Bruno

BrunoSydney, NSW

Garbage service, terrible support

Scheduled a delivery from 1-5PM. Was home all afternoon. Received an email said delivery was done. Nothing delivered - called support only to be told the "driver made all possible efforts to contact and no one was home". Absolutely rubbish. When I said I took time off work and was home, was told this is a he said/she said situation. Terrible.

somyeong p.

somyeong p.Sydney, NSW

Don't use them and let's start a partition to put them out of business

Sad Sue

Sad SueSydney, NSW

Don't use them Australia Post

Am the receiver. First delivery delivered to block of Units next to my address. I gave full details of address as it can be tricky. They did not even phone. Neighbour brought it to me.
Second delivery was meant to be today. I was home. Apparently driver could not find address. Rang "my mobile" and was diverted to AGL! Driver obviously can't dial numbers. I wish Australia Post would use another company.

Bridie L.

Bridie L.Northeast, VIC

Please travel 200km to collect a parcel we didn't even try to deliver.....

I received a 'Sorry we've missed you' parcel collection slip in my mailbox, even though no attempt was made to deliver the parcel. I was home, the front door was open, we have a doorbell etc etc. This has been our experience with every delivery we've ever had from Star Track.
In this case the slip said to pick up the parcel the next day, from a depot over 100km away. When I called Star Track neither the consignment number or the barcode on the slip are actually linked to any parcel details, so they can't organise redelivery and have no idea if my parcel is actually at the depot even if I did do a 200km round trip to collect it.

Pity we can't give them negative ratings.

Hi Bridie, Ted here.
When you spoke with StarTrack, you should have been issued a case number. Have you got that or failing that, the parcel's consignment number handy?

Chris Turner

Chris TurnerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would give zero stars if I could! Even snail mail is faster and more reliable

Their depot is a mysterious black hole and packages will sit there for days. Their service desk has no idea what's happening but are all too happy to reassure it will be delivered tomorrow. Tomorrow never comes! This is not an isolated incident, I've had two other deliveries exact same experience. I had two other packages arrive quicker, one from US the other via snail mail.

Caroline

CarolineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!

Twice now, we've had parcels delivered, and weren't home. The parcel was left, but someone in my house left the parcel in a spot where I didn't see it! I rang Startrack both times, and they sent someone around, either that day or the next to make sure I received it. I call that great service.

Star T.StarTrack

Glad to hear it Caronline!
And thank you for taking the time to leave some positive feedback.

PS1

PS1Sydney

Attempted Delivery - No one in attendance

Absolute rubbish service, was waiting patiently at home and then "Attempted Delivery - No one in attendance" pops up on the online tracking. Don't lie StarTrack, you never bothered coming. Didn't even leave a card.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Hi, Ted here.
Have you got this parcel's consignment number handy?

Never use

Two complete muck ups for a pickup, the second the driver came out of the allocated pick up time - no wonder I wasn’t home. I’ve spent the whole of the actual pick up time trying to get StarTrack to send a driver and ringing them with no call back or update. Would never use or recommend. Maybe less time on setting up bill payments in post offices and more time on moving mail and parcels.

Hi, Ted here.
When you arranged this collection with StarTrack, you should have been issued a booking reference number. Do you happen to have held onto that?

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad experience

Delivery was very late ... the Delivery guy didn't care at all that the box was damaged...product seems to be ok still testing ? They don't care about there jobs or who they deliver too..?

Bo W.

Bo W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No call No ring

I was at home the whole day, but no one ever called or rang the bell. It's just a small parcel, if you could come to drop the card, why couldn't you just bring the parcel and ring the f bell? The normal Post at least drop the parcel to the nearest Post office, where I can easily pick it up. Why the hell startrack return the parcel to a business hub that is far away??? To be honest, if you have no intention to deliver the f parcel, just dont do it. Why waste the f fuel and emit the green house gas for nothing?

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Shipping TypeDomestic

They didn't even call!

So I asked the office if I can work from home because I am expecting a delivery today. They sent me a message that my TPG bundle is out for delivery. 4 hours later I received another text message that attempted delivery has failed. I did not receive any calls from the driver! I live in a building and far from the gate. can they not give extra effort to tell the receiver that they are at the place?

Hi Guada, Ted here.
I'm sorry to hear that this driver missed you. Have you got the parcel's consignment number handy by chance?

Cherie S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

courier and hotline receptionist the company hired are the most rude people I ve ever seen

Hi Cherie, Ted here.
When you spoke with StarTrack, you should have been issued a case number. Have you got that handy?

BRAD

BRADSydney, NSW

Business owners being ripped off with fixed price premium boxes

If you have an account with startrack and use the fixed price premium boxes. make sure you check your weekly invoice as you will be getting overcharged as the boxes are scanning at a larger cubic rate and you will be getting charged the next box size. It is a known issue with startrack they will not credit the claim either or fix the issue as it will affect their revenue.

Brittany S.Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service, cancelled my delivery

Hi again Brittany.
I see you've been in touch regarding this delivery via our Facebook page.

And yet no resolution.

Star T.StarTrack

Ok well if you'd like to revisit our previous conversation here, I should first confirm that I'm speaking with the same Brittany. Have you got this parcel's tracking or "consignment" (or "job") number handy? -Ted

4.2
3.5
pwkellykew

pwkellykewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

INEPT

Consigned two large boxes. Missed first pickup am 21 April. Was on the phone to Star Track when driver called again. Didn't ring doorbell. Third visit at 5pm but driver refused to give me copy of paperwork. Another driver came next morning. Then the consignment disappeared. Eventually admitted consignment lost. One box delivered 29 May! Advised Star Track of consignment number. Still awaiting second.

Nikita

NikitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impeccable

I am unbelievably impressed with the service received. I have had the pleasure of dealing with StarTrack a handful of times now - great customer service and ridiculously fast delivery.
I am quite shocked at these poor reviews. It's an obvious case of only the bad experiences seeking to complain and not enough of the good experiences making it known.

Glad to hear it Nikita!
And thank you for taking the time to leave some positive feedback!

NitidaSydney, NSW

Horrible service, not even deserve a one star

Hi Nitida, Ted here.
I'm sorry to hear that this driver left so quickly. When you spoke with StarTrack, you should have been issued a case number. Have you got that or failing that, the parcel's consignment number handy by chance?

william h.Sydney, NSW

Typical Australia Post "missing" delivery

Most courier service does not have the luxury of leaving their delivery at the nearest post office, and it shows.

Received an SMS this morning that delivery is coming. Received an SMS an hour ago that they "failed to deliver and left a card at my place". Spoke with the security guard on the ground floor of my apartment and checked my mailbox. No Card. No Delivery.

Just use Australia Post. At least they will give you a card in your mailbox and pretended they have attempted a delivery.

Hi William, Ted here.
Have you got this delivery's consignment number handy?

BrianNorth Queensland, QLD

Don't bother with this service. Avoid at all cost....

jamierogue

jamieroguePerth, WA

May as well just use Australia Post

For many years I was an avid fan of StarTrack "Express", I used to love their overnight or second day deliveries but they no longer exist. I'm less than 100km from my capital city and their deliveries are now 3-5 business days and mail ex east coast capitals for example Melbourne take 8-10 days and has been this way for way too long now.

Hi Jamie, Ted here.
I'm sorry to hear that your deliveries have been delayed. Have you got any of these shipments' consignment numbers handy by chance?