StarTrack
1.3 from 3,714 reviews

Your package is our hostage.

Got the day off to get my DELL laptop charger (cause my work depends on it). At the end of the day, it shows as "unsuccessful delivery" while I got the day off for receiving it. And nobody responds over the phone to schedule a pickup. We need no delivery service, just specify a damn place so that we pick our package. I BLAME DELL FOR PICKING THIS CRAPPY COURIER AND NOT GIVING ME ANY CHOICE: what kind of corruption is happening behind the scene? Why should Dell subsidize this sinking ship?
At my current situation, I am happy to drive to their factory to get my charger (or pay a lumpsum to StarTrack to let go of my hijacked charger). Man, nothing works down in Australia (and every minor part of life is challenging)!

Shipping TypeDomestic

Didn't leave card and redirected parcel to a location that isn't open weekends

The title says it all really. No card to say they attempted delivery and the tracking website says it is being held at "AP ALEXANDRIA BH"

We literally have 3 Australia Post offices (all open weekends) within a 5 minute drive from our apartment. It is beyond belief that this company would send the parcel to the one site we cannot collect it from on the weekends - a Mon-Fri Business Hub.

Terrible Terrible Terrible

Zero stars.

Zero stars. 3 days overdue and then tried to tell me it was a failed delivery. The driver didn't even show up. Seems to be a trick of the trade when it suits them. Now I cant even pick up the item in a timely manner because they cant tell me where it is until the next business day. I have a perfectly good PO Box but HP wouldn't deliver to it.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
And the saga continues. So my delivery is not where they told me it was, its somewhere else and apparently according to the rude woman who used jargon only a courier could understand, they are doing me a huge favor by taking it to the Post Office on Monday, for me to collect. If I ever have to deal with these idiots again, I just wont buy the product. Startrack have got to be the most useless, incompetent couriers who ever bought a minivan.

Never EVER EVER deliver - One star is too generous

How Australia Post pay these jokers to deliver packages is beyond me. Time and time again they never manage to drop the parcel off. Other companies, no problem. Star track is hands down a set of time wasters. They drop off your parcel at an equally shocking post office. It is clearly obvious Star track dont care about their reputation. Why would you when your owned by Australia Post and they will use you regardless. If you can avoid this mob do it at all costs.

Third world service.

Shipping TypeInternational
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Hi Adam, I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a negative experience with us. If this review was posted in regard to a specific consignment, feel free to share its consignment number here and I'd be happy to look into any issues for you. -Ted

0 stars if I could

The Delivery of 2000$ computer damaged due to being thrown around and clearly dropped ....I can be assured this company will be closing down soon with this level of service.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Hi, Ted here. I'm sorry to hear that your computer was damaged. Do you happen to have held onto its consignment number?

The service and staff are both the same slow and unreliable

Didn’t drop item made excuses for a week driver was rude and left without contact staff in office are unhelpful and tell lies about when they hope to deliver no one knows anything

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Hi Marc, I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a negative experience with us. Have you got your parcel's consignment number handy by chance? -TedOah06788Thank you Marc.

As expected my deliverer has not turned up

As expected when dealing with Star Track, my overnight delivery has turned into a week long debacle where I'm left feeling pretty sure I'll never see my purchase. First email mentions delivery on a Monday. By Thursday its still sitting in a depot, in another city.

Ring to find out whats up. First attempt I apparently hit the wrong option, and was then barked at by some angry employee, as if its my fault we're having this issue. Lady, if the company you worked for could do their job, their ONE job, I wouldn't be here on the phone.

I was eventually told oh, there was a problem with my order, it turned up at the depot late. Ok, well A, thats not my problem and B, that was days ago. It genuinely feels like if i hadn't contacted them my package would just sit in the depot forever (and it still might). Too bad it turned up late (presumably by another Star Track service - but hey, at this point what would you expect.)

So now we're opening a case to find out whats going on - how about you just get someone to go to the depot, and send my package on. We don't need to get Sherlock Holmes in determine what went wrong. We already know: my supplier used Star Track, thats the issue. For some reason he assumed you were a competent company that could fulfil this one, simple task. But Kudos, you showed him,.

