1.3 from 4,071 reviews

• Sender or ReceiverSender (10%) · Receiver (90%)
  • Delivery Time
    • Never Arrived (298)
    • Unacceptably Late (109)
    • On Time (59)
    • Never Collected (53)
    • Late (41)
    • Early (9)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (53%) · No (47%)

RKR

RKRSydney, NSW

Just what do you need to do to get them to actually deliver ?

This division of Australia Post is truly incompetant.
Time and time again they don't even bother to attempt to make a delivery. It is far easier to dump it at a Post Office, collect their fee and leave you the customer to do the work.
The supposed "we left a card in your letterbox" isn't true. Nothing
Anybody else would go broke with this level of customer service - however, theis monopoly trives on low levels of service.

Sean

SeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No Customer Service, Unacceptable waiting periods and no ownership

Consignment - 4SJZ12929197, Complaint Ref - 30598004
Delivery due today & incorrect tracking on your website indicating item has been delivered. After 3 calls throughout the day, I called again well past 5PM to be advised that there is no way to contact the driver (what a load of rubbish)!! I'm sure if you were paying drivers overtime after 5pm, you'd be contacting them very quickly.

Juggling parenting and an executive career, I find this service totally unprofessional and unacceptable. I will be contacting the sender direct to provide feedback and for my corporate business needs, I will now consider alternative options.

SwordyPerth

Unbelievably useless!!!

I wish 0 stars was possible,these guys are the lasiest most useless carrier company i have ever delt with.every package iv had thru them has been difficult&the latest one they have flat out lied insisting that it was delivered&i signed for it wich is absolutly not true.1 week later i found package by luck at local post shop yet star track still insist it was delivered&i signed for it!!even when they get caught out lying they still insist that it was delivered!!
Unbelievable!!i dont know how they stay in bussiness,do yourself a favour&never deal with star track.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

This is extremely shameful

Patricia108

Patricia108Hunter Region, NSW

0 Stars would be preferable!!

Received SMS at 7.03am stating my delivery was due today. At 10.58am I received a message saying my delivery was at the post office to collect. I was home waiting! I have a doorbell (which works) but it wasn’t rung, nor did anyone knock at the door. My car was in the driveway so obviously it was likely someone was home! If I had a choice I would not choose to use this company!! It would be wonderful if they took notice of the shocking reviews and actually did something to improve their service! I have heard people say that the expectation of how many deliveries they have to complete in a short amount of time for very little money is the problem - if that is the case then fix this!!!

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Do NOT use StarTrack unless you DONT care about your goods being delivered at all

Shipping TypeInternational

Dot Heavy

Dot HeavyFar North Queensland, QLD

Shocking service

Package pick up booked for Friday, waited for 5 hours. Apparently they came on Monday. Unfortunately they didn’t let me know of the changed date. Complete waste of time. Using Au Post instead.

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Eric

EricSydney, NSW

I was sitting in the office at the time my parcel status changed to "Unsuccessful Delivery - *REFUSED DELIV."

Unbelievable with startrack, I was sitting on my chair and waiting for my package.
I checked my parcel status every 15 minutes to make sure i got it on Friday, then the driver just changed it to Unsuccessful Delivery - *REFUSED DELIV...
And their HQ support is closed at weekend ? how come i pick up my parcel if they only work on weekday.

Terence

TerenceSydney, NSW

Lied about delivery

Lying about delivery

First time ever I’ve had a failed delivery at my current address. I happened to be stood outside my property as I got the message to say the parcel was en route and then delivered within 10 seconds!! Blatant lying from the company when I called. Pretty disgraceful bunch in my opinion.

