2Stratco SA, Gepps Cross

4.4

Stan G.
Stan G.

Stratco is great!

Stratco provide a great range of building and home improvement products. I’ve also been impressed by their customer service. Nice! Show details ·  1
David J. Mallett
David J. MallettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA79 posts

Professional Customer Service _post Installation work

After reinstalling a roller door where the original was river Murray flood damaged, a Stratco Riverland Regional Manager- Matt Morrell promptly attended on two occasions first to assist with a constantly beeping roller door and that that roller door had an opening and closing fault. on The third occasion Matt futher researched the correct roller door model and again promptly attending and rectified the roller door opening and closing fault Show details ·  1
Tom S.
Tom S.4 posts

Excellent Service

I have been doing lots of renovations lately. So I have been buying products and services from many building suppliers. Most of these purchase and interactions have been average at best. Yesterday I had the pleasure of being assisted by Cartia a young woman from the Gepps Cross Stratco store. She was knowledgeable about the products I was purchasing, bright, extremely helpful and of great assistance. She went out of her way to ensure I had the best suited materials to complete my current project. I’m not easily impressed but this young woman is certainly a credit to this store. Show details
maria
mariaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  SA, Gepps Cross

They made our vision a reality!

Stratco Interactive 3D Shed Design just brilliant; our vision came to life. Together with excellent customer service and support provided by Darryl & Craig the process was stress-free and valuable. Thankyou! Show details
Cecilia A
Cecilia A

Staff review

Would just like to make a special mention to Craig and Anthony for being so approachable and helpful. They helped us design the pergola we were wishing for and made the process very smooth. They ensured all our worries and concerns were addressed and that all our requests were accounts for. Would highly recommend them! Show details ·  1
Miro D.
Miro D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  SA, Gepps Cross

Amazing service and fantastic help

Gerrard listened, explained, organised and acted. Left competition in his wake with such amazing service. Show details ·  1
Justin
JustinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Helpful and friendly staff

I always enjoy going to the Gepps Cross store. The store layout and staff are always welcoming, Usually I have a list to work from but its also a great place for a browse. I've been using this Stratco store for many years now for fencing, Carport and pergola products, garden bed, plumbing etc. Thanks! Show details ·  1
Joyleen T.
Joyleen T.4 posts

Exceptional service by Phil,Jack,Rebecca

My husband was having trouble fitting a whipper snippers cord and Phil did this for us. He was polite and showed Jack what to do. Show details ·  2
Gary
Gary 2 posts

Excellent customer

Service level at gepps cross was excellent. I was first at bunnings where no one would assist, so I went straight down to stratco and got all the help I needed. Show details ·  1
J MM
J MMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive SA, Gepps Cross

Love the product!

We have purchased and put up good neighbor fence...we absolutely love the color and the product. It was easy to build and the finished project looks amazing!! So happy with it!! Show details ·  1
Michelle
Michelle

good customer service

book the appointment for a varandah. Staff are very professional and explain everything clearly. I had very good experience there. Show details ·  1
Ross
RossMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Great Customer Service

David J - worked out what i needed better than i could.. did a great job many thanks David Now finsihed and installed looks great Show details ·  1
Rob
RobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  SA, Gepps Cross

Bought a Shed from Tom at Gepps Cross....was awesome to deal with....nothing was too hard ...great service....great communication...keep up the good work Show details ·  1
Maria
Maria

Delivery Driver Simon

I ordered a fence from Stratco, which was delivered today from Gepps Cross, to Victor Harbor, I have to say Simon the delivery driver was one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of meeting in months. He was organized, thorough, calm, patient, careful, and the list goes on. I hope Stratco appreciates how important it is that they have such a dedicated wonderful person working for them. Show details ·  1
Happy customer
Happy customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Verified SA, Gepps Cross

The place that has everthing

I have been going to Gepps Cross Stratco for years now, and always walk away happy always getting exactly what i need, and the best help from staff Show details ·  1