1.3 from 4,064 reviews

• Sender or ReceiverSender (9%) · Receiver (91%)
  • Delivery Time
    • Never Arrived (293)
    • Unacceptably Late (108)
    • On Time (59)
    • Never Collected (52)
    • Late (41)
    • Early (9)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (53%) · No (47%)

Terence

TerenceSydney, NSW

Lied about delivery

Lying about delivery

First time ever I’ve had a failed delivery at my current address. I happened to be stood outside my property as I got the message to say the parcel was en route and then delivered within 10 seconds!! Blatant lying from the company when I called. Pretty disgraceful bunch in my opinion.

Awful drivers

First package in years to this address that was not properly delivered. Not rocket science to leave the package with the manager. Now i have to spend go to the post office and waste my time because you wanted to save 10 seconds? Bunch of losers at StarTrack

WORST delivery drivers in the world - didn't want to give you 1 star

parcel didn't get picked up after 4 days

booked in a pickup for a parcel on sunday, so this should have been picked up monday morning for delivery tuesday at my customer.

tuesday evening this was still not picked up, so called them for pickup wednesday and they assured me this had been booked and will be collected, now thursday this was still not collected,

so i had to book it trough another courier company which collected the parcel straight away.

worst company to deal with by far!! and this is not the first time it has happend.

this is def the last time i book anything with them,

stay clear from them,

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Hi Kev,
I'm sorry to hear that this routine pickup turned into such a hassle. When you arranged it, you should have been issued a booking reference number. Do you happen to have held onto that? -Ted

TegSydney, NSW

StarTrack lies about attempting to deliver order!

I was supposed to receive my delivery yesterday between 1pm and 6pm from StarTrack. My partner and I were home during this time. StarTrack did not ring our door bell, but returned the item to the distributor Booktopia. Booktopia then asked me the next day if they had the correct address? We confirmed that StarTrack had the correct address. They just never came by or rang the doorbell. This is the worst delivery service ever. Never use StarTrack.

Hi Teg, Ted here.
Have you got this parcel's consignment number handy by chance?

Ramses II Pharao

Ramses II PharaoSouth East Queensland, QLD

StarTrack Totally Unreliable

Shipping TypeInternational

Hi Ramses, Ted here.
I'm sorry to hear that this pickup has turned into such a hassle. I've had a look in the system and can see that your address is an an area that isn't serviced daily. Apologies of course for any inconvenience.

家溢 张.

家溢 张.Perth, WA

Delivery after the ETA date, I am still waiting

This delivery service is really terrible.When I checked the tracking information, it turned out that it was delivered.
Today, when I checked again, it turned out to be On Board for Delivery, and it was later than the ETA date.

Delivery TimeLate

Hi, Ted here.
Have you got this parcel's consignment number handy?

Shai

ShaiNew South Wales

Very quick delivery

I ordered a computer on the 17/02/2020 and received it the next day at around 8:40 am. I was surprised at how quick the delivery was, very impressed!

The parcels arrived in perfect condition, again very impressed and appreciate the swift service! :)

Delivery TimeOn Time

Glad to hear it Shai!
And thanks for taking the time to leave some positive feedback.
-Ted

AGENT ORANGE

AGENT ORANGE

antiquated and obsolete

When I give special delivery instructions to the vendor you would expect Startrack to follow instructions.
First off...the missed delivery card.Please tell me Startrack who do you think is home at midday on a weekday?Do you think people might be working hard or sitting on their sofa chillin out with a beer and bag of crisps?Secondly ..why didnt you follow the delivery instructions I left with the vendor?No...I will just leave a card and tell them to come down to the depot...Im not a busy person so the customer probably isnt busy also.I reckon the stagecoaches of the 1870s being harassed and chased by bloodthirsty Apaches would have a better chance of delivering the mail and merchandise than Startrack.

Hi, Ted here.
I'm sorry to hear that our driver missed you.
If you've got this parcel's consignment number handy, I can check what, if any, delivery instructions the vendor has passed along to StarTrack.

