Stratco SA, St Marys

Stratco SA, St Marys

Plant haven

I have always found the store to be able to help with my needs and have friendly staff. I am able to get what I need. I find Bunnings too big!

Erick

ErickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service!

The lady in store who assisted us on our online purchase was very helpful when we couldn't locate the item in store. Instead, she managed to allocate us similar brand with updated features. Even gave us free voucher!

Store LocationSt mary's
Jan

JanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Change over tank perfect fit.

Getting a new Poly Tank Slim M/Cube after 30 years of old metal one on stand is fantastic, thanks to Stephen H for working out sizing for small space, thankyou.

Store LocationSt Mary
Judith H.

Judith H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Ordered 3 wall screens to be delivered.
They let me know they were coming to make sure I was home. Delivery costs Inexpensive. Happy with their customer service. Many thanks

Adrian

AdrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

fencing fantastic

recently purchased some fencing sheets from Stratco St Marys, spoke to one particular guy who was extremely helpfull, worked out exactly everything i needed and as a result i was able to complete my project on time and under budget, very happy with their service

Store LocationStratco St Marys

Kerrin F

Kerrin FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super shed

We recently purchased a Handi Highlander garden shed. After deciding on the shed with the help of the friendly staff at Stratco, we enlisted the Stratco team to deliver and construct it. We are delighted with both the shed and with the professionalism of the construction guys. Everyone comments on what a good looking shed it is and the team of guys who erected it did a good job, returning several times to get it 'just right.'

Kerrie

Kerrie

Great service fabulous plants

Got a quote for a fence and had tradey come out for a quote for labor he was very pleasant and look forward to working with him in the future

Love# savings and add ons

The store had a 25% off plants and then had free coffee hour and free sausage sizzle. Can’t beat that! Despite the rain you were made to feel welcome with a friendly hello

Store LocationSt Mary’s

Andrew Loi

Andrew LoiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly staff, good range

Staff always seem friendly, one of the few stores that still stocks Hills and other brands other stores don't or need you to special order
Only downside is their opening hours can be a bit hard to get to on a weekday or early weekend

Store LocationSt Mary's
g kirkbride

g kirkbrideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

service

attended st marys store and was able to get a quote on pool fence customer service was excellent and received a phone call 2 days later as a follow up

New Good Neighbor Fencing material

The staff were fantastic in helping us decide on what fencing we were going to erect ourselves. They were always willing to listen and offer suggestions. The order process was also made so easy by them. Could not have asked for better service. Thanks a lot for such great service.

Store LocationSt Marys South Australia

Outback pergola purchase.

They offered great advice whilst choosing the right pergola to suit our needs. All sales staff there have also been fantastic during aftersales when I have had to go there to ask further question regarding construction which we chose to complete ourselves. Wish they had stronger, sharper two screws though. I have never sheared a trek screw off in my life but have broken at least a dozen while trying to affix them

Rates and Fees
Store LocationStratco st Marys.

Gee

GeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful

Many time I have visited this store since its opening
On every occasion , the assistant has been helpful
I like the wide aisles and display of goods is " uncrowded" and well lit.
The odd "specials' prices are a bonus .
The garden area has good stock.
The sample fencing , sheds and other products are well displayed

Daniel

DanielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good store, plenty of range and stock

I Bought a lot of plants and garden tools from Stratco, all in good condition. received plenty of help from staff and they have a good range to choose from. Will continue shopping there!

Great customer service!

I'm not frequent shopper at stratco, but they have a fantastic team working down at St Mary's! Great customer service. They were all friendly and helpful, and will go out of their way to help you find what you need!

Store LocationSt Mary's

PDT

PDTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Helpful staff

Was looking for a particular product I’d seen advertised and the helpful staff member took me to it and explained its use. Good pricing too. easy parking out the front.

ken

kenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great store

Always get great service here and staff are very knowledgeable with all their store products,the range is not as big as the " other place " but at least here you can find someone to help you with your enquire.
Good garden centre as well and all store product prices are very competitive.

Store LocationSt Marys South Australia

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Service Ever

Called into the Lonsdale Store for a Slat Fence quote. Jack Stearne helped us and his service was outstanding. It is rare to get such great service from anyone.
Thank you Jack. He was knowledgable and
could not help us enough.

It was St Mary’s store Not Lonsdale

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

store well laid out and the staff are tops. really friendly and knowledgeable

I have just built a house and have used St Mary's Stratco to be the go to place to get that thing I need. The staff are great. Shaun got to understand my projects and actually guided me to the best outcome. He wasn't pushy and gave me alternatives, but at the end of the day together we had a successful outcome.

Garden products

Great plants and found the staff to be very helpful when trying to source plants. Come in regularly to check out what currant bargains they may have. I'll be back!