Storage King

Storage King

• Job Satisfaction

No peace of mind here

If you're after trouble free storage, then storage king is not for you. Having used this company for six years while overseas has been an awful experience. Over this period there have been 11 price rises so a reasonable $192 has evolved into a rather expensive $302 per month. Their insistence on using SMS rather than email (really useless for customers overseas) has resulted in a total lack of communication with regards to price rises or changes in bank details. One needs to study the monthly invoice in minute detail for any changes or else an instant late fee is administered. This is a really woeful company that has no regard for their customers, money is all that matters.

Peter D

Peter DCanberra 2600, ACT

Storage king eagle farm wonderful thanks to Gwen

I haven’t done a review before but the service and help I received from Gwen at eagle farm storage king was just great. Gwen was sooo helpful and friendly. I can’t be grateful enough for her help and advise. She is an assert to the company. So knowledgeable, experienced and just wonderful to deal with. Thank you so much Gwen. You really made my mission easy!!!! thanks again Gwen !

Alexander Macdonald

Alexander MacdonaldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Storage King Everton Hills (in Brisbane)

I have been storing goods at Storage King Everton Hills for the past three months. Clean and secure storage facilities, including a service lift and four trolleys which made moving of large or heavy boxes relatively easy. A special word of thanks to Julie for her always friendly and efficient service: she actually "went the extra mile" at times - helping us to construct the rather intricate "archive" boxes, and even assisting me on one occasion with sorting out a "rogue" roll of tape!

Amazing!

So helpful with organising storage! And such polite service when coming and going! Will definitely be recommending to other people who wish and need the help to move and with storage

Dylan H.

Dylan H.Perth, WA

5 stars Success Cockburn

Every time I go, any interaction with the team is on point! The property is spotless, modern and secure. Price is reasonable and happy to pay. Excellent recommendation for moving company too.

Grovedale Geelong

We have been very happy with the Grovedale facility. Bree and Dan have both gone the extra mile when we have needed help. We would highly recommend Grovedale Storage King to everybody needing storage assistance.
Denise Graham

michael

michaelSydney, NSW

unprofessional staff

a year lease a unit, always paid in advance. month after termination, refund not paid yet. staff keeps saying not received email. Sending text bank detail, no reply.

very disappointment.

Chaz R.

Chaz R.

SK Artarmon were great to work with!

The office manager is lovely and a pleasure to deal with. They were very helpful on every account and not pushy at all (for example wanting to buy some storage boxes and not pushing that I bought surplus to my needs). Great little unit, cheaper than a lot of the ones I compared to in the area. Would use again.

excellent service and storage facility at the new Brookvale facility. Manager was very helpful as were all staff.

The facility is brand new with excellent storage areas. The access is terrific and very easy to manoeuvre around. Peter Searle ws most helpful along with the other staff members. I would have no hesitation in recommending the service to anyone.

JimmyLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fees change over night

EDIT: A new fee rise of 25% rise has been agreed on by me after a talk with the owners.

Change of management saw my fees go from $120/m to $225/m with 4 weeks notice. I can't just come and move everything as i'm 2,000 km away. I'm stuck paying high fees until i can make it down there (6 months).

JimmyL

After a chat with the new managers we have agreed on a new monthly fee which is much more reasonable.

Jessica Millar

Jessica MillarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best friendliest customer service around

Friendliest staff amazing customer service they find you exactly what you need with out overselling and get you set up and started fast. Able to access your own stuff 7 days up until late outside of business hours safe secure and reliable

Definitely won't be going back

Rude and selfish people who like to think they have power over their customers waste of money and time. There are better alternatives to this that I will use I. I future

Holly

Stoarge King: Hume - TERRIBLE SERVICE

Jodie

JodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy customer

This is the second time I have used Storage King and not this will not be the last time I am an extremely happy customer. Fantastic experience. Storage very clean, dry and the staff were amazing and very helpful. Security of the premises is extremely thorough.

Perfect facility

Very secure and clean storage units and the most amazing customer service. Pricing is definitely reasonable for peace of mind.

Good service

Needed storage in a hurry and was pleased to get good service in a well kept and very secure facility in South Nowra. Thank you

Perfect for short term storage

We required short-term storage for a 4 bedroom house and we were assisted with various options and only need to pay once we start to use it. If storage is required for more than one month, the 2nd is free. Believe it is great with 24-hour access to the area which is secured and monitored constantly at Nowra South branch. Very friendly and helpful personnel which is a bonus and makes it easier to get things done.

Jacques Potgieter

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Extremely Helpful

Tracey at the Dee Why Center has help us with all our requirements. Took a load off our minds as we needed quick storage when got caught short of time moving between houses.

Mal

MalSydney

Cheap service, expensive option!!

After agreeing to a contract price, they then put it up 25% without any consultation, knowing I was overseas and couldn’t do anything about it (i.e. move out)! The contract states they can do anything they want, so read it carefully and delete that section if you’re thinking of going with them due to their lead in price.