Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

4.8 from 1,241 reviews

Perfect!! My husband loves them

My husband never wore underwear as he didn't find them comfortable, but he absolutely loves these and now wears everyday. Super comfortable and arrived extremely quickly with no fuss . Highly recommend.

Product Appearance As advertised

Best undies I have ever had

Navigating the store was easy as pie. The quality and comfort is why I bought another set of 7. They don't itch, they don't ride up. I've done travelling, racing motorcycles, working on the tools and even skydiving in these and I don't think I'll buy any other pair of underwear!

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for the kind words, Radhesh! :) We are so stoked that we did not disappoint! Happy to be a life-changing business, providing nothing but great comfort! :)

Mate you can't beat the these

Most comfortable jocks I've ever owned, no chafing, they don't ride up and cause any discomfort. They are simply the best and the price is very reasonable for the quality.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks, Benjamin! Stoked to hear you loved the product and the service. Always happy to hear from a Step One convert. Cheers!

Very comfy

navigating the store was easy found what i wanted
there was a big selection if items to choose from just hard to make sure the size is correct
i was satisfied with the product only downfall is the band across the top folds a lot and it keeps feeling like they falling down so gotta keep pulling them up from behind apart from that they are the really comfy to wear and hopefully it will stop the ride up on the thighs

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Wade, thank you so much for leaving a review. The band rolling is usually fixed by changing sizes. We offer a 30-day First Pair Guarantee, so if you'd like to email us at info@stepone.life with your order number and we can send you out a new size to try and if you are still having problems after that, we will give you a full refund on the First Pair you paid for, and you keep both pairs we have sent you. Please get in touch so we can sort it out for you. Thank you!

Not so great

Ordering & delivery is easy & fast, can’t fault them for that.
The product on the other hand doesn’t quite live up to the hype. Yes they keep you dry, yes they prevent chaffing.
Unfortunately as for riding up they fail completely, I feel so uncomfortable every time I stand up as I extract them from places they aren’t meant to be. Feels like every 5min I’m reaching down to pull them back down to where they should be.

Tried to get someone to respond from StepOne, but never got a reply.

Sizing Slightly large
Hey Fabian, If they are riding up this 99% of the time means you might need a different size or style. Step Ones come with a 30-day First Pair Guarantee so if you could email us on info@stepone.life we will send you out a new pair to try and if that still doesn't work, give you a full refund on your First Pair. We like to make sure every customer fits perfectly so please get in touch so we can make it right for you. Thanks GregHi Fabian, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The ride up usually happen when you wear incorrect style or size. Please send us an email at info@stepone.life, we will sort this. Thank you.

where have they been as they are very comfy as you don't know you have any undies on

it was fantastic as I had no trouble finding things and the range was great plus the undies are perfect so comfortable to wear they should have been around long ago

Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Colin, thank you for leaving a review. No worries, Step One is here to stay. :) Cheers for your awesome support!

ALMOST perfect!

Bought 5 X 3XL size Boxers then ordered another 15 X 3XL Boxers for my Giant butt and huge testicles however noticed sadly that the size varies!!! The purple and the Green ones although labelled as [3XL], were significantly smaller than the other 3XL in different colours. Will try to leave another review once I've tried em all. Still more comfortable than many other brands sold in market.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Oz, Thanks for your review! New pairs will always feel slightly tighter than older pairs, but if you feel the size difference is too much, there may be manufacturing issue, if so, we offer a full 12-month warranty, so happy to replace them for you. Can you please email us at info@stepone.life and we can have a look into it for you? Again appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! Greg

First impressions

Wow just received my order can't believe how comfortable they really are. No false advertising here . And Such an easy process for ordering and shipment arrived very quickly definitely will order again thanks guys.:)))

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Wayne. Happy to hear we have lived up to our Ad and the hype! Cheers to your awesome support!

They're great

Super comfortable, do exactly what the ad's say by stopping chafing and not riding up. Heat rash on my groin has stopped. No damage or wear after many washes. Totally recommend.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for the kind words, Peter! Happy to hear we have lived up to the hype. We always aim to provide nothing but great comfort to the fella down there. :) Cheers!

