Listing monitored by St.Frock

Love St Frock

I’m a long time buyer of a variety of St Frock clothes & I cannot fault my experience or expectations one bit. It easy to navigate the online store, get online advice via ‘chat’ if needed, their range is vast, good quality & sizing. Their postage rate is phenomenal with a fast turnaround time. Highly recommend.

ST F.St.Frock

Thanks so much for your feedback, Miss J! We are so happy to hear of your wonderful experience. Feel free to send in pics of you wearing your frocks to hello@stfrock.com.au as we love to post our customers! :)

Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beware sizing issues

ST F.St.Frock

Hi Sue, sorry to hear you were initially disappointed with your experience however we can see this has now been resolved for you! We look forward to having you back again soon :)

Katy
KatyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very bad quality and not worth the price. Very disappointed

Shake It Out Dress in Black with Pink Boho Floral

SKU: SF509737-BLK-PNK-FLO-10

Size
1 $69.9
Bought this dress and when it arrived, it's nothing like I expected. For that price, you expect good quality material and good fitting. The dress is bad material, worse than a cheap Chinese shop dress and the fitting is so loose and odd. Really regret buying it from this website. I will not shop from here again.
I would have liked a refund but the store doesn't even allow that! This is super strange considering the quality of their stuff is so bad! No point in getting credit either because what else am I even going to get!

Brianna D.
Brianna D.Northern Region, NSW

I just can't get enough!!

ST F.St.Frock

Thanks so much, Brianna! Please feel free to send in pics of you in your Frocks to hello@stfrock.com.au as we would love to feature you on our socials!! We look forward to having you back shopping with us again soon x

nonie
nonie

No refunds for change of mind or wrong fit

I had a look at what was available on the Stfrock website and found a number of items including dresses that I liked.
Before placing my order I checked the returns policy and was surprised and disappointed to learn that refunds are not given for change of mind/wrong fit. Only store credits are given. On learning this I did not proceed with my order.

Perfect dress, great customer service & super fast delivery

I purchased for the 1st time this week, dresses arrived in a day and they were gorgeous and very good quality. Had an issue with a promo code not working and they were very helpful and sorted it out within a day.
Will definitely be shopping with them again, can't speak highly enough about my 1st buying experience with St Frock and so happy with my dresses!

moira
moiraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Viviana shirt

Your site is hopeless to order on. Dont know how many tries I've had now i give up trying to order one top.

ST F.St.Frock

Hi Moira, so sorry you were unable to place your order! Feel free to email us at hello@stfrock.com.au and the team will be more than happy to assist you in placing an order x

Ashlee
AshleeYeppoon

Was worried after reading other reviews but very happy!

I recently bought a dress from St Frock then decided to read reviews and was immediately worried I'd receive something shockingly dodgy. It arrived pretty fast and it's beautiful! Perfect fit and all bits are joined where they shoud be. I'll definitely be back

ST F.St.Frock

We are so happy to hear you loved your items, Ashlee! Please feel free to send in pics wearing your frocks to hello@stfrock.com.au as we would love to show you off on our socials x

Paresh.C
Paresh.CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delays in Delivery & Stock Errors

I had a bit of a misadventure due to delay in dispatch from St. Frock. Their team contacted me through phone and emails and I could understand where they were coming from due to Covid. Somehow after follows up, I was fortunate enough to receive it on time. The uncertainty of delivery stresses out if its ordered for special occasion.

On the brighter side, whatever I've received from St. Frock has been as it was shown on their website. Description for the dress material, design and colour was almost accurate. Thanks.

Terrible

Customer service is atrocious. Quality of the products is not fabulous. Don't seem to know their own refund policy. Just don't bother with this site.

