Stratco WA, Bunbury

Stratco WA, Bunbury

Complete balls up from start to finish.

Walked into store at Banbury looking for a basic patio and was up sold to the best product they had which is ok. Then took nearly an hour to sort it all out. Had to go back several times as to finalize the order. Have since had the patio delivered and have had one of strtcos professionals to erect it to find out it is not measured correctly and it will now take 4 days to erect a one day job. From start to finish it has been a stuff up and would totally not go to stratco again not even for a screw.

Peter Finlayson

Peter FinlaysonSouth West, WA

Wooden screens

The wooden screens along the inside of a polycarbonate patio wall was a perfect adornment. They were easy to screw in place and provide handy shade for the patio area.

Tanami

TanamiSouth West, WA

Great store

Excellent service and the staff were really helpful working together to providing me with information I required that suited my skill level and wasn’t to complex or over my head.

Haydan and Chelsea

Haydan and ChelseaSouth West, WA

I will definetly be going back

The service was amazing very helpful staff and cheap prices.
We were meant to go in there to just buy some grinding disks but ended up not leaving for 2 hours because we were enjoying looking around and buying stuff.
A+ Statco

Store LocationBunbury, WA

Steve English

Steve EnglishSouth West, WA

Superb Service

The Bunbury team, especially "Super" Dave (as we now call him) gave us exceptional service when we purchased a new patio recently. We spent an hour or so discussing the ins and outs of what we wanted and they were very patient and thorough. We left with full drawings, specifications, how to guides and a highly discounted price. We pick up our patio tomorrow. Extremely happy and will return there in future.

Store LocationBunbury Stratco, Halifax industrial area

Karen

KarenSouth West, WA

We needed a small garden shed and wanted to know exactly how it looked, feel how solid it was and what it physically looked like. The decision was made easy when visiting the store and taken through the displays, the wonderful service made my decision simple and stress less. Well done Stratco, you can’t beat good old customer service

Brent J.

Brent J.South West, WA

Pretty good but a bit unorganized

They couldn't find the wheelbarrow then it had the wrong price on it and had to fix it when I got it home even though it said assembled as part of the price .
Need better training or management.

Chris Oma

Chris OmaSouth West, WA

Great Store

Our first time to Bunbury Stratco was a big surprise to see how big the shop is and with lots to choose from. The staff were really great and friendly.

Jacob munro

Jacob munroSouth West, WA

Stratco gate on special

Ordered a stratco gate. They were very helpful and Cheaper than everyone else. and ready to go in a week hope to put it in this afternoon.
From jacob munro

Great personal service!

I purchased some rust screens from Bunbury Stratco last week and loved the personal service at the store. Staff were friendly and efficient and what I wanted from the catalogue was in stock. I also liked the loyalty program. I have recommended my daughter use the store in the future. She has young children and her partner is fly in fly out so going to a hardware store where you get personal service straight up is important. I'll be going back in future.

Tim

TimSouth West, WA

Very helpful

Very helpful even know the guy serving me was new the other assistant was very good at prompting him through it without actually doing it himself. Very good training of newer member

Great shopping experience

Had a great time in the store. The staff were friendly and went out of their way to help me. Well done bunbury will be returning for the rest of my steel products.

Store LocationBunbury wa

Leonie I.

Leonie I.South West, WA

Solid experience

Staff were generally knowledgeable and helpful, seeking us out to assist which was really appreciated as it saved us time and their expertise allowed us to make good sound decisions.

Store Locationbunbury

Metal Cabinets

I found the Stratco metal cabinets really easy to construct and they are really good to store things in. Usually I don't like to buy things in a flat pack but these instructions were simple and accurate so the job was easy. Thanks heaps.

Rick Floyd

Rick FloydSouth West, WA

Prompt, helpful service

Staff were fantastic, whether dealing in store or over the phone. Quotes were addressed swiftly, even after changing my mind and seeking 3 altered quotes. Stratco screen batten product looks great and easily assembled.

Satisfied

Staff are always helpful and friendly and the Store has an amazing range of products. I will definately be returning to shop there in future. The rewards program is an added bonus.

eagle

eagle

great service.

very pleased to use this store as staff were so helpful & friendly, nothing to much trouble will shop here again. they were happy to follow on enquires .

T& K southwest Aust.

Store LocationBunbury W.A.

Jason.M

Jason.MSouth West, WA

Helpful friendly staff member

Very happy with my experience, the staff member was very friendly and had a great knowledge of the product, to the point of explaining the installation method. Great service, very happy!!