Stratco Online Store

Stratco Online Store

• Incentivised Review Yes (70%) · No (30%)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Michelle

MichelleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good timing and streamline deluvery

Very quick streamline delivery service. Just called to cjeck on product and purchased over phone. Delivered within two days. Cant use any more words. Bla bla bla bla bla bla

AndreaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No response does not sell a product

Stratco A.Stratco

Hi Andrea , I am sorry that you have had this experience with us. Please contact me at contact@stratco.com.au if you wish to discuss further. Kind regards Natasha

Stratco A.Stratco

Hi Andrea, it is disappointing that you have not being communicated, I am willing to contact you direct if you would like, if you can send me your details via contact@stratco.com.au. Kind regards Natasha

Cindy G.

Cindy G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online experience

Easy to use and find what I needed. I did click n collect and customer service was professional and friendly. Happy to use this service again at any time of day.

Peter

PeterGippsland, VIC

Heritage Shed

Love the site- it is easy to use and soooo comprehensive. My heritage shed was delivered without fuss and clear instructions for erection . With a little assistance it was up in no time and even the neighbour loves it.

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

great company

great products at good prices but they don't reply to emails....
I will continue to buy direct from Stratco... So far So good. I recommend shoppers to look at the website.

Linda Murphy

Linda MurphySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy ordering

Site is easy to find your way around. Buyers have a choice of stores to select from.
Products listed are accurately described and pictures are available to ensure it is the correct product for you.

Rates and Fees

Disapointment with sale of product purchased.

having previously been very satisfied with my purchases from Stratco I was dissapointed to find that the Fan I purchased last week did not include the special type of globe required but that you did not sell them, nor was it easy to purchase same from normal outlets. Nor could I buy a 6w one as all retailers contacted only sold 3w which does not provide sufficient light for the room.

Stratco A.Stratco

Hi Barry, I am sorry that you had this experience with us, if you would like to discuss further, please contact me at contact@stratco.com.au. Kind regards Natasha

Mungus

MungusSouth West, WA

Great store

Great variety of products are available and the store is easy to navigate.Staff are always on hand to assist with my questions and the price of products is nearly always better than other stores

Rhonda S.

Rhonda S.Sydney, NSW

Good online experience

Purchased Sunscape 3 x 6m gazebo online and used click and collect service. Very efficient, no problems. Unfortunately putting up the gazebo was a problem as the canopy was too small for the frame.

Efficient and wide range

The Stratco online store has as wide a range as their physical stores. Couldn't be happier with the fire pit I purchased, which was a catalogue special that week. Would buy from them again.

Jeff

JeffEyre Peninsula, SA

Excellent service from the online store.

Very fast and efficient. Great range of online products and very good prices. I would recommend Stratco for all your hardware and building needs. I will definitely use them again.

Jason

JasonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and product

Fast and easy purchase online with a quick turnaround time for click and collect and a great price and service at pick up will definitely buy from them again in the future.

Rates and Fees

Carmela was very helpful !

Carmela was very helpful ! She followed all the instruction and she made sure that we will get what we needed .
She had a lot of patience and she made sure that the product will be delivered on time

Anna
Anna

My mobile number is 0402905851.
My email address is anna72au@yahoo.com.au

Roachy

RoachyPerth, WA

HAPPY CAMPER

After a small glitch on my 1st online order,which was quickly corrected by the friendly & helpful admin staff at Canning Vale, i became a Super Saver and enjoy doing most of my shopping with Stratco online, always using the easy ClicknCollect feature which saves me valuable time.

Virginia

VirginiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic garden section

Can't best a Stratco for plants! Always top quality and fantastic sales. Huge range on offer and their prices on everyday items are lower than competitors. Always my first choice.

Outstanding customer service

Sales rep was brilliant, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. Bent over backwards to help me make sure order was correct. Fencing and gates look fantastic. Rep endured both orders were available for pickup at same time

Cath S

Cath SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tanks, screens and more.

Brought several item's recently and could not be happier with the service, del and after care help when there was a problem. Tracey at Gepps Cross store thanks again for your help.

Kym Ingham

Kym InghamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online order

I called to order a workshop bench for my husbands birthday and I wanted by a certain date and also price matched. Staff were friendly and arranged the product to be picked up locally for me and the date I needed it by.

Shed Window Is Great

Checked out a shed window online and I initially couldn't find the dimensions so I rang the contact number. The person on the phone provided all the details and arranged the order and delivery to the store. Great service and quality product.

John

JohnPerth, WA

Buying Roofing Steel SO Easy

I purchased steel roofing and wall sheeting for my old garage as I was refurbishing the lot!
Arrived in a timely manner and was perfect amount and quality. Easy to fit and work with. The online store was very easy to navigate and place my order!