Ridiculous

Hi Tan, Ted here.
The ETA generated by the webpage is an estimate, and parcels can be delayed for any number of reasons. If you've got your parcel's consignment number handy, I can look more into its specifics for you.

USELESS claims team.

I'll be as brief as I can. Commercial truck scratched my car by reversing into me while I was completely stationary. I gave plenty of time and warning to the truck with honks, but the driver decided to continue reversing despite all those warnings. Afterward, the driver repeatedly called me a dumb c*nt while I was most definitely not at fault. After I lodged a claim, I was deemed at fault and the case was closed. Worst customer service I have ever received. Do not trust this company with claims, they'll scam you to hell.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Hi, Ted here.
I'm sorry to hear that your car was (presumably) damaged. When you lodged this claim, you should have been issued a case number. If you've still got that, I'd be happy to see that it is looked into for you.

Cornelia V.

Cornelia V.Victoria

Tracking updates are way off sick waiting for nothing.

I received an email with an ETA of the 11th, so I waited the whole day, and nothing. The 13th I received a text saying it would be delivered by the end of the day. So I waited for 3 hrs for nothing. It's now the 14th and update says the same thing as yesterday and still nothing. It was suppose to be a present and now Its past the date and I still havn't received my parcel. Your service is very unreliable and your updates need to be more accurate people cant wait aroubd for parcels all day!

Hi Cornelia,
Apologies for the delay in my reply, but we don't monitor this page 24 hours. Have you still not received this? If not, feel free to share it consignment number here and I'd be happy to look into its status for you. -Ted

lack of contact

Lonsdale SA doesn't have a local phone number listed official phone number if you call it it take 30 minutes or a hour more delay doesn't pick up the phone what a joke if you have a important rest of the day that is embarrassing

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Hi, Ted here.
Telephone contact with StarTrack is best made via our contact centre at 13 23 45.

3.5
Jdlf

JdlfGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overpriced and incompetent

Hi, Ted here.
Both pricing issues and service issues (particularly if they're recurring) are best addressed with your account manager directly.

Another StarTrack fail

Here we go again. I get a message on the Australia Post app saying the parcel will be delivered today, and if no one is home it will be taken to the nearest post office for me to collect. Yet StarTrack refuse to take it there, but insist I drive 1 hour+ each way to collect it. PLEASE just do as promised, and take it to the Post Office for collection.

Hi Andy, Ted here.
Have you got this parcel's consignment number handy?

GarrettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Postman doesn't ring once - never mind twice!

Heard the dog barking went to the stairs to check - shadow oof person at door - by the time I opened the door person had left a card saying that I could pick up my delivery at PO - doorbell never rang - got o phone to Satrtrack - they'd speak to him!!! Much good that would do me - extracted assurance that he'd be contacted and would return with the parcel - 8 hours later I'm still waiting.

Hi Garrett, Ted here.
I'm sorry to hear that this driver left so quickly. If you've got this parcel's consignment number handy, I'd be happy to look into its current status for you.

Hi Ted,
Thanks for the offer but I've already made reliable alternative arrangements!

Greg3Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Failed to collect package to send. Twice.

Twice - in Mid January 2020 and now late Feb 2020, I have had a parcel to send to iiNet. Booking made online, confirmatory email received, all information correct, collection date and collection address. No-one arrived to collect on the designated day in each case. I phoned to follow up, in each case was told "I don't know why it wasn't picked up" Total fail.

Hi Greg,
I'm sorry to hear that this pickup has turned into such a hassle. I see this post is from last night. Has it since been collected? If not, have you got your booking reference number handy? -Ted

Ben C.

Ben C.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't pickup and deliver within the Greater Brisbane region

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

No care taken

I received my delivery 2 days late which does not worry me at all, my issue is how much care was taken with my parcel. The box looks like its been thrown around and stomped on, the item inside luckily still works but is beat up and damaged. How about take a bit more care with deliveries, this is very poor service.

Delivery TimeLate
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Hi, Ted here.
I'm sorry to hear that your item was damaged. Do you happen to have held onto its consignment number? I ask because I'd' like to see which depot(s) it has passed through.

Jays Son