Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

4.7 from 1,362 reviews

1,195

Peter T.

Peter T.Illawarra, NSW

The best fitting undies I have ever worn

They are so comfortable. I am a big unit and this fit perfectly and are so comfortable. I have now gone back and order another 7 pairs. I highly recommend these.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

I only have 1 regret in buying these undies and it's that I didn't buy more yellow ones while I had the chance because now 2 pairs just isn't enough

annoyed

annoyedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best ever

These are quite simply the best, most comfortable and coolest undies I have ever worn in my 68 years.
Until now I have not been able to find underwear that didn't cause over heating.

There mad

There are a great product an i need them as soon as possible thanks for your time an lets get on with it this is so long needs to be shorter

Jason Lockwood

Jason LockwoodSydney, NSW

Almost perfect

Everything advertised about the underwear is true. They are extremely comfortable and they do not ride up. I love the Lycra panels, too. My only slight dissatisfaction with them is there just is not enough support. I will grant this is not an issue for most men, but if one is more, how shall I say, endowed, the bits do get a bit smashed down. Hence my 4-star review.

My feedback is to create a line of underwear with a more defined pouch up front, and then I will happily give 5 stars.

All else being equal, these are wonderful to wear, with that minor caveat.

Working bamboo boxer brief

I made a no fuss, no muss online purchase and bought natural, cool bamboo boxer briefs for my Tradie husband to wear under his cotton uniform. He is really happy.

Bought 4 to test - Just replaced all the rest

The ad is correct. Best undies ever. No more adjusting - no more chaffing. Lighter than I expected - good for this approaching summer. Very easy site and delivery 4 days latter (country location). Would recommend to anyone.

Glynn E.

Glynn E.Perth, WA

Waist band rolls up and is uncomfortable

The top elastic waist band rolls up and becomes very uncomfortable, its ashame as the fit and feel is great. I wouldnt buy them again because of this, go back to wearing Tradies

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They are so comfortable

The site is easy to use.
The product comes quickly and in good order.
There is a fantastic range on offer,
It's an around pleasure to deal with company.
I would definitely recommend them to my mates.

Need lot of improving

I have bought 7 pairs about a month ago. They all looked and felt good at the beginning but after about 2 weeks there are signs of band rolling over when i was bending and sitting. Which made it really uncomfortable also threads started coming off too. I would not recommend the product to any one.

Alastair Inglis

Alastair InglisFar North Queensland, QLD

Problems

Have 10 pairs and are very comfortable. Only one issue 2 pairs went into holes after a couple of months. Not sure if i will buy any more until i am convinced that the quality is better

Hey Alastair,
So sorry about that! Step Ones have a 12-month warranty so just email us on info@stepone.life with your order number and if faulty we will send you out new pairs.
Regards
Greg

wayne w.

wayne w.Sydney, NSW

Express shipping Yeah right

I would love to tell people how good they are, Unfortunately for me the Express next day shipping option i paid for on Tuesday, still has no tracking information by Sunday. Update 1 week later they now are showing as delivered to Ingleburn on the opposite side of Sydney, and you have no phone numbers for customer support, only waiting hoping for an email to be answered. my review is delivery And service based, as i apparently cannot simply receive my order to wear and see how they are.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Hey Wayne,
Sorry, this has happened, can you please email me at info@stepone.life with the subject 'WayneW1610' and your order number. I'll find out what's gone wrong ASAP.
Sorry again mate.
Greg

Perfect Fit can never live without them

I originally brought two pairs and trailed them for about 4 months . I could not fault them so I brought another 15 pairs navigation around the website was easy 100% satisfied best I've ever had

Every man needs these!

The most comfortable, hard wearing, non riding boxers ever. Thigh rub and associated excoriation non existent with these boxers on. Do yourself a favour and go buy a few pairs!

Sam vialli

Sam vialliSydney, NSW

Oh what a feeling!!!

I have tried a lot of different brands of underwear. But nothing comes close to step one underwear. The product is that good you just have to give them a go. Great product, great service, delivered in quick time. Will definitely buy more. Highly recommended!!! So comfortable. I will definitely be buying more. Highly recommended!!

Bay R.

Bay R.Southwest, VIC

Plant Operators dream

Im a plant operator and always found my jocks ride up at work. Bought a pair of these and put them to the test. Couldnt be happier, so Im back for 15 more

Jacob E.

Jacob E.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

The reviews are real!

I bought the first one expecting it to be generic, changed underwear back to my old ones and immediately they started riding up, I'm in love, just bought an extra 4!

I only wish that they had bigger sizes as they advertised as for bigger men.

They even come in a little baggy, quality is definitely on their mind.

Trevor

TrevorSouth East Queensland, QLD

comfort at its best

the online store made it so easy to find what I wanted and guidance on sizing , great quality and so comfortable. where have you been hiding so pleased with the first pair I had to buy 7 more

Brendan Young

Brendan YoungNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely LOVE them. Wouldnt EVER buy any other brand of briefs!

No more re-adjusting, they never ride up, no chafe..... EVER! Highly recommend them to everyone. Wouldnt ever think about buying any other brand of briefs after trying Step One. Will keep coming back in the future!

No more readjusting

I work out doors everyday I always had to readjust but after one day of using these no more readjusting and no more chafing I am so happy will be back

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews