Spotter Loans

Spotter Loans

Listing monitored by Spotter Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (4)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term1.667 years
Ross Anne
Ross AnneSydney, NSW

Helpful, responsive and efficient

The process is very easy, and customer service is top notch. Nicole is very thorough in reviewing my circumstances and considered my application. I felt that I am not being brushed off nor pressured to accept the offer. The service is personable and I am truly grateful.

Customer service was excellent , very fast and efficient company would fully recommend to anyone needing a loan for any purpose had my loan sorted out within 2 days brilliant guys

Fast and efficient service

It was all very clear and I knew what I would need to pay overall. Nicole was lovely and processed my application efficiently despite not being able to upload my bank statements electronically :)

Short Term Loans

Find out how Spotter Loans compares to other Short Term Loans

Very helpful and respectful customer service great company money was in my bank with in 20 minutes of approval 5 star

Good company fast transfer great customer service would highly recommend form was easy to.fill out and sign money was in my account with in the hour thank you spotter loans

Awesome thank you!

This company was straight forward and a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Thank you Spotter loans. Would recommend to anyone who needs a fast and easy loan!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Nicole adams
Nicole adamsPerth, WA

Easy loan!

Easy to apply approved in hours and contract signed and funds We’re in my account within minutes highly recommend will be recommending to friends and family in need due to covid 19

Very impressed with the quick and through settlement

It was a quick n successful applications the team was wonderful and very helpful helping me through it all. Very impressed with the help and understanding will definitely recommend them.ti friends family

Have been trying for a loan for awhile thanks

I’m completely satisfied with these guys I have been trying for a loan all over the place thanks for approving my loan will highly recommend to family and friends thanks again

Excellent Customer Service

I had a loan approved from these guys and I must say, the service was quality. Everything was smooth sailing with no hassle at all. Cheers Spotter Loans and thanks for your help guys!

Short Term Loans

Find out how Spotter Loans compares to other Short Term Loans

Baby Boomer
Baby BoomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seems service is not quite dead!

Have had some bad experiences over the years especially with finance companies at times. But was happy with these guys. John the Gen Y who helped me was polite, respectful and patiently explained things twice to this hard of hearing baby boomer! Even called twice to follow up! Unheard of! Would recommend them wholeheartedly.
Sam
Melbourne

Mark WissmanSydney, NSW

Declined my 1st application! DO NOT GO NEAR THIS LOAN CENTRE!

Pretty ordinary experience with this “understanding” loan centre. First time application for a minor amount (could easily repay within 14 days) and took all of 10 mins to decline. I really wanted to start a good relationship with this business and they have shut me down straight away. Very disappointing service. Then of course they tried to pass me onto Quickle to make my day a further nightmare. Do not recommend.