Stake

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Stake

Trapper Bob
Trapper BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works for me

There seem to be quite a few negative reviews here, so I thought I'd put in my 20cents worth. I've been trading with Stake for 18 months. Sure, help is limited to email but hey, its pretty much a free service and such as it is, the email turn-around time is OK. I've made a few cash transfers without any problems. I dont use their paid (Stake Black) service and go elsewhere (Yahoo money & Zacks) for research. Zacks is brilliant as is Dividend Channel if thats your thing. Stake works for me.

StakeStakeSend a private message

Hello! Thank you for the feedback and for being part of this with us! We´re working to make the product even better to everyone! Let´s break barriers! Cheers, Sam.

Great broker and very low cost

Great broker, low costs and awesome customer service , great value.

Hello there!

Thanks for the feedback and for being part of this with us! If you ever require any assistance, we´ll be here whenever you need it. Cheers, Sam.

Unhappy Coles
Unhappy ColesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trade stocks cheap and you get cheap service

You can trade stocks cheap on Stake but then you get cheap service.
Phone service is non existence. Only email communication.
If you do frequent trading, account doesn't reconcile properly. Keep an eye on it. I had to email support twice.
Buy and Sell price of a stock is not displayed correctly all the time. Most of the time there is difference in Buy/Sell price showing on Stake compared to Commsec or Iress. Also depth or quantity of buy sell is not shown.
Better to pay more for trading stocks on Commsec if you don't want any hassle.

StakeStakeSend a private message

Phenomenal!! PLUS FREE STOCK!

Great service and value. No brokerage fees for US trading and a minimal fee of $3 for ASX trading. You can get a FREE STOCK worth up to $160USD using code JOSHUAT349 (literally free money being given away!)

StakeStakeSend a private message

Hello! Thanks for the feedback and for being part of this with us! Let´s break barriers! Cheers, Sam.

Ken
KenPerth, WA

No support

Wanted my portfolio transferred from another broker. Non existent support and I had to chase them up half a dozen times to get any action. Cannot call them, their email is difficult to obtain. Please avoid

StakeStakeSend a private message

Hello, we´re sorry that you´re having this experience, but we´re here to help you. Please reach out to us at support@hellostake.com, our team is ready to resolve this. - Regards, Sam.

mani
maniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lending stock advertisement not going away

I have to use stake only on phone because 'Lending stock advertisement' is not going away on laptop and i cant use my own account. Its like they are forcing you to go into that thing.

StakeStakeSend a private message

Hi, rest assured we´re here to help you. Please reach out to us at support@hellostake.com, our team will be ready to resolve this. - Regards, Sam.

Daniel
DanielHunter Region, NSW

Love this platform

Love this platform easy to use and have had zero issues so far in the 12 months of using. Looking at some reviews some people expect the same features of full prices exchanges when that just not reasonable.

StakeStakeSend a private message

Hello! Thanks for the feedback and for being part of this! We´ll be here whenever you need it! - Cheers, Sam.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Paul Z
Paul ZGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Referral program never paid

Used the referral program but the rewards never came, scammers! Not to mention the purchasing stocks takes upwards of 20mins to settle, so good luck doing any meaningful trading during the day

Phil
PhilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stake SMSF is unusable with very little support

leoncomino
leoncomino

Slow transfers inhibit trade and is counter productive

Benzened
BenzenedPerth, WA

Extremely slow and costly!

Extremely slow portfolio transfer process! It took exactly one month for my portfolio to be transferred from SelfWealth to Stake. I didn't make any trades during this time as it would disrupt the transfer. Stake's excuse was "we didn't receive your email" even though I replied to the email that they sent me THREE times!.
You ultimately get what you pay for in life.

Stck
StckMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stake ASX execution are terrible

Unable to execute order for a ASX stock -Stock dropped to the level I have set for limit to buy - very bad cx experience

I tried IG for same stock limit - it was easy and seamless - don’t get fooled by 3$ trading cost campaign

Gary
GarySydney, NSW

Stake AU

I have been using Stake AU for over a month now and find the platform very intuitive and easy to use. The dashboard is simple and in one glance you can know your stock summary. The transfer of funds into Stake happens quickly over the Osko platform and are available to trade instantly. Buying and Selling of stock is a smooth process at a very low fee as compared to other share trading platforms in AU.
Recommended.

Toby
Toby

Stake is a great way to invest in US stocks

Honestly, I really love using Stake.

One other advantage of Stake is that you can get a free stock when you sign up with the referral code [Code Removed]. You can find more using the site below; [Link Removed]

hsk8787
hsk8787

if you want any type of customer service, don't go with stake

since I opened my account, there is hardly any customer service support. no number to call. only an email that hardly responds. extremely frustrating and appalling customer service. I was very attracted to the offer but their customer service has completely turned me off from using them.