Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Rates and Fees

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and product

Steve Guymur was great with helping us understand the requirements for two new shower screens and a mirror. He has in-depth knowledge of the Stegbar products and has many handy tips to save time and money.

Nisha
NishaBrisbane

Replacing all windows in the house

I selected Stegbar for the job, based on cost and quality of their product. The installation was done by Sam and Marty in one day. Excellent workmanship. Thank you team.

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shower screen installation

Wayne
WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Customer Service!

I am a builder who needs to order windows and doors frequently. Every order I place with Stegbar is carried out seamlessly and I am always happy with their service. I must thank my salesperson Hayley Harman who is constantly on top of our quotes and orders. She is always a pleasure to deal with and makes each and every order a stress-free experience.

Great Service

Steve Guymer from Fortitude Valley was a great help to me when deciding the best doors for all my wardrobes. He offered suggestions and went the extra mile to get my order underway quickly.

Ozmadian
OzmadianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wardrobe doors - very happy

Steve Guymur from the Stegbar sales team came to do the measure-up and quote for our Hiro wardrobe doors. He was on time, quick, professional and friendly. Thanks so much !

Warren Hines
Warren HinesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Very responsive and addressed all questions promptly
Made sure all the order details were correct.
Great customer service and always follows up with a call and always professional and polite
Thanks guys

Recently installed aluminium sliding glass doors

We are delighted with the new sliding doors. I also wanted to let you know that Sam, who installed our doors did a fantastic job. He was very friendly and professional in his approach and work. Often good tradesmen are not enough acknowledged.

Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful work

Stegbar replaced my old casement and hopper windows with brand new aluminium sliders. 11 new windows in total. They were easy to deal with from the outset and Sam did an amazing job and beautifully finished my new windows. I am very pleased and if the time comes to replace my other windows, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Quality upgrade

Taking Stegbar’s advice on best choice to upgrade our balcony doors, we chose the triple panel bifold option in white. The result was a visual transformation of the space improving the liveability of the unit

Dean
DeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and good product

Very happy with the result. Good customer service and a good price. Will be buying again in the near future.

Amanda S
Amanda SSouth East Queensland, QLD

So pleased we chose Stegbar!

Ian Davies
Ian DaviesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service excellent

Lisa Deane provided very prompt and obliging customer service regarding a post installation issue with my Stegbar shower screen sliding door.

SamC
SamCSunshine Coast

Poor service

Poor service. Extremely slow to provide quotes if at all. Do not return calls or emails. Did not provide any information with regards to product selection. The windows were supplied with the wrong finish but are of acceptable quality however I could not recommend ordering through the fortitude valley outlet.

Stegbar
Alexis P.Stegbar
Peter H.
Peter H.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience ever!!!!

I recently had Stegbar in to fit new wardrobe doors in my nursery. I can honestly say this is the worst installation job I’ve ever seen bar none. Not only was a mess left (couldn’t even bother cleaning glass), the bottom rails weren’t even glued and lifts straight up, other bits weren’t glued or fitted properly. Seriously a horrible job overall and would NEVER recommend Stegbar to anyone or buy anything off these muppets again. You have been warned!!!!!

Stegbar