Stella Canvas

Stella Canvas

Disappointing

I was a wholesale client with Stella Canvas for 5 years and had very few issues with them until late 2018. I think the business restructured at this time and I started noticing changes. Exorbitant shipping prices have been introduced for larger prints (e.g. $80 to ship to Western Australia when the print costs less than that, ridiculous!). Prints are now made overseas, were previously made in Australia. One of my largest orders for a client (18 prints) had serious print defects in half the prints. Clear evidence that no Magenta ink had been used (printer probably ran out) - images (attached) were sent to StellaCanvas and they wouldn't re-print without having the customer return the canvases. Massive inconvenience for the customer and the misprint was so blatantly obvious. Wouldn't negotiate, not even with a 5-year wholesale client. Very poor customer communication - expect to wait up to a week to get a reply, makes getting any issues sorted out extremely difficult. 10 business day shipping turnaround is optimistic, expect more like 15 days if you're lucky. In 5 years as their wholesale client, they would never give me their phone number, I always found that so odd!

Poor Quality and bad customer service!

We have been using Stella Canvas for at least 5 years now and the quality has always been great.. but this time it arrived from China and the colours were all faded ( I have ordered the same file before and it was perfect). When I contacted customer service, they advised me it was my file and they would not re print it or offer me a refund. How does that make sense?

Store LocationStella Canvas

Disappointing!

We were happy with the canvas which were printed by them a couples of years ago, so we decided to make another order from Stella Canvas this time. However, the canvas we got this are really disappointing!
We've bought 2 60cm×30cm canvas and 4 20cm×20cm canvas.
Canvas 60×30: the image ratio is wrong. The image of both canvas are "stretched".

Canvas 20×20: When I placed the order, I made sure the images were in the centre. Unfortunately the canvas I got are so disappointing. The images were shifted to left. Also the colours are dull.

I've tried to contact them once I received the parcel. I got a message from the Facebook messages asking me to send a email to their customer service. So I did. However, it's been nearly a week but I still have not heard from them.

Great product & Service!

I am very happy with the canvas prints and the customer service.

Great job will recommend for sure and order again!

Happy with Canvas but very dissapointed in delivery time.

The canvas was good, and I was happy with what I received.
However, I am not happy with the length of time it took, almost a month.
And I am not happy with the lack of customer service.
When I emailed to ask about delivery times, I was ignored.

Amazing job

All 5 Large items arrived in perfect condition.
To say your company did an amazing job wouldn’t be praise enough.
You can be counted upon to show True, RGB colour on READY to hang canvas. I gave Stella a challenge, Vivid Abstract, Aerial shots, and Fire. All perfect
I would not hesitate to send you my photos, because I know, and trust you to do a perfect job in the printing.
I would also like to say, you take it a step further. The packaging was strong and safe from other handlers, the items may run into while traveling to Queensland.

Fantastic job - highly recommend

My order from Stella canvas has just arrived and they are stunning. Compliments on a really wonderful job, they surpassed my expectations for quality, colour and workmanship.

Thank you so very much Stella canvas, I have used a bunch of other canvas printers and yours are by far the best and will only be ordering from Stella from now on. I am so thrilled with your great service and highly recommend to anyone.

Great Quality and Finishing.

I just wanted to praise the work done by Stella Canvas! My canvas arrived yesterday and I am extremely happy with it. I've ordered canvas prints online from 4 other places before and Stella's print is easily the best. I ordered it to donate to a charity auction and I'm so glad it looks so good. I will definitely use Stella Canvas next time. Thanks very much

Terrible customer service

Never again will I order a canvas off this online company. There was an issue with my order due to the stella canvas website checkout page, tried to contact them after the incorrect canvas was sent out. They are only available via email and takes forever to get back to you and will not accept responsibility for their mistakes or offer any form of customer service. Also the production times take far longer than they advertise as well, buyer beware. I had originally used them as they are based in Australia, but other companies who print in China actually have faster turnaround times and better customer service!

Colour was spot on!

Just received my first test order and I am so happy I have found a printer who is priced right and accurately prints my colours. Beautifully taped backing was a nice finish too! I would definitely vouch for these guys, especially if you're as fussy as me with your pics.

Very poor customer service

This company is impossible to contact! Sent several emails regarding my order and to date had no response! If this is the type of customer service they provide, im not expecting good quality printing from them! Would not recommend this company at all not even to my worst enemy!

Excellent Quality Thank you

Thank you to Stella Canvas for supplying us with such a magnificent product and service. I could not believe how good it looked when I came home and saw it and the quality of materials is fantastic. My wife can not take her eyes off it. We will be sure to order another some time soon and will definitely be recommending your company throughout and to all our friends and family.

High Quality / Recommend 10/10

I wanted to let everyone know how pleased we were with the prints we recently ordered for a book launch. The canvases look great, the service from Stella has been stellar (!) and the delivery was early. The canvases were so popular on the night of the book launch that friends and family have asked for them. We will definitely recommend your services. 10/10

Best Quality & Timely Deliver

Just received my first canvas from stella canvas and I am stoked. Came out far better than expected and was quick too. It looks GEM!!

Delighted canvas and the quality

I recently ordered a large canvas. I was apprehensive at first as the prices were so low I was sure the end result would be less than ideal. How wrong I was. I am delighted with the canvas and the quality. It arrived carefully wrapped and looks perfect. I will be sure to recommend you to everyone and have no hesitation in using Stella again.

Don't Order

It has been almost a month and still no product! No customer service at all. Do not order from this company!

Really really happy!

After I had sent in the order & paid (very affordable), I began to have doubts as to whether my prints would turn out ok on canvas. No need to worry as the end result is fantastic! I had zoomed in on photos, then cropped & thought they may lose some clarity, but they are clearer & better than I had hoped for. I was kept informed of the progress from order to shipment via email constantly & cannot fault the service. In fact, I think they will have a few more customers after family seeing my lovely cavasses. Have used Stella Canvas before & will definately use them again. Thank you for for the memories!

True To Colour

I have just received my canvas order today and just wanted to say I am more than happy with the result.
As a photographer I spend a lot of time editing each photo in order to obtain the best results with colour.
I am pleased to say my canvas print is 'true to colour" in every detail.
Customer service was very pleasing as I was informed of each stage of my order.
A big thank you and I will be using you again!

Perfect Way to Capture Memories

I am so thrilled to receive the high quality canvas and in such short time. The professionalism of Stella Canvas was fantastic. I couldn't of asked for a better finished product. I have recommended to all my friends and family. Ill definitely will be back. Thanks again, I can't wait to display this beautiful piece of art of my kids.
High level of workmanship and excellent communication.

Stella Canvas = Stella Results

I have been working with Stella Canvas' on a professional basis for some time now, and find the quality and price to be second to none! I have used other canvas printers in the past that claim to be Aust. owned (but don't stipulate that they're actually printed in China)! Stella are 100% Aust. Owned and Operated, thus my clients Aussie dollars here!
Quality and Price also Australian Owned and Operated.