Listing monitored by Stratco

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Exemplary service and quality

I was amazed at the level of professionalism, service and knowledge when dealing with Stratco Deer Park. Extremely happy with my purchase. Would highly recommend.

Stratco A.StratcoSend a private message

Hi Caroline, we appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your great customer service experience at Stratco Deer Park. We look forward to your next visit!

Joyce Woods
Joyce WoodsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

excellent service

Thanks Kenny for excellent service. Braybrook Men's Shed would certainly use Stratco Deer Park again for future purchases. Kenny was very efficient and helpful with choice of product for our needs.

Stratco A.StratcoSend a private message

Thank you so much for the positive rating. We’re looking forward to your next visit to Stratco Deer Park.

KARNELL
KARNELLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

custom service and information

AnnabelleStratcoSend a private message

Hi Karnell, thank you for providing your feedback. I am sorry to hear you had this experience with Stratco in Victoria, it is disappointing. I have sent you a message so we can discuss this further. Regards, Annabelle

Rude manager or Supervisor

My husband and I arrived to purchase a large Patio kit. The man at the check point was rude from the start. I checked in at 1:46 p.m. and showed him my certificate but my husband didn't have his mobile and the tall old man with grey hair told us rudely to "go out of the door". I think he cost your company at least 10-15 thousand dollars. Is this the way how you operate your business?

Job Satisfaction
AnnabelleStratcoSend a private message

Hi Angie, thank you for providing your feedback. I am sorry to hear you had this experience at Stratco Deer Park, it is very disappointing. Contact will be made shortly to discuss is further. Regards, Annabelle

Sunny
SunnyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Bargains

I went to this place in July to buy an letterbox I asked them about they advised me they have 2 on clearance and I can have it for 1/3 the price so I did and joined there club.
I would definitely go their again.

Stratco A.StratcoSend a private message

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great service from kenny over the phone and quick reply’s on email, very helpful with what I needed for the job. Sorted it out in no time

Stratco A.StratcoSend a private message

Thank you, we appreciate you taking the time to place a review for Stratco.

Regina
ReginaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New pickets for balcony

To Jimmy and the team at Stratco Deer Park thank very much for the fantastic job, you did on my balcony.

Regina
Bacchus Marsh

Stratco A.StratcoSend a private message

Thank you for your review. The entire team at Stratco Deer Park really appreciate it.

Phillip
PhillipGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful again

Sales consultant, Paul Burrows was helpful and explained how a few small changes to my drawing resulted in a far better finished project.

Store LocationDeer Park Vic.
Stratco A.StratcoSend a private message

Thank you for the great review! We can’t wait to have you back at Stratco Deer Park.

Happy customer

Scott Hyland from Stratco Deer Park has been brilliant to deal with from start to finish. He's helped me out all the way with his great customer communication skills. Very happy and would reccomend dealing with him for any future Stratco works.

Stratco A.StratcoSend a private message

Hi Corey, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.

Tricia
Tricia Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely helpful

I rang Deer Park Stratco today and spoke to Scott.
Scott was extremely helpful in addressing my queries and finalising my purchases.

Stratco A.StratcoSend a private message

Tricia, thank you so much for your positive rating for your recent visit to Stratco Deer Park.

Ian G.
Ian G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It was my second ever visit to Stratco, the price, range and quality of products will have me coming back again!

After seeing an Ad on social media for the 5 tier shelves at an even more amazing price than usual, I knew I'd have to head down there quickly so I didn't miss out! Even though the shelves were selling quickly the store still had ample supply. It was my second visit to the store and I was again greeted by friendly helpful staff who knew their products. This time I signed up for a trade account, which was quick and easy. I can't speak highly enough about the team at Stratco deer park. They even brought my items out to the car for me on a hand trolley!

Stratco A.StratcoSend a private message

End to end patio process

Kenny from deer park was fantastic to deal with us novices answering any questions and organising our patio to be delivered and getting us in contact with George from GE trade services who went above and beyond in the installation process of the patio. Delivery and installation was done ahead of time with no problems. Thankyou to both of you my daughter and I will love our patio for years to come.

Stratco A.StratcoSend a private message

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Stratco Deer Park. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their store experience.

Outback Patio - Average

Delivery took about a month.
Wrong roof sheeting was delivered.
Down pipe was missing.
Top of column connectors were missing.
Rubber packing along wall was missing.
Front beam to side beam connectors were wrong size.

AnnabelleStratcoSend a private message

Hi John, I am sorry to hear you had this experience with the delivery of your Stratco Patio. I have sent you a message if you would like to discuss this further. Regards, Annabelle

John Smith
John Smith

Somehow my message has been confused. My name is Peter Baker. The issues are correct for the patio I received for 38 Derham St Port Melbourne. Hopefully other buyer will not have similar delivery problems.

AnnabelleStratcoSend a private message

Hi Peter, thank you for your comment. Please respond to my private message at your earliest convenience so I can follow this up for you. Regards, Annabelle

masterfill81
masterfill81Victoria

Salesperson with Knowledge

Nice to walk in and have someone to help find thestuff that I need,and helpful information with my purchase.
Look forward to my delivery...

Donna and Charlie
Donna and CharlieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service and product knowledge

We have been dealing with Shikha from the Deer Park store for a while now and she has been brilliant. Her patience and understanding have not gone unnoticed from our end and we truly appreciate all the effort she has put in to getting us the right product. Definitely a BIG asset to the team!!!