Stratco Online Store

Stratco Online Store

Carmela was very helpful !

Carmela was very helpful ! She followed all the instruction and she made sure that we will get what we needed .
She had a lot of patience and she made sure that the product will be delivered on time

Stratco
Stratco A.Stratco
Anna
Anna

My mobile number is 0402905851.
My email address is anna72au@yahoo.com.au

Roachy

RoachyPerth, WA

HAPPY CAMPER

After a small glitch on my 1st online order,which was quickly corrected by the friendly & helpful admin staff at Canning Vale, i became a Super Saver and enjoy doing most of my shopping with Stratco online, always using the easy ClicknCollect feature which saves me valuable time.

Virginia

VirginiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic garden section

Can't best a Stratco for plants! Always top quality and fantastic sales. Huge range on offer and their prices on everyday items are lower than competitors. Always my first choice.

Outstanding customer service

Sales rep was brilliant, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. Bent over backwards to help me make sure order was correct. Fencing and gates look fantastic. Rep endured both orders were available for pickup at same time

Cath S

Cath SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tanks, screens and more.

Brought several item's recently and could not be happier with the service, del and after care help when there was a problem. Tracey at Gepps Cross store thanks again for your help.

Kym Ingham

Kym InghamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online order

I called to order a workshop bench for my husbands birthday and I wanted by a certain date and also price matched. Staff were friendly and arranged the product to be picked up locally for me and the date I needed it by.

Shed Window Is Great

Checked out a shed window online and I initially couldn't find the dimensions so I rang the contact number. The person on the phone provided all the details and arranged the order and delivery to the store. Great service and quality product.

John

JohnPerth, WA

Buying Roofing Steel SO Easy

I purchased steel roofing and wall sheeting for my old garage as I was refurbishing the lot!
Arrived in a timely manner and was perfect amount and quality. Easy to fit and work with. The online store was very easy to navigate and place my order!

Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

No reply

Sent an online quote request on 11 June 2019 for fencing and didn't get a response so I sent another online request on 25 June and still no response. Not good customer service so I spent my money elsewhere.

Stratco
Stratco A.Stratco

Hi Scott, sorry to hear that you have had this experience with us, if you would like to contact me via contact@stratco.com.au and we can discuss further. Kind regards Natasha

cathLou65941

cathLou65941Peel, WA

Fantastic service from staff at the Mandurah branch in WA

We are very happy with all aspects of dealing at Stratco, the stores have everything we could ever need. Looking at getting patio and fencing in the near future and as the service was great, we'll be heading back to our our local Stratco store.

15 Piece Combo storage Bins

Great product for the price. Easy to put together and looks like it will last a long time. Great for the shed! Very happy with this product and would definitely recommend it.

Easy to deal with

Ordered for click n collect. Within 30 minutes I had confirmation of the order to pick up! Staff were friendly at the store. Items were in perfect condition and as advertised

B1ackjack

B1ackjackNortheast, VIC

Great product great service

This was our first visit to a Stratco store, but it won’t be our last. We wanted to look at screens, and the service we received was second to none. The salesperson introduced herself immediately, and showed us the range of screens carried by the store. She explained in great detail to all the questions we asked. She was very knowledgeable, and it was easy for us to make the decision to purchase the screen, and we were even given instructions on how to erect it. We were ver impressed with the outstanding service we received and we will certainly Stradco to our friends. Thankyou Stradco.

Rgale

RgaleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No faults

Definitely a Quick and easy online service was delivered next afternoon after payment. Will definitely purchase from again. Item was as described good quality! Will recommend. Was easy to assemble

Quick and easy

Ordered a couple of shelves online that I needed for my tool shed. The transaction was quick and easy. Audio, there were no problems at the store while collecting either.

Ducthy

DucthyPeel, WA

Great quick gates

Purchased quick gate products from,stratco great product great people to deal with helped me out with the right hinges and locks for gates and also bought a hills clothes line from them staff made it very easy for purchasing all the products thx

Alexandra Gouros

Alexandra GourosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service!

Jonathon at Epping was fantastic and have excellent customer service. Jonathan was very knowledgeable on what products sold in store. Definitely will be back there very soon. Plus, Prompt delivery.

Mal

Mal

Excellent Service and Good Value

Needed storage optioins to clean up my garage. Had everything I needed at competitive prices with knowledgeable staff and a prompt delivery service - what else could anyone want, and I have the discount voucher for my next purchase.

Jomy Pulavelil Sebastian

Jomy Pulavelil SebastianGordon 2906, ACT

Quality product and low price

STRATCO - very good online store. Quality products. Low price. Excellent service and communication. Faster free shipping. Different models. size, price are available 100% happy with this store and also recommended to others.
Website design very good for easy online shopping and also detailed item descriptions.

don't waste my time

don't waste my timeWallaroo

Easy and satisfying way to shop

I am very happy with the product purchased via online shopping, making it so easy for people who do not live in the major cities and don't have as much choice.