1.3 from 3,940 reviews

3,544

YQB

YQBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unsuccessful delivery but nobody attempted to deliver

Hi. My status now says unsuccessful delivery - *nhcl. I have been waiting for them this afternoon and nobody came and it sad no one in attendance can receive the parcel. My consignment number is 2GLZ01154839.

Jun

JunGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Express delivery???

I have paid for an express delivery so that I can get the parcel quickly after 1 business day.I was told by the customer service team after my enquiry that its already 2 days behind. What a poor service!!!! Should have just paid for a normal delivery

Hi Jun, Ted here.
Have you got your parcel's consignment number handy?

Other Couriers
PACK & SEND
Parcelpoint
Parcelpoint

PaulySydney, NSW

Terrible customer services, could help to solve a problem

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Hi Pauly,
I'm sorry to hear that this delivery has turned into such a hassle. Do you happen to have held onto the case number you were given or failing that, your parcel's consignment number by chance? -Ted

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Great follow up customer service

Had a missed delivery with StarTrack for a modem I needed for installation later that week but was unable to redirect the delivery online. I called StarTrack first thing the next morning and asked for the item to be taken to the local post office. Not only did they deliver the item to the post office within a matter of hours they took the time to call and send a text message to confirm delivery. Thank you for following through with my request and taking the time to update me!

Glad to hear it Sophie!
And thank you for taking the time to leave some positive feedback.
-Ted

CarolineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

PATHETIC - 3 days and no one can find despite track and trace.

if there was an option for no stars, that's what I'd give. They are a COURIER SERVICE, with track and trace. What is the point of tracking if my parcel shows it's a depot for sorting 3 days ago, and no one can work out why it hasn't been sent or what's happened to it. Absolutely pathetic. Two calls and I'm still waiting for the 'investigative team' to call back. I think that says it all.

Hi Caroline, Ted here.
I'm sorry to hear that your delivery was delayed. When you spoke with us, you should have been issued a case number. Have you got that or failing that, your parcel's consignment number handy?

Caroline

i was issued a case number!!!! I have been advised, twice, that I would received a call from the investigation team. which I haven't. track and trace says on board for delivery today. It's taken 7 days, from Tullamarine.

Nathanael G.South East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic

I paid $30 for premium delivery, was waiting all day with my front door wide open only to find this note - While you were out we attempted to make a delivery. Pretty poor effort StarTrack, the only delivery company that doesnt attempt to actually deliver your parcels.

F2XZ00036738

mike24

mike24Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Another ongoing saga of frustration.........

MelPerth, WA

Another Missed Delivery!!!

I was sat in the front garden today when Star Track send me a text to tell me that my parcel has been delivered to my house!! Normally they just drop it at the door and run away, or fill in the "missed delivery" form, ring the door and run away, so today i camped up and was prepared....but today they just decided to keep my parcel it seems!
What's going on Star Track???

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Hi Mel, Ted here.
Have you got its consignment number handy?

Pedram Marandi

Pedram MarandiSydney, NSW

It's been 5 days since I was expecting my parcel.

It's been 5 days since I was expecting my parcel.
3 Days ago the said we came no one was there and missing parcel card's left for you. No one came and no missing cart was there.

Re-directed it to a new address right after, meant to be sent today and still in the post office.

The support is like "There is nothing we can do and you should wait OR come pick it up yourself".

Hi Pedram, Ted here.
Have you got this parcel's consignment number handy?

GarryC

GarryCMelbourne

Nothing new. Bad service as usual. Well done StarTrack

Wasted all day waiting. 6.30pm get an service update that delivery was missed. I was still at home. Thought my cameras and door bell both missed the driver. Now I have to organise a delivery reschedule and stay home another day.

Hi Garry, Ted here.
I'm sorry to hear that our driver missed you. If you've got this parcel's consignment number handy, I'd be happy to look into its current status for you.

Upset

Really unhappy. Had a delivery expected Wednesday. Never showed. Expected date changed to Thursday, nothing. Tried contacting customer service but by the time I finished work its after hours for them. I needed that parcel today as I am going away first thing Saturday morning. Called to see if the parcel could be redirected to my business address for delivery today as I finish at 5.30 and wont be home for delivery to be informed redirection will take 24-48hrs. Very unhappy and will actively avoid using this service in future

Hi Kelly, Ted here.
What is this parcel's consignment number?

Kelly
Kelly

Hi Ted its 93YZ00223700

Paid for premium service - received premium excuses for delays

Paid for premium service so parcel would be delivered today. ETA shows delivery for today. All I got were excuses and was told there would be further delays because Star Track is having delays in their sorting area !!!! Good luck to every one who is waiting for the premium service to deliver their parcels.

Delivery TimeLate

Hi, Ted here.
The ETA generated by our website is, by definition, an estimate. That being said, if you've got your parcel's consignment number handy, I'd be happy to look into its current status for you.

TonySouth-East, TAS

Total inability to redirect freight.

