Stratco SA

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

David

DavidSouthern and Hills, SA

Good old fashioned customer service with a smile!

Store LocationMt Barker, South Australia

Great customer service

The customer service from Will Leske was very impressive. Help me through the entire process of ordering a custom gable shed including answering questions around installation. Always got back to me. Pleasure to do business with.

Trevor

TrevorCentral, SA

Best product and service.

Great service. Designed and quoted in store with expert advice given by the sales staff. The Outback Patio was delivered as promised and no parts missing. I erected the structure and it was easy with no fuss. The finished Patio is just what I had envisioned.

Jenny

JennyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A very happy customer

Having sold my old Stratco shed which was still in great condition, to purchasing a replacement new HML shed, I have been more than delighted with the support and service from Stratco. The installers arrived at the scheduled time and the new shed looks fantastic. Thank you.

Store LocationLonsdale SA
Firepit fiasco

Firepit fiascoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

False advertising

Shocking. Girl at checkout lovely. Mallee firepit $35 on website. $59.99 in store. Manager refused to cost match. Told me it must be interstate offer. No mention on website of specific state. Will be reporting this one

Store LocationGepps cross
Irishpete

IrishpeteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great job Tom Kaczmarek

I'm putting up heritage fencing diy job.
Got great help from Tom very helpful and really knows his job . Thanks again Tom would recommend you to all my friends
Good job Tom

Store LocationGepps cross
Ron

RonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good garage made to fit for my purpose.

I purchased a garage at the Gepps Cross store and found the one I liked Tom was very helpful and really helped me out with all the paperwork . He knew what my requirements were and was able to organise what I needed. Scott was great to deal with and always returned my phone calls to discuss further. The contractor that was organised to erect the garage was very thorough and always double checked all measurements before installing.

Store LocationStratco Gepps Cross. Adelaide S.A
Nam Tran

Nam TranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very nice shed

We recently visited Gepps Cross store and looking for a shed. We found the one we liked and Tom the store manager there really helped us out with all the paperworks. Very nice man. Great customer service.

Store LocationGepps Cross
Gavin

GavinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional services By Tom Kaczmarek

I recently visited Gepps Cross store, ordered some new roofing; gutters and good neighbour fence. staff Tom at always provide me a great support. I have a very good experience.

Store LocationSA Gepps Cross

Great product great support

Store LocationTolley Road St Agnes
Joe

JoeEyre Peninsula, SA

Pest ridden and water deprived plants

I get excited to see the new plants available at Stratco Whyalla as they are the most affordable in town. However when you get there the plants are dying from lack of water and dumped hap-hazardly down. The plants are also visibly riddled with pests such as green caterpillars and aphids. Very little care or respect given to the garden centre.

Store LocationWhyalla, SA
Stratco A.Stratco

Thank you for your feedback Joe, I will be passing this onto the store. If you would like to discuss this further please email me at contact@stratco.com.au. Regards, Annabelle

eagle

eagle

Poor service/Lack of stock.

Store LocationGepps Cross,South Australia
Stratco A.Stratco

Hi there, I am sorry to hear you have had this experience at Stratco Gepps Cross. Please email me at contact@stratco.com.au so we can discuss this further. Regards, Annabelle

Shirley C

Shirley CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Medium height bar outdoor bar setting

Love my new bar setting, because it is timber I have treated it with oil as recommended and it looks fabulous. I’ll certainly be back, love your store at St. Marys. The service was great.........a big thank you to BeeJay, friendly and super efficient!

Store LocationSt Marys SA

Ron

RonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

I recently bought a garden shed (H3) with window, skylight and guttering. Installation was great including cleanup. However, 50mm downpipes are not the best as storm.water connection options are very limited

Store LocationSt Marys SA

Tim Jaensch

Tim JaenschMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fencing sorted!

I needed some advice on fencing options and received helpful and friendly service. All my requirements were in stock and I was able to start my project with out delay. Thanks!

Store LocationSt Mary's, SA

They got the how to

Prepped with a shopping list for new roofing and gutters, was helped thru the process of choosing and measuring flashings etc by helpful staff. Delivery driver couldn't use the crane to unload from the truck because of a tree, but was more than happy to unload by hand.

Great shop great customer service

We are currently in the process of purchasing a shed from stratco. Service is amazing friendly staff. More than happy to purchase from this store. Make sure you ask for a discount for paying cash. It can be quite a difference in price.

Store LocationLonsdale SA

Peter angove

Peter angoveMurray Mallee, SA

Quick fix

Went in store to order in product, picked up when due, got home and parts missing - store fixed issue quickly and to my satisfaction so very happy with service and response

Store LocationMurray bridge

Meagan Fowler

Meagan FowlerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Found some good bargains

Visit was to buy 2 shelving units, ended up buying 2 plus another type and then went back the day after and bought 2 more. Good products, excellent price. Good service and enjoyable experience overall. Meagan Fowler

channa

channaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Acknowledgement of great customer service

I was very satisfied with the great customer service I received. I have Veranda installed by Stratco, a tool shed and a garden hose that I purchased. Thank you so

Store LocationStratco SA, Gepps Cross