Storage King

Storage King

See the Best Storage Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JimmyLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fees change over night

EDIT: A new fee rise of 25% rise has been agreed on by me after a talk with the owners.

Change of management saw my fees go from $120/m to $225/m with 4 weeks notice. I can't just come and move everything as i'm 2,000 km away. I'm stuck paying high fees until i can make it down there (6 months).

JimmyL

After a chat with the new managers we have agreed on a new monthly fee which is much more reasonable.

Jessica Millar

Jessica MillarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best friendliest customer service around

Friendliest staff amazing customer service they find you exactly what you need with out overselling and get you set up and started fast. Able to access your own stuff 7 days up until late outside of business hours safe secure and reliable

Definitely won't be going back

Rude and selfish people who like to think they have power over their customers waste of money and time. There are better alternatives to this that I will use I. I future

Holly

Stoarge King: Hume - TERRIBLE SERVICE

Jodie

JodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy customer

This is the second time I have used Storage King and not this will not be the last time I am an extremely happy customer. Fantastic experience. Storage very clean, dry and the staff were amazing and very helpful. Security of the premises is extremely thorough.

Perfect facility

Very secure and clean storage units and the most amazing customer service. Pricing is definitely reasonable for peace of mind.

Good service

Needed storage in a hurry and was pleased to get good service in a well kept and very secure facility in South Nowra. Thank you

Perfect for short term storage

We required short-term storage for a 4 bedroom house and we were assisted with various options and only need to pay once we start to use it. If storage is required for more than one month, the 2nd is free. Believe it is great with 24-hour access to the area which is secured and monitored constantly at Nowra South branch. Very friendly and helpful personnel which is a bonus and makes it easier to get things done.

Jacques Potgieter

Peno

PenoSydney, NSW

Extremely Helpful

Tracey at the Dee Why Center has help us with all our requirements. Took a load off our minds as we needed quick storage when got caught short of time moving between houses.

Mal

MalSydney

Cheap service, expensive option!!

After agreeing to a contract price, they then put it up 25% without any consultation, knowing I was overseas and couldn’t do anything about it (i.e. move out)! The contract states they can do anything they want, so read it carefully and delete that section if you’re thinking of going with them due to their lead in price.

Jpt

JptBrisbane

Storage king Virginia Qld

Very disappointed in the uplift of rates 4 times that of CPI with a take it or leave it attitude. I will be leaving to go elsewhere after a 22 percent uplift in rates in 14 months.

shortyangel

shortyangelNewcastle

Great Srrbivd

These two gentlemen are very knowledgeable about your needs when moving. The help they gave was great and I will totally recommend Adamstown Storage King to my family and friends.

Storage King Blacktown

Honest, friendly to all my queries and couldn't go out of their way enough to make sure i was satisfied. Future storage requirements will be straight back to Blacktown, 10/10 to staff and facility.

Storage King Midland best service and

Very great service and very friendly professional staff. Was great being in my local area and would recommend them to everyone needing storage for short or long periods

Fantastic 10/10 service

Steve and Tracey thank you so much for your fantastic 10/10 service
Steve took the time to walk me around the site showed me around and helped me choose the right size storage shed for my needs
And Tracey did a fantastic job with the office work
It was a very easy process thanks to you guys
I will be recommending you to everyone

Ben Bartley

David H

David HAdelaide

Poor customer service and knowledge

Storage is just not about material items. It’s also about Service.

Having tried three other storage companies, I found the service at Blacktown Storage King to be friendly, efficient and well worth the effort to travel the extra distance. Thanks to Mark, I was able to store my material items with complete confidence and would highly recommend Blacktown Storage King to all and sundry.

Helpful and Handy

Pretty good experience renting out a storage space. Staff at storage king Blacktown very helpful and quick to follow up inquiries online.
Made the process easy and handy for our use.

Fantastic Service: Customers' Tailored Deal & Flexibility

The service in Storage King Nowra is fantastic. We were offered great deal suitable for our needs.
The service was comprehensive and fast.