Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Maz
MazSydney, NSW

Delay and then a huge price hike without notification

Stegbar
Alexis P.Stegbar

Flyscreens

I had problems on removing fly screens - contact with Robert Mitchell/Kotara was first class as fitting clips that had broken were replaced (Large Clips) along with Fitting Instruction 129 - This allowed me to successfully remove/replace the screens. As a lay "Octogenarian" it was good to do this, however I wonder if a more "user friendly" design would allow speedier removal/refitting for "lay persons"/???? One point I suggest that the Large Clips could be better designed as my experience with Plastics they can become more brittle with age/heat etc. I replaced 10 of these clips on 6 windows - no problems with Small Clips.
Overall very happy with contact/service from staff at Kotara - regards Warwick G

Oaty
OatySydney, NSW

Zero Quality and avoid the warranty

I had Stegbar install a shower screen in a new house, which was bent and leaked. I complained to my builder and they convinced Stegbar (reluctantly) to replace it. In the end two more times, each one worse. Now screen number 3 is very bent and leaks. Stegbar has refused to replace. Stegbar is one of the companies that likes to hide behind the 'interpretation' of the NSW specifications and want to argue that the bend (I can see from a metre away) is only 1mm bent. They agree it's bent but won't replace. DO NOT USE Stegbar.

Katrina
KatrinaSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service - Alison Reid

We submitted our plans to Alison Reid and the customer service I received was above and beyond. Alison provided essential information that was not obvious to us. Thank you Alison because you have been a gem and I hope to deal with you again.

Jacky Kovacs
Jacky KovacsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Well done Stegbar

Siteline windows and doors. Fabulous products. Great design and organising of install by sales rep Greg Bass and Radhika from head office. Very professional. Few issues as with any building project but they were quick to fix.

Col
ColSydney, NSW

Amazing product and service

I am over the moon with my two new dressing rooms/ wardrobes.
Natalie at Taren Point store was outstanding! From the start of the experience Natalie was very professional, warm, friendly and product savy. She went above and beyond to please us and make the experience stress free.
Andrew, who installed the robes, also was outstanding! He was also very professional, thorough, and ensured that every detail was completed to perfection.
Thank you Stebar Taren Point!

Karl
KarlSydney, NSW

Great product

The caviar builders installation team were professional ,quick , on time and friendly , explaining the process and extremely courteous. The Stegbar product is amazing with a great warranty and looks spectacular

Michelle Todd
Michelle ToddIllawarra, NSW

Chris Fury always solves complex problems and delivers.

She is a keeper. Always helpful, funny as a lark, and delivers in sometimes difficult frameworks. (I put her under pressure). Would always buy from Stegbar Wollongong. Thank you ever do much Christine.

Jules
JulesSydney, NSW

Alexandria Showroom - Worst Customer Service

Find out how Stegbar NSW compares to other Home Renovators

Happy with product & service.

Received exactly what I wanted only a few days later than originally advised. Very happy with the service & our sliding serving windows. Now all we need to do is install them.

johnfava
johnfavaSydney, NSW

Walk in Wardrobes

I had a Walk in Wardrobe built and me and my wife are very happy with the quality and finish.
Marcelo our sales and service contact and Anthony the installer were very helpful and easy to deal with. Thank you gents.
John

Wayne G.
Wayne G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Ultimate customer service experience

Roslyn, Alison and all the team at Taren Point were fantastic from the beginning with product selection, price and after sales service going up and above expectations. If you need aluminium doors and windows don't waste your time going anywhere else getting prices go straight to Stegbar where you will receive customer service like it should be.

Fantastic customer service

I would like to say Roslyn and Allison from the Tarren Point store went above and beyond to help us out with our enquires . Cannot thank them enough . Great customer service .

SBM
SBMSydney, NSW

Check your warranty

Great service and products!

Great customer service from Brad who was very patient communicating back and forth while determining the correct measurements and costings for a job with a few elements including a quite complex bay unit with doors to fit an existing opening.
Everything was delivered on the day that was advised and the units have now been installed by our builder and are stunning!
Great quality!