Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

4.7 from 2,221 reviews

2,217 reviews

Adam

AdamSouth Australia

Feels like your going commando!

First time in a long time i haven't felt my legs rub together, almost like i'm skinny again. Perfect fit and everything stays in place, no riding up and therefore no sneaky little knicker picks.

kynan

kynanWestern Australia

great fit, doesn't last

The fit is great BUT they don't last, holes only after a few weeks. There are many people saying the same thing. We even wash them in a delicate s wash bag and we do not have a dryer. So sorry step one its the product not our washing machine. If you improve the quality ring us you will have a customer in us for life but with 3 pairs out of seven failing in a few weeks NO THANKS. Kynan H . Australia

Diane

DianeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfortable downstairs.

My husband couldn't be happier. He said they are soft, smooth, fit well and very comfortable downstairs. Little bit pricey but you get what you pay for. I've bought many different undies over the years and you Step One have hit the jackpot. Will never buy anything else. Thank goodness for your TV commercial otherwise would never have heard of you. Well done!

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer) compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Paula

PaulaHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic comfort, very light and they don't ride up!!

The on-line ordering is dead simple and my satisfaction of the product is right up there with the best! They are a great product that make it so much more pleasant when out beating the street. Top marks!!

Derek B.

Derek B.Sydney, NSW

5 Star Undies

My undies draw has slowly been taken over by a rainbow of new Step One boxes. There's just no going back. I'm curious to see what these guys do for Step Two. You won't regret buying these, they're comfortable, especially in the summer.

Stef

StefSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absoutely fantastic ! Partner won't wear anything else! Love your work

Fabulous! A bit pricey but so far so good. If they last it'll be worth it! 6 months in and going strong! My partner is so damn picky so I'm amazed he loves them! And I like choosing some ridiculous colours for him when they come out every month ha!

Malcolm Chilton

Malcolm ChiltonLewiston

My second order

This is my second order of Step One boxer briefs, after breaking in my first order I just knew I had to get some more. Step One boxer briefs are so comfortable and light that most times you don't even feel like your wearing them, great choice of colours as well. So do yourself a favour and go get some.

Twosheds

TwoshedsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never going back to the old ones

Generally suspicious of products advertised on Facebook but gave these a go,I couldn't be happier. I have thrown all his old ones out and ordered another 7 pairs. Really comfortable.

Jorge

JorgeMurray Region, NSW

Best ever

Most comfortable underwear I’ve ever owned beat all other cotton and Lycra brands..
I used to suffer from chafe these have stopped this.
Originally got 4 pairs and after four days purchased another 4

Adam B.

Adam B.South East Queensland, QLD

Best undies ever . Can't go back to briefs now or ever .Best purchase ever.

The site is so easy,
The product range was what I expected great.
The quality is superb. So comfortable and soft it is like there not even there.
I have recommended you to all my mates

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised

Best damm pants in the world.

Pants !
Soon as I put them on I felt felt as if I'd been wearing the wrong pants all my life. They are amazing !! smooth comfort all day long. Need to order more. I love em.

Ben J.

Ben J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The price for a pair was scary at first. After wearing for a day i can’t believe how good these are. Worth every cent

Been chaffing every day for a while. Recommend from a friend and words can’t describe how good step one is. I will be buying more pairs soon. Worth every cent

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing! My husband loves these...they are comfortable and prevent him from getting jock rash.

Very simple and easy to order online and fantastic customer service. Even when one pair wasn’t of satisfactory standard it was rectified and replaced without a hassle. Great product and true to size.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great fit. Everything stays in place

Easy to manoeuvre website and ordering process Product is totally comfortable, however, I would like to try 3XL in the shorter product, but it does not exist. Please email me if this changes I would also like Commando colour in 3XL

Product Appearance As advertised

Marketing isn't lying: These are the comfiest undies I've ever worn

I received these as a gift from my Fiance.

I was not expecting these at all and thought she had fallen victim to the abundance of marketing that has been plaguing TV and social media lately.

But dang, I put them on straight away and the difference in comfort was immediate.

In primary school I wore tighty whitey style undies, then I transitioned to silk boxers for high school and finally boxer briefs for most of my adulthood so far.

I am proud to say that I will be wearing these for the next phase of my life.

ProTip for the Lads: You can get 4 uses out of 1 pair of undies: Front, Back, Inside out Front, Inside out Back. ;-)

Judi K.

Judi K.South East Queensland, QLD

Great jocks

The guys in my life love them. Have had the first lot for over six months and the are still going strong. My husband has used the words "Best undies he has ever had"

DTRAIN

DTRAINSydney

Start out ok, after a few washes they get holes in them

I have bought 12 pairs, which I regret. They are ok for the first couple of uses, however they have started to get holes in them in random spots. They are comfortable and I do like wearing them but they are starting to break down and it's quite embrassing having randoms holes in your boxers.

smhj

smhjSydney, NSW

great present

I bought two pair for my son who works outdoors. I was a bit apprehensive about such a present but then my DiL said he had one pair and loved them so ordered more for both my sons.

Ellen

EllenGippsland, VIC

Best underware ever.my husband loves them

Saw the ad on tv.brought 4 pairs. They arrived within days in recyclable material.
Husband wore them to work and found them so comfy with no riding up.would highly recommend this product

Arnie L.

Arnie L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best ever

Best goddamn jocks I've ever had better than wearing nothing at my mistake was only getting 1 pair. Gunna buy a six pack next payday love em Arnie Adelaide Aust. Cheers guys should made them 20 yrs ago....

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews

Lin Klebasked

I dont see 4xl available to order. Can i get these please

Mcd
Mcd

Sorry I have no idea you would be better emailing the company

Step One
Greg T.Step One

Hey Lin, these should be back in stock next week. Sorry for the delay!
Greg

Tim A.

Tim A.asked

Where are they made?
Where are they shipped from?

Nic
Nic

Made in China, shipping from China and may i add with what seems to be their best efforts to hide this. I bought one pair to try. Expensive for the quality level and false advertising in my opinion. I will be contacting them shortly to ask for my money back. Don't get me wrong, not terrible. Just average with efforts to hide the Made in China label.

Step One
Greg T.Step One

Hey Tim,
We make them ethically in China, we don't hide it, in fact, we have a page on our home screen dedicated to the process and all the certifications we have to ensure our factories are ethically accredited. https://stepone.life/pages/ethical I have and (used to) visit the factories on a regular basis to ensure QC and we have a full-time staff member on the ground ensuring the best quality.
We ship from Sydney and have a warehouse in Ingleburn. We also off a 30-day First Pair Guarantee, so if you don't love them or would like another size, we'll either refund you or send out a new size for you.
We don't hide anything about our process, we are a small and proud Aussie company and happy to answer any questions about our product or ethics.
Thanks Tim!
Regards
Greg

ANGRY RICKY
ANGRY RICKY

Greg T, As with everything in China you can fake your high standards etc... it just takes a back hander with a few notes in it!
I for one do not believe your ADVERT CLAIMS! For example Your UN Proven Claim that they are ETHICALLY MADE and ORGANIC!

Your website claims Organic but just what process used to make your Organic Bamboo fibres? Yes there is NO ANSWER to this on your website!!!

How you can keep on pumping OUT ADVERTS on TV, When you clearly have no stock in Australia!
How ethical is that!!!!