DIY advocate

DIY advocateSydney, NSW

Great examples & displays of undercover areas

I got to Huntingwood & find what I want, as well as the easy customer pick up area for orders. The sales staff are competent & I find them helpful for projects, as well as ideas you may not have thought of.

Customer service

I bought over $6000 of material from them Had to make some changes told me call or email sent email no reply over six sent email very frustrating Also told me when they will deliver materials As I could be there for delivery I go away for five days and get message materials on site with photo they had delivered materials and dumped them on my front yard not happy with there customer service had to ring them to take materials back until I was back home Once you pay they don’t care very poor service

Stratco A.Stratco

Hi Kevin, I am sorry that you have had this experience with us. Please contact me at contact@stratco.com.au if you would like to discuss further or if I can be of any further assistance. Kind regards Natasha

hilarias

hilarias

Excellent service

Excellent service received today at the Huntingwood store made our purchase easey and seamless.
Thanks to Shaun for looking after us and his excellent knowledge and suggestions regarding the correct products to buy

Dianne583

Dianne583

Great service and the finished job looks awesome

Stratco cuts roofing to the exact size. For a DYI person this is such a bonus as there are no errors and the finished job looks great. The service was excellent as well and the pricing was competitive.

Store LocationThornton NSW

kat.anderson88

kat.anderson88Sydney, NSW

Slats wrong size for length of fence

Got the quikscreen slat fence. Measured ourselves and got measured by a couple fence companies. Gave the two lengths (each side of driveway) to stratco and was told they work out the lengths of the slats factoring in poles etc. When building the fence and on both lengths the poles were not factored in properly. I had to go buy a drop saw from Bunnings and cut the slats to the right length myself. Obviously made the process much longer and the cost of the handyman helping assemble more as well.
The support panel covers are also loose and some slide down easy.
Otherwise the fence looks great! Finishes off the front of the house nicely. Very happy with the end result.

Stratco A.Stratco

Hi Kat, sorry to hear that you have had this experience with us, if would like to discuss further can please contact me via contact@stratco.com.au. Kind regards Natasha

David N.

David N.Sydney, NSW

Customer Service and Value for Money

Dealing with someone who listens to your ideas and turns it into a solution with industry knowledge and feedback, creating a full solution at a great price. Customer service, follow up, creativity and DIY advice was incredible.

Michelle Tang

Michelle TangSydney, NSW

Good customer service in-store.

Able to request products to be placed on hold and for products to be transferred from another store. Great experience with personal service. Products are reasonable price. Remember to sign up as a member to have points collected, 100 points = $5 store voucher

Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

Perfect advice and design

Fast and great design assistance to finalise a great patio. Provided good, clear answers to my many qurstions. Even no local tradesman listed to build the patio Stratco help locate one. Very happy with the patio, dont know how I managed so long without it.

Store LocationVisit store
Robin robson

Robin robsonSydney, NSW

Great place to shop.

I found everything I needed at Stratco of good quality. The technical advise from the salesperson was invaluable. The store was well laid out and easy to navigate. Stratco is always worth a visit.

Store LocationHuntingwood NSW

kumi

kumiSydney, NSW

Product was good, but the service needs improvement

Stratco A.Stratco

Hi, I am sorry that you have had this experience with us, if you would like to contact us via contact@stratco.com.au so we can discuss further. Kind regards Natasha

R.V.

R.V.Sydney, NSW

I ordered concrete pavers to be delivered. From the Punchbowl store.
The young lady at the counter was very helpful and had good knowledge of the product.
The pavers were delivered on time.
Great service.

Ruth

RuthHunter Region, NSW

Stratco Garden Outdoor Storage Box Bench

I often call into Stratco Thornton for a look around. Staff is always friendly and happy to help. Found that Storage Box Bench was on sale. Easy to assemble. Looks fantastic

Store LocationThornton

Carport for caravan

Was looking for a car port for caravan. Saw Ashleigh and quoted on couple of options , Ashleigh gave me a few options and couldn’t be more helpful. Great experience thanks

Store LocationThornton

Mark Leveson

Mark LevesonSydney, NSW

Kerosene Heater

Needed a new heater and found on-line that this store stocked and sold these. Staff gave us great advice and were incredibly helpful and polite. We were even able to buy kero in bulk from too. Couldn't be happier with our purchase.

Store LocationSmeaton Grange

Amazing products and service

Can't explain what a great experience this was. Received amazing service from the staff and the products are top notch. Purchased a DIY patio. Will definitely be going back when I need more additions.

Store LocationStratco Huntingwood

Bill

BillSydney

Jess, absolutely excellent

Jess knows her stuff and made the job, from tithe quote to delivery to fixing - very easy. Nothing was ever a problem. Price was good. Product is excellent and well priced. Delivered on time.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Perfect addition to our home

What a perfect addition to our home, great service and advice from Stratco, thank you John and to Michael the installer, thank you for your workmanship. It has exceeded our expectations.

Store LocationSmeaton Grange

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Good Efficient Customer-Based Service

We appreciated the efficiency of Stratco. From the point of Sales, The Delivery on time, Quality of Product, Builders to Assemble Recommendations, Building Process and follow-through. All was excellent - top job.

Jess was the best!

Jess was very knowledgeable and helpful. She went out of her way to provide excellent advice and assistance, and to prepare a quote for a double garage I wanted. She also arranged for installation contractors to visit the site.

Alex Wu

Alex WuSydney, NSW

Perfect product & good price

Bought Odin Black Slot-N-Lock 5 Shelf Unit 1800 X 1200 X 450mm for my garage.
Easy to install, strong and very good price. Price is better than all other stores. My garage is well organized and tidy now.
Store is easy to get in and have enough parking space.

Store LocationStratco NSW, Punchbowl