Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

4.7 from 3,188 reviews

3,188 reviews

Amanda B.

Amanda B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for teenagers too!

My teenage son LOVES these undies!! He has "thick" legs & is very sporty so he loves that he can run around longer & in more comfort. The colours are great for boys of all ages. Thanks so much for your great product.

Product Appearance As advertised

These are perfect. My partner says his underwear has never felt this comfy.

Navigating the website was really easy.
We need to exchange sizes then decided to mix between the long to short leg and the customer service team made this as easy as possible. 5 star service and rating to the stepone team.

Product Appearance As advertised

Perfect fit no riding up

Very satisfied with quality and range of product good fit. Order was quick delivery. Product was very nice and meterial was of good quality would like to have briefs in same meterial.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer) compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Anthony P.

Anthony P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very over priced

Not as long as tradies brand - double the price - will stick to tradies in the future - got suckered in by tv ad - never again - very disappointing - a a a a

Sizing Slightly small
Greg T.Step One

Hey Anthony... What do you mean not as long? As in the leg? We have a longer length available. Happy to swap it out under our First Pair Guarantee. Let us know and we'll make it right.

Yvonne Limpus

Yvonne LimpusWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Would like a short leg in large size

The only complaint I have is that You cannot buy a large size with a shorter leg. I found that the long leg was not for me. Give some consideration to giving the larger size a choice in leg length.

not that long at all

I bought 4 pair of these to replace some tatty Obviously brand long leg boxer briefs.
I need the long leg because of a skin condition I have that causes most long leg trouses to itch me.Unfortunately they are not as long leg as claimed.
I am going back to the Obviously brand from now on.
The step one's will be use as cleaning cloths.
That is all they are good for.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Bought to stop chafing for a marathon... Superb

I am training for the London virtual marathon. And as my distances increased, the chafing became horrific. As a 22st man jelly I had resigned myself to the fact I would be able to light a fire with the chafing at the end of every session. But then invested in these and they work perfectly.

Honest Review

Sizing Slightly small
Bryan white

Bryan whiteSydney, NSW

Going back to Bonds so I moved away

These fell a bit slimy to the touch they grip you Like Tight too ..not comfy at all
They do move as well which they say they wouldn’t sorry back to Bonds

Brian R

Brian RGippsland, VIC

Ever smelt a media scam ?

So your ofeensive advertising now is suggesting my Bonds underwear is inferior ? F off. Cotton is king,,, Couldn't give a flying F&^K what you make your out of. Perhaps you could get some more brain dead people in your ads? You seem to base your marketing on a problem that doesn't exist. Bugger off.

Kerren

Worst company I have ever dealt with!!!!!

Placed order on 9th August. 3 weeks later contacted them as had not received them. They claimed they could not post to my address (have lived at this address for 20 years with no problem). I gave them a another address and they said they would post straight away. Two weeks later still no items or proof of postage. There customer service is full of repetitive robots. They may have a good product but their company and customer service sucks.

Taliah B.Step One
Kerren

Try working with a customer rather than against them.

pixie9876

pixie9876Sydney, NSW

Step one are the best! Would never buy any other underwear !

After seeing one of my sons wearing Step One boxers, I asked him what he thought of them. He told me they are the only brand he would ever buy now, due to their comfort.
I bought a pair for my youngest and he loves them also.
I’m always somewhat dubious watching repetitive television ads about items they want us to buy, but Step One underwear live up to all expectations.
I know now what to buy my boys for birthdays and Christmas. They are definitely worth the higher price!

breakNegg

breakNeggWA, 6056

Crusty

Someone asked me what I did for crust?? "Ï said I wear my Step Ones for a week"
Boom !! Boom!!! But seriously folks I;m appearing here all week. In all honesty, AAAAA plus

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be happier !!!!

I bought the wrong size so contacted customer services and they replied instantly, gave me a couple of options then sent smaller pair as i requested. Arrived in no time. really happy. Have since got a few more pairs, More colours in the bigger sizers please..

Hugh

HughGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Inner thighs are now at normal moisture levels

There I am, on the golf course, it’s hot, humid and I’m sweating buckets. I’ve been blessed with sandpaper thighs, none of this is a good combination. I’m walking with that wide stance we all know too damn well. I get off the course and into the locker room. The Kmart undies are drenched in sweat, doing me no favours, was gonna rock the no undies until I see them, a pair of step ones in the locker. I’m not a religious man but I think I saw the big fella at that moment. I whack em on and all of sudden no more sweat or sandpaper and I’m walking normal again. If I didn’t have a cold beer waiting for me I would have sat down and written a New Testament to the bible, dedicated to step one undies

sarah

sarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service

5 weeks later, still waiting! They stuffed up my address and did not fix the problem after multiple emails and me chasing them up. The most terrible customer service ever.

Pants underwear ever

So I’ve been looking at these for a while but always thought it was another gimmick, any way I pulled the plug and ordered a single pair, I went for a size up as it states to do that if your between sizes, they arrived but found there a touch big, so contacted customer services and a guy called sid replied instantly, super friendly, gave me a few options and got me a smaller pair sent out instantly

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised

Don't waste your money guys! Unless you have loads and don't mind your underwear only lasting a few months!

Easy to buy. Comfy to wear. I still 'rubbed' while wearing them! Developed holes after 6-8weeks!
Just a gimmick to make a company richer imo! Not built to last! Two different batch codes on 2 separate pairs, both developed holes around the same time in the same location on the waistband. One pair also developed holes in the crotch area. Customer service offered me a 25% off code or a free pair! I won't be wasting anymore money on them! :( A refund has been denied! Poor Customer Service!

Nigel
Nigel

Well after posting on here the company gave me a refund.

Best, most comfortable underpants ever

Picked up the product from a Facebook advert, so that works. Being a bit on the larger side, I have definitely suffered from "chafing", so this seemed like a great idea. Bought one, saw immediately that it was great and then bought quite a few more. One of the bunch had a small problem which was rectified in two hours, so customer service is excellent too!

Product Appearance As advertised

Where have you been all my chunky life!

The best boxers I have ever had. Being a chunky lad I use to get a sweat rash between my legs (lets face it, many of us have even if you don't want to admit it!). No more rashes thanks to these amazing boxers. They also help to support lads with large bollocks and tackle - the benefits go on and on. An added bonus is that they are also sexy!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews