Untrustworthy

I ordered a parcel from Amazon, which was supposed to be delivered the next day. I tracked the progress and waited for the delivery. No courier arrived. I received a text saying that they were unable to deliver. Then they marked the parcel as having been delivered. When I complained other than requesting a tracking number, nothing was done. Bad company.

KentPerth, WA

Add an extra 2 days to that ETA Date

StarTrack are a bunch of liars. I don't care if my parcel is delivered late, that's fine. But please TELL ME that it's late. Don't just leave me hanging while still claiming that it's arriving on the 10th of November when it's CLEARLY not going to. Get someone to send me an SMS or an Email, or SOMETHING I don't care what it is. You'd think a multi-million dollar corporation would have the resources to send a FREE EMAIL to someone to let them know that.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Hi Kent,
I'm sorry to hear that this delivery was delayed. Have you got the parcel's consignment number handy by chance?
-Ted

4.9
Ozspain

OzspainMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incompetent

Tracking shows consignment bouncing around between depots, customer service use the standard COV-19 excuse for delays, but finally admitted they are ticked off they didn't receive Cartier watches as their superiors did, so they are all on a go slow.

No doubt will have to end up lining up at an obscure Post Office waiting in line only to sent off on another goose chase.

Avoid them if at all possible.

Dineth A.

Dineth A.Perth, WA

No attempted delivery or card. Item returned to Sydney

We were home all day and no one knocked or left a card. The item has already returned to Sydney from WA. Ridiculous service. Normally they are meant to be held for a week at a Depot?

Hi Dineth, Ted here.

W J GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely Useless

Hi, Ted here.
Have you got this phone's consignment number handy?

W J G

It’s I2BZ01937026. I’ve already been advised by a Telstra out that’s been sent back. Can you reverse your course action.

Still not reply?

SaraPerth, WA

I would give 0 star

The courier guy didn't bother ringing my doorbell and left a we missed you card. I was home all day and heard the van pull up. I'm assuming because it was a slightly large package he couldn't be bothered. Why do i have to go all the way to welshpool depot (25 minute drive) to pick up my package...Why couldn't it be taken to a local news agency or something . It's just ridiculous. Paid for incompetent service...I wont order from any company that uses star track again. I dont have the time to drive all the way to depots just because your drivers are too lazy.

Hi Sara, Ted here.

Star T.StarTrack

This parcel scans as awaiting your collection at the Welshpool DC.

Michael H.

Michael H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another incompetent courier

Startrack left us a 'sorry we missed you' card in the letterbox despite the whole family being home all day. There was no knock, no doorbell rung. Not sure how it's that hard to do either of those two things but they've achieved it. Not for the first time either.

Hi Michael, Ted here.
Have you got this package's consignment number handy? I ask because I can use it to let the appropriate depot know about this.

NADY171

NADY171Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Utterly Useless

This company NEVER attempts to deliver items to our address EVER, even though there is someone always at home. They ALWAYS just walk up and leave a card in the mailbox even though our front door is less than 10 steps from the letterbox. We live in town, not on a property its not really that difficult. Drivers are just Lazy in my opinion. And it was also the same story pre-covid.

VIvSydney, NSW

StarTrack fails to deliver - again!

The tracking details showed that an attempt was made to deliver the parcel but there was no one home and the parcel was delivered to the local Post Office. The parcel has now been collected from the post office. The delivery note on the parcel has a note stating (Leave At The Door If Not At Home). There was someone at home. The front door was open with a locked security grille. There was no note left to indicate an attempt had been made to deliver the parcel. The security video does not show anyone ringing the door bell at anytime during the afternoon. This is the second occasion in recent months where we have experienced exactly the same issue with StarTrack.

Hi Viv, Ted here.

Left Package Without Permission

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Hi Kiera, Ted here.
Have you got this parcel's consignment number?

th3p03t

th3p03tSydney, NSW

Worst , no integrity / professional ethics .

I was waiting for a priority package (status @8:40 am) which was onboard for delivery.

I was home all day waiting for it and polling my mail box every 3 hours and had been a watchdog .

At 8:50 pm the status changes to “attempted delivery “
There was no one at my door and no “missed card “ left as well .

Unethical , they are lazy liars.

Delivery TimeLate

Hi, Ted here.
I'm sorry to hear that this driver left so quickly (and failed to leave a card.) If you don't mind sharing this parcel's consignment number, I'd be happy to check what the system says about this attempt.

Paul D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting service... unfit to be in the service industry!

Hi Paul, Ted here.
When you spoke with StarTrack, you should have been issued a case number. Have you got that or failing that, this parcel's consignment number handy by chance?

Slack

Told I had missed my delivery... I was at home with my front door wide open the entire day. Clearly the driver did not even bother trying to deliver it. A shame, as previously had only positive experiences with startrack.

Delivery TimeOn Time

RustyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

In the dog house as anniversary gift delayed

Wifes anniversary gift was meant to arrive on 16th it is now the 18th. Still no movement on the parcel if it doesn’t arrive by 5pm I will be in the dog house. It is simply not good enough. Cartier watches.

Update: 19th: still no movement. Imagine getting no gift for your first anniversary. Thanks Startrack.

Hi Rusty, Ted here.
I'm sorry to hear that this delivery has been delayed. Have you got its consignment number handy by chance?

Rusty

Already reported the thing. Getting nowhere, I understand there are heaps of cases but common. At least follow up the escalated cases. 4SJZ13740527. Doubt you can help. Prove me wrong.

Rusty

Failed! There is a reason why your rating is 1.3. You asked me a question 5 hours ago. Still nothing

4.3
3.6
Mark R.

Mark R.

Worst courrier in Australia and that's saying something...

Constant missed pick-ups, over-charging and delayed deliveries.
I have 9 years experioence with other couriers and hands down Startrack takes teh cake for teh least reliable and most expensive for the level of service.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Andrei

Andrei

No worth using them.

They left my parcel at the post office and saying that they couldn’t deliver as nobody was at the delivery address and they left a card. I was whole day in the office and did not see them, nor card received.

Hi Andrei,
I'm sorry to hear that this driver missed you. Do you happen to have held onto this parcel's consignment number?
-Ted

Hang

HangSydney, NSW

order haven't come

I've pre-ordered the new Iphone 12 pro max and was meant to recieve it yesterday, however have not recieved anything or a email regarding my order. when i tried tracking it, it is still currently at the depot location in sydney. when does my order arrived??????

Hi Hang, Ted here.
Do you mind sharing its consignment number?

LAZY DRIVERS

If I could give it zero I would, I received a email saying a card was left as no one was home and to collect my parcel from the post office,I work from home and my office window faces my letter box, I never saw anyone & No card was left ether. StarTrack Drivers are the most UNRELIABLE,LAZY

Hi Mike,
I'm sorry to hear that this delivery has turned into such a hassle. Do you happen to have held onto the parcel's consignment number by chance? -Ted

Wiill B.Gippsland, VIC

Same old!

Once again incorrect tracking info, given new date for delivery Contacted by Post Office to say item had arrived, Startrack d river said no one home/ carded for Post Office. Strange because I worked in my driveway all day. Yet driver scanned at 12:00 to say no one home. I live on a rural property other courier company's have no issue. But several times now Startrack fails to find anyone home!

Delivery TimeLate

Hi Will, Ted here.

Juan G.

Juan G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very bad service.

I received a card telling me "your consignment has been returned to our* depot" It's so confusing and now I don't have any idea what I have to do.... bad bad bad service.

Delivery TimeNever Collected