Spotlight

Rhp

Rhp

Customer service

Only part of online order arrived, now am told I have to wait why they sort it out with courier. I've been waiting a month now!
There courier service is hit & miss , I've paid for missing items & haven't been offered a refund cause it seems it's my problem their courier didn't deliver !
I'm cancelling VIP membership iris meaningless.

Store LocationOnline
Ravichandran

RavichandranTARNEIT

Answering calls

Please take your phone numbers from your website. Anyways no one answer the phone calls.
Been on hold for 30 mins no response.
Tried different store no response
Tried another store no response
Tried another store no response
Tried another store no response.
Great example for customer service

Chamika

ChamikaPerth, WA

Keep away from Spotlight curtains

Ana

AnaPerth

You need to hire more staff

At least 10 people walking inside the shop aimlessly looking for help from a staff member. The only counter that was attended was The one with the balloons!! One woman approached us and said that she didn't know anything about curtains or blinds(didn't even try!!). Finally Claire served us and other people with a smile. Lovely customer service from Claire!!

Store LocationInaloo
Shariq Qamar

Shariq QamarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not pickup the intentionally

I called them 3 or 4 times. Mostly they do not pickup and when they pickup they hangup the phone

Store LocationPlantation Shutters
Jeff Lim

Jeff LimSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT ORDER CURTAIN FROM THEM, EVER...

Store LocationSpotlight Mt Gravatt
Lesh

LeshBowral

Disgusting customer service

Worst experience ever

Ordered curtains in September advised 6 week wait. Now 9 weeks later. Accessing and obtaining information from call centre is a nightmare. After waiting on hold forever there is no resolve to query. Finally all item available but now pay up and installation to be arranged again through the call centre. Good luck with that, was put on hold by contact officer that resulted in disconnect. Now can not even get through to call centre. Requested again to leave name and number or log enquiry through email. Call backs do not happen and emails not answered. Wonder which century I will get what I have paid. Most disgraceful level of service I have ever experienced. Wish I had read reviews before engaging in using Spotlight.

Bought blinds for whole room, only filled half of my order and will not allow me to refund the others.

Online allowed me to purchase blinds that were actually not all in stick. After they processed my order and allowed me to pay they only posted half of my order (no point as I needed a matching set for the room) and then would not allow me to return them. I now have half a room of blinds that are useless and I had to buy a full set of blinds from a different business.

Lorac

LoracSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer interaction

Called the custom made 1300 on 15 different occasions Over the last 2 weekd chasing my order. Left my name and number inquiring about my order that now is still outstanding since September . Not one return call at all no one answers phone just have to leave number. Called store where I placed order as well and guess what you have to call the 1300 number . After many weeks store has promised to chase up to no avail. Received blackout curtains which have been made at wrong ordered length yet to be resolved and still chasing sheers after 9 weeks to no avail !!! Never ever again if I ever get my curtains and or get my blockout curtains to the length I ordered
Truly disappointed - customer service what customer service they have your money !!!

Store LocationQld
Amy O.

Amy O.Katherine, NT

Don’t waste your time

They do not keep track of what stock they have available. They cancelled 50% of my order because they didn’t have the stock, despite their website saying they did when I ordered it. The entire purchase was made through Spotlight for the very purpose of this one particular item, then just buying other items to save shipping from a different store. They dismissed my request for a refund on the other items. Will never be shopping with them again.

Angela

AngelaPerth

Rubbish online store

Just wasted my time on their online store looking for ready made curtains as most of their curtains are unavailable to purchase online.

Terrible. Spotlight needs to be shut down or taken over

The customer service at spotlight is non existent. I am unsure how they are still in operation. Items ordered online and not in stock. Have received partial refund but still have to pay postage?!

Private Customer

Private CustomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling mismanagement

Curtains ordered in May and 6 MONTHS later where are they? Even without lockdown delays, this has been a mismanaged disaster, with the curtain house being blamed for: Starting one pair without enough fabric for the second, “forgetting” to make second pair, mismatched dye lots so they decided to remake. Now not contacting to install, despite my payment. The soundtrack of my 2020 is their ‘on hold’ music.

Store LocationCarnegie
Anonymous

AnonymousCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Made to measure curtains - do not order through spotlight!

Store LocationGungahlin spotlight store

Poorly packed.arrived broken

I received my order today...delicate fairy garden objects...wrapped in a layer of bubble wrap and placed into a plastic post.office satchel...several of them were broken..they should have been packed into a box for safer delivery

Simon Hall

Simon Hall

Made to Measure Curtains - Fail, after fail, after fail

Store LocationEverton Park
Tracey

Tracey

The worst costumer service I have ever experienced.

Made to measure - Wrong blinds ordered to fit behind shutters, wrong coloured shutters ordered. When the shutters turned up and were the wrong colour, and the fact that I started the process in May, I asked for a full refund and that I would not deal with them again. I still have not received the full refund. I contact the staff member nearly every second day and I keep being fobbed off that the paper work is done. Blah blah blah. I am still owed over $2700. Absolutely disgusting customer service. The last time I phoned customer service I was on hold for 48 mins before my call was answered. Do not purchase from this store. Please support a local business that will not stuff you around like this.

Grace

GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!! Should have gotten these blinds years ago!!

I saw outdoor blinds in a catalogue at 40% off that were exactly what I was looking for. A lady came and measured my alfresco doors and bedroom windows. She said there is a delay because of the pandemic. But, the blinds were installed in the 2 months promised, very professionally and efficiently, and they are amazing!! The look beautiful, block out the sun, and yet we can see our entire backyard. They have really extended our living space and we will not suffer this summer from too much sun and heat in our house. Highly recommended.

Sandi Harrold

Sandi HarroldSouth East Queensland, QLD

I'm Very happy with my beautiful Made To Order Curtains from Spotlight. Thank you.

My Made To Measure curtains were installed on Friday. I am thrilled! Todd measured 6 weeks ago and Dave completed the installation on Friday. Christina, at the Ipswich office, was so wonderful in organising Dave and the installation. Many thanks to you all. My curtains have made such a difference. Sandi H