Storage King

Storage King

See the Best Storage Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Storage King

• Job Satisfaction
Disgruntled
DisgruntledPerth, WA

Withholding money they owe me, no contact from upper management, do not care once they have your money.

Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

DON'T USE THEM

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusting customer service

On Wednesday 13th April 2022 morning I purchased a LCD TV Carton - Small for $49.95 from the Chirnside Park store but they didn't have any in stock so Tanya the store manager kept on phoning me and refused to refund me and she kept on telling me to ring head office. I would avoid them all together since their staff couldn't care less about their customers and they treat them with disrespect and they use swear and use profanity.

Owjan
OwjanSydney, NSW

St peters branch

I had a good experience with st peters branch. Had my furniture for a long time during covid over there till I could get a new place. No problem with security or management.

Storage King Revesby

Jeffrey Tan
Jeffrey Tan

Deception conduct

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Expensive, then corrupt when something went wrong

The roller door came down on the truck as I was reversing out. It is on too short a timer. I was charged $800 for the minor repair and $800 for security, all added to my account and my storage items held as leverage. This entire event has been used as an opportunity for them to make money - despite the mgr saying, "it's ok, it happens quite often" at the time of the incident. I requested the original invoice from the service providers but was denied. I can't wait to get my stuff out of there and never use them again.

Think Twice before using

I tried to purchase moving boxes using their package deal advertised as with free delivery from the Collie Street Fyshwick as I do not drive.
Was processed as Pick Up without consent.
Three phone calls resulted in an answer of an unknown courier delivering at an unknown date and time, with no details available as to the booking.
Was advised that a refund could not be processed against my payment method of credit card, and that I had to provide my BSB and Account Number via email, for a refund to be considered after a two week period.
Ended up paying a local resident $60 to collect the boxes for me.
Think twice about using, especially delivery.
The boxes however are quality.
The packing tape is a total waste and is the rubbish bin.

JaydeS
JaydeSSydney, NSW

KAMBAH - RUDE new manager Ray, arrogant & rip-off rates

Kambah former manager Adam was always helpful but the new manager is absolutely rude.
Without explaining why my account is allegedly overdue, this individual arrogantly huffed and attempted to patronise me. I’m still waiting for him to email my statement. My rate was $285 which jumped a whopping 7%
and ‘Ray’ informed me that ‘we’re still trying to give you the best price available’ which is a load of rubbish, because in the previous breath he said ‘market rates for storage units your size are $400’.
In other words, the first increase was simply to load the price because they can and the first price was just to get me in and now they can do what they like because of demand. Deceitful King more like it.

Jeff
JeffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm in the wrong business... they can and will increase rent by 30+%

Imagine the furore if your landlord increased your rent by %30+? This is what happened to me this year with StorageKing after signing up a couple of years ago. From other reviews it seems quite common but I'm not standing for that, now I have to find somewhere else. Other than the arbitrary rent increases I've been happy enough with the facility.

ghiehtaha
ghiehtahaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience

Lachlan provided exceptional service. He was professional and always tried to cater to my needs. Lachlan was very nice to deal with when organsing what i needed. The facilities are well maintained and have a up to date modern security system.
I recommend this service to anyone needing storage.

No peace of mind here

If you're after trouble free storage, then storage king is not for you. Having used this company for six years while overseas has been an awful experience. Over this period there have been 11 price rises so a reasonable $192 has evolved into a rather expensive $302 per month. Their insistence on using SMS rather than email (really useless for customers overseas) has resulted in a total lack of communication with regards to price rises or changes in bank details. One needs to study the monthly invoice in minute detail for any changes or else an instant late fee is administered. This is a really woeful company that has no regard for their customers, money is all that matters.

Peter D
Peter DCanberra 2600, ACT

Storage king eagle farm wonderful thanks to Gwen

I haven’t done a review before but the service and help I received from Gwen at eagle farm storage king was just great. Gwen was sooo helpful and friendly. I can’t be grateful enough for her help and advise. She is an assert to the company. So knowledgeable, experienced and just wonderful to deal with. Thank you so much Gwen. You really made my mission easy!!!! thanks again Gwen !

Alexander Macdonald
Alexander MacdonaldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Storage King Everton Hills (in Brisbane)

I have been storing goods at Storage King Everton Hills for the past three months. Clean and secure storage facilities, including a service lift and four trolleys which made moving of large or heavy boxes relatively easy. A special word of thanks to Julie for her always friendly and efficient service: she actually "went the extra mile" at times - helping us to construct the rather intricate "archive" boxes, and even assisting me on one occasion with sorting out a "rogue" roll of tape!

Amazing!

So helpful with organising storage! And such polite service when coming and going! Will definitely be recommending to other people who wish and need the help to move and with storage