Listing monitored by Step One

Ron S.
Ron S.Sydney, NSW

these are a real good product. Good valve and comfortable

These are a real good product. Good valve and comfortable just bought a week supply feel so light to wear

Greg S.
Greg S.Sydney, NSW

Comfort plus not movement

I bought 4 pairs after my son bought some and I thought they would be like other underwear . I was so wrong they don't move around I have big thighs and they don't ride up my leg. they do actually keep you cool down there also. I am so impressed I bought 4 more pairs only dissapointment I couldn't get a yellow pair it actually feels like your not wearing undies.

Absolutely brilliant, replaced all my boxers with these.

These are brilliant.

They are so comfortable you barely know your wearing them. Look good, pouch keeps you comfortable and the inner leg panels make walking a pleasure. Best bit of all is the fact that they do not ride up the leg during the day or when you are pulling jeans or trousers on.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer) compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

1st tried these a few months ago and have just come back for more, so very comfortable to wear all year around, no riding up so great for working out in the gym

The first step to becoming a confident sexy man.

Wearing these pants is like confident Moss' womens slacks and sexy Flanders ski suite all rolled into one (if you don't get those references: YouTube: "Confident Moss" then: "Sexy Flanders", and you'll understand....), I think you just sold a brother some... briefs, because these babies feel like wearing... nothing at all!

LISA L.
LISA L.

Disappointed

Colleen Sinclair
Colleen SinclairMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

amazing product!! customer service is outstanding. these guys really care. seriously blown away. ethical & integrity

i have bought and referred your step one to many friends and family. always so satisfied with quality and service. your service guys always respond to any questions. seriously thank you.

fantastic customer service

I purchased 3 pairs of step one boxers, one pair developed a small hole, I contacted themvia email and they happily replaced them thankyou!

Mitchell L.
Mitchell L.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

Purchased 5 pairs of boxers and one had a flaw. The customer service team provided me with a number of different options that best suited me. Was incredibly fast turn around time and great rapport from the team. Good job guys.

Best boxers, EVER!

I have quite thick thighs and usually find boxers very uncomfortable as they always ride up my legs and squeeze my bits.... These shorts are completely different. Fit perfectly and I barely notice I'm wearing them. Bamboo is the way forward!!

Steph
StephSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Phenomenal customer service. My parcel was lost in transit, the team were able to provide me with a replacement free of charge. Great communication and response time. Thank you!

comfy but cheaply made I WOULD NOT BUY AGAIN

these are really comfy and don't ride up but after owning them 7 pairs for approx. 6 months they have all torn away in either the crouch or the waist band and are extremely annoying I wouldn't bother buying these ever again

Michelle
Michelle

Repeat Customer! These are a must have!!

My husband has been using Step One for well over a year now, and they are the best boxers around, no more chaffing and riding up. Extremely comfortable, will never go back to the substandard other brands

Maori boy
Maori boySydney, NSW

awesome fit I'm a big fella and these are now my go too undies no more shopping for not fitting underwear.

easy ordering got them pretty much two days after I ordered this was my second order still wearing the first lot from a year ago no problems 5 star guys

Perfect for my body type

Ordered 3 to start with but as soon as I tried on the first pair I ordered another 5 more. It is so comfortable for those with big legs and just like the ad says, it doesn't ride up the legs or chafe. Very satisfied with the purchase. Let's see how long they last.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews