Stiebel Eltron WWK 222 / 302

Stiebel Eltron WWK 222 / 302

222, 222H, 302 and 302 H

See the Best Electric Storage in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RichardLawson 2617, ACT

Usually no hot water

Just buy it least 1 year. I think It is not good enough. Always stop work and no hot water. I need restart it every day. If not, I will no hot water to use on second day.

Purchased in January 2018.

Noise Level
Household Size 3 person(s)

WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still going strong 11 years on!!

Installed in 2008, replacing old electric storage unit. We have a family of 5 and ran it on a timer from 9am to use the heat of the day and it will only run for around 2 hours max in the coldest party of winter. Always had plenty of hot water. Cost around 50c a day to run as it will only need an hour to reheat in summer.
We have since moved to a new house in (2016) with gas h/w and I’m just about to get another Stiebel electron to replace it to save on the $1200 a year gas bill.
In short it has been a great investment and I highly recommend this unit.

Purchased in June 2008 for $4,100.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 5 person(s)

RichardVictoria

Unit Failure , Faulty Thermostats and Washers.

Purchased in January 2017 for $2,799.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 3 person(s)
Stiebel E.Stiebel Eltron

Hi Richard. We are very sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, we can't find your name in our records and we would like to investigate this issue further. Please contact our service department on 1800 153 351.

whitbyoz

whitbyozSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

OUTSTANDING

Great unit. 2 yrs old now. Works perfectly and always has.
Hot water to spare even when we, 2 folks, have visitors, many times 3-5, always hot water to spare.
Quiet, efficient and reliable. Highly Recommended - not the cheapest but THE best.

Purchased in June 2017 for $3,000.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 2 person(s)
Stiebel E.Stiebel Eltron

Thanks for your feedback. Pleased that you are enjoying your heat pump!

Malaki

MalakiPerth, WA

Great Heat Pump

Had the WWK302 for a few months now, very happy with unit. I was actually quite surprised how quiet it is, I'd say about the same as a pedestal/desk fan on low/med speed. Power consumption is about 600w & normally runs for about 4-8 hours per day. I do have two issues with it, one being the size but being 302L not much can be done about that (issue is more I did not provision for such a big HWS when building). The other issue is there is no timer/controller, so you will need a external timer to take advantage of solar production or off-peak tariffs.

Purchased in February 2019 for $3,110.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 2 person(s)
Stiebel E.Stiebel Eltron

Thanks for your feedback. Pleased that you are enjoying the heat pump. We have forwarded your comments about the timer/controller to our R&D department in Germany.

Dutchy

DutchyBunbury

Heated up within 4 hrs from the start quiet operation and a great look.

no issue so far copes with our families needs well. looking forward to our solar power system to help out with the running costs soon. 302l is plenty for our families needs and worth the investment so far. only early days i will re post once the system has been operating for a bit longer.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Stiebel E.Stiebel Eltron

Thanks for sharing your experience. I look forward to hearing more about the running costs after it has been connected it to your solar PV system.

Coho

CohoBlue Mountains

Incredible, very efficient compared to what we had

We've only just had it installed so I'll have a follow up review in the future. Initial impressions though are it's up there with some of the better investments we have made to our house. Not noisy at all as we've installed it under our house. A lot wider than the old one it replaced, required a new cement pad to sit on.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Stiebel E.Stiebel Eltron

Thanks for your review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the new heat pump.

rs2000

rs2000

Stiebel Eltron 1 st class engineering

Only early days so far , First impressions ,quality German designed unit (made in Slovakia ), plumbing setup is standard ,will fit where your old unit was ,It is higher than most at around 1950 mm . Quiet operation , hums like a refrigerator , much quieter than others I’ve heard , energy use minimal ,this is what they are all about saving power . Back up heater element for heating outside of standard unit operating temps

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Stiebel E.Stiebel Eltron

Thanks so much for the 5 stars. We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your new hot water heat pump and that it is saving you power.

Saltcastle

Date PurchasedMay 2012

Silvo

Silvo

Stiebel eltron heatpump

Stiebel eltron heatpump are leading the way in the hot water market as now we are able to truly help the environment and also pay back our financial investment compared to electricity in less than 5 years.
Its a no brainer!
An important part though to all, it must be installed by a licenced plumber who specializes with Stiebel.
Love german engineering

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Best customer service!!! These people truly go out of their way to help their customers. So impresse

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great product - Great Service

When planning to build our brand new home, we researched the for best Hot Water solution and ordered a new Stiebel Eltron Heat Pump. We wanted a reliable and efficient hot water supply. We received great service and advice and our new heat pump was delivered on time so it could be installed when the builders required it. We have now been in our new home for about 2 weeks and are very happy with our decision. The Stiebel Eltron Heat Pump is super quiet and delivers plenty of hot water.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Sunny

SunnyBrisbane

Good service

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Chloe G

Chloe GPerth

So far so good!

We needed to urgently replace our hot water system with an energy efficient electric system. We have solar panels and after much research came to the conclusion that a heat pump was the most cost and energy effective solution for our set-up. Dan at Stiebel Eltron was very helpful. We purchased the heat pump through retravision commercial Osborne Park who gave a great price (much cheaper than competitors). We always have hot water, it's quite quiet (located behind our laundry) and our electricity cost has come right down to not much at all. So far so good!

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Fantastic Hot Water System

The WWK 302H Heat Pump unit is a superior hot water system to its competitors. It is very quiet and delivers plenty of hot water when needed. On top of those benefits it is also extremely efficient .I would have no issue recommending this product to friends, family or clients.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

JoshuaHobart Tasmania

Just installed....I have some reservations.....

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Awesome water heater!

We needed to replace our faulty solar pannels and the pump in the tank.The solar has been nothing but trouble so acter doing some research and getting a recommendation from a friend we decided to go with the Stiebel Eltron WWK302 system.

The install was done with minimum interruption for us and so far it's been great, hot water when we need it.

Worth mentioning that on some reviews that I read people were concerned about noise from the pump, yes you can hear it but it's a quiet hum that hasn't bothered us at all.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

So Quiet!!!

I've recently installed 6x Stiebel Eltron WWk-302 units at various locations.
Compared to the new units they are so much quieter, and no complaints from the clients.
We have also complete a few solar hook ups, great option!!!!! Simply and easily done, great selling point for some for clients who have are going to install solar panels.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

David Thomas

David ThomasStrathbogie

Great savings on Electricity Costs....and excellent service

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Stiebel E.Stiebel Eltron

Thanks for your review about our heat pump. I am pleased that the Hot and Cold Shop were able to get it back up and running with minimal hassle.