ST F.St.Frock

Hi Angela, so sorry to hear you have not been completely satisfied with your experience. Please note our return policy is clearly stated across our website. If you would like further assistance, please feel free to email hello@stfrock.com.au x

Caraz459
Caraz459

Orders Online Stock Error after Stock Error

Completely unprofessional! Last order I placed, I received ‘sorry’ notification a week after placing my order of a stock error - no dress! Order a skirt this time & low & behold a week later ‘sorry’ stock error! You mean you sent my item to someone else, lets get real. Use a department store, way more reliable.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Clare M.
Clare M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointed

After receiving a stained pair of pants, I returned them and due to system mismanagement - I received a notice that I could not return the pants as they were stained. As you cannot speak to anyone, I left multiple messages to get a callback, which I received and the matter was resolved. The pants were reissued, and I received an invoice with all my details perfectly on them. The next day I receive notification from Australia post that my pants are on their way...to my old address, over 15 km away...and we are in lockdown. I tried calling Australia post, but they could not help. Now I can only hope the pants are returned. So unhappy.

Pauline Khong
Pauline KhongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing online store & Customer Service

I have purchased many things from St Frock & they have never failed in providing a great customer experience, whether it be the fast shipping, or if you need to return an item or you have questions for customer support. The website is very easy to navigate & love being able to save items to a wish list which means you don't have to try to find them again. The range of products draw me back constantly. I love the simple shift dresses for summer & the gorgeous range of cardigans for winter, plus the many other "I want" pieces:) Keep an eye out for the sales. a great way to bag that coveted item.

ST F.St.Frock

Thank you for that awesome feedback, Pauline! You've made our day. Please feel free to send pics of you in your gorgeous frocks to hello@stfrock.com.au we would love to feature you across our socials! Have a fab day x

Dee

Very thin see through material cheap feel

Purchased 2 skirts, 1 was very see through and the other was more maxi than midi, sadly they looked nothing like the website. Upon returning the skirts I realised that only a store credit would be issued. How ridiculous, happy to take my money but they won’t return it.
I won’t use this voucher so now i lost out. Terrible that they are allowed to do this, utter scam. Will never buy from again.

ST F.St.Frock

Hi Dee, so sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with your items. Kindly note our returns policy is clearly stated on our website however please feel free to send an email to hello@stfrock.com.au so we can look into this for you x

Skye R.
Skye R.Sydney, NSW

Love shopping here!

Love this online store! I have been shopping here for the past few years after it coming to my attention by chance. They have a great range of casual summer dresses, jeggings and knit wear. These are the main items I purchase from here. Reasonable quality for the price and delivery is always fast.
I have been happy with all my purchases to date.

ST F.St.Frock

We are so happy to hear that, Skye! We would love to see and feature you in our Frocks - so please feel free to send in a few pics to hello@stfrock.com.au xx

Annieasked

Is this a legit site. Be conned before

Fitbean
Fitbean

Yes, stfrock is a legit site. I’ve ordered a number of items snd no problem

Hi Annie,

We are a 10-year-old female-owned and run online E-boutique store. We are a legit business :) Here is a link to our website- https://www.stfrock.com.au/new-arrivals

Fanny L.
Fanny L.asked

Why don't some of the clothes have the St Frock tag?
I saw one of your dresses sold at some markets with a different tag (and cheaper), how does this happen?

Smileytan
Smileytan

Hi, you'll have to ask St Frock that question. I have no idea and no longer want to deal with them as they have terrible customer service. Their clothes are definitely overpriced too for what the quality.

ST F.St.Frock

We often buy similar styles to other brands, and we adhere to the recommended retail price, however because this is the brand's jurisdiction you might find other brands are willing to sell styles at a lower price.
We always try to remain competitive and give our customers amazing pieces at a great value but unfortunately cannot compete with heavy discounts.

I hope this helps :)

Tabatha S.
Tabatha S.asked

Hi,
I want to buy the Erin Dress in leopard print, is it true to size or a bit bigger.

I'm a 10-12 in dresses mostly 10 but I wanted to know if it's a roomy stretchy dress. I'm 101 cms in the hips normal in the waist about 87 cms, 92 cms in the Bust.

Thanks,
Tabatha
0415 998 300

ST F.St.Frock

Hey Tabatha. My apologies for the delay in responding. We've been run off our fleet with the BF sales. Here are the size 8, 10 & 12 measurements so you can choose the right size.
8. 10. 12.
Bust 102 108 114
Waist 66 72 78
Hip 108 114 120
Length 95 96 98

Get an answer from our members and St.Frock representatives

CategoryClothing Shops & Brands