Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Rah

RahIllawarra, NSW

Aaaaahhh that’s better

Easy to order. Prompt and well communicated delivery. Good colour selection. The most comfortable underwear that my husband has experienced. Thank you.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

My husband loves them he works long shifts as a nurse very good totally recommend them

Highly recommend these my husband works long hours as a nurse he says they are amazing would recommend these to anyone with bigger thighs

Best boxers worn

Very easy to navigate the store , great range of colours, very satisfied with the products comfiest boxers worn in a long time

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer) compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Perfect. He loves them.

My fella ran downstairs stripped his dressing gown off to show me his new undies !!! He says he can’t even feel like he’s got any underwear on. He loves the fact that he doesn’t have pull the legs down and rearrange himself all the time. He’s very very impressed. Think he loves them more than me !!!

Autistic friendly

I brought these for my autistic teenager They are fabulous it’s stopped the pulling and pant shifting we love them he’s just gutted we missed out on the Gold 10/10

Best undies ever!!

I always suffer with chaffing on my long runs, I've tried every other brand out there but none have come close to the comfort and fit of Step One....and no more chaffing. Thanks guys, I don't think I will need to use your money back return policy.

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING !!!!!!

Amazing comfy breathable never ride up like all other trunks just awesome, pricey but definitely worth it 10 out 10 would recommend.

Sean M.

Sean M.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality has gone downhill

Very unhappy, stepone wont replace an order full of quality control issues. For the price I expect quality, pairs were failing within a week of purchase. Dont expect the 12 month warranty to be honoured.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Chris

ChrisHobart, TAS

Amazing underwear, even for those who lift

I am a bodybuilder who spends a lot of their time on the move, whether it be in or out of the gym. I have constantly struggled with ride-up and sweat trapping when working out, especially squatting.

I just finished my first squat session wearing Step One and I didn't have to readjust myself once. They stayed put from start to finish. Absolutely amazing underwear that I will be replacing my entire underwear draw with.

Janette S.

Janette S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

I am so impressed with step one customer service had a problem with my order sent an email got a reply straight away issue fixed very quickly and easily

Eddie

EddieWestern District, VIC

The "boys" have never felt better!!

Best underwear ever. Can't wait to wear them to the pub & show them off. Have recommended to everyone I know

Jake Mac

Jake MacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Underwear I have ever worn!

I've always struggled with chaffing and my underwear riding up and making it very uncomfortable.
But as soon as I put these Step one's on I knew straight away that they were the ones for me.
No chaffing and super comfy! I would 100% recommend.

Great fit

Bought one pair to try and they actually do what they say on the packet so now I have ordered another 4 pair in different colours I can definitely recommend

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Fabulous (quick) service, even having to do a return!

Bought a number of pairs of the longer briefs for my son and my husband. Son loved them and husband decided he wanted some of the ones I got in the shorter trunks instead. So, I returned some - unopened - pairs. The return process was quick, smooth and very well organised and representatives from the company were super-quick to respond and help. Amazing quality on the actual product, never likely to go back to another brand!

Best underwear ever.

Easy to navigate store.
9/10 product.
Slightly expensive, but I'd say worth it for me. They could be slightly more breathable.
Very satisfied, overall.

Underwear Shops & Brands

The ultimate gonad guardian !

These are by far the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn. You don't even know that you have them on. They are fantastic quality and so far they seem to wash very well.

Amazing underwear

Amazing underwear, my man loves them, he is bigger so experienced the chafage and now he suffers no more. He's a bus driver that works long hours so needs to be comfy and these are fab! Just purchased the new jellyfish colour as a surprise he will love them! ❤️

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great fit & quality, comfortable to work out and walk in

Easy to navigate, decent range of products although I suspect more colours may help a wider appeal. Would be good to see product range extended.

Stop looking!

These are the best boxers you're ever going to wear!! I ordered one "just to see what all the fuss was about" - ordered 6 more the next day! Never going to wear any other boxers. My search is over!!!

Christine J.

Christine J.New South Wales

Best undies ever!

My son loves them, they hold everything in place. Very comfortable. Great colours. Company is very professional. Postage is really fast. Very happy.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews