Storage King

Storage King

Incredible customer service!

I have been dealing for a few weeks now with Nicole from Storage King Balmain and she has gone above and BEYOND for me since day one. I have never in my life received such good customer service. Nicole has thought of everything for me and has made a very stressful solo move so much easier than I was expecting. She is a literal lifesaver and has been an absolute delight to deal with over the phone, via email and in person. I have come to her with a few concerns or problems and there hasn't been a single issue that she hasn't been able to resolve. I was able to come to her with my situation and she was able to custom fit the perfect solution to me at VERY reasonable prices. She has followed up with me over the phone and via email to check on how things are progressing and I have been raving about my experience to just about anyone who will listen. It's not often you get customer service like this. I've also seen her interact with a few other customers and it seems like she treats them all with the same courtesy, respect, kindness, enthusiasm and professionalism.

Nicole is a true asset to Storage King Balmain and honestly one of the most delightful people I've ever had the privilege to deal with.

Stoarge King: Hume - TERRIBLE SERVICE

The service we received from the beginning was dreadful.

The unit was booked and paid for on-line. When arriving to complete the paperwork, I needed to firmly insist that I had done this before I check on-line was made. I was told that no I hadn't done this.

For several weeks the alarm would activate when accessing the unit. It took several requests for this to be fixed. Interestingly, we were told that we would need to be at the unit during the day for it to be fixed, but magically it was fixed without our attendance.

After paying our monthly fee we were locked out of the unit. It took several requests for the lock to be removed. Denying us access to the unit.

Trolleys are as rare as hen’s teeth, making it difficult to move heavy objects.

Outside bins are not regularly emptied, something I put in the bin was there two weeks later.

Toilets are not cleaned regularly, bins overflow and again something I put in the toilet bin was there two weeks later.

Caravans are allowed to park overhanging bays, making access in the site difficult.

I would not recommend this business to anybody.

Extremely happy customer

This is the second time I have used Storage King and not this will not be the last time I am an extremely happy customer. Fantastic experience. Storage very clean, dry and the staff were amazing and very helpful. Security of the premises is extremely thorough.

Perfect facility

Very secure and clean storage units and the most amazing customer service. Pricing is definitely reasonable for peace of mind.

Good service

Needed storage in a hurry and was pleased to get good service in a well kept and very secure facility in South Nowra. Thank you

Perfect for short term storage

We required short-term storage for a 4 bedroom house and we were assisted with various options and only need to pay once we start to use it. If storage is required for more than one month, the 2nd is free. Believe it is great with 24-hour access to the area which is secured and monitored constantly at Nowra South branch. Very friendly and helpful personnel which is a bonus and makes it easier to get things done.

Jacques Potgieter

Extremely Helpful

Tracey at the Dee Why Center has help us with all our requirements. Took a load off our minds as we needed quick storage when got caught short of time moving between houses.

Cheap service, expensive option!!

After agreeing to a contract price, they then put it up 25% without any consultation, knowing I was overseas and couldn’t do anything about it (i.e. move out)! The contract states they can do anything they want, so read it carefully and delete that section if you’re thinking of going with them due to their lead in price.

Storage king Virginia Qld

Very disappointed in the uplift of rates 4 times that of CPI with a take it or leave it attitude. I will be leaving to go elsewhere after a 22 percent uplift in rates in 14 months.

Great Srrbivd

These two gentlemen are very knowledgeable about your needs when moving. The help they gave was great and I will totally recommend Adamstown Storage King to my family and friends.

Storage King Blacktown

Honest, friendly to all my queries and couldn't go out of their way enough to make sure i was satisfied. Future storage requirements will be straight back to Blacktown, 10/10 to staff and facility.

Storage King Midland best service and

Very great service and very friendly professional staff. Was great being in my local area and would recommend them to everyone needing storage for short or long periods

Fantastic 10/10 service

Steve and Tracey thank you so much for your fantastic 10/10 service
Steve took the time to walk me around the site showed me around and helped me choose the right size storage shed for my needs
And Tracey did a fantastic job with the office work
It was a very easy process thanks to you guys
I will be recommending you to everyone

Ben Bartley

Poor customer service and knowledge

After having storage for about 15 months and suffering through multiple price rises in that time, we cancelled our storage unit at Windsor Gardens and were informed we had to give 2 weeks notice so they will charge us for that time. Fair Enough. We were then promised by the female representative that we would then receive a refund for the remainder of the month (approximately 2 weeks as we literally just paid the fee in advance).

We emailed twice with no response from anyone, so when i eventually rang, the manager had to rifle through his inbox (I assume deleted items as we weren't a sale) to tell us that we aren't entitled to a refund and that the female staff member we spoke to will call us on Saturday to set us straight. Even though this gentleman was the Manager and the female staff member wasnt.

So overall a very poor experience with Storage King Windsor Gardens with a complete lack of customer service, understanding or knowledge. I wouldn't recommend Storage King to anyone and instead send them to Storage 2000.

Storage is just not about material items. It’s also about Service.

Having tried three other storage companies, I found the service at Blacktown Storage King to be friendly, efficient and well worth the effort to travel the extra distance. Thanks to Mark, I was able to store my material items with complete confidence and would highly recommend Blacktown Storage King to all and sundry.

Helpful and Handy

Pretty good experience renting out a storage space. Staff at storage king Blacktown very helpful and quick to follow up inquiries online.
Made the process easy and handy for our use.

Fantastic Service: Customers' Tailored Deal & Flexibility

The service in Storage King Nowra is fantastic. We were offered great deal suitable for our needs.
The service was comprehensive and fast.

Storage King, MacArthur

Recently rented out a large unit space at storage King, the staff there were exceptionally happy and cooperative
all I can say is the experience I had with the crew at storage King was better than excellent
I can recommend storage King to anybody who wants to use their services
it may be one of the more expensive units storage businesses but it's one of the best

Storage King South Nowra - Licence To Steal

This has been a very hard review to write as the storage unit, upkeep and security of the place is exceptionally good, however, my advice to anyone looking to rent a space through Storage King is to never pay any more than one week ahead. Do not pay monthly and or fortnightly unless you know for sure that you will not be leaving anytime soon. Upon cleaning out our garage and advising that we no longer required it, we were informed that we would not be entitled to the 3 weeks already paid in advance (were paying monthly) as we were vacating one week into the start of a monthly pay/lease period. So they basically stole a little under $100. We were never informed of this when we first signed up and had we of known we would have used Kennards Self Storage where you only pay for the time you use. Quite disappointed and surprised that they can legally get away with it.

Highly recommendws.Friendly helpful staff

Highly recommend Storage King.friendly and helpful with clear instructions on the phone. Just got a new 2nd storage today quick and easy.Thanks heaps.