3Stiebel Eltron Eltron WWK 302

3.5

Naomi F.
Naomi F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Piece of rubbish

Absolute piece of rubbish.
Broke down 4 times in the 5 years of warranty. Started being really noisy 4 years in. Then 6 months out of warranty it has died again and can't be fixed, Stiebel won't help. Cheapo Chinese unit would be better than this. Never buying a Stiebel again. Show details
Danny
DannySydney, NSW51 posts
Neil Scholes
Neil Scholes4 posts

Absolute Rubbish

Unit purchased new 3 years ago for over $4,000 with 2 year warranty but has just failed beyond repair. Compressor shorted to earth. They may have cheaper running costs but paying $4,000 every 3 years is nothing less than false economy. Would not recommend wasting your money. Show details
Mary Clarke
Mary ClarkeSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive 302

New Hot Water system

When I rang up to ask for a hot water system they were friendly and very quick to respond with a quote. The JRTeam were on time. The team were an excellent team . They cleaned up after themselves and were very efficient. Show details
Ding D.
Ding D.Hobart, TAS

Noisy fan

I've only had this in for a few weeks but already I'm disapointed with noise it makes. It seems to pulse when on and it can be easily heard upstairs from it. For the money I thought it would be quieter and now I'm concidering going back to electric. Show details
Adam J.
Adam J.Richmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts

1 rubber ring replaced, working again now

Stiebel sent a very nice pair of service technicians to repair a rubber seal that was leaking, at the earliest opportunity...they reassured me of the quality, longevity and cost effective benefits of the 302...now I have calmed down after having no hot water for the weekend, I can say that the service was quite good, they took the time show me some cleaning tips to increase the longevity..looking forward to a warm shower... Show details
Peter of Canberra
Peter of Canberra7 posts
Richard
RichardLawson 2617, ACT
  Fair Incentive 302

Usually no hot water

Just buy it least 1 year. I think It is not good enough. Always stop work and no hot water. I need restart it every day. If not, I will no hot water to use on second day. Show details
Stiebel Eltron
Stiebel Eltron   DM
Will
WillSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Still going strong 11 years on!!

Installed in 2008, replacing old electric storage unit. We have a family of 5 and ran it on a timer from 9am to use the heat of the day and it will only run for around 2 hours max in the coldest party of winter. Always had plenty of hot water. Cost around 50c a day to run as it will only need an hour to reheat in summer.
We have since moved to a new house in (2016) with gas h/w and I’m just about to get another Stiebel electron to replace it to save on the $1200 a year gas bill.
In short it has been a great investment and I highly recommend this unit. Show details
Richard
RichardVictoria2 posts
Stiebel Eltron
Stiebel Eltron   DM

Hi Richard. We are very sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, we can't find your name in our records and we would like to investigate this issue further. Please contact our service department on 1800 153 351.

Malaki
MalakiPerth, WA2 posts

Great Heat Pump

Had the WWK302 for a few months now, very happy with unit. I was actually quite surprised how quiet it is, I'd say about the same as a pedestal/desk fan on low/med speed. Power consumption is about 600w & normally runs for about 4-8 hours per day. I do have two issues with it, one being the size but being 302L not much can be done about that (issue is more I did not provision for such a big HWS when building). The other issue is there is no timer/controller, so you will need a external timer to take advantage of solar production or off-peak tariffs. Show details ·  1
SaltcastleSydney, NSW32 posts
Tony
TonyKarnup2 posts
Vicki2 posts

Great product - Great Service

When planning to build our brand new home, we researched the for best Hot Water solution and ordered a new Stiebel Eltron Heat Pump. We wanted a reliable and efficient hot water supply. We received great service and advice and our new heat pump was delivered on time so it could be installed when the builders required it. We have now been in our new home for about 2 weeks and are very happy with our decision. The Stiebel Eltron Heat Pump is super quiet and delivers plenty of hot water.

Show details

Chloe G
Chloe GPerth, WA4 posts

So far so good!

We needed to urgently replace our hot water system with an energy efficient electric system. We have solar panels and after much research came to the conclusion that a heat pump was the most cost and energy effective solution for our set-up. Dan at Stiebel Eltron was very helpful. We purchased the heat pump through retravision commercial Osborne Park who gave a great price (much cheaper than competitors). We always have hot water, it's quite quiet (located behind our laundry) and our electricity cost has come right down to not much at all. So far so good!

Show details