Thanks to this company we have now lost a long time customer, Started off by our suppler not reading basic instruction to change delivery address from work to home address as we were closing early. When freight was not delivered I enquired answer I received was that it was an attempted delivery and all 5 boxes taken back to depot. We had been home all day and no one had entered the yard. On the 4th attempt they left a card (not at home but at shop after checking). 5 attempts now and still no show. freight was picked up in Sydney on 22/11/2019 its now 5/12/2019 and still no delivery. Never use again will be instructing our suppler to use different freighting company from now on

Hi Tony, Ted here.
When you spoke with StarTrack, you should have been issued a case number. Have you got that or failing that, your shipment's consignment number handy?

Terrible Service

Late delivery (Still Waiting when estimated was 2 days ago using express). Poor customer service! When I call to see when my parcel will be delivered, I just keep getting told it will be tomorrow.

Delivery TimeLate

Hi, Ted here.
Have you got this parcel's consignment number handy?

Anonymous

Aeropets
Transdirect
Transdirect
3.5

Poor service and lack of communication

Packing is now 48 hours late and still no idea on when this will be delivered.
Spoke to a guy JJ who mentioned this was on delivery 4th Dec, however found out later that afternoon that goods were back in their warehouse.
Spoke to a lady named Pat that afternoon who assured me someone would give me call back..... and yet I still wait for this call and delivery!

Hi Kimberley, Ted here.
Have you got your shipment's consignment number handy?

M L

M LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The lady on the phone won't let me talk and hang up

Phone call made at 8:08pm on 04 Dec (AEST) in regards to TrackJob336607(VIC) attempted delivery - Receiver Unavailable. Before I even finish what had happened, the lady from the call centre interrupt me and ask me to contact Amazon (where I bought goods from). She repeated at least 5 time to ask me to contact Amazon while I was talking, and then simply hang up the phone. I had never had such experience in my life and it is not acceptable. I am looking forward to hearing from you to provide me an explanation. Thank you.

Unreliable.

Unreliable service.
Called them. Customer service says it may be due to seller/sender (who used their premium service and was meant to arrive in 24-48 hours) but sender says theres no problem on there end. Called them again and was told that oh, it had missed the truck. Their website says its should have arrived yesterday. Whats a premium service? What excuses are just made up? This is not the first time this has happened to me with StarTrack.

Hi Josh, Ted here.
Have you got this parcel's consignment number?

Absolute crap of a service

Hi Tadaachi,
I'm sorry to hear that your parcel was lost in transit. If you've got the replacement's consignment number handy, I'd be happy to look into its status for you. -Ted

Sam M.Sydney, NSW

Driver broke our screen door and just took off.

We get regular deliveries from all sorts of couriers but we just came out after the courier unloaded to find our screen door hanging off. The Star Track driver just took off after breaking it and when contacted, the company took the dishonest drivers word about it. Disgusting way to treat customers. I will never use them for our online business deliveries.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Hi Sam,
I'm sorry to hear that your property was damaged. When you spoke with StarTrack about this, you should have been issued a case number. Do you happen to have held onto that? -Ted

Jason G.

Jason G.Sydney, NSW

Attempted delivery

Attempted delivery? I say crap.....
I was home when I got the notification. I did not here the doorbell ring.
So now I have to wait another day to get my item as I'll be at work when it arrives at the post office.
Not satisfied star track.........But then again speaking from past experience.. I'm not surprised

Hi Jason, Ted here.
I'm sorry to hear that this driver missed you. If you've got your parcel's consignment number handy, I'd be happy to look into its current status for you.

JBruce

JBruceasked

Hi, half of my order arrived earlier today, and the other half said it was "on board for delivery" too, however it never came and the status has now updated to "transferred" at Greenacre. Just wondering why this is and when i will get the other half of my package.
5QAZ50205089

Hi, Ted here.
The other half of this consignment is out with a driver today, so you should be seeing it before close of business.

mitchell f.

mitchell f.asked

Hello, the tracking on my parcel has been updated to delivered. I have been home waiting and nothing has been received. I have attempted to contact StarTrack regarding this but no services are available on today. 33RKG0000544

Mel

it probably means the driver stole it or through it in the bin. Seems to be the standard with this lot sadly. Check the other reviews. It amazes me that big companies continue to use them.

Hi Mitchell,
This parcel didn't travel with us. It was sent via Australia Post's "Express Post" service. As such, it's best to address queries regarding it to Australia Post directly. -Ted

Pauly

I have the same problem with you the status showing Delivered but when I check in the mailbox and check at home it nothing, normally if no one home they gonna put the card in mailbox but I was found that the driver just left it with security building. I know because I call to check with star track call centre and the call center staff told me the name of the one that sign to take my parcel and it is a security building name. it not supposed to give it someone that unauthorised.

Christinaasked

Hi,
I tried to track my order and the status says

Status At Delivery Depot at 6:48 pm. I am not sure if that means it has been delivered as the office closes at 4pm.
my consignment number is LMIZ52569938

Hi Christina,
"At delivery depot" means your parcel is at the depot from which it will be delivered. When your parcel is placed onto a delivery truck, it's status will change to "on board for delivery." -Ted

Hi Ted,

Thank you for your reply. Do you know how long it will take for the parcel to be picked up?

Get an answer from our members and StarTrack representatives