Stratco SA

Ash Stewart

Ash StewartMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

quote for shed

Requested a quote from 2 different stratco stores, my wife chased one and so did i, over 2 weeks now and no one has got back to us with the price ??....just excuses ?........how hard can it be ?..........we actually are looking at buying 3 sheds, not that it makes a difference obviously.......your sales people obviously have better things to do.................absolutely pathetic !!

Girl power project

Expert advice was given to guide me with my project & the store was able to supply what was needed immediately. Also recommended any extras required & helped with loading into my car

Store LocationStratco Whyalla
Jan

Jan

Love my new outdoor furniture!

Great service, great value, very friendly helpful staff. Both staff knew their products and made me feel important. That is rare these days. I have now signed up and i will definitely be back more often. Thank you

Store LocationMt Barker

kazambo77

kazambo77Southern and Hills, SA

Fantastic service, product knowledge & materials

Recently purchased almost 50 metres of fencing. The team member was a great help in working out all the materials to use. We walked in & was immediately served. He added an extra fence panel in case during transport the bottom sheet was dammaged. Great customer service.

Store LocationMount Barker

Kathy

KathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

Great customer service they helped me no end and didn't make me feel awkward at all. Highly recommended store in St Marys. It was something new for them as well and still no bother. Thank you for all you did for me.

Anna Martin

Anna MartinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic garden centre!

Great choice of products and very helpful and friendly staff that always provide us with excellent knowledge and advice. Prices very competitive and would always recommend our friends and family to shop here.

Store LocationStratco St Agnes

John Riding

John RidingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Garden shed

When looking for a small garden shed I was given several choices and all questions I had were answered along with some advise with things I hadn't considered along with accessories I could include..thankyou

Store LocationHelps Cross

Country Bumpkin

Country BumpkinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Garage for country

A big surprise- price competitive.
Damage to panels delivered to county. Timeframe to organise replacements unacceptable. Replacement panels also damaged. Packaging inadequate for country road.
Incorrect assembly instructions because of standard dimensions.
Would use again if competed again on price.

Stratco
Stratco A.Stratco

Hi, I am sorry that you have had this experience with us, please contact me at contact@stratco.com.au if you would like to discuss further. Kind regards Natasha

Stacey H

Stacey HMelbourne

Fencing made easy

We were very happy with Stratco's service regarding Colourbond, Good Neighbour fencing. The colour selection & fence designs were great. We were able to order a gate made to measure, with no problems. The materials were delivered, just as planned.

Store LocationSt Mary's, SA

Jen

Jen

Could not fault the service!

When looking for an outdoor setting . Very happy with the service from Angelo and efficient delivery of the setting purchased . Nice to be asked if they could help rather than having to search for someone .

Store LocationGepps cross

Peter L

Peter LCentral, SA

I ordered a product on line which was available to collect within a few hours of the store opening, I then ordered sleepers in the store which needed to be trimmed. This was all done while I waited. Great service.

Store LocationKadina, South Australia

Plant haven

I have always found the store to be able to help with my needs and have friendly staff. I am able to get what I need. I find Bunnings too big!

Store LocationSt Marys

Bharat

BharatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It is okay

Thanksgiving and evening tomorrow evening and Saturday night is the best way for us we can come pick you up at the time and then go to the park with your dad I come over tomorrow

jo kennett

jo kennettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great garden centre

A beautifully designed garden centre, with a great selection of plants, pots and garden products. A pleasure to walk around.
Staff in this section are extremely helpful and knowledgeable about plants and greenlife products.

Suzie Q

Suzie QSouthern and Hills, SA

Small but perfect for my requirements

A small garden shed. Exactly what i needed when i needed it. Also has shelving ect available to fit in stock. Room for lawn mower and all my gardening equipement. Thanks Stratco.

Store LocationMount Barker SA

Location

The location is not convenient as it is only a few stores in Adelaide. The one in Gepps Cross is accessible only from one side of the road which makes it difficult for customers.

Store LocationGepps Cross

Toes Tozer

Toes TozerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great garden area

I was in need of some raised garden beds, I purchased some from Gepps Cross, I needed more but they had since run out of stock and directed me to the St Agnes store, the staff were great, very helpful and signed me up, well done.

Lads

LadsAdelaide

Needs bigger range

I would rather shop here than the other big hardware store. But I do find myself having to still go there after going to Stratco. The store is nicely layed out and easy to find things that you do stock.

Martski

MartskiAU

High prices for nothing

Nice and neat store however lacking customer service even when very quiet. Went in to pick up an online order two times. First time, it wasnt ready for me so I had to get a trolley and get it from the aisle myself. Second time it was ready and quite heavy. Neither time I was offered a hand even though very quiet and staff standing around. Not enough range of products and quite high pricing. Could not get an oil stain in a similar colour to woodland grey, only natural wood colours, could only find two different styles of bonsai pots.

Store LocationGepps Cross

Ian Faneco

Ian FanecoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic options for affordable outdoor pillows

by Ian Faneco
Having search high and low for outdoor pillows, we found a great variety available at our local Stratco store at Gepps Cross. Well done to the team at Gepps Cross

Store LocationGepps Cross and St Agnes