Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

These are great

First time have purchased these and the moment i put one they felt great , fitted everywhere nicely and felt great , they have a different feel about them that makes them a pleasure to wear. Well done

Product Appearance As advertised

Bamboo boxers great for humid weather

These are my husbands favourite boxers. He works in the extreme heat and humidity as a FIFO worker in north west Australia. He says these are most comfortable out of all the different boxers he’s tried. Bamboo helps to keep the moisture away and they dry super quick. Good value as well. Love the colour options that are available. And of course great to support an Aussie company.

The quality is top notch and boxers survive even with being washed with heavy duty dirty workwear.

Colour options are great

Love the discount when buying in bulk

Fast delivery too

really impressed

Wife initially bought me two pairs, have just ordered another seven. Product is all they profess it to be.
I can't believe how comfortable they are and have no problem in spreading the word.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for the kind words, Ian! Stoked to hear the product worked for you. We stay true to our ads, nothing but great comfort. Cheers legend!

BELEIVE THE HYPE

Bought a pair to try off their guarantee that if I don’t
Ike then they are free. Wore them to work today came home feeling like I didn’t have any jocks on. No sweaty groin, no riding up. Got home bought 7 more pairs

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for being a Step One convert, mate! Stoked to hear we have met your expectation in terms of comfort. Cheers for your awesome support!

Best. Undies. Ever. Seriously.

Did a 10 hour shift in 30 degree weather, followed by a 2 hour gym session, followed by 6km worth of sprints.
No chaffing, no discomfort, no constant readjustment. Seriously, do yourself a favour and get a pair.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for the awesome feedback, Ben! Stoked to hear Step One stood by your "loaded" activity. Pleased to be in a life-changing business.

Where Have You Been All My Life

When I saw ad on tv I thought it was all hype. I have WORN a shorter 3 inch leg boxer short and with larger legs always had chaffing and boxers ride up...INSTANTLY the longer 6 inch leg Stepone boxer briefs are bliss...

Product Appearance As advertised
Glad we lived by the hype, Kane! We truly appreciate this comment. Always glad to hear from another Step One convert!

Best boxers ever

These are without a doubt the best boxers i have ever had. I play a lot of golf in the hot months get chaffing if my boxers get wet, it never happened with these this summer. replacing all my old Mitch Dowds.
Great stuff.

Product Appearance As advertised
Happy to hear we have replaced your old brand, Kevin! We stay true to our ads, nothing but great comfort!

Just like the ad says....

Within an hour of trying this underwear I was on the website ordering an entire draw full , they have changed my life and I have found a level of comfort I never knew existed ... not an exaggeration!

Product Appearance As advertised
Yay! Thank you for keeping us a regular in your drawer. :) Always happy to hear from our incredible customers! Thanks for your support, Glenn.

Over the Moon Son!

Easy to purchase online. Bought 4 pairs for my son who is a Tradie and after wearing them told me he wanted to change all is current ones and replace with Step One. He conveyed that he doesn't get Chaffing, they don't ride up & they combat sweating issue he often has & are comfy. A quality product by all accounts but now waiting to see how long they last!

Sizing True to size
Hey Lyn! Thanks so much for the review and glad to hear your son is enjoying them. Best care is to wash them on cold and put them on the line. They don't like the dryer very much! Thanks again! Greg

Fantastic comfort!

Have tried many brands of boxers to solve the v annoying issue of boxers riding up and causing discomfort, resulting in constant readjustment, but have never found a solution, until now. Gave these a go and was so delighted with the all day comfort that I've purchased a few more.
I don't normally write reviews but feel I have to in this case as these are a great product and have solved an issue. Well done Step One.

Product Appearance As advertised
Happy to hear you found the "One", we mean, "Step One". :) Thank you for the One-derful comment, Paul. Cheers!

Great Undies!

I'm the only woman in a house full of boys... 3 of the 4 boys love them and if I'm not quick enough to get them washed and put away they are searching through the Landry for them! The 4th boy is a 6yo and is asking when he can get some so he can be like his dad and brothers!! Easy to order and quick to be delivered, I've just ordered another 15 pairs. Thanks!!

Product Appearance As advertised
Wow, Clare! Awesome to hear from a Family who loves Step One. You know that we say, the family that uses Step one together, stays awesome forever!

seriously the best

It’s the first time in ages I have not constantly been playing with my underwear all day . It is almost like I have none on they feel that smooth . I got 4 pairs to start with and with in a week I ordered 15 more .
I recommend these to any one with thighs that rub and give constant problems , they solved my issues, Thanks

Product Appearance As advertised
Stoked to hear this comment, Kyle! Happy to know that you kept coming back for 'em. Cheers for your support!

My husband loves them!

Great online store! Prompt delivery! My husband asked me to order more after he wore them, he said the comfiest undies he's worn. He now has many pairs. Wish they had a kids and ladies range.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for the awesome feedback! Glad to hear the product worked for your husband. Pleased to be in a life-changing business. :)

The best Boxers i have ever worn. Issue is that i have now10+ pairs and 2 of them already have holes in the stitching.

Very easy to navigate. Great range of colours. Soooo comfortable to wear. Initially very satisfied but now have 2 pairs that have already produced holes in the stiching. Bit worrying as only purchased less than 6 months ago.Looking at ordering another 7 pairs but not if the stitching is going to fail. Would not usually worry, but these Boxers are not cheap!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Mike, Sorry to hear that... Just a fault.. Please email us photos so we can replace them for you. Thanks Mike Greg

My new favourite undies

Slinky smooth & soft, comfy as.
I was surprised at how good they are, having used/worn ex officio almost exclusively. Until now.
Yeah they seem a bit dear, but I reckon they're worth it.
I got the long ones cos my legs are a bit bigger than the skinny types, no riding up. Did I mention comfy!!

Product Appearance As advertised
Stoked to hear the boxers worked for you, Russell! Always glad to hear from a Step One fan. Cheers for your support!

I have never recommended undies to anyone, until now.

These undies have taken my boys out of economy and upgraded them to first class. Now my brother and my Dad have bought them. I am recommending them to everyone.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for the recommendation, Dan! The family that uses Step One together, stays awesome forever! :)

Extremely happy husband

I ordered 3 pairs for my husband in February this year first day he worn them he said there f*****g awesome can you get me some more please. Then he said hang let see how well they last, well it’s the middle of April he’s worn no other undies besides Step One and I’ve just ordered 7 more and he’s even said I can throw out all his superhero undies that’s a huge compliment lol.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for the kind words, Debbie. Stoked to hear your husband loved the product. Cheers for your support. :)

my husband loves them, after years of trying different brands, he has finally found a brand he is 110% happy with.

Easy to navigate store, range good explained the differences well and quality great. Will definitely be buying more, well worth the money. Comfy comfy best undies in the world, the best

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for great feedback, Janine. Happy to hear you loved both the product and the service. Cheers for your support!

Commando: no mo.

Thirteen years of going commando. Doesn’t get any better, right? Wrong! Under orders from the now ex missus, I suddenly went commando 13 years ago to allegedly increase the chances of having a girl. Long story short. Didn’t work. But I relished my newfound junk freedom. Nothing will make me go back to a sentence in that penal institution. (Pun intended). But now I’m older, wiser, wanting to wear beige coloured pants and be able to walk out of a urinal without a wet target on my crotch area and I thought I’d give these undies a run. Bought 1 pair and rapidly bought 7 more. Now my kids want them. They somehow feel better than wearing nothing at all! Trust the hype. They do exactly what they say on the tin.

Product Appearance As advertised
So stoked to hear that we have replaced your old underwear brand, Mitchell! This feedback is just awesome! Hope your kids love 'em too. :)

Hubby undies

Brought for hubby who is a long distance truck driver reckons best undies he has ever had that's why we went back and brought more best value for money A+

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks, Kim! We appreciate the comment here. Stoked to hear your husband loved 'em. :)