Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

4.7 from 1,814 reviews

4.7 (1,033)
  • Sizing True to size (1,025) · Slightly small (49) · Slightly large (30) · Very small (8) · Very large (3)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (97%) · Not as advertised (3%)

Unknown

UnknownAustralian Capital Territory

Amazing underwear . Breaths great and is ultra comfortable . Great seller

Easy to navigate and purchase, super fast and absolutely fantastic seller . Size didn't fit and they refunded and sent through the size I needed .

Range is good enough .

Amazing product best underwear yet that I have purchased

Shane

ShaneAustralian Capital Territory

These are the bomb,they are the most comfortable things i have ever worn, I will be buying more in the near future

Fantastic buying experience easy to navigate web site, and punctual delivery, these are the best thing, why they were not around years ago is beyond me, keep up the good work.

Perfect

Just purchased two pair of the trunks and love them. Straight out of the pack they did everything the advertising said they would. Support that does not ride up. Perfect.

AWESOME

The whole process is easy... click-style/colour-pay....easy.
Weather they are fury or shinny no chaf anymore.
Good quality and they look good on or off.
And yes they don’t ride up on ya at all.

aaron

aaronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

their sizing recommendations are wrong

their site suggests getting one size larger.

even going one size larger is not big enough unless theyre ment to be so tight you cant breathe. i bought the long and short ones as i didn't know which would br better. but they're both uncomfortable.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Step One
Greg T.Step One

HorsePerth, WA

Briefs to Step One Boxers convert

Very easy to find and navigate the store, and very quick and easy purchase process. The range of product is very good but I would like to see the Trunks going up to the same sizes as the Boxers are. The quality of the Bamboo Boxers is so far excellent with durability over time yet to be determined.

Horse

Please consider expanding the sizes range of the shorter Trucks to match the Boxers sizes. Regards, Horse.

Bamboo underwear

Best ever bets all others ,I am 75 ,I have tried all underwear ,can not come up to bamboo, underwear ,
I got one pair so good I got 2 more pairs thanks cliffy

Product Appearance As advertised

After 6 months of wearing step one, it's like my body knows if I wear something else and will punish me with chaife

Super easy to order
Value for money underwear
Extremely happy... no more chaife!!

Was skeptical too seeing as though most reviews were super good. Thought StepOne were writing them themselves lol! Anyway 14 pairs later and my body won't allow me to wear anything else.

Excellent Product

I initially purchased two pairs on the recommendation of a mate. After wearing them for the first time I immediately ordered another four pairs. I normally wear briefs however, I have been converted to the step One boxers. They are super comfortable. I did have an issue with the stitching in two pairs. I contacted Step One via email and had a reply within half an hour, on a Sunday! The customer service I received was outstanding. I can not fault Step One. They have a great product, excellent communication and superb customer service. I highly recommend Step One bamboo boxer briefs to anyone considering purchasing them. You will end up buying more!!

Darren S.

Darren S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Surprisingly comfy

I was a bit sceptical at first, but finally after a few weeks of humming and ha’ing I decided to buy one pair to see what all the fuss was about. And Yeah I was totally surprised as they lived up to the rep of being comfy and not having any chafing was a relief, I didn’t want to take them off they were that Comfy. Anyway I am now ordering some more pairs so I can be comfy all week. Cheers
Dazz

Robert Y

Robert YGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most comfortable briefs ever

I have a few different types of briefs from well known to not so well known brands. Some are good and others have eventually been thrown out. I decided to order 1 pair of these after seeing so many ads and excellent reviews. I received my first pair a few days ago and tried them on for the day. As soon as I got home, I ordered another 7!!! Most comfortable briefs I've ever worn. It was a warm day too and I was out for most of it. Best briefs ever and my expensive luxury brands don't compete.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Light and comfortable, arrived in a few days.

Site was easy to follow and use,very clear and helpful pictures to choose from.once ordered the product only took a couple of days to arrive at my door,once wearing them,they are very light and comfortable, hardly notice that you are wearing them.

Kal J.

Kal J.Central West, NSW

Amazing customer service!

I ordered the wrong size and style, I sent them an email and within minutes the correct size and style were shipped out as part of their first pair guarantee, how good is that!?

Takes all the risk out of shopping for underwear online, customer for life!

Marky

MarkySouth East Queensland, QLD

Waist band rolls

Great underwear the only fault is that the waist band rolls and they are uncomfortable on your waist
If they could sort this out they would be so comfortable
Hope to hear back

Amazing product and 5 star costumer service

Super easy to get around on the site and order what I wanted. the boxers are definitely the most comfortable I have ever used.As i have a very active job I was not sure if the boxers would be up to what is advertised, but they definitely were, always in place and super comfy. Was not sure if I ordered the right size, as they felt a bit tight, so they sent me a FREE pair of the size up to try and be sure before getting more, and all that with 2 emails "after hours"

Product Appearance As advertised

One of those rare things that does exactly what it says its going to do.

Spend a lot of time on my feet and walking. Easy to order and on the doorstep in a couple of days. Been looking for something like this for a long time

Timm A.

Timm A.South East Queensland, QLD

Feels like my jewels are wrapped in velvet!

I had seen these advertised heaps lately and decided to give them a go. I don’t usually wear boxer style briefs because they always ride up on me, so I only ordered 1x pair to start with. After my first day of wearing them I was amazed at how comfy they were, so I ordered more to complete my working week. These bad boys make you glide through a hot sweaty day!

Ashley M.

Ashley M.Southwest, VIC

Absolutely love these new boxers feels like you’re not wearing any very comfortable and would really recommend them

Easy to navigate on line
The range is awesome
And great quality product love love love these boxers have purchased 16 pairs all up and will not go back to normal boxers again

Product Appearance As advertised

the best underwear i've ever owned

these are the best jocks i've ever owned wish i'd known about them sooner would've saved me alot of pain and agony due to chaffing great customer service highly recommended

Jack H.

Jack H.South East Queensland, QLD

CUSTOMER SERVICE 101. 100/10

I bought 4 pairs of step one long trunks, i was definitely sucked in by the marketing. After receiving I hastely opened all 4 pairs to wash and have ready asap, I forgot to try 1 pair before opening all. They were pretty snug, not totally uncomfortable but not quite the rite fit.
I messaged step one, I had a response within minutes and now have another pair in the next size up already on the way without even asking for them.
Props to Step One for their customer service, it far exceeds anything you could ask for. It was so simple! I didn't complain I just made a suggestion and now I got to try a more suitable size without being out of pocket.

Thanks Step One, you will be cupping my balls for a while I can imagine :-P