Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

4.7 from 1,587 reviews

1,386

Helen

HelenPerth, WA

Gift on Repeat

I originally bought one pair for my husband and one for my son. Both loved them so bought more. My son has thick thighs and has suffered with chafing in the past but absolutely raves about Step One - he has put in a standard order for his future birthday and Christmas presents! My husband is also a fan although he claims they are so smooth they make his trousers slip! Might need to get him a new belt for Christmas!

sondajay

sondajayPerth, WA

Sooooooo soft

I bought a pair for my son and he loves them. 'They are sooooo soft and super comfy', he said.
so i am definitely buying more for him. the website was so easy to navigate, the range was great, had exactly what we needed and the quality is superb.
Thank you Step One.

Joel M.

Joel M.Perth, WA

Great product, ethically great... Environmentally,hmm?

I like the product, fit well enough. My testes usually hang below the pouch, whilst the elastic band twists under my fat belly. But the slippery thighs help me walk without irritation and don't ride up, so yeah, better than most of the cotton crap I wear... I like that they are economically ethical... But after learning that the process of creating wearable bamboo includes a lot of chemical processing, I cannot claim that (other than design) that these underwear leave me feeling any better about how clothing is made.

Justin

JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fits great! Incredibly comfortable! However delivery method flawed

I'm very happy with the pair I ordered - they look and feel amazing, almost like wearing nothing.

However, the delivery and shipping method needs improving - tracking numbers failed and arrived almost 2 weeks after placing the original order, within Australia. This deters me from ordering more which is a shame because it's a very impressive product.

Nothing but problems

Nothing but problemsPerth, WA

Best of the best

Best undies Ive owned, all other ones Ive thrown in the bin.
Will only buy step one undies from now on :) great feeling, soft on the skin and everything kept in its place.
Great for the 40+ days.

Riccardo Brunelli

Riccardo BrunelliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So Comfortable

The most comfortable underwear you can buy ! Hands down Beats any of the designer brands, So comfortable in fact, no adjustment is needed And youll forget youre wearing any at all

Tank

TankIllawarra, NSW

Yeah they are ok....

Theyre ok. Best part is they dont ride up. That parts perfect. But the waist band keeps rolling and folding (yeah I am chubby) and theres no dirt hole.
The postage and communication was fantastic. Its really just the above 2 points that make them a 4 out of 5 for me.
Otherwise they are fine.

Paul B89

Paul B89South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Underwear BUT......

Step One
Greg T.Step One

Website easy to use quality is excellent delivery was quick through mail

Product is excellent and comfortable to wear you do not need to write a 30 work about how good there are be cause there all ready sold there self after the First where

Matteo E.

Matteo E.Sydney, NSW

best underwear yet

From first try, i can feel that my underwear problems Are going to be gone, So lightweight feels almost like not wearing anything yet seems to be holding everything together so comfortably, i havent had the chance to work in them but instantly the comfort feels different, only thing i realised was the waistband kept rolling when i sat or bent over, so i messaged the team on facebook and was promptly sent a free pair in a smaller size just incase that was the issue, even if it sill rolls, mostly every other brand does the same thing so its only a minor bearable issue, so no problems... and they couldnt have been easier to deal with through their facebook page..

Definite recommend so far.

Baron

BaronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If Carlsberg did underpants ........

Believe the hype - the best underpants you will ever own. If Step One ever go out of business I'd have to go back to Calvin Kleins and 20 grams of talc to get through the day

AussieLOGOS

AussieLOGOSBrisbane, Queensland

Step One tough enough for The Australian Army!

Bought 15 pairs before I did basic Australian Army Training at Kapooka for 3 months. Never got chafed once... They went through muddy water ditches... firing ranges, hand to hand combat and after each wash came back as good as new. Love 'em and lots of the boys are now buying because we have to wear bamboo undies in our job because of the way they deal with sweat and the wet. 5***** s

How did you find me?

I think Im in love and my other boxers dont know it yet. Im going to have to have THE talk with them. But nothing else has made me feel like this, nothing else has touched me like that before. I feel young again! OK I have to go now, my other boxers are getting suspicious, but soon I will see my new love again, soon.

Jamie

JamieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best boxers ever

The ads are not wrong, there most comfy and best boxers I have ever owned and will be the only brand I buy again when I need to. Junk is kept nice in place, and with the Lycra inner thigh great for gym and walking to stop chaffing

Best underwear ever!!!

We've worn out & chaffed through hundreds of dollars worth before finally finding some that actually do what they say: no chaff!! no sweat!! Happy legs and bits. I won't buy him anything else now - well worth the money.

Jazzriddle

JazzriddleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

11/10 would recommend

Amazing design, amazing customer service, really speedy replys. Heaps of colours to choose from and such an easy website to use, they're always at the top of the wash basket in this house

Moriati

MoriatiVictoria

Like not wearing any

Very easy to place the order I ordered 4 pairs after they arrived and tried them on I ordered another 7 pairs great colour choise easy transaction they are just like the guy in the comercial says they are very comfortable to wear I love them I won't be wearing any other type of underwear from now on I highly recommend them...

7 out of 5 stars

Excellent website that was easy to use
The range of products they have are excellent
Most comfortable pair of underwear Ive ever had
Customer service 7 out of 5 stars

Sonya Faulkner

Sonya FaulknerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding customer service!

Super easy to purchase, super satisfied with the customer service. Excellent quality item. Purchased for my brother. They feel amazing! Cannot fault one thing with service or quality. A+++ impressed!

Good idea with one flaw

The boxers themselves are comfortable and we'll made but there is a flaw with waist band. I am not fat bellied but the band folds over when wearing and after use is permanently creased in two. I am afraid for this reason I couldn't recommend this product.

Step One