Stella Canvas

4.1

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Great communication and always a quality product. I'm happy to call myself a 'regular'.

Always satisfied with my orders. Will continue to use Stella Canvas, who provide excellent service, attention to detail, true colour, clarity, framing & packing.
Super happy with how my paintings are reproduced.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
gibrate1
gibrate1Benalla

accurate colour reproduction

Far better quality than commercial in store printing places at competitive pricing. The colour reproduction is spot on to submitted image and the scaling is perfect. Online ordering system is ever easier than in store.

*canvas on left

David Tomkinson
David TomkinsonIllawarra, NSW

Quality canvas

Have used Stella Canvas many times and have never been disappointed. Quality at a good price. Delivery has always been prompt and safe. I have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Z. Simpson
Z. SimpsonIllawarra, NSW

New owners are fabulous and their quality is top notch.

Just hung a fabulous canvas print from Stella Canvas. Their customer service has been refreshing. They were in contact during the whole manufacture of my custom print. Having had visited their workshop, I was excited that the entire print and assembly of the each canvas is done locally and not outsourced to cheap printshops overseas. Looking forward to ordering another print soon.

Jules
JulesSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Canvases by Stella.

My canvases arrived quickly and are of great quality. The webpage was easy to order through and I’m getting lots of compliments. I’ll be ordering more soon. Thanks Stella Canvas

Phil ThomsonSouthwest, VIC

Exceptional value, superb quality and wonderful friendly service.

Phil Thomson

Fantastic Service, Awesome print.

I had used Stella a few years ago and had no complaints. They may have been some problems later on but the new owners certainly take pride in their work and kept me well informed of the job progress.
If you have doubts about the photo quality then speak to them before committing. I was confident that my photo was OK and could not be happier with the resulting canvas.

Cathy W
Cathy WPerth, WA

Great service, great product

This was my first time using Stella Canvas. Our canvas arrived today and I'm very happy with the result. I've been even more than happy with the level of customer service. A phone call from Joseph with a suggestion for a change in dimensions to make for a better product, then an email to tell it had been dropped at the post office but to be aware that the bush fires may delay delivery were both very appreciated. Highly recommended!

Joseph Brkic
Joseph BrkicIllawarra, NSW

New Owners

We have taken over the business and have been operating since June 2019 . All reviews previous to this date relate to the previous owner. We accept bona fide wholesale customers and retail customers. We have a history in the printing and sign industry and a passion for photography. All our prints and manufcture are done here in our workshop on the NSW South Coast. We also have a phone number and can be contacted in business hours. See the website, facebook & instagram for details

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

Susie
SusieSydney, NSW

Poor Quality and bad customer service!

We have been using Stella Canvas for at least 5 years now and the quality has always been great.. but this time it arrived from China and the colours were all faded ( I have ordered the same file before and it was perfect). When I contacted customer service, they advised me it was my file and they would not re print it or offer me a refund. How does that make sense?

Emily C
Emily CMelbourne

Disappointing!

Arthur
ArthurGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product & Service!

I am very happy with the canvas prints and the customer service.

Great job will recommend for sure and order again!

Joanne
JoanneSydney, NSW

Happy with Canvas but very dissapointed in delivery time.

The canvas was good, and I was happy with what I received.
However, I am not happy with the length of time it took, almost a month.
And I am not happy with the lack of customer service.
When I emailed to ask about delivery times, I was ignored.

Pam O
Pam O

Amazing job

All 5 Large items arrived in perfect condition.
To say your company did an amazing job wouldn’t be praise enough.
You can be counted upon to show True, RGB colour on READY to hang canvas. I gave Stella a challenge, Vivid Abstract, Aerial shots, and Fire. All perfect
I would not hesitate to send you my photos, because I know, and trust you to do a perfect job in the printing.
I would also like to say, you take it a step further. The packaging was strong and safe from other handlers, the items may run into while traveling to Queensland.