ttkpkh

ttkpkhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service From Justin

I applied to refinance my investment loans with State Custodian online, Justin from State Custodians contacted me. I have several loans to refinance, there are a lot of documents to process. Justin guided and helped me go through the whole process smoothly from the application to the formal approval.
Thank you very much Justin.
I am very happy with the loans and services provided by State Custodians.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

KTM

KTMSydney Surrounds, NSW

The BEST Customer Service!

Loan used for:First Home
Juliet L.

Juliet L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and guidance during my loan process!

Loan used for:Investment Property
Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Good company to deal with and great rates

I engaged State Custodians to refinance my existing mortgage. The existing interest only mortgage was reaching the end of its 5 year term and was no longer at a competitive rate. I was attracted to State Custodians on the rates offered and reputation. I consider mortgage finance to be a commodity product. In order to offer such good rates and keep their cost low an organisation such as State Custodians will not dazzle you with service and rapid turn around on execution. Pre-approval was quick and, as it turns out, accurate and honoured through provision of subsequent finance.
Progress on the execution was predictable and the staff at State Custodians courteous and helpful.
Very happy with the experience.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Awesome customer service, amazing rates

My lending specialist Justin was very helpful and was able to meet deadlines. State custodians had competitive interest rates and great overall package. Thank you again, happy first home buyer!

markk0078

markk0078AU

Excellent example of a customer service lender

I had a very good experience dealing with State Custodians. Their rates were 0.5% less than the nearest lender in my situation. I worked with Justin and he continually kept me updated throughout the process and was very professional even when there were some hurdles to overcome. I would definitely recommend

Loan used for:Second Home

Cheap rates, helpful staff

State Custodians offered competitive rates and the application process was pretty simple and they didn't demand intrusive levels of paperwork (some lending institutions want details of all your bank accounts).
Staff, especially Leo, were very helpful and patient at addressing my many queries as it was my first mortgage.

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Great deal and easy application

I was astonished about the very competitive rates provided by State Custodians! They've pretty much smashed the competition and secured my family a great deal saving us almost a decade of interests!
The application was super smoth and the staff super helpfull always keen to help and clarify the minimum details giving me confidence to work with them.
Well done!

Sam

SamHobart, TAS

A smooth application and approval process

Leo was fantastic to deal with. The whole process was relatively quick and smooth. State custodians offer acompetitive rate and customer reps such as Leo are knowledgable, friendly, quick to respond and easy to understand.

Loan used for:First Home
J Hodgson

J HodgsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superb customer service with no fuss application process.

When looking to refinance our home loan Charlotte Morgan from State Custodians contacted me and offered us an impressive Interest rate of 3.15%. The entire process was a breeze. The application process was done all online with the expected paper work needed. Charlotte was extremely helpful and kept me well informed throughout the whole process, it was done seamlessly. Would definitely recommend State Custodians.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Louise M

Louise M

Easy process

I applied to refinance my investment loan with State Custodian because they had the best rate I could find for my loan. The application process was entirely online which made it extremely easy. At all times I new what I had to do and what I needed to provide. Tenille kept me fully informed along the way and was able to promptly answer any questions I had and helped me make decisions along the way.

Jabooki

JabookiAlice Springs, NT

Smooth transaction all the way

We had 3 investment loans for over 5 years with a major bank, which was unwilling to lower our interest rate below mid 4%. We shopped around and decided to go with State Custodians at 3.4%. Like most refinances, our situation wasn't black and white. I am 65 and my wife 58, both still working. From our initial call and the expected requests for paperwork, Hannah was always on hand to answer all our questions. All costs were laid out and except for an unknown break fee from the previous bank, there were no hidden fees encountered. It took about a month from that initial call to settlement last week and appeared seamless from our side. It was easy to set up our accounts online and we look forward to a long-term relationship.

State Custodians - very happy with my experience

From the time I submitted my loan application to settlement day everything went very smooth. After submitting all the documentation for my application Leo had sent it to the credit team for assessment and indicative approval was confirmed within the next 24hours. Valuation was then ordered and formal approval was issued within 24hours of the valuer sending the report. Loan documents and settlement process was very simple. Interest rate of 3.65% for interest only was one of the most competitive in the market. Overall very happy with State Custodians and especially with Leonardo Gonzales the Lending Specialist.

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Applied for a loan with state custodians through Leonardo Gonzales. He was a great help and made the process easy. Good rate and no problems with settlement. Would highly recommend to others.

