LKC

LKCVictoria

Scam Alert! Buyer Beware!

AnnieSydney, NSW

Product Delayed - Offered a refund still has not been done

After ordering and paying for a cooktop I was informed via email that the product was delayed
I was give the option for a refund - still no refund this was in December 2020
Unable to contact via phone and my emails are going unread

g soo

g sooSydney, NSW

good value and quality omega oven OO640X

It is good value and quality, warranty is good period too. nice modern look for its price. very easy to clean.

DayaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Give me my money back!!!

I ordered 2 Miele vacuum last year (June). One of them arrived but the other one was sold out. I had to email many times that finally they said the vacuum was sold out. Then I asked for my money back and I'm still waiting! Since JUNE! This is completely disrespectful. They don't answer calls or my emails... DON'T BYU ANYTHING WITH THEM, SUCH A WASTING MONEY!!!

Dayane

After over 6 months this week they transferred my money back. Thanks for that!

epic customer failure

Aircon sold online, but they didn't have stock. Instead of trying to fix, they delayed delivery, repeatedly. I had to put the company that was installing the aircon on hold multiple times. I asked if they could supply an alternative, but instead they just refunded.. weeks later I am no closer to having an item. Thanks for wasting my time

Fixed a product fault quickly

Stay were easy to order from. Our bar fridge arrived with a damaged shelf. Their sales team was quick to respond to my fault report via email and with a follow up call. The replacement part arrived within 6 business days. Superb customer service.

Vince D.

Vince D.Sydney, NSW

Give me what I paid for

Paid for oven in May. Their website claimed standard dispatch times: 2 to 7 working days.
We are still waiting !!!
No effort made by Stax to update us.
You should buy elsewhere. That way you might actually get what you paid for. We haven't .

Store Locationonline
Tansy G.

Tansy G.Far North Queensland, QLD

Not impressed

Company says that it delivers Australia wide so was happy to see this as the local appliance shops don't have a great variety of products. I live near Cairns in North Queensland, not off the beaten track or anything like that, but they told me it was not possible to deliver to my town.

Bill

BillSydney, NSW

Very pleased

Easy to order good follow up and good delivery very happy with product
accurate description and Dimensions, the dimensions were very important as the space was limited ,very competitive pricing overall a good experience

JW1

JW1

Product delayed, can't reach them for a refund

After ordering, I was informed that the product was very delayed and given the option to refund. I asked for a refund and followed up multiple times, but it has been a couple of weeks and they dont respond to me.

Independent

IndependentVictoria

Warning

A month after placing an order we were told the Microwave could not supplied. A month after that our money was still not refunded. Read below for many similar comments from others. If you have been caught start emailing STAX. If no satisfactory outcome is obtained go to your bank and lodge a credit card transaction dispute. The email chain, including a copy of the invoice, will be evidence to support your claim. My bank arranged for a credit back to my credit card.

Murray

MurrayPerth, WA

Fantastic Service

A small delay with delivery but only due to the manufacturer. Stax went above and beyond to maintain communication with me on progress of the order and final delivery of the product. Thank you Stax. Job very well done and happy to recommend.

Louise

LouiseSydney, NSW

Quality product, excellent service, great price

Bought 270L Top Mount Fridge Stainless Steel SR270MLS last week from Stax Appliances. The fridge is fantastic; price (on special) was considerably lower than elsewhere; delivery was the following day (they were most accommodating in terms of my availability). I was on a Zoom call when they arrived. They quietly unpacked the fridge and put it in place with no fuss. As for the aesthetics - the fridge looks great! I love it.

David

David

Delivery

The web site was difficult to understand limitations of delivery and online web chat was not successful but email communication was very satisfactory and problems overcome. Subsequent communication was good.

Nonna

NonnaSydney, NSW

Don't go there

Purchased an oven & received an immediate online receipt. Then nothing for over a week; called Stax number many times over 4/5 days & they just rang out. Emails went unanswered. I eventually received a missed call & rang back 5 minutes later, but same non-response. Finally a plumber called & said he would install oven; he was very efficient & job finally done. I appreciate that businesses are doing it tough in recent times, but is it too hard to leave a recorded message ("We'll get back to you asap") or reply to email? All very stressful.

Jsydneysmith

JsydneysmithSydney, NSW

Beware

I paid for a fridge that was said to be in stock. I was then told delivery would be five weeks. I cancelled the order and was told a refund would be available within three days. After one month with no answers to my emails and nobody answering their phone, the next step is a referral to Fair Trading

Store LocationOnline store
Colleen R.

Colleen R.Perth, WA

Obsolete Product, No refund

Paid for a product that ended up being discontinued. Only found out a week later when I sent an email asking when the product would be dispatched. After several emails I am still waiting for my refund. Why is their website allowing people to pay for stock that is obsolete!!!

Stay away

paid for something. Then not available would I like a refund. Yes please. Then nothing. No response. No money. Still waiting 2 weeks later. PayPal says wait a month then take action

Store LocationOnline
Andrew S.

Andrew S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trying for over a month to get any email or refund

Product I bought didn't exist, no stock and discontinued, Stax offered a refund but it never arrived and after 6 emails with no response I will try leaving a series of bad reviews to see if this prompts anything.

Would never use Stax again, should have read the reviews first.

0 customer service - would NOT buy from Stax again!

Similar experience to the last few people. Ordered a food processor, got an email with the order confirmation but no expected date of delivery. When i logged on to check my purchase, it didn't even come up on my account. I emailed - no response. Tried to call numerous times - no answer. Sent a question on their website - no word back. So I still have no package, no refund and no response. The worst customer experience I've had so far!

Ivano N Wanvilai I.

Ivano N Wanvilai I.asked

Hi Stax,
Can you please let me know, how long it takes to reply to an email or how long it takes to answer a phone call? I purchased a product which was apparently in stock and roughly 7 days for delivery before purchasing, and after purchasing the product, I received an email from Stax's with my order details, thanking me for the pre-order purchase and the estimated date of delivery and that a Stax's representative would be in contact with me on my chosen mobile number.
I was also advised I could check the status of my order at any time, by reviewing my order under my account or by contacting Stax's.
The estimated delivery data has been and gone with no contact or update, so I decided to try and contact Stax appliances only to find no one answering the phone or responding to emails, and to top it off, my Stax account order details which was in a status of processing, is now deleted/missing from my account and it states no items have been ordered under my account and when I try and track my order using the order number on my receipt of purchase, I'm advised that my order can not be found and to contact customer service.
Can someone please contact me to advise me the status of Order number # 145007676 or provide a refund so I can purchase the item from a reputable company that knows how to conduct business.

Regards,
Ivano

Annie

I would not recommend this company no one ever calls you or takes months to respond to emails

Dayane

they took 4 months to pay me back about a vacuum that I never received. Also, they said that they don't answer calls only by email. Unfortunately I don't recommend them.

cindy

cindyasked

email - [email removed]
I am looking at purchasing a gas oven.
Its say delivers and installs in Sydney.
I am in Lisarow Central Coast - I this included in sydney?

cindy 0424546255

Cath Walker

Cath Walkerasked

Do you have the Emilia 80cm dual fuel cooker in stock?

Fired Up
Fired Up

I dont but have you thought of asking STAX ?

Stax A.Stax Appliances

Hi Cath Walker,

If you are referring to DI865EI4 then they are available to order. Please call us 02 9716 5600 to discuss delivery options. Product link is https://www.staxappliances.com.au/emilia-80cm-stainless-steel-dual-fuel-cooker-with-electric-oven-di865ei4.html

Kind Regards,