Worth every cent

I ordered 1 pair for hubby to try, yes..I was a little sceptical...quality is fabulous and he loves them so I’m back to order more and start replacing all of his old jocks. Ordering is super easy, delivery was quick and hassle free. Would love to see more colours available.

Product Appearance As advertised
Yay! Thank you for believing in the product. Behind every Step One man, is a woman with great taste in Underwear. :) Cheers.

Best ever

Easy to order and the best underwear I have ever worn,my partner is always going on about me readjusting,now not a word and very comfortable can’t feel them at all.

Pricey, but worth it.

My husband is loving his new undies. He says they're really comfortable.
The website is easy to use, service was great ( follow up emails) and the order arrived quickly.
sure they're more expensive than normal undies, but I feel they're worth it.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for the awesome feedback, Catherine. Women behind Step One men are truly amazing! Cheers for your support. :)

Best ever. Where have they been all my life

This redefined male comfort. I have struggled all my life to find undies that are comfortable. Here they are. Very happy and they tick all the boxes. Well done step one

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for the kind words, John. The designer was just like you, eager to find the best comfy undies down under. :) Stoked to hear you were a convert! Cheers for believing in the product. :)

Without compromise. Best every

Have been using Step One Boxers for what must be nearly 12 months. They are by far the best ever. Comfy, don't ride up..at all. Going to order another batch very soon. Also note. Top quality, Lasting very well.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for leaving us a great feedback. We are truly stoked to come across words from our amazing customers which make us work harder to provide the best undies in the world!

Perfect Jocks

I purchased these for my son now he will not wear any other undies. the online shop was so easy even for an older not very tech savy person. Brilliant range of funky colours, very satisfied and son is very happy.

Product Appearance As advertised
Aww, so sweet of you, Kim! Happy to hear you found the website easy to use. :) We take pride in providing nothing but the best comfort. Cheers for your awesome support.

Sweet Wear

Best underwear i’ve brought. Shame all the colours aren’t available. Still will be buying more. Great fit for my chunky thighs. Top band rolls a bit but no ride up.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Alan, Thanks for leaving a review! Sorry about the stock issues, we are re-stocking this week. The band rolling is usually fixed by changing sizes. We offer a 30-day First Pair Guarantee, so if you'd like to email us at info@stepone.life with your order number and we can send you out a new size to try and if you are still having problems after that, we will give you a full refund on the First Pair you paid for, and you keep both pairs we have sent you. Please get in touch so we can sort it out for you. Regards GregHi Greg, I am still happy with the product even with the band rolling so are keen to stay with what i have. Thanks any way for the offer but my main problem with other brands was riding up which i don't get with step one. Regards, Alan

Amazing comfort that had to be shared

Amazingly comfortable undies, I brought my first pairs a couple of years ago and they eventually worn out. This time I ordered 15 pairs, 5 pairs for me and 5 pairs each for my 2 boys, 8yrs and 12yrs, they absolutely love their Juicy Plums and Butternut Step Ones. I can now rest easy know my boys are in comfort.

Sizing True to size
Thank you for the great review, Matt! Happy to hear from the head of a Step One family. :) The family that uses Step one together, stays comfy forever! :)

Great pair of underwear, don't see why people hate them.

Underwear are comfortable, haven't needed to pull them up, they were a great fit for the size I got, the waist band does fold over a bit but all over brand do the same, at least these are comfortable, so far so good.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for the honest review, Brett! Happy to hear we did not disappoint in the comfort department. Cheers for your awesome support. :) Dave

Son loves them

My son absolutely loved them & hinted he would be needing more because he won't wear anything else from now on. I found the site was easy to navigate & order from. I was also happy to get a discount on the second order because I purchased one in every colour.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Lee, thank for you for leaving a product review. Stoked to hear you loved the product and the service. Happy to be in a life-changing business, providing nothing but great comfort! :)

Perfect

Very easy to navigate.
Range of colours great.
Husband loves them. He won't go back to ordinary undies ever again.
Thankyou for a fantastic product.
Will definately be recommending them to my family and friends.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for the kind words, M! We always believe that every Comfy Step One man, is a woman with great taste in underwear! :)

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews