free service for made to measure shutters. Paying them off gradually was a great way to spread the cost.

Sharnie makinson

Sharnie makinsonBrisbane

DO NOT USE SPOTLIGHT for in home measure and quote for blinds and curtains

Great

Happy with all the products online , if they haven’t got it in there store they will find it in another stall well done

jec782

jec782Gippsland, VIC

Appalling all over

Over the past few years (even before Covid) I have found that a number of Spotlight stores have gone down hill dramatically. I have found when I search for products online that says available in store then gone to the store they’ve sold out or is not available. I have also found their staff to be very rude and unprofessional. This has happened at a number of different stores as well as finding the stores messy and too cluttered which then can be a hazard.
I am not impressed at all.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

20 different emails from them in 24 hours - most of which are saying they can't stock my items - they've returned 5 different items already, I paid more in postage because I bought 9 things.

I emailed them to tell them what is going on and got a robotic response about how I signed the terms and conditions that absolves them from any wrongdoing.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

Lesley

Lesley

Completely inefficient and inconsistent

Saf.S

Saf.SPerth, WA

Never again spotlight is horrible to shop

Bought a frame and went home and the glass just shattered every where I was bit shocked and I went back on the same day and bought another one and told what happen for the other frame and told can I bring back get a refund and they quickly said no and was bit rude and didn’t ask how nothing and I was so disappointed anyways came home and open the frame and the frame was so terrible like so delicate to touch because it will broke .. I will never shop there the products looks not good quality at all other shops can do better then spotlight

Vinay Aggarwal

Vinay AggarwalSydney

Harassment, worst ever service, no commitment

Trevor

TrevorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor review

I jumped on here to write a review to let others know of our experience.. I have however seen many other reviews that mirror our experience perfectly.. we order over 12 months ago, waited 6 months for delivery.. blinds arrived incorrect after paying in full, our first two installers even thought they were booked never turned up, we are still waiting for a curtain rod as they could fix the pully system that was originally recommended to close the curtains so currently 12 months down the track after paying in full we have curtains that don't close properly are too narrow so have gaps at either end and don't met in the middle.. and our phone calls are seldom returned.... I would never use this company again.

J LYONS

J LYONSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DISGUSTED

12 weeks since three of five windows of roman blinds have been sent back to the factory for five windows to be re made. I would advise to shop somewhere else. Never use spotlight for curtains if something goes wrong you will not be able to get any satisfaction or a honest response. Still waiting!!!!

Karen