Stratco NSW, Thornton

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Dave Befetic

Dave BefeticHunter Region, NSW

Anything I want is not supplied or the space in the rack is empty. They never keep common items in stock.

Looked for sylastic, bay was empty except for expensive alternatives. Looked for downpipe connectors, bay was empty of common types but alterntives for less common types were there. Asked for black builders plastic to wrap asbestos but was contradicted about what I needed even though I had checked twice with council about what I was supposed to be using. They didn't have any of what they were offering anyway.

Stratco A.Stratco

Hi Dave, I am sorry to hear you had this experience at Stratco Thornton. I have sent you a message to discuss this further and offer assistance for the situation. Regards, Annabelle

Poor service

I was at your store at Thornton on Monday 17th August with my son , we bought 2 colour bond panels , arrived home to Rutherford & discovered 8 rails , no posts !!, back the next day to sort it out , a lot of driving, all good , mistakes happen, on that Monday my son gave you his details for you to measure & quote large colour bond gates ( new home so needs them done & not wasting your time ) , after a week he did not here from you , he called & was told they would get back to him ASAP , still no call !!, disappointing!!, I would suggest if you are too busy & don’t want the business your sales person should just state that !!, so we can look elsewhere..

Stratco A.Stratco

Hi Kevin, I am sorry to hear you have had this experience with Stratco. It is concerning you have not received the quote within the expected timeframe. I have sent you a message to follow this up and arrange contact. Regards, Annabelle

AaronM

AaronM

Not sure why they cannot give me a quote.

I have been trying to get a quote for over a week now and every time I call, I keep getting told they are getting straight onto it, followed by nothing.

Stratco A.Stratco

Hi Aaron, I am sorry to hear you have had this experience with Stratco. It is disappointing to hear no contact has been made for the quote. I have sent you a message to follow this up. Regards, Annabelle

very poor customer service

took almost 3 months to replace parts that were damaged by
Stratco's delivery truck, the assistant manager was polite, but the delays in my opinion were unacceptable.I cant recommend Stratco to anyone.

Stratco A.Stratco

Hi Ian, it is disappointing to hear you have had this experience with Stratco. I have sent you a message to discuss this further and involve management. Regards, Annabelle

Roger Amos

Roger AmosHunter Region, NSW

Quick screening in community lifestyle village

Have dealt with Stratco Thornton for some years now and have not encountered any problems at all with service or products. Easy to communicate with sales and delivery service excellent. Would recommend this store to all.

Raymond Latter

Raymond LatterHunter Region, NSW

Amazing finish to our boring colorbond fence

Recently I ordered fence toppers for my side fence. They are a quality product, arrived promptly and when installed have greatly improved the fence appearance and also given us more privacy. The staff at Thornton gave me excellent advice and they were efficient and friendly.

wayneo

wayneoHunter Region, NSW

My patio roof

From the start ,dealing with Thornton stratco lwas confident that lwas gojng to achieve what lwanted .and l settled on the outback system .delivered on time .pleased with the outcome

Store LocationThorton Newcastle nsw
SAMMY

SAMMYSydney

Raised garden beds

I’ve recently purchased Stratco raised garden beds which I would recommend as an excellent product. Easy to assemble, looks good and value for money. Staff at Thornton we’re very helpful.

Frank T

Frank THunter Region, NSW

A great solution for DIY installations

I was looking for a material to lay over existing concrete pavers in a Queenslander room. I initially purchased a couple of sample tiles to evaluate them and then ordered more than 100 tiles to do the job. Fantastic! Quick and easy to lay. Great underfoot. So good, that I'm extending the same finish out the door and onto an adjacent deck!

Almost perfect

Visited the store , staff very helpful and obliging.
However I required 4 bags of Quick set along with the garden shed , the lady serving me had some problems with " This new system" and only put in 1 bag of cement, This one bag with the shed was delivered promptly with great communication from the driver.
Overall a good experience I should have checked the receipt at the store, otherwise excellent.
The delivery costs were quite high but it was 40 km away and the only other option was from other hardware operators whose product was inferior. Having used stratco products before I was willing to pay the premium cost

Good shed, however......!

Stratco A.Stratco

Thank you for providing your feedback Darrtoo, I will be passing this onto the NSW team. Please email me at contact@stratco.com.au if you would like to discuss this further. Regards, Annabelle

Spot On Service

When 60 bags of concrete are loaded into your trailer while you pay, you know your onto a good thing. Cheaper then Bunnings too! Will definitely be going back! Awesome.

Store LocationStratco Thornton

Brett F.

Brett F.Hunter Region, NSW

The best workbench and storage system

Just recently purchased a garage workbench and storage system was a little apprehensive at first because if the cost but now I’m completely satisfied.
The quality and strength of the steel is great. It’s so nice to have something which is decent and well made and it was easy to assemble.

Rebecca

RebeccaHunter Region, NSW

Appalling service and a "custom" shed...yeah, right!

Shelves

Bought 2 shelves for $60 what a bargain, easy to put together and carry a lot whilst there also bought a letter box again great price.
Very surprised by the range of products carried in store and great service from the staff

Craig B.

Craig B.Hunter Region, NSW

I went in store to buy a drill, the staff were very helpful, spending the time to show me around the store and helped me choose a drill. I also purchased a hedge trimmer, spare batteries and screwdriver set. I was also pleased with the price. Definitely going back to Stratco this weekend.

M.H.A

M.H.AHunter Region, NSW

Great price and service!

I tend to just go to Bunnings as it’s close. But this time I saw a Fb special on some roof ventilators. I couldn’t ignore this special and drove to Thornton to buy them plus other products. They were priced better, the service was friendly and they had 6 of the colour in stock. I drove home happy. I’ll be back!

Store LocationThornton Stratco

Great customer service and product knowledge

First I want say thanks for making me feel comfortable even though I didn't not know what exactly what i needed to build the porch front of my house. Then Kristopher helped me with everything from drawing a rough plan to getting everything that I needed ready.Thanks again

John N

John NHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

We wished to install blinds onto the back patio before this could happen a support beam had to be installed to support the blinds. the sales manager arranged for a site inspection and measure then arranged for the installer to construct this also while there the installer did the final measure for the blinds to be manufactured prior to being fitted.
We have been impressed with this excellent service.

Dianne583

Dianne583

Great service and the finished job looks awesome

Stratco cuts roofing to the exact size. For a DYI person this is such a bonus as there are no errors and the finished job looks great. The service was excellent as well and the pricing was competitive.