Nonna

NonnaSydney, NSW

Don't go there

Purchased an oven & received an immediate online receipt. Then nothing for over a week; called Stax number many times over 4/5 days & they just rang out. Emails went unanswered. I eventually received a missed call & rang back 5 minutes later, but same non-response. Finally a plumber called & said he would install oven; he was very efficient & job finally done. I appreciate that businesses are doing it tough in recent times, but is it too hard to leave a recorded message ("We'll get back to you asap") or reply to email? All very stressful.

Store LocationOnline in NSW
Jsydneysmith

JsydneysmithSydney, NSW

Beware

I paid for a fridge that was said to be in stock. I was then told delivery would be five weeks. I cancelled the order and was told a refund would be available within three days. After one month with no answers to my emails and nobody answering their phone, the next step is a referral to Fair Trading

Store LocationOnline store
Colleen R.

Colleen R.Perth, WA

Obsolete Product, No refund

Paid for a product that ended up being discontinued. Only found out a week later when I sent an email asking when the product would be dispatched. After several emails I am still waiting for my refund. Why is their website allowing people to pay for stock that is obsolete!!!

Stay away

paid for something. Then not available would I like a refund. Yes please. Then nothing. No response. No money. Still waiting 2 weeks later. PayPal says wait a month then take action

Andrew S.

Andrew S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trying for over a month to get any email or refund

Product I bought didn't exist, no stock and discontinued, Stax offered a refund but it never arrived and after 6 emails with no response I will try leaving a series of bad reviews to see if this prompts anything.

Would never use Stax again, should have read the reviews first.

0 customer service - would NOT buy from Stax again!

Similar experience to the last few people. Ordered a food processor, got an email with the order confirmation but no expected date of delivery. When i logged on to check my purchase, it didn't even come up on my account. I emailed - no response. Tried to call numerous times - no answer. Sent a question on their website - no word back. So I still have no package, no refund and no response. The worst customer experience I've had so far!

Angela

AngelaHunter Region, NSW

Terrible - unable to contact product paid not delivered

Ordered & paid for microwave. Email saying not available for 2-3 weeks. Offered to refund in email. Called multiple times (ph rings out), emailed 3 times (no response). Appears like a FAKE company??? Buyer Alert. Anyone else had problems? Stax appliances please respond!

Store LocationInternet

TamerSydney

Product not delivered. Phone rings out. Emails not replied to. Money not returned. Buyer beware.

Buyer beware. Purchased but not delivered and well past delivery date. No replies to emails. Phone calls ring out. Have left me in the dark with no updates nothing. Rang over 20 times, phone would rings out. Try calling them to test this advice. Emailed several times, no reply. Eventually received one email asking if i want delivery or refund. Asked for refund and a phone call. Still waiting on it. No communication at all from the company with how they intend to refund or any replies to my request for a phone call. Still waiting for my money.

Store LocationHomebush NSW
Tamer

Went through paypal, created a dispute. Several weeks later, received my money back. Company just refused to give me back my money until paypal got involved.

Terrible customer service, product not delivered

I ordered a 2 burner cooktop and heard nothing for 7 weeks. When I enquired I was told that the product was discontinued and would I like a cooktop from a different brand. This was despite no suggestion on the manufacture website that the product was discontinued. Stax continue to advertise this product for sale with a 5-7 days dispatch time.

Amazing pizza

Love the pizza oven. Arrived quickly and an easy purchase process. Can only cook 2 pizzas at a time, but they came out great. Heats up quickly and maintains temperature well.

Great Service

I ordered a wooden bread box, and it arrived damaged in shipping. They promptly arranged a replacement which arrived quickly and with no damage. Great service and I'd absolutely buy from them again.

Chef 90cm Cooktop CHS942WA

Purchased a Chef 90cm Solid Element Cooktop White CHS942WA to replace damaged cooktop in our flat. Purchase price was competitive and was delivered on time and as described. Would purchase from this supplier again.

Lynne L.

Lynne L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A series of unfortunate service

Carol Napoli

Carol NapoliSydney, NSW

Happy customer.

I am an elderly lady and I found ordering was most easy. Very good price and prompt free delivery. I will recommend your company to family and friends and will use this service again.

Store LocationOn line

Excellent delivery experience

Fridge wasn't in stock as suggested on website, leading to slight delay on delivery, however when the delivery guys arrived, they did a great job of getting the fridge in, they unpacked and commissioned it and took away all the packaging and cleaned everything up. They then took time to walk me through some of the features and how to set up the water cooler etc.

Find out how Stax Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Cheap prices but average service

I purchased a fridge online, which was one of the cheapest prices that I found. The website promoted 'free delivery', which was the reason why I chose Stax. However, it failed to note that it was a 'limited delivery service' - meaning they 'dumped' the fridge and left. I was lucky they took the fridge into my kitchen.

It would have been a better experience if they took the fridge out of the box and set it up - and then removed the rubbish.

Don't promote 'free delivery' as its misleading and certainly not a benefit at all.

scott

scott

Great Service - highly recommend

Purchased a Westinghouse 60cm Separate Grill Oven White WVE665W for my mother last Monday. Was delivered and installed on Friday by Mas from my appliance dr. Mas very polite and did a great job. Will definetly use Stax again if i need to.

Julian D

Julian DMelbourne

Worst experience, Stax! Never again!

Good service

Friendly order process and super delivery friendly connected machine checked to make sure it did not leak and took all if the rubbish away

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Excellent delivery service

The fridge took a while longer than expected to arrive...however, the delivery men were police and conversive and did a brilliant job of removing the old fridge and installing the new one!
Well done boys!