2Stratco Online Store

4.4

Steve S
Steve S
  Online Store

A regional lack of stores and closures of my nearest store

I found the experience itself to be OK though I was disappointed my local Stratco shut down. I suspect the move to Smeaton Grange did not work as they expected, and Stratco underestimated willingness of Campbelltown residents to go so far. I also suspect the freight cost from Huntingwood where my on-line order came from was a little dearer that what came from Campbelltown in the past and also compared to my local Bunnings... I suspect they also ignored the fact that in coming months with the widening of part of Appin Rd and the many thousands of homes to be built in Figtree, Mt Gilead and towards Appin increasing Campbelltown's customer base... Show details
Neil Rose
Neil Rose4 posts
Pacabella
PacabellaIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Excellent service

The order was for metal cabinets. They were well priced. The freight was reasonable. The post sale communications were timely and accuate. The delivery driver was friendly and efficient. All round pleasant experience. Show details
M A.
M A.
Stratco   DM

We are disappointed you have had an unsatisfactory experience and will use your feedback to improve our service. I have passed this onto our NSW senior management team. Thank you.

Gillian Wolff
Gillian WolffKambah 2902, ACT3 posts

Stratco shelf

The item was on porch. Invoice said arrival 5 April.. so phoned to check. The phone number asks for mailbox no! No idea what that means .so very hard to contact a person to check on delivery. Your items are good price and quality. The online icon would not let me pick up! So that was OK.. thank you
Gillian Show details ·  2
jumbeen
jumbeenCentral, SA59 posts

Poor customer service for Online quotes for Custom-sized sheds

I requested an Online "quote" for a custom-sized shed. I got an email with a huge list of questions and I replied with all but my exact address (suburb only) as I did not want to be harassed by sales people. I got no response. I contacted them again a week later stating I needed a cost estimate from them if they wanted to stay in the running. They never replied. Online Customer Service for custom-sized sheds is non-existent. Don't waste your time online. Go into a Stratco store instead and talk to the Shed team, they are friendly and professional, and don't give you a hard time if you don't want to give out your exact address. Show details
Stratco   DM

Hi Julie, we are disappointed you have had an unsatisfactory experience and will use your feedback to improve our online service. Thank you for your feedback.

Paul
PaulCentral Queensland, QLD42 posts
chris
chrisWanniassa 2903, ACT
  Online Store

Totally satisfied/will be back for more

Satisfying from start to finish. Used online video for construction. Show details ·  1
Niall
Niall3 posts

First class support

Had my Handi-mate shed and flooring system delivered with a couple of minor issues. The support I received and the response from Stratco staff, both head office and local, was immediate, friendly and very appropriate. I can’t thank them enough for their professionalism and assistance. Show details ·  1
Lou
Lou
  Online Store

Good workbench and value for money

Easy to order and product arrived very quickly after ordering . Bench is great and easy to put together Show details ·  1
AJJ
AJJ

No ugly duckling

I bought this to cover a yellowing air con unit and it totally transformed the space. Well packed, clear delivery timelines and easy to put together - and very good value for money. Show details ·  1
Don
DonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Workbench

Currently on special at $99 usually $149. Excellent delivery within 2 days. Product as described Show reply
Simo
SimoPerth, WA2 posts

Great experience

Salesman Chris from Canningvale WA was exceptional from start to finish ! Friendly nice guy who helped me along the way with ordering my shed and making a few changes . Also I had to phone the Mandurah store a couple of times and the ladies were amazing with customer service . I have zero complaints ! Thanks Chris and Mandurah staff ! Show details ·  1
Karen
Karen

Perfect piece for garden

Very happy with our purchase, looks great in our garden. Show details ·  1
Nathan
Nathan
  Verified Online Store
Stratco   DM

Hi Nathan, thank you for your feedback. We are disappointed to hear about your unsatisfactory experience and will do our best to address the issues you've raised. I have passed this on to the WA management team. Thank you, Jayden.

bbnisbet07
bbnisbet07 · Online Store

Does stratco berri sell mattocks with cutter end wooden handle

Stratco   DM

Hi there, please call us on 1300 165 165 to confirm the stock availability of mattocks. Thanks, Annabelle

David
David · Online Store

All the published information for Cooldek refers to patios or verandahs. Can this product be used for the roof to a dwelling and, if so, does this product have any third party test certification? I've seen certification for bushfire compliance but I specifically need to know whether the product is fit for purpose in terms of weatherproofing and condensation over the habitable parts of a dwelling.

RWI
RWI

You need to contact Stratco

Stratco   DM

Hi David, thank you for your detailed question. Please contact us on 1300 165 165 or visit your local store to discuss this with a Patio Expert. Thanks, Annabelle

Trevor
Trevor  · Online Store

Do you sell roofing paint

Stratco   DM

Hi Trevor, yes we do! Please call us on 1300 165 165 to discuss product availability or visit your local store. Regards, Annabelle

See all Stratco Online Store questions