Awful drivers

First package in years to this address that was not properly delivered. Not rocket science to leave the package with the manager. Now i have to spend go to the post office and waste my time because you wanted to save 10 seconds? Bunch of losers at StarTrack

WORST delivery drivers in the world - didn't want to give you 1 star

parcel didn't get picked up after 4 days

booked in a pickup for a parcel on sunday, so this should have been picked up monday morning for delivery tuesday at my customer.

tuesday evening this was still not picked up, so called them for pickup wednesday and they assured me this had been booked and will be collected, now thursday this was still not collected,

so i had to book it trough another courier company which collected the parcel straight away.

worst company to deal with by far!! and this is not the first time it has happend.

this is def the last time i book anything with them,

stay clear from them,

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Hi Kev,
I'm sorry to hear that this routine pickup turned into such a hassle. When you arranged it, you should have been issued a booking reference number. Do you happen to have held onto that? -Ted

TegSydney, NSW

StarTrack lies about attempting to deliver order!

I was supposed to receive my delivery yesterday between 1pm and 6pm from StarTrack. My partner and I were home during this time. StarTrack did not ring our door bell, but returned the item to the distributor Booktopia. Booktopia then asked me the next day if they had the correct address? We confirmed that StarTrack had the correct address. They just never came by or rang the doorbell. This is the worst delivery service ever. Never use StarTrack.

Hi Teg, Ted here.
Have you got this parcel's consignment number handy by chance?

3.5
Ramses II Pharao

Ramses II PharaoSouth East Queensland, QLD

StarTrack Totally Unreliable

Shipping TypeInternational

Hi Ramses, Ted here.
I'm sorry to hear that this pickup has turned into such a hassle. I've had a look in the system and can see that your address is an an area that isn't serviced daily. Apologies of course for any inconvenience.

家溢 张.

家溢 张.Perth, WA

Delivery after the ETA date, I am still waiting

This delivery service is really terrible.When I checked the tracking information, it turned out that it was delivered.
Today, when I checked again, it turned out to be On Board for Delivery, and it was later than the ETA date.

Delivery TimeLate

Hi, Ted here.
Have you got this parcel's consignment number handy?

Shai

ShaiNew South Wales

Very quick delivery

I ordered a computer on the 17/02/2020 and received it the next day at around 8:40 am. I was surprised at how quick the delivery was, very impressed!

The parcels arrived in perfect condition, again very impressed and appreciate the swift service! :)

Delivery TimeOn Time
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Glad to hear it Shai!
And thanks for taking the time to leave some positive feedback.
-Ted

AGENT ORANGE

AGENT ORANGE

antiquated and obsolete

When I give special delivery instructions to the vendor you would expect Startrack to follow instructions.
First off...the missed delivery card.Please tell me Startrack who do you think is home at midday on a weekday?Do you think people might be working hard or sitting on their sofa chillin out with a beer and bag of crisps?Secondly ..why didnt you follow the delivery instructions I left with the vendor?No...I will just leave a card and tell them to come down to the depot...Im not a busy person so the customer probably isnt busy also.I reckon the stagecoaches of the 1870s being harassed and chased by bloodthirsty Apaches would have a better chance of delivering the mail and merchandise than Startrack.

Hi, Ted here.
I'm sorry to hear that our driver missed you.
If you've got this parcel's consignment number handy, I can check what, if any, delivery instructions the vendor has passed along to StarTrack.

Ridiculous

Hi Tan, Ted here.
The ETA generated by the webpage is an estimate, and parcels can be delayed for any number of reasons. If you've got your parcel's consignment number handy, I can look more into its specifics for you.

USELESS claims team.

I'll be as brief as I can. Commercial truck scratched my car by reversing into me while I was completely stationary. I gave plenty of time and warning to the truck with honks, but the driver decided to continue reversing despite all those warnings. Afterward, the driver repeatedly called me a dumb c*nt while I was most definitely not at fault. After I lodged a claim, I was deemed at fault and the case was closed. Worst customer service I have ever received. Do not trust this company with claims, they'll scam you to hell.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Hi, Ted here.
I'm sorry to hear that your car was (presumably) damaged. When you lodged this claim, you should have been issued a case number. If you've still got that, I'd be happy to see that it is looked into for you.