Long story short, if you get the option of using Star Track or any other service, like seriously any other service - at this point homing pigeons are probably a quicker and more reliable method, take the other service. Or just send it regular mail - I've already received normal mail that was sent after this package. This company is nothing more than a pack of thieves, stealing hard working peoples money and not fulfilling their services.

Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi, Ted here. I'm sorry to hear that your delivery has been delayed. When this investigation was opened for you, you should have been issued a case number. Have you got that handy by chance?

Startrack don't want to help new Business owners

I am looking at a new business idea and called StarTrack to get delivery rates to fit into my business plan. Only problem is that StarTrack doesn't want to talk to you unless you are already set up as a business. The first question they ask you is what is your ABN number. I don't have one yet as I am exploring the idea. So they won't talk to you if you are not already a business.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Zero stars

My package was delivered to a random person, apparently the delivery man couldn’t walk up a flight of stairs and actually deliver it to the person on the package. Terrible.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Delivery TimeLate
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Ange, I'm sorry to hear that this driver was so careless. Have you got this parcel's consignment number handy by chance? I ask because I can use it to pass along this feedback to the appropriate depot. -Ted

Worst experience!

Im expecting a delivery on the 12th July 2019, later the day I checked the item and it says the status stating it's signed and delivered. No one has ever received or signed any parcel. Terrible! Not suggesting this company to anyone!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Hi Venia, Ted here. Have you got this parcel's consignment number handy?hey Ted, yes consignment number is H1C19859.Hi Venia, I've had a look in the system and it appears that this parcel was sent out with an incomplete address and so returned to its sender (which is why it scanned as having been "delivered.") Apologies for the confusion. -Ted

If I could give zero stars I would

Multiple delivery issues with Star Track. They lost 1 package in transit and lied about attempting to deliver it.

Fast Fwd 3 months and yet again they they advise a delivery time which they don't stick too and make up some excuse as to why.

From now on any supplier who says they use Star Track express for delivery won't be getting my business!

Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi Adrian, I'm sorry to hear that you've had such difficulties with our service. If you've got your recent parcel's consignment number handy, I'd be happy to look into its current status for you. -Ted

Express Post they have had for over 2 weeks and still not delivered

Terrible communication between customer service and driver.

Originally I was left a missed delivery card saying it was left at the local post shop - which after taking time off work to go down and collect it I found out it wasn't there. After multiple phone calls to Startrack about my express posted item they were not able to tell me where it was. After a week they managed to get in contact with the driver and said it would be dropped off the next day and multiple times now I have given the authority to leave at the house if no one was home - somewhere in this process they are unable to get the message across to the driver. Came home to find another missed delivery card - not left at the local post shop - and customer service on phone said that they would re-book to get it left at the house - and this process has been on repeat. I have stayed home on days they said it would be dropped off and still no driver has appeared. Its completely frustrating paying for the convenience of the express post service and still no parcel.

Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi Star, Ted here. I'm sorry to hear that this delivery has turned into such a hassle. When you spoke with StarTrack, you should have been issued a case number. Have you got that or failing that, your parcel's consignment number handy?

Worst experience

Didnt receive a card for a attempted delivery . I tracked my number and it said it was delivered but I hadn't received a thing I called startrack to find out the brainless driver left a card on the ground at my front door ,when I have a mail box and the rude call centre lady didnt accept fault at all and said " it must have blown away in the wind " what a bloody joke . I'm sure I dont have to tell you guys how to do your job but dont leave cards on the ground not good enough .. it took me till 11/9 when I could've collected my package 8/9 .. I didnt receive any notice at all where to collect my parcel until I called hopeless

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi, Ted here. I'm sorry to hear that this driver was so careless. Do you happen to have held onto this parcel's consignment number? I ask because I can use it to pass this feedback along to the appropriate depot.

TERRIBLE!!!

Waited home all day for a delivery of my upgraded phone, as I had to sign for it! Check the online status and it said “attempted delivery” whilst I was home!! The door bell never rang and there was never a van even in my driveway, not even a “sorry we missed you card”. What company employs lazy drivers like this? Judging from the comments, they can’t even manage to do there job going to the places they’re supposed to!

Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi Jody, Ted here. Have you got your parcel's consignment number handy?

parcel of live fish left behind two weeks in a row

if i could give 0 star i would. i live in country S A my parcels arrive in adelaide then should connect thiw delivery to where i live. last two weeks parcels have been left behind NO REASON has been given. the parcel is live fish so that means when they are delivered the next day all dead. the the freight is sent as air.
but they just dont care they get the money but just dont give a crack

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Hi Mark, I'm sorry to hear that your parcels have been delayed. There are areas, particularly regional ones, where delivery does take an additional business day (because the parcel is passed along to a second delivery agent. If you've got one of your parcels' consignment numbers handy, I can use it to determine whether you live in such an area. -Tedi do not live in such a area, i have already spoken many many times to your head office.also i checked with the "sales" side of your company before i started to do this, i was fully assured all was ok. so ted try again

Something needs to be done

Stayed home all day for a parcel that was to be left in a safe place, they took it to the post office and said delivery attempt failed!! This is not the first time this has happened, something needs to be done for them to do the job they are paid to do.

Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi Greenfairy, Ted here. I'm sorry to hear that our driver missed you. We do have some senders who insist upon a signature upon delivery even if the receiver prefers otherwise. If you've got your parcel's consignment number handy, I'd be happy to check whether your parcel was from one of them.I was here ALL day waiting for it no attempt to deliver was made

[Name Removed] in tracking was rude and unhelpful

Asked for delivery to be reattempted. Was nothing but polite and she was incredible abrasive. When I politely asked her what I had dont to deserve it she got very defensive.

Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi Zaine, I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our contact centre. Was this parcel successfully redelivered? If not, feel free to share its consignment number here and I'd be happy to look into it for you. -TedHi Ted. I tried for 2 days to get it reattempted but I kept getting the same rude agent. In the end I cancelled the order and got the product locally due to the issues. My only regret is now the seller has to deal with you to get their product back.

Liars and thieves

I recently had the misfortune to have this company partially deliver my parcels. The driver lied to my partner to get her to sign the delivery note knowing that a parcel was missing. He then went in to say that he would return with said missing parcel... 4 days have passed and nothing .. star track are looking into it ..... this driver is a liar and a thief ... star track is useless

Delivery TimeOn Time
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi, Ted here. I'm sorry to hear that this parcel is unaccounted for. When you spoke with StarTrack, you should have been issued a case number. Have you got that handy by chance?

My Amazing Star Track Experience.

Ordered an upgraded phone from optus.. received a text yesterday from star track advising me it’s being delivered today please have ID handy... so I figured, why not stay home and make this painless..

How wrong was I.
He left a card after I had been relentlessly watching my letterbox since 6 am!!! I swear star track delivery drivers must be trained in ninja quality stealth, bcuz I didn’t even see the van!!

Called their amazing customer service to be met w ‘toula’ ... worlds finest CSR rep who showed me her field of ..... and it clearly lay barren... so no luck there. Hmph.

Tried optus who were of course as annoyed as I..& moreso apologetic. Tried to resolve it and have it redelivered only to be faced w the barren field of f...s I, myself was shown.

Moral of this story is folks.. if u have a delivery get yourself a homing pigeon, book an Uber for it or hell, stand back and throw it as hard and far as u can and u will have a better chance of getting a successful delivery than you will w star track ‘express ‘ bwahahaa.

SHAME ON YOU!!

Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi, Ted here. I'm sorry to hear that our driver missed you. I'd need your parcel's consignment number to confirm, but Optus generally sends their freight Premium, which goes to a local post office in the even that the driver misses you. Again if you don't mind sharing that parcel's consignment number, I can also use it to advise the appropriate depot regarding this driver's too-quick departure from your premises.

the worst courier you can find in sydney area. their service even worse than their boss australian post.

being waitng for deliveries from startrack for a week and no one come. they just say can not find my address. but australian post deliver to my address every day.

Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi Kai, Ted here. Have you got this parcel's consignment number handy?