Rally dude

Rally dudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Service. Full online submission. Good turn around

I have only just received formal approval so I can only comment on the application process and rates.
I found everyone I talked to be very helpful
I was able to submit all my documents within a week of deciding to go ahead.
Everything I have submitted was done online.
It took State Custodians about a week to two weeks to process my documents, but I had to add a few additional docs, so that is completely understandable.
I think this has been one of the easiest loan applications I have ever done. For me web-based entry is the simplest and easiest, I can do it any time night or day.
I've never ventured outside the big 4 before, but so far I can't see a reason to go back. The comparison rate is far superior to the big 4.

Glenn

GlennGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy refinance with great rate

Great service from Leo and the team. No surprises and any delays were due to me being slow to provide docs. My former big bank dropped their rate a little but I’m still 0.58% better off with my investment loan.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Satheesh

SatheeshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and lowest rates

We had a wonderful experience with our refinance application. The interest rates were one of the lowest in the market, Justin was very helpful throughout the process and there was no pressure to take up the loan....would recommend highly.

Tee

TeeSydney, NSW

Great rate, great service

Leonardo Gonzales was very helpful, patient and understanding in providing the information I need to approve my refinance application for someone like myself who is a first time home-buyer.
He guided me through the whole process and has answered my question promptly.

I am happy that my application has been approved and look forward to staying with state custodians.

Dianne T

Dianne TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

We also had Hannah look after our application. Hannah is the consummate professional, she was always available to answer our questions, friendly and knowledgeable. We were very happy with State Custodians, the service was exceptional.

Alan

AlanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Service

I had Hannah McNeill look after my application. I found Hannah to be very professional and extremely helpful. There were a number of stumbling blocks along the way however with Hannah’s guidance and assistance these were all overcome .

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Steeden

Steedenasked

Does State Custodians promise you one interest rate and when you re-finance with them, proceed to raise your interest rates after a few months like many others, for instance...??

Hi Steeden,

Thank you for your question.

As a long-standing business with thousands of happy and loyal customers, please be assured that this is not behaviour that we engage in. Due to the nature of the variable rate there are times that it will fluctuate in line with market factors, however, we pride ourselves on being able to offer our customers among the lowest variable rates in throughout the life of the loan.

If you have any further questions it would be best to call us directly on 13 72 62 and speak to a Lending Specialist who will be able to help you, or you can send us an email at feedback@statecustodians.com.au and we can arrange this for you.

Kind regards,

Hugus

Hugusasked

WHere can you get money out with State Custodians without charge?

Hi Hugus,

Thank you for your question. There are a number of ways you can access your available funds. The loan comes with a free Visa Loan Access Card that can be used to make purchases via EFTPOS or withdraw cash via ATMs. Four banks that do not charge ATM fees are CBA, NAB, Westpac and ANZ. Other ATMs will advise you if there is going to be a transaction at the time of use.

You can also transfer funds available funds into your nominated bank account, or make bill payments using BPAY.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Lee

Leeasked

On your website, it says:
State Custodians variable interest rates across standard* products will decrease by 0.18%pa for existing and new loans on 26 June 2019.
*Includes Low Rate Home Loan, Breathe Easy, Peak Performance and Standard Variable loans. For other loans please contact our Customer Care team on 13 72 62.

The last sentence seems really dodgy, because it is telling me that there will be no rate cut for a lot of existing customers, as your company is implying there will be separate reviews for existing customers if and only if they call up. However, property prices are in distressed and many customers will likely have unfavorable LVR, and I am going to guess that your company will say there will be no rate cut for these customers. This goes against the will of RBA as the recent rate cut is precisely designed to reduce mortgage distress. In fact, ASX 30 Day Interbank Cash Rate Futures Implied Yield Curve shows that there will be two more 0.25% rate cut this year on August and December (correct as of 14th June 2019).

So, can you please honestly tell me, on what basis rate cut is not passed to existing customers. What loan type (Line of Credit, I/O etc)? Does LVR play a role here? This needs to be communicated publicly with full transparency.

Dear Lee

Thanks for your question, and please don’t fear as all our variable rate customers will be receiving a reduction in rate. The vast majority of our customers have a Low Rate Home Loan, Breathe Easy, Peak Performance or Standard Variable loan and hence will be subject to a decrease of 0.18%pa. The loan LVR, or whether it is a Line of Credit does not impact this.

The only exceptions to this are some of our older loans that are funded by external funding sources and loans for credit impaired borrowers. There are a number of different scenarios due to the range of funding sources that apply to these loans. Although they will receive a decrease in variable rate, they won’t all be decreasing by the same amount. Due to the vast array of different scenarios applicable to these loans it is not practical for us to outline the changes on our website.

We hope this provides the clarity and reassurance that you’re hoping for. If not, please send your contact details to feedback@statecustodians.com.au and we’ll take a look at your loan for you.

Once again thanks for making contact with us